Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,185 Followers

There was a momentary lull in conversation, so I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to relax. It had been a good day, but I was tired and the wine wasn't helping matters. I felt Amanda take my hand and squeeze it affectionately.

Things were definitely looking up.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of heavy breathing... of lips smacking and soft, passionate moaning. My wife gently poked me in the ribs.

I opened my eyes to Scott and Brandy openly making out on our couch right in front of us. Their lips were locked together, and Scott had partially unbuttoned her blouse and slid his hand over her large breasts.

Amanda and I are fairly open when it comes to sex. After all, I had set up a gangbang for her, and stood by as she enjoyed further encounters with each of her partners *Chapters 1-6*. Still, we sat in stunned silence as our neighbors made out in our home. I thought about glibly telling them to get a room.

Amanda gently place her hand on my inner thigh.

She was well aware that I loved it when she touched me there, and it immediately sent a jolt throughout my entire body. My wife turned to look at me, and I could still smell the alcohol on her breath. Her eyes were bloodshot, but they possessed the mischievous twinkle that had been missing since the assault by her coworkers *Chapter 7*.

She leaned in and kissed me. I hesitated for only a split second before returning it fiercely. I pulled Amanda onto me. Whereas Brandy was sitting sideways on her husband's lap, Amanda was straddling me as we lovingly gazed in each other's eyes. I didn't need to look in the background to see what was transpiring on their side of the room. All was silent except for the sounds of our kissing and breathing intertwining with theirs.

Amanda cooed softly as I kissed her neck, and she reached back to lower the zipper on the back of her dress.

I looked at her gravelly. "Are you sure about this?"

My wife didn't say anything, she responded by sliding her dress down her lithe body. I reached around her body to unclasp her bra, and placed it aside.

Brandy and Scott were undressing each other, too. With my manhood harder than a rock, I pushed Amanda's dress down the rest of her body, and to the floor.

Here firm, tan, naked body was a feast for my eyes, as always.

"I want to show them how magnificent you are," I whispered.

I ushered Amanda to her feet, keeping her back turned to our guests. I looked over and made eye contact with them, and they immediately stopped what they were doing to watch us curiously. Brandy and Scott were currently clad only in their underwear. My eyes lingered on Brandy's enormous breasts for a moment before I slowly, tantalizingly, slid Amanda's panties down her legs.

Their eyes were bulging and glued to my wife's ass as I gave her butt a firm 2-handed squeeze. Then, sliding my hands to her hips, I gently spun Amanda around to display her shaved pussy.

Scott's tongue was actually hanging out of his gaping mouth. "Good lord," he murmured.

His wife was smiling appreciatively. "Scott constantly talks about you, Amanda, and I understand why. You are unbelievably hot and sexy, and I am so jealous of you." The way Brandy's eyes scanned my wife's entire body was hugely arousing. Then she looked pointedly at me. "In more ways than one," Brandy added with a smirk.

That sent another pulse coursing through my erection as Amanda bashfully inclined her head in thanks. I licked my fingers then rubbed my cockhead, lubricating it thoroughly. Then I hooked my arm around my wife's waist and pulled her onto my lap. She let out an explosive breath as she planted herself on my shaft.

I was excited to fuck my wife again, and I had one eye on our new neighbors. "Fuck, I love showing you off. Let's put on a show for them, shall we?"

As Amanda rode me in a reverse cowgirl style, Brandy impaled herself on her man, and they began mirroring our actions, much to our surprise and delight. The four of us stared at each other from across our living room as we fucked our spouses. Of all the crazy things Amanda and I had experimented with sexually, we had never done this before. And it was amazingly erotic. I even felt a sense of competition with Brandy and Scott.

"You haven't felt this hard inside of me since we were with Dimitri *Chapter 6*," Amanda remarked as she bounced up and down my cock. "God, I love this... I've missed this..."

"You've always love showing off your body. Don't deny it, Mandy." I spoke loud enough so that Brandy and Scott could hear me, and the hunger on their faces was evident as they observed us. "You crave the attention, you love being the object of everyone's desire."

Amanda didn't respond. It was the truth, even if she was always too embarrassed and humble to admit it.

"You two are making me so wet," Brandy chided playfully. "We can't stop watching you."

I began pumping harder upward into Amanda, and we watched Scott do the same to his wife. Their contorted expressions matched our own. In my subtle race with Brandy's husband to climax first, I relished the look of unbridled lust that they cast our way. It was more than enough to send me over the edge.

I didn't have to tell my wife that I was about to cum, she could always sense it. She leaped up and quickly sat next to me, stroking me off to orgasm before our captive audience. Amanda sprayed my semen sprayed all over the carpet and coffee table!

Scott swore in astonishment as both he and his wife came to a stop. "I've never seen anyone explode so fast!"

Brandy and Scott actually looked jealous as he commenced pumping his hips into her from behind again. I held Amanda close to me again as we watched.

"Do you really like showing me off?"

I regarded my wife curiously. The answer to her question was obvious, but I realized she needed the reassurance, and perhaps something more. Was there some horrible feeling still lingering from her sexual assault? Most likely. But I knew Amanda had almost completed her healing process, and I wanted her to feel good and confident about herself again.

I would do anything to make that happen.

"Scott and Brandy both want you. Go to them," I commanded, gently but sternly, "and make me proud."

Amanda's eyes widened in surprise. I merely looked at her, then indicated our guests with a curt motion of my head. She smiled lovingly at me and stood up. Her nakedness was glorious, and I stared at her in open adoration. Brandy and Scott gawked at her with similar expressions. They held their arms open hungrily toward my wife as she approached them.

"Come over here, you sexy little thing," Scott said invitingly.

My wife made a swift gesture, and they separated, creating enough space so that she could sit between them. They immediately enveloped her, pressing into her from both sides.

Amanda kissed Scott first, and he practically devoured my wife. Then she turned to face Brandy, who was waiting impatiently.

"I have a confession to make, Brandy. Well, two confessions, actually."

"And they are...?"

"First, I want to have sex with your husband."

Brandy laughed as she noted Scott's reaction. "Don't worry, he feels the same way about you, too, darling. Just as I feel about your hubby. And your second confession?"

Amanda reached out and delicately touched her blonde hair. "I haven't kissed a girl since my college days."

Brandy's lips twisted into the broadest grin I had ever seen. "I can definitely help you correct that."

As Amanda and Brandy locked lips, my eyes widened and I immediately began stroking myself. I had never seen my wife kiss another woman before. In fact, I didn't even know she had done so in college! I would definitely have to ask her about that.

Scott leered at our wives making out in front of him before his overflowing lust made him impatient, and he joined in. As Amanda's lips were still on Brandy's, he approached her from behind and rained kisses on her neck. My wife turned and kissed him, but his wife greedily turned Amanda back to her as she shoved her tongue down my wife's throat.

As Amanda was sandwiched between the married couple, she turned her head slightly towards me and gave me a sly look.

This was my wife at her best.

"Mandy, if you don't mind, fuck Scott while you eat Brandy's pussy, will you?"

"With pleasure, babe."

Our guests stared at me in astonishment as Amanda stood up. She coaxed Brandy into a supine position, draping her legs over an armrest. My wife then approached her from that end, bending down to bury her face between Brandy's legs.

"Omigod, Amanda..." Brandy's voice trailed off weakly as Amanda unleashed the full force of her lips and tongue. I never realized that my wife was so adept at cunnilingus.

I looked at Scott and his massive hard-on who, in turn, was staring at the girls... in particular, at my Amanda's ass as she was bent over pleasuring his wife.

"Don't be shy, Scott. We're all friends now. Go ahead and take my wife. She's been wanting you inside of her since she met you."

"Oh, Scott," his wife moaned as she writhed and squirmed. "She's divine, she is absolutely divine! You have no idea!"

I beamed proudly.

"Fuck," Scott growled as he grabbed ahold of Amanda's hips and penetrated her without preamble. My wife moaned into Brandy's crotch.

I watched intently as Brandy's mountainous breasts wiggled each time Scott pumped hard into Amanda. The three of them were lined up in a way that I could clearly see their profiles, and between Brandy's enormous rack and Amanda's tits dangling and swaying like udders, I could barely contain myself while watching Scott's thick, long cock sear in and out of her pussy.

Scott looked over at me as I allowed him to fuck my, and nodded appreciatively.

I laughed. "Ok, Mandy. Stop. Change of plans. Get on your knees, and suck Scott off."

"Ooh, let me help! Let me help!" His wife begged.

Amanda laughed luxuriously as she detached herself from the couple, turned to face Scott, and dropped to her knees. She took only his bulbous head into her mouth, and sucked gently.

He howled like a wolf to the moon!

Brandy inserted herself off to the side and took her husband into her mouth like a dog holding onto a bone. She began nibbling horizontally on his shaft even as Amanda tried to stuff as much as she could down her throat. They were practically fighting over his cock!

"Whoa, there! Easy, ladies. Give the poor man a chance to enjoy himself!"

"Trust me, I'm enjoying myself," Scott assured me glibly.

Amanda giggled so hard that she almost choked on him.

Soon, the girls swapped positions, and Brandy was diligently sucking on her husband. Amanda was now kneeling to the side, but rather than nibbling of his shaft like corn on the cob, she twisted her head down and swallowed his balls.

Scott threw his head back and groaned. "Take note of what she's doing, Brandy. She's like a goddamn porn star."

Amanda's face was glazed and her mascara smeared, giving her a decidedly slutty look, as she leaned back. "Here, you try it," she told Brandy, offering her husband's sac to her.

As Brandy ingested his scrotum, my own swollen balls began to ache.

After a bit, I looked at Scott, then pointed at Brandy. "Dude, mind if I borrow your wife?"

He looked at her questioningly. Brandy turned her attention away from Scott, and a broad smile creased her lips. "I was beginning to think you would never ask."

Brandy didn't bother looking back at Scott as she crawled over to me seductively on her hands and knees like a feline, but I shot my wife a quick glance. She smiled encouragingly and nodded.

Brandy came right up to me, pushed my legs apart, and rose up on her knees between them. She noticed I was stroking myself, and that there was precum oozing out of my head. She replaced my hand with hers, letting my fluids trickle all over the back of her hand.

"Scott and I... I've been thinking about you and Amanda since the moment I saw you both. And, honey, I have to tell you, your cock is just as luscious as I envisioned."

"Go on, Brandy. Go ahead and taste it. Just like my wife is tasting your husband's right now."

She giggled before inserting my stiff penis into her mouth. "Ahhh... that's more like it," I lauded her.

Brandy wasn't as superb as Amanda when it came to oral sex, but she still gave an incredible blowjob. As she worked my cock over, I looked up to see Scott and Amanda had essentially traded positions; she was now on her feet, and he was kneeling and giving my wife vaginal pleasure with his mouth and fingers. It made me happy to see that he was taking care of her.

I watched them intently. "Treat her right, Scott," I urged him, as I palmed his wife's scalp and guided her head up and down my shaft. From my vantage point, looking down at Brandy, I had a great view of her ample cleavage. I reached down and squeezed her breasts, which were, literally, the size of small melons.

"Mmm, I can lose myself in these tits," I told her.

Brandy looked up. "Let me show you something that my husband really likes."

She took my engorged erection and placed it against her chest within the cavernous space between her breasts. Once she had me properly positioned, she pressed her tits together, sandwiching me nicely.

"Oh fuck, yea! I've been dreaming about this for weeks. That's right, right there... Your husband is a lucky man."

I began pumping my hips to and fro, using her chest to stimulate the underside of my shaft. As Brandy tittyfucked me, I couldn't help but look over at Amanda again. She was now on her backside with one leg hooked over the back of the couch, while Scott was on top of her and ravaging her in a passionate frenzy.

To this day, I still can't believe how beautiful my wife looks in the arms of another man, with a cock deep inside of her.

Placing my hands over Brandy's to apply more friction to my shaft, I savored the wonderful sensation between my legs as I kept my eyes glued on my wife. I watched Scott kiss my wife as she wrapped her legs around his waist, but felt the pressure of Brandy's tits suddenly disappear from around my erection.

I looked down, and she was glaring at me with pouty lips. "Eyes on me, lover."

I smiled and held my hands up apologetically. "I'm sorry, Brandy. Just keep getting distracted." I glanced over at our. Scott was still laying on top of Amanda, and they were grinning at me.

"Maybe I should take Scott into our bedroom," Amanda suggested, "and leave you two lovebirds alone?"

I considered her proposal. The thought of my wife having sex with another man in our bed WAS an arousing one.

"Mmmm...that sounds perfect. I wouldn't mind having some alone time with our gorgeous friend here, either."

Our attractive neighbors looked at each other. Scott had a pleading look on his face, and Brandy looked equally as hopeful.

Brandy nodded.

Amanda stood up and led her partner over to us by the hand. She leaned down and kissed his wife softly on the lips. Then she moved over and bestowed the same gift to me.

"I love you," she whispered in my ear.

"I love you, too."

My wife yelped as I gave her a playful slap on the ass as they marched by us. Scott trailed behind Amanda and looked at me awkwardly. Whatever he wanted to say was lost in silence as she led him into our bedroom.

As the door closed behind them, Brandy and I slowly turned to each other and smiled.

"So..." she said, purposefully leaving the sentence unfinished.

I patted the empty spot next to me on the couch. "So come over here, and keep me company."

Brandy quickly slid over next to me. I took her hand and wrapped it around my erection, guiding it up and down as we kissed. Our lips lingered on each other for a bit before I gently nudged her head down to my crotch.

Brandy took the hint and happily inhaled my manhood into her mouth again. I gave her some words of encouragement, and leaned back to enjoy her oral skills. As she sucked and slurped on my rod, I slid my hand down her back, then reached around to fondle her breasts.

"Fuck... that feels good. Don't stop."

Brandy rocked her entire body back and forth as she masturbated me with her throat. She was a sloppy cocksucker, and her spit oozed everywhere.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I told her clinically, "while I suck on your big fat tits."

Brandy gave me a look of appreciation and pure lust as she climbed over me. Straddling me, she reached down to seize my manhood, giving it a wiggle before she sunk herself onto it. Then she leaned forward onto me, wrapping her arms around my neck and burying my face into her chest. Brandy extended her neck and arched her spine backwards, but I hooked one arm around her waist to keep her in place; with my other hand, I cupped and squeezed her breast as I sucked and flicked my tongue over her erect nipples.

"Ahhh... just like that, lover. Just like that. If only Scotty would treat me this good..."

Smiling inwardly, I rotated my hips slightly upward and held my pelvis still as Brandy rocked her body onto me. I could feel myself penetrating her deeply. She was even nice enough to mash her enormous tits together, making it easier for me to suck and lick each one. My head swiveled between them, and the rougher I treated her pert nipples, the more she seemed to enjoy it.

Brandy was beating the full weight of her body down onto my cock now, and I moaned and palmed her ass to guide her movements. In response to her physical play, I sucked hard on her right nipple while tweaking and pinching her left one. Her vaginal muscles reflectively contracted around my erection as she squealed, and I switched sides once again.

"I love the way you treat me, baby," she breathed into my ear.

That was exactly what I wanted to hear. "Don't worry, Brandy. I'm going to give you exactly what you want."

I suddenly stood up and spun her around, pushing her into a kneeling position on the couch so that her upper body hung over the back.

"What are- oh!"

My cock searing into her pussy from behind cut her off. I leaned over her body, changing the angle of my penetration, and spoke in her ear. "I'm going to give you exactly what you what," I repeated. "I'm going to fuck you like you're Amanda."

With that, I began pumping into my gorgeous neighbor, the sharp sound of skin slapping against skin and her cries filling the room. My hands sought out her breasts again. Pinching and rubbing her fully engorged nipples, I yearned to give Brandy stimulation all over her sensational body.

It wasn't long before I felt a wonderful surge developing between my legs. Brandy shuddered against me and was making odd choking noises as if caught in the throes of a spasmodic seizure.

"Oh god, that's it! Right there, right there! Don't stop!"

I bucked into her wildly, running my hands all over her curvy body. "I'm going to cum inside of you," I growled.

Brandy didn't try to twist away. In fact, she threw her head back and moaned as I poured my essence into her. As she turned her head back towards me, I leaned forward to kiss her once more, and we crumpled onto the couch in an exhausted, sweaty heap.

"That was sensational," Brandy crooned softly.

I folded my arms around her still-shaking form, and she snuggled against me. Her body felt plush and warm. For a while, we didn't speak. But in the silence of the aftermath, we could hear our spouses' muffled moans. I turned my head slightly to the sound.

"You honestly enjoy your wife being with other men, don't you?" Brandy noted.

I laughed heartily. "Almost as much as Mandy enjoys it, and enjoys letting me watch! You wouldn't believe the stories, some of it even happened right here where we're sitting."

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,185 Followers