Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jimmy unloaded his last drop of semen after a prolonged orgasm, he peered down once more at Amanda, who was swallowing for the final time and wiping her mouth clean with the back of her forearm. Without even thinking, he yanked her up to her feet and kissed her. He tasted a foreign, salty substance which, he surmised, must've been his own semen. Jimmy had never kissed a girl immediately after a blowjob because the idea disgusted him, but in the current moment, everything seemed right.

Jimmy suddenly realized that Amanda was still wearing her underwear. He placed one hand on her shoulder and his other hand on her opposite hip. "Do you know why I'm so attracted to these parts of your body?" he asked her.

Amanda shook her head.

"It's because they both lead to someplace even more mysterious. Let me take a look."

Amanda felt a sexy ripple all over her body at his words.

Jimmy gently pushed her against the wall and slide his hands beneath her bra, easing it upward. Her perfect breasts popped into view, and his lips and tongue were on them instantly. They were so firm, the most incredible breasts he knew he would ever lay eyes on. Amanda weaved her fingers through his hair as he bestowed loving attention to her body, and he could feel himself becoming physically aroused again.

Jimmy wasn't sure if it was his imagination or not, but he thought he felt a subtle pressure on the back of his head, urging him down. Unprompted, he slowly fell to his knees before my wife, a bit of a role reversal and a position of subservience that seemed right to him. He took a hold of Amanda's lace panties between his teeth and slowly drew them down her legs. At once, he was bombarded by the aroma of her sex, and it immediately made his mouth water. He didn't have to look at Amanda's pussy to know that she was sopping wet. But he glanced at her it, anyway, and his jaw dropped when he discovered that her clit was completely bare and smooth.

"Fuck, Amanda. You're too good to be true. Spread your legs, I need to taste your pussy."

My wife acquiesced, leaning back against the wall as she parted her thighs. Her young lover was instantly on her, devouring her vagina like a starving animal. She reached down to spread her labia, giving Jimmy more surface area to pleasure. As he reciprocated the oral sex, he rubbed her hips and stroked the back of her thighs, sending a pleasant shiver throughout her body.

With a swift move, Jimmy hooked Amanda's legs over his shoulders and then suddenly stood to full height. Her crotch was pressed squarely into his face as he pinned her against the wall, his hands supporting under her ass.

"Oh my!" my wife exclaimed.

Jimmy burrowed his face into her crotch, licking as he slowly rotated his head from side to side. Amanda attempted to hold onto his head, just has he had done to her earlier when he made love to her throat. But Jimmy pushed her hands away, instead pinning them to the wall at her wrists. To steady herself, she squeezed her thighs around his head and crossed her ankles behind his neck.

Amanda realized that she was at Jimmy's mercy as he, literally, crucified her to the wall. There was nothing she could do except allow him to eat her pussy, and she discovered that she relished feeling powerless.

My wife assumed he was going to stimulate her into an orgasm, but Jimmy suddenly backed up and turned. He held onto her hips to keep her balanced on his shoulders as he began walking further into his apartment while continuing to devour her sex.

Amanda had never been here before, and only now began noticing the environment. The entryway led immediately into a combined living room and kitchen, and the area looked as if it hadn't been cleaned for days. Jimmy carried her through and into his bedroom, which was even messier. There were clothes strewn about and other items littering the floor so that she could barely see the carpet. A laptop sat on a table in one corner and an expensive-looking digital camera was attached to a tripod on the other side of the room.

Although she was trying to focus on the pleasant sensations between her legs, Amanda still had to chuckle to herself. Jimmy was definitely a bachelor!

Jimmy made a beeline for his bed. My wife yelped in surprised as he practically body-slammed her onto the mattress. Giggling, she playfully tried to skirt away, but he quickly climbed on top of her. They were laughing as they held onto each other.

Amanda knew what Jimmy was thinking. And she knew what he wanted.

"Make love to me, Jimmy."

There was unbridled lust in his eyes. The young man wanted to claim my wife, but he hesitated again. "Are you sure? I mean, REALLY sure? I care about you too much to hurt you. Your husband..."

Jimmy realized he was possibly shooting himself in the foot, but he had to make certain that Amanda would have no regrets.

My wife didn't have any doubts. In fact, she was touched that her student had her wellbeing at heart, despite the fact that he clearly wanted her so badly.

"It's ok, hon. My husband knows that I want to be with you tonight."

Jimmy's mouth dropped open. He was flabbergasted, but he realized that there was much more to his supervisor---and her husband---than she was sharing. The young man thought better than to argue. He didn't want to talk his lover out of what was already an unforgettable night.

With barely a thought that he might later regret what he was about to do, he slithered his body over Amanda's. He felt himself suddenly nervous as they kissed, and was almost afraid to penetrate her despite the overpowering urge. To his surprise and excitement, Amanda reached down as they continued to lock lips, and gently guided his pulsating meat into her waiting vagina.

They stared intently into each other's eyes as Jimmy slowly entered my wife. A long, drawn-out sigh escaped his lips as Amanda's open mouth remained silent. He didn't stop until he was completely inside of her, belly to belly. Amanda's inner walls clenched around his erection, and he didn't move, content to savor the wonderful tightness. But primal instinct eventually took over, and Jimmy began gliding his hips back and forth.

"That's it, Jimmy. Make love to me."

Jimmy commenced slowly, but the sight of the beautiful woman beneath him made him hotter and hotter. He picked up the pace rapidly, aroused by Amanda's expression and the moans now escaping her lips, as well as by the feel of her pussy wrapped around his cock. The harder he made love to her, the louder Amanda screamed and begged for more. Arching his back slightly, Jimmy grabbed onto her tits for support as he began pounding her with frenzied lust.

Amanda gazed up at him, and was struck by how drastically Jimmy's visage had changed. Gone was her polite and gentle student, replaced by her hardy new boytoy. She laughed inwardly at her description of Jimmy, but "boytoy" suited him perfectly.

He was slamming his erection into her with full force now, and Amanda nearly climaxed with each impact. She had to extend her arms behind her head to prevent herself from bumping into the headboard each time he rammed into her pussy.

My wife could tell that Jimmy was getting more confident with each thrust, and it thrilled her.

Jimmy rolled Amanda's hips so that she was still on her back, but her legs now lay to the side, bent at the knees and waist. He remained inside of her, and his hands were still playing with her breasts, but this was a position that afforded him more control and...

...superiority.

That was what Jimmy suddenly felt: total dominance over his gorgeous manager.

"Omigod, Jimmy! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

But he did exactly that. My wife cried in dismay as her lover retracted his thick cock from her pussy. She immediately felt empty and incomplete, and wanted it back inside. But Jimmy stood up and dragged Amanda to her feet.

"You may be able to boss me around at work, but tonight, you're going to do what I say."

Amanda's eyes widened. She wasn't a submissive, by any means, and the words were so out of character for him. But she felt a sudden rush of adrenaline that carried her along.

"Yes, sir."

"Stand up, and bend over. I want to get a good look of your ass."

Amanda did as commanded, bending at her waist and leaning onto the bed. He rubbed his hands all over her asschecks, and slid his fingers along her wet slit. Her ass trembled as his fingertips disappeared inside of her.

"Goddamn, there's so much I want to do to you... so many ways I want to tear you apart and feel you... so many ways I want to make you moan my name."

Jimmy suddenly stepped behind her, and grabbed her behind the back of her right knee, lifting it onto the bed so that only her left foot remained on the ground. He was still rubbing her cunt, and felt a sudden burst of warmth and wetness when he entered her once more.

"God, I love this position!" he exclaimed.

Jimmy looked down at Amanda's body as he fucked her from behind. Her skin was completely smooth and flawless, and he touched every inch of her body that he could reach. He noticed that her complexion was equally tan all over, and vaguely wondered if she sunbathed naked.

Amanda felt her swollen breasts swaying painfully as her young man fucked her like a dog. Her pussy burned as Jimmy tore into her. He was wild with his movements, something that she humorously attributed to the virility of youth. But his girth was starting to hurt, even though she didn't want him to stop. Turning her head, Amanda lay her cheek onto the bed while keeping her ass sticking up. Then she reached back with both hands and coolly spread her ass.

My wife let out an "Aaahhhh..." Jimmy was still inside of her, but at least now there was more space to accommodate his fat cock.

"Oh yea... that's it... spread those cheeks for me...fuck, you're so incredible..."

Jimmy wanted this moment to last forever. He was with the woman of his dreams, who seemed willing to do anything sexually. He discovered that he loved exerting power over her, and gripped her by the neck to keep her pinned in place.

Amanda was completed at his mercy, and she loved it.

But there was still more that Jimmy wanted to do.

Even though all he wanted to do was cum inside Amanda's pussy, he withdrew and yanked her to the foot of the bed. He sat at the edge, returning his erection into her body as he pulled her on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position. Jimmy was still gripping her by the back of the neck and forced my wife to look up.

There was a dresser mirror directly across from them.

"Look at yourself while I fuck you... that's it... look how beautiful you are, so fucking perfect..."

Amanda couldn't get herself to admit aloud, but watching herself in the mirror as she rode his cock made her pussy even wetter. She felt unbelievably sexy and confident. She could feel Jimmy growing, unbelievably, harder and larger inside of her, too!

The young man reached around her body and cupped her breasts, seemingly unable to stop himself from touching them. He was fucking her with an unbridled intensity derived not only from youthful energy, but from pure sexual desire as well.

As Jimmy's hands moved away from her chest, Amanda's tits began to bounce freely. She replaced his hands with her own, squeezing her breasts together and rolling her erect nipples between the tips of her thumb and index finger. Making sure her young lover was watching her in the mirror, she began gyrating on his lap like an exotic dancer.

"Good lord," Jimmy gasped.

Amanda was fucking him like there was no tomorrow, and he had a front row seat, which only intensified his arousal.

But she suddenly began to slow down, rising and falling on the length of his cock with diminishing speed, her frantic space devolving into a slow, rhythmic undulation of her hips. Despite the change in pace, the heavy movements of her body on his shaft threatened to make him cum.

My wife, however, knew what she was doing. "Do you like that, baby?" She twisted her head around to ask him.

"Fuck, you know I do. I...I want to cum inside of you, Amanda. I need to!" There was desperation in his voice, and he suddenly realized that he no longer had the power.

Truth be told, he knew that he never did.

Amanda smiled, and her ethereal beauty made his cock twitch uncontrollably. Wrapping his arms around her in an inescapable embrace, Jimmy pumped his hips into her once... twice... more times than he could count. He gently bit into her shoulder as he felt his semen surge from his body into hers, knowing that he couldn't stop until he completely drained himself.

My wife smiled as Jimmy fell back onto his bed, physically and literally spent. She crawled next to him and rested her head on his chest that was still rising and falling rapidly. The sound of his beating heart sounded like thunder in her ears.

Jimmy put his arm around her protectively and stroked her silky hair. She felt so perfect in his arms.

"Please. Just lay here with me. I want to hold you."

"Of course, Jimmy."

The lovers basked in the warm afterglow in their lovemaking, and soon fell asleep.

***************************************

Jimmy wasn't sure how long he had dozed. It was still dark outside, so it couldn't have been for very long.

He suddenly noticed that Amanda was no longer next to him.

Jimmy sat up in alarm. Had she left? His thoughts quickly became more panicked. Had she fled his apartment in disgust and regret? Did she hate him now? Was he going to have to deal with an enraged, jealous husband? The young man wasn't even thinking about his career, he just wanted to make sure that---

He breathed a sigh of relief when Amanda entered the room. She was still naked, but carrying something in her hand.

"Miss me?" She asked with an impudent smile and climbed back into bed with him.

"You know the answer to that, ma'am."

Amanda stuck her tongue at him. Jimmy tried to hold her close, but my wife gently resisted. "Hold on, lover. I need to do something for my husband first." She pressed her head against his, and extended her arm out.

Jimmy realized she was holding her cellphone.

"Smile, Jimmy."

The young man was confused. "What...?" Realization slowly dawned on him. "You're sending your husband a picture of us?" He blurted in disbelief.

My wife lowered her arm before she could snap the picture. She gave him a serious smile. "Would you believe this is part of what makes our marriage work?"

Her expression suddenly became pained.

"Amanda, what's wrong? Are you alright?"

She sighed and set down her phone on a nightstand, all but forgetting to take the picture. "There's something I need to tell you, Jimmy."

"You can tell me anything. You know that."

Amanda was silently cursing herself. This was a conversation that she should've had with him before the night began. "Well," she began slowly. "I need you to understand that you're not the first boy... man... I've been with outside my marriage. There have been others. In the past. I'm sorry, I should've told you that before things happened. It was selfish and horrible of me not to."

Jimmy looked at her with a wry expression. "It's ok, Amanda. You've been dropping hints all night that I haven't been the only one. It wasn't that tough to figure out. I get the feeling that you and your husband have a VERY open marriage, and that he's at home fucking your neighbors while you're here with me."

Amanda didn't respond. She had to stop thinking of Jimmy as a boytoy, and start giving him more credit.

"I also gather that after you leave here tonight, you're going to go home to your husband, whom you love very much, and that he'll make you the center of his universe, as usual, and you'll do the same for him. As usual. And we'll see each other at work on Monday, and try to pretend like nothing happened. But, hopefully, we can fuck like rabbits a few more times before I finish my internship. Does that sound about right?"

Amanda laughed and threw her arms around him. "You're adorable, you know that?"

Jimmy did feel his heart break, but he hid it from my wife. No sense in making things more complicated when they both knew the reality of the situation. At least Amanda didn't pretend he was something that he wasn't; he could respect that.

Especially if it meant that Jimmy could be with her again.

Amanda was a wild creature in bed, Jimmy thought as he gazed at her adoringly. A strange realization suddenly occurred to him. He recalled how she reacted when they made love in front of the mirror: she loved it! It had heightened her arousal.

And now she want to send naked pictures of themselves to her husband...

"Amanda, you have to do something for me."

"Anything, babe. What is it?"

"I want you to pose for me."

"Pose? What do you mean?

Jimmy sprang up, went over to remove his digital camera from its tripod, and returned. "I mean, I want to take pictures of you. As you are right now."

"You can't be serious!"

"I'm DEAD serious."

"And find naked pictures of myself on the internet tomorrow? I don't think so!"

"I want something to remind us of this night," Jimmy was solemn, but then he grinned. "You can even consider it as part of my birthday present!"

Amanda laughed, in spite of herself. "Um, I think I've already given you a very generous birthday present tonight, thank you very much!"

Jimmy desperately took her hand and kissed it. "You know I would never betray your trust. I care about you too much to ever hurt you in any way. These pics would just be for our benefit... yours and mine. And your husband's, too. I'm sure you'd be more than happy to show them to him."

My wife looked at him warily.

The young man continued relentlessly, not wanting to lose her. "I think you enjoy being in front of a camera. I think you crave it. I think you realize what a sexy body you have, and love flaunting it even though you're too humble to admit it. I believe you love to show off, and get people's attention. I think, deep down, you're an exhibitionist at heart."

Judging by Amanda's expression, he knew that he had her.

"Here, stand up."

Jimmy assisted her to her feet, and backed away, pointing the camera at her. He then began snapping pictures of my wife with enthusiastic abandon and comforting words.

"Omigod, I can't believe this is happening!" She brought her hands to her burning cheeks, and turned her back to her young lover in embarrassment.

"Thanks right, you sexy little vixen. Let me get a nice view of that beautiful ass!"

"Jimmy!"

Undeterred, Jimmy circled Amanda as he photographed her, sometimes zooming in for a close-up on a particular body part, sometimes zooming out to capture her entire gorgeous body. "I think if your current career doesn't pan out, you have a future as a model to fall back on," he told. "Seriously, Amanda. You don't have a bad angle. You belong in the pages of a magazine."

My wife was still blushing, but she slowly turned around to face him. She had placed one arm across her chest to hide her breasts, and her other arm covered the feminine area between her legs.

Jimmy momentarily froze. He looked up from his camera and gazed adoringly at my wife. "That's it," he coaxed her in a much softer and gentler voice. "You know what we all want to see."

Amanda took a deep breath and lowered her arms.

Jimmy sighed in awe as his penis stiffened once more. Although he wanted to pounce on my wife and ravish her again, he continued snapping pictures, wanting to immortalize this night forever.

Amanda began to move her body. The more the camera clicked, the more confident she started to feel. Her movements where shy and subtle at first, but my wife quickly became more playful and provocative with her poses. Her entire body soon exuded confidence, finally succumbing to the thrill of the camera.