All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 08'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Avengers of Literotica

This series reminds me of the comic book movies. There's a big team-up (gangbang) and after several solo stories, there's another big team-up/gang-bang. LOL! Genius.

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
5 *

Excellent! This is what Loving Wives is all about.

bigdeal69bigdeal69over 6 years ago
Great!

Wow, awesome story. Series keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:HippieSwinger-

That's your opinion, which is biased. Your name is a good indication of that. ONE STAR says I disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last commenter

so guys like you can whine about it. That answer your question? I bet that felt good getting it off your chest.

spellbinder79spellbinder79over 6 years ago
Great LW story

If I ever share my wife, this is EXACTLY what I hope happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is there more cuming in this series? certainly hope so!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story on Literotica!

Love the scenes were the men are fucking each other's wives while watching from across the room. Hot !!! And then Amanda then leads her neighbor to the bedroom while her husband stays in the living room to finish fucking Brandy ?!?!

Only complaint I have (and it's not really a complaint) is I wish Syzoth would've expanded on the last few paragraphs, where the girls are taking turns having threesomes with the guys. That could've been an awesome story in itself!

China_Doll95China_Doll95over 6 years ago
Very sexy!

I'm new to Literotica and haven't had a chance to read many stories here yet, but Amanda Chapter 8 almost seems too good to be on a free website. I would've paid money for this story, it is so hot and sensual.

Amanda and her husband have a refreshing relationship, esp in context of the previous chapters that, while not as well written, were still excellent.

Can't wait for the next installment of this series!

VitriolhackVitriolhackalmost 6 years ago
Couple swinging

This is a great, sexy and exciting story. I found myself totally turned on by te double penetration description.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Garbage about animals for immoral animals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fantastic story, wish I right the watching and joining in!

than 5-stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1189 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...