Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers

"Lay on the bed," Jimmy told her. "Good... now spread your legs, give me a close-up of your pussy."

"Jimmy," Amanda said in a strangled voice. "There's still cum leaking out!"

"Fuck... that's even better."

The shutter snapped.

Amanda was appalled and thrilled both at the same time. Modelling for her lover was one thing, but this felt like something else entirely. Yet her clit suddenly became engorged as Jimmy merely pointed his lens at it, and clicked. She couldn't believe how he was able to arouse her without touching her, without even saying a word. And she noticed that he was fully erect again.

Feeling empowered by it all, my wife slipped her index finger into her vagina, and crooked her finger. Scooping out the residual semen that still remained inside, she rubbed it all over her clit and labia.

"Oh my fucking god." The young man couldn't contain himself.

"Do you like that, Jimmy?"

"Hell, yea!"

There was still some cum left on her fingertip. Casually, she swiped it over her pert nipples.

"Mmmm... now for those beautiful tits. Yes... now cup them for me and squeeze 'em... that's right, play with them... press them together... oooh, yea..."

Amanda suddenly recalled how Jimmy loved making love to her in doggie style, so she rolled onto her hands and knees. Looking back at him slyly, she wiggled her ass and grinned. My wife then reached back and stretched her asscheeks apart, gaping one hole, and then the other.

Jimmy began stroking his cock, so utterly captivated he was by my wife's perfect ass.

Amanda watched her young student masturbate, the lovers in a heightened state of arousal from staring at each other. His manhood was enormous, and even from her vantage point, she could see its angry red skin and bulging purplish veins. Jimmy was a sight to behold.

My wife suddenly had an idea.

She jumped off the bed and rushed over to him, snatching the camera from his hand. He was so close to the point of no return that he looked at her in anguish.

Amanda went over to the tripod, grabbed it, and brought it over to the center of the bedroom. She then began reattaching the camera to it.

"Amanda, what are you doing?"

But my wife didn't respond. Instead, she focused the camera and looked at Jimmy through the viewscreen. She meticulously adjusted the angle until she had the correct frame.

Amanda pressed the button for video recording then rushed back over to Jimmy and kissed him. She turned him so that their profile was to the camera.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" Jimmy demanded. Her sexy smile was so evil that he felt a moment of actual fear.

My wife's response was to drop to her knees and suck her lover's cock once more.

Amanda didn't hold back. She attacked Jimmy's manhood viciously with her mouth. She contorted her neck in angles she didn't think was possible, and her head moved with such speed and fury that her ponytail whipped wildly in the air as spit and precum poured down her chin. The sounds of her slurping and gagging were matched only by Jimmy's blissful wailing. It was easily the sloppiest and most aggressive blowjob that my wife had ever given.

And it was all being captured on video.

Jimmy didn't bother warning Amanda that he was about to cum. Instead, he merely allowed himself to erupt into her throat, consequences be damned. But his hot supervisor was undaunted. He regarded her in amazement as she expertly swallowed his spunk faster than he could ejaculate, as if were the only sustenance she was hungry for.

Jimmy assumed that she was going to ingest his entire load, but as his orgasm began to weaken, Amanda pulled him out and finished him all over her breasts. The young man couldn't believe it as he looked down at the older woman, who was smiling angelically at him with his thick cum rolling down her perfect tits.

Without thinking, he began wiping his semen from her skin and feeding it to her.

"Here's some more, you filthy...sexy...whore. That's right, finish it... lap it all up."

My wife licked and sucked his fingers; Jimmy didn't stop feeding her until her breasts were completely clean.

Amanda turned, and smiled and waved at the camera. Jimmy subtly leaned in so that his still-semi rigid cock was next to her face as he stroked himself. For some reason, he really wanted it in the frame with her!

When they were finished, Jimmy staggered back on his heels. "Jeezus....holy fuck...." was all he could manage. He was speechless and in awe.

Amanda giggled and stood up. She wobbled to the camera and shut it off. "Hopefully, you got enough good shots," she said drily.

Jimmy still hadn't completely recovered. "Those pics and videos would break the internet," he breathed softly.

Her expression instantly turned venomous. "Don't you even think about---"

"What if I cropped out your face?" He interrupted quickly. "You don't have stuff like body piercings or tattoos that would identify you. No one would ever know it's you, but us!"

Amanda was about retort vehemently, but the young man rushed over to her and held her hand. "Just hear me out for a moment. I would make sure to hide your face and keep you safe. I would never embarrass you, or put you in danger. But I really want to post you on the internet... to show you off. To SHARE you. Imagine the whole world jerking off to you! You're a goddess, Amanda, and your amazing, sexy body deserves to be worshipped... was MEANT to be worshipped."

Amanda smiled helplessly, and shook her head.

"Tell me that being immortalized on the internet doesn't excite you. Tell me that it doesn't turn you on."

She sighed. "Oh, Jimmy. You silly, young thing!"

He pressed on relentlessly. "To put you at ease, we can edit the pictures together."

"What about the video?"

Jimmy looked at my beautiful wife as he thought about it. He quickly came to the conclusion that he wanted to save something special just for themselves. "That'll stay just between the two of us, for our eyes only."

Amanda sat on the bed, rooted in place. She closed her eyes and wore a defeated expression. Jimmy thought that maybe he had gone too far with his crazy idea, and that it was wrong for her to keep something like the video hidden from her husband.

But Amanda opened her eyes and smiled impishly.

"Let's do this."

Jimmy excitedly led my wife to his laptop, and sat down. As he switched the machine on, Amanda casually sat on his lap. The way she looked at the screen reminded him of how she appeared when she was concentrating at work: studious, yet sexy.

Even Amanda's simplest movements and expression were enough to give a corpse an erection, he thought wryly.

Refocusing on the task at hand, Jimmy logged into his favorite file-sharing website. "Ok, I already have an account set up."

"So I see." My wife looked pointed at pornographic pics and video links that were already saved to his account.

He flushed, but pretended not to notice. Instead, the young man quickly downloaded the pictures from his digital camera onto the laptop. "I, literally, took almost a hundred pictures of you. Let's choose the best ones, and we'll crop them."

They immediately set to work, diligently tackling the task at hand, with laughing and hugging and kissing mixed in.

As the were close to finishing, Amanda looked gravely at Jimmy. "Thank you for this. For all of it. For making me feel so special."

"Hey, I should be the one thanking you! You're the one who took me out for my birthday! You're the one who...." He trailed off. He couldn't even begin to put his thoughts into words. That the woman of his dreams wanted him so badly was an indescribable, euphoric feeling.

"You made me feel so alive, so wonderful....so carefree. You make me feel like a... like a..."

"Woman?" Jimmy supplied.

Amanda considered the word. "Girl," she finished. She circled her arms around his neck. "Like a silly little schoolgirl who's head-over-heels about her boy."

"Oh, I like the sound of that."

She looked at him solemnly. "You're very special to me, Jimmy. You're so different than anyone I've ever experienced." She touched his handsome face, which suddenly looked much older than she remembered. "I need to stop thinking of you as a boy, and start treating you like the man that you are."

"I REALLY like the sound of that."

My wife felt her clit and nipples stiffening, and her pussy moistening once more. Jimmy's penis, not inconspicuously, sprung back to life.

"Better yet, let me show you," Amanda offered softly.

Jimmy sighed wistfully. "If you were my girl, I would keep you for myself and adore you until the end of time."

Their bodies merged as one.

********************

When Amanda woke early the next morning, Jimmy was still asleep with his arms wrapped possessively around her. She felt so incredibly safe and warm that she didn't want to move.

But my wife missed me and wanted to hurry home.

She gently pried herself from Jimmy, quietly slipped out of bed, and quickly got dressed. Fully clothed, she found herself lingering, giving her sleeping lover one final glance.

Jimmy looked so young.

Amanda considering leaving him a note, but decided it wasn't necessary. Seeing him Monday morning would be awkward enough, but she knew that things would be ok. In her heart, she had not doubts that her relationship with Jimmy was going to turn out differently than her affair with Glenn.

Amanda gave her young student intern a feathery kiss on the lips so as not to wake him, and quietly tiptoed away.

***************************************

Amanda felt an indescribable exhilaration as she drove home. While she was aware that being 30 wasn't old by any means, there was just something about that age which was unique. No longer a 20 year old vixen, but not yet a cougar.

But spending last night with Jimmy had changed Amanda's perception about age. She finally realized that age was a mindset, not merely a number, and that made her feel much more youthful and vivacious than ever before.

My wife contemplated the dichotomy Jimmy and Glenn: her student was 10 years her junior while her boss was old enough to be her father.

Ah, workplace romances...

Amanda shook her head and laughed as she drove.

***************************************

It was still early morning when Amanda arrived home. The house was quiet, and she wondered if Brandy and Scott were still here. Although she was aching and limping (courtesy of Jimmy's youthful enthusiasm), she was, nevertheless, feeling spry and good about herself, and about life in general.

If the neighbors were still here and craved more sex, Amanda was ready to give it to them.

Then my wife remembered something. She pulled out her cell phone to check the website where Jimmy had posted her pictures. Amanda was nervous as she logged in, but stared in shock at the results.

10, 000.

In less than 8 hours, her pics already had received more than 10,000 hits each! The surprising number further imbued her with excitement and positive energy. Spurred by a morbid curiosity, my wife scanned the comments. Virtually all of them complimented her in vulgar terms. The remarks about her--- specifically, her body parts--- made her blush; other comments, she was too embarrassed to read completely.

She almost felt guilty for feeling proud.

Smiling broadly, Amanda pushed open the door to our bedroom, knowing she'd find me there.

***************************************

I was semi-conscious when my wife entered. Brandy and Scott had left only a short while ago, and the sheets were still warm --- wet, in some places--- from their residual essence. The three of us had fucked all night long, and the only thing that would've made it better was if my wife had made it a foursome.

I immediately perked up when I saw her. However, I could tell by the expression on her face and by the bounce in her step that there was something different about her today.

Amanda came right over to me, and kissed me. "Good morning, babe."

"Good morning to you, too." I studied her curiously. "I take it you had a nice time with your student?"

"I had a fabulous night to remember, thank you for that." My wife hugged me as though she hadn't seen me in weeks. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Mandy." We touched foreheads as I gave her an impudent grin. "I AM upset that you didn't text me any pictures, though."

My beautiful wife laughed, and it was music to my ears.

"Funny you should mention that..."

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers