All Comments on 'Sharing My Girlfriend'

by Mr_Boston

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago

So this is the 'Girlfriend' group sex story? and you are going to write the same story but with the couple being married?

Okay, well like I said about your other story, good luck with your lifestyle, it's certainly something I wouldn't think about, but if your happy then that's all that counts.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 14 years ago
Nice!

Interesting and hot take on an unusual lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Don't listen to the crap from insecure guys who are too afraid that their women will find a better man if they let them explore their sexuality. My wife has had sex with some of my mates and with strangers - but she always comes home because I'm the only one she loves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Found nothing erotic in this story

To Anon-great story, sounds like the only insecure man is you, if it takes others to sexually please your wife. You must be one of those wimpy yes men the fetish authors write about. The only reason your slut wife stays around because you support her life style. You put food on her table and the others cock for her cunt. Sounds like a win situation for your mates. The only loser is you.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Oh please....

Is that really necessary?

I'm guessing the haters here are the guys that either got slam dunked by a cheating wife or maybe looking forward to their next piece of ass because it will be their first.

That's first time I considered deleting a comment because it's totally unrelated to the story... However, I'm going to stick to my self-imposed rule and leave the comments alone, no matter how dumb they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To the asexual anti lit first commenter:Change the record you shrivelled up

boring fucking prune-faced asshole. Enjoyed the story a lot. Actually i read it because the title attracted me, my kind of thing, being here on lit for some sexual stimulation. How fucking strange I am. Wish I was an ass puckered pursed lipped prude driving an agenda and could get off like that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

add more info on the act .It would be more sexy.Just we fucked for an hour will not do

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous