All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 10'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SyzothSyzothabout 6 years agoAuthor
Wrong category, should be in "Romance"

So... I accidentally submitted this story under "Group Sex" when it should've been under "Romance".

I apologize to anyone who bothers to read this. -Syzoth

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 6 years ago
Getting better all the time...

The writing quality is progressively improving with each chapter. The dialogue is more natural and the writing flows more smoothly. Enjoyable read. I must say, young Amanda is quite versatile!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sy, another great one!!! Glad you did it

Really like your writing style, its easy to read and to understand and best of all it makes me invision it like it is with me and my wife.

Keep up the good work give Mandy an extra hard pump with lots of feeling from me. Lol

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineabout 6 years ago
*Beams a bright smile*

Beautiful, well-written, romantic story! I wish they could all be like this!

VitriolhackVitriolhackalmost 6 years ago
Sweet story

As I read through the story, I pondered what it would have been to have a more experienced lover like Mandy in my early 20s and what would have been the impact in my life today. Hummmm, i wonder. ;)

For me, an amateur photographer, the story took a particular sexy turn with the photo shoot. I enjoyed reading that part immensely.

I also agree with the other comments, Syzoth’s writing has gradually improved.

After 10 chapters, Mandy and her hubby now feel like regular people who are exchanging saucy details about their everyday life with their readers.

I am almost sad this saga is coming to a close as I have grown attached to these two.

V.

AngelicDemonessAngelicDemonessover 5 years ago
Pleasant surprise

As I woman, I was pleasantly surprised by this story. I wasn't expecting it to touch upon the fears women experience as we age, and the exhilaration we feel when we attract younger, good-looking men! I would've liked to have read more about those themes before this story became a full-on smut, but not bad for a male author trying to capture the feminine viewpoint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...