Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers

Brandy sat up and regarded me intently. "Tell me."

I enthusiastically recounted the gangbang in our living room *Chapter 1*, and about Amanda's subsequent relationships with her gangbang partners *Chapters 2-6*.

Brandy was completed shocked and speechless. "No way!" she exclaimed incredulously. "That... that..." She sputtered to find the right words, but then an odd look came over her. "That sounds utterly amazing. I'm actually jealous of her."

Brandy and I were startled by a loud bang followed by a high-pitched squeal of ecstasy; we couldn't determine who it came from.

We looked at each other and grinned.

"Come on," she said to me. "We better go check on the lovebirds."

Giving Brandy another kiss, I helped her to her feet and led her to the bedroom door. I quietly opened it. Winking at my partner, we tiptoed inside.

My wife was on her knees, her freckled face a wet, sticky mess while her hair was matted and clumped in various places. Scott had her head seized in place as he energetically worked his cock in and out of her mouth.

His head was tilted back, and he repeatedly cried, "That's real good... that's real good!"

A low, throaty sound emanated deep from my wife's lungs in encouragement.

I wrapped my arms around Scott's wife and she leaned her head on my shoulders as we observed our spouses.

"I have to admit, Amanda is putting me to shame," Brandy stated dryly.

Amanda and Scott turned their heads slightly to look at us, but neither stopped what they were doing.

"Uh... hi, Brandy," Scott greeted his wife even as he continued to mouth-fuck mine. She and I both acknowledged him, and grinned.

Scott turned his attention back to Amanda, picking her up and tossing her onto our bed. Then he stepped between her legs, spread them apart, and sought her vaginal opening with his shaft, rubbing his tip all around it, and making her tremble and sigh.

Without further ado, Scott plunged his cock into my wife's pussy and began fucking her in front of us once more.

My cock, which Brandy has just drained a short while ago, immediately sprang back to life. She noticed, too, and give it several healthy strokes.

"Go to her."

I looked at Brandy curiously.

"Go on," she insisted. "Help my husband with your wife. Lord knows Amanda probably needs another 10 men to keep herself satisfied."

"Scott is lucky to have a wonderful wife like you, Brandy."

I turned and approached Amanda and Scott. I sat beside my wife's head as he continued to pound into her.

"Hi, babe," my wife said cheerily as her entire body rocked.

I leaned down as kissed her. I could smell sweat and cum all over her, and tasted a new saltiness.

"God, I love watching you get fucked like this." Scott's eyes widened as I spoke to my wife, but he still didn't slow the pumping of his hips. "It's been too long."

"It's been too long," Amanda echoed. "It's just that...you know... I haven't been myself..."

Her expression actually turned grave. However, I didn't want to ruin the moment- not when Scott was still making love to her- so I quickly pressed my finger to her lips to silence her. I looked up at her current lover.

"Mind if I join in?"

I heard Amanda gasp, and intentionally didn't look at her.

Scott gazed over at his wife, looking a bit unsettled. She gave him a single nod.

He turned back to me, suddenly wide-eyed with unbridled lust. "Do you want her pussy? I don't mind fucking her mouth again."

"No, dude. Let's take her pussy together. There's enough room for both of us."

I climbed onto the bed and lay on my back, directing my wife. She crawled over my body on all fours, and her cheeks grew bright red as she realized what I had in mind.

"You're even more beautiful when you blush, Mandy. I can't get enough of those freckles. Come here. Scott and I are going to give you want you need."

My wife spread her thighs as she crouched over me, and I held my erection in place as she slowly lowered herself onto it. Her pussy was already warm, wet, and stretched, and we both sighed blissfully as I slid into her like a hot knife through butter. I pulled Amanda onto me so that she we were chest to chest.

As she lay on top of me, I peered down at Scott, who was leering at her ass and silky backside.

"Come on, dude. Join me."

He hesitated for only a moment before he approached my wife from behind.

Amanda trembled and whimpered softly. She had been double-penetrated, even triple-penetrated before (Chapters 1 & 5), but never in the same orifice. I wrapped my hands around her body, to comfort her, but also to keep her still.

"It's ok," I whispered to her. "I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you."

She gazed into my eyes with such love and affection. As we kissed, I could feel her body instinctively tense as Scott entered her once more. Amanda trembled and moaned, but I continued to hold her tightly, as much to comfort her as myself since Amanda's pussy suddenly became much tighter. I felt the underside of Scott's erection slide against mine as we both took residence inside of her, and it sent a tremor throughout my entire being.

"Oh my god," Amanda gasped, as she lay her head on my chest. "I can't believe how incredible this feels!"

Scott and I both began a slow rocking motion into her. We fumbled for a bit before intuitively figuring out a rhythm that she enjoyed. We alternated our motions: he would draw out as I would push in, then I would slide out as he would glide in. I was terrified of inflicting pain on Amanda, but by her moans and pleas of "Don't stop! Don't stop!" I knew she was more than enjoying herself.

As Scott and I made love to my wife, Brandy approached with a mixture of lust, amazement, and jealousy on her face. Amanda looked up as Scott's wife petted her long black silky hair. She lifted her head, and Brandy wordlessly kissed her. Scott's wife slowly withdrew from her then kissed me next. I could still taste Amanda on her lips. She went to her husband last, hugging him. She whispered something into his ear that I couldn't hear, and he embraced her, sharing a long kiss with his wife before my eyes.

I was impressed that Scott was able to do all that while he continued to fuck my wife with me.

Amanda arched her back, groaning and struggling against our combine onslaught. Brandy approached her again, stroking the back of my wife's neck and back as her husband and I worked ourselves into a frenzy.

Scott swore. "I gotta pull out, I'm gonna cum!"

"No!" Amanda, Brandy, and I all exclaimed in unison, much to the surprise of everyone!

"Stay in," I directed my partner in crime. "Cum inside her pussy with me!"

The three of us were moaning wildly now, and Brandy was practically shouting as she offered us lewd words of encouragement.

I was never sure who climaxed first, me or Scott. But I will forever recall the spasm I felt against my own throbbing cock, and sensation of Scott's warm wetness together with the tightness of Amanda's stuffed vagina enveloping me so wonderfully.

"Oh...my...god!" Amanda cried hoarsely as our combined semen exploded into her and quickly overflowed out of her vaginal cavity.

Scott groaned as he pulled out of my wife, and I could feel him sliding smoothly against me. Once he was gone, I happily had Amanda's pussy all to myself.

We didn't move until Brandy decided to climb onto the mattress with us. Surprisingly, she crawled into my arms. I looked at her, then at Scott, and finally at Amanda. My wife merely smiled and beckoned Brandy's husband to approach her. Fortunately, we owned a California King mattress, so Brandy and I were able to scoot to one side of the bed as our spouses lay together on the opposite side, with adequate room to spare.

Scott and I held each other's wives in a spoon position as we all faced each other, initially too stunned and shy to speak. I had hoped something like this might happen tonight, but this had far exceeded my wildest fantasies.

Watching my handsome neighbor hold my beautiful wife was too much for me. I was overcome with lust in no time again, and was helpless but to vent my need on Brandy. I penetrated her from behind as she yelped in surprise, remaining laying our right sides.

A glint of desire sparkled in Amanda's eyes as she watched us, and she quickly turned to Scott and uttered a few words. As they lay on their left sides, he was all too happy to enter her from behind, as well.

So there we lay: Amanda and Scott, and me and Brandy, in spoon positions, staring at one another as we fucked each other's spouses once more. The girls giggled as they held each other's hand.

I found their laughing oddly sexy, and I creamed in Brandy's pussy again while playing with her huge tits.

Scott orgasmed in Amanda a moment later.

This time, the four of us lay in silence, not because of embarrassment or awkwardness, but out of fatigue and exhaustion. I had probably cum harder and more times than ever in a single night. We all pressed tightly together with the girls sandwiched in the center, enjoying our collective warm.

"So tell me, Amanda. Was this better than the gangbang?" Brandy asked mischievously.

Amanda blushed.

Scott sat up and tilted his head. "Wait...what?" he asked, not certain if he had heard his wife correctly.

Brandy laughed. "It seems as though our wonderful neighbors are practiced veterans at this sort of thing!"

"Oh really? Do tell..."

My wife turned a darker shade of red, but I could tell she was enjoying the moment. "If you ever try it, Brandy, trust me, you'll be terrified at first. Everyone watching you... all those hands all over your body... and especially when that 2nd cock penetrates you for the first time. Then the 3rd one..." Her voice trailed off wistfully. Then Amanda set her eyes on Brandy in a hard stare. "I think it's best that you start off slow, and just take 2 penises for now. It's less intimidating than having 4 or 5 poking at you at the same time."

Brandy burst out laughing. "Sweetheart, if there's one thing I learned tonight, it's that I have quite a ways to go to catch up to you. God, the way you move your body, and excite everyone around you is-"

She stopped as she noticed Amanda was still staring at her intently.

"Oh...," Brandy began in a measured tone. "You want me to try it now." It was a statement, not a question.

Scott and I were listening to the conversation with keen interest, and my wife looked at us meaningfully. "I don't think we're done here yet. This little minx is starving for some attention, wouldn't you boys agree? Hon, you can even consider this practice for... bigger things to come, if you and your husband are ever interested."

Now it was Brandy's turn to blush. She was stammering a response when Scott brought her to her feet in a warm embrace. He urged her up to her tiptoes, and pressed the head of his shaft to the entrance of her sex. She wasn't quite tall enough, so Brandy threw her arms around his neck and, quite literally, leapt up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Scott supported her with one arm, and used his opposite hand to push his manhood into her.

Brandy sighed loudly as he impaled her, her arms and legs wound tightly around him. I was content to watch them, but Amanda nudged me.

"Your turn."

My cock was just starting to get hard again, so I gave it a few solid shakes, and I approached the suspended Brandy from behind. She twisted her head to watch me as I guided my cock gently into her vaginal orifice. Scott was already in her, and I had to push hard to fit myself in there.

Brandy gave a high-pitched whimper as I joined her husband inside of her pussy with a hard shove. She was so much tighter than Amanda! I grabbed the back of her knees, pulled back, and, as a counterforce, pressed my hips upward and forward, effectively pinning her between myself and her husband.

Learning from our time with Amanda not all that long ago, Scott and I quickly found our cadence as we double-penetrated his wife.

Amanda stretched out languidly on our bed as she watched. Even in the midst of having sex with another beautiful woman, I still couldn't keep my eyes off my wife.

"How does it feel, Brandy?" Amanda asked.

Brandy's head was thrown so far back that it was resting on my shoulders. She tried to speak, but only short ragged grunts came from her mouth. Her husband's face was only a few inches away from mine. I grinned at him, and he nodded at me with a wicked expression.

"Oh, Scott... I could grow to like this... a lot," his wife panted.

"That's good, baby. Because I think I'm going to enjoy fucking you with other men."

"Oh, god... yes..."

Scott and I were both searing into Brandy's pussy hot and heavily now, and the underside of my shaft actually burned from the friction. Even though I hadn't been inside her for very long, I already knew that I wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm going to cum insider your wife, Scott," I warned him in a throaty growl.

"Yes!" Brandy cried.

Both of us increased the pumping motion of our hips. This time, I came first, for sure. After several rounds of sex, my load had definitely diminished, but there was still enough to ooze out of Brandy's pussy and roll down her thigh as I pulled out.

I stepped back and sat with Amanda on our bed as we watched our neighbors continue to fuck. Brandy was still wrapped around her husband, and he was still holding her aloft. Their ragged breathing and moans informed us that things were quickly coming to a head, and moments later, they each gave a final orgasmic cry before collapsing onto our bed next to us.

My wife, every the instigator with her voracious sexual appetite, callously rolled Brandy onto her side. Then, to Scott's amazement and mine, Amanda lay next to her and turned her body around so that they were head-to-toe.

"Holy fuck," Scott breathed in amazement. "Are you kidding me? Are you-"

Amanda sealed her lips on Brandy, and began sucking cum out of her pussy.

"Oh god, Amanda! What are you doing to me?"

I had never heard another woman cry out my wife's name in the throes of passion before, and it was a major turn on.

"Same thing you should be doing to her right now," Scott said his wife urgently.

He and I watched in lustful amazement as our wives ate each other out in a 69, not stopping until all traces of semen were cleansed from their vaginas.

The night was merely a prelude of even better things to come.

Looking out the window into our neighbor's bedroom became quickly became a nightly ritual for all of us. Sometimes, we would just wave at each other from across the way before going to bed. Other nights, Amanda and I would watch them have sex, or sometimes we would put on a show for Brandy and Scott. More often than not, both couples would have sex simultaneously while watching each other.

At the very least, we all stopped wearing clothes at night to give each other something to see through the bedroom windows; the four of us enjoyed being both voyeur and exhibitionist.

We even took it further and began swapping spouses on a regular basis. Amanda and Brandy would trade places about twice a week, on average, and spend the night. It even became something of a game: the girls would head out late at night, wearing just their underwear, having to hide from anyone who could possibly see them during their short walk next door. It would often take our wives a while to reach their destination, and Scott and I always wondered what took them so long. They would never tell us, but I knew Amanda and Brandy were having their own little make out sessions when they crossed paths.

Things continued to evolve, where sometimes Amanda would spend an intimate night with them, or Brandy would sleep over with us. To say that I liked having the girls to myself was a gross understatement, and I'm sure Scott felt the same way.

Needless to say, Amanda and I loved having Brandy and Scott as our neighbors. It was the beginning of a wonderful and sexy relationship.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers