Sharing Shelly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we're now over dressed," Neena said wryly to Eric. "I think we need to take care of that situation." She reached over and tugged at his trunks, adeptly sliding them down his legs and held them while he stepped out of them, his cock fully enlarged and throbbing. He sat on the edge of the hot tub next to Mark as Neena quickly divested herself of her bikini and knelt between Eric's legs, grabbing his cock in her hand while she leaned over and circled his dick with her mouth, her tongue flicking and licking, teasing it until it was as solid as can be, a drop of precum escaping from the tip.

Eric glanced over at Shelly and Mark, and said "You better hurry up and fuck that cunt, she's gotta be starving for cock since I haven't been this hard in a very long time."

Mark grinned at him then looked at Shelly, with a mischievous smile asked "You want some of this?" as he wagged his cock at her. "Oh yes please!" she replied, wondering how that monster was going to feel buried in her tight cunt. "Then say it!" Mark demanded. "Say it or you won't get it from me," he warned.

His authoritative tone caught her off guard, but not in a bad way. It actually made her cunt even wetter to have someone take charge. "Oh please fuck me! Fuck my cunt!" she blurted out.

"That's what I wanted to hear!" Mark said triumphantly as he grabbed her and switched places with her sitting on the edge of the hot tub, her ass at the very edge and he stood in the water in front of her. He spread her legs wide and started to slide his cock up and down her slit, taking his sweet time. Meanwhile her hips seem to have a mind of their own, as she couldn't seem to stop thrusting them, waiting for that first penetration of his giant cock.

Slowly he started pushing into her, the bulbous head of his cock was the biggest she'd ever seen. He inched his way in, slid backwards then slid in a little bit harder with each long slow stroke. She gasped at the sensation, slowly relaxing and rocking her hips as he continued to shove more of his cock into her tight cunt with precision. He began to rock back and forth, allowing her cunt to expand to welcome him in her.

He looped his arms under her knees and lifted her legs higher and wider for maximum penetration, and with a hard thrust, suddenly he was fully inside her, balls deep. She leaned back as she cried out with a combination of pain and pleasure when he started bucking, sliding his thick cock in and out of her wet pussy, fucking her harder, deeper and faster as they found their rhythm in each other. Neena released Eric's cock from her lips, then came over and kissed Shelly on the lips, prying her lips open with her tongue, forcing her tongue into her mouth, kissing her passionately. Both men groaned at the sight, Eric had his cock in hand stroking like his life depended on it, watching Mark's cock piston in and out of Shelly's hungry cunt, while Neena tongue fucked her mouth.

Neena reached back and spread her ass cheeks so her glistening pussy was fully visible to Eric. She looked back at him and said "It's time to see if your cock can handle another pussy. This one's waiting to get stuffed!"

Mark slowed his thrusting so they could both watch as Eric moved up behind Neena, rubbing the head of his cock along her slit to collect her juices before pushing at her ready cunt with the bulbous head of his cock. Shelly's cunt spasmed as she watched his cock slowly disappear into Neena's pussy, watching him fuck another pussy while hers was also being fucked was such a turn on.

Neena resumed her tongue assault on Shelly's mouth while Eric pumped his cock in Neena's extremely wet cunt, savoring each stroke. Shelly arched her back as Mark continued his slow deliberate strokes in and out of her vibrating cunt, and leaned down to suckle on her nipple. The sensations were incredible with his cock thrusting in and out of her cunt, his lips tongue and teeth sending electrical sensations through her nipple, and Neena tongue fucking her mouth. As Eric rammed his cock into Neena from behind, her tongue thrust into Shelly's mouth in unison to his thrusts, she could feel another orgasm building with great intensity.

Shelly broke free from Neena's mouth and gasped out, "Oh my god I'm going to cum!!" she could see Eric starting to fuck harder and faster, and knew he was getting close to shooting his load in Neena, too. Mark grabbed Shelly's ass in a tight grip pulling her firmly onto him as he increased the tempo of his thrusting, she could feel his cock swell and tighten deep within the walls of her pussy as he got ready to unleash his cum deep inside her. She threw her head back and let the orgasm take over her body, every nerve tingling, her cunt clamping down on Mark's cock as he continued to fuck her with hard long strokes.

Neena leaned over and kissed her husband and told him "Fill her cunt with your cum, darlin', she's ready and needs to be full of your sweet juices." With that, Mark's grip turned to steel as he jammed his cock deep in Shelly's convulsing cunt with a few more strokes he grunted and slammed deep inside her, his cock pulsing and vibrating as he coated her inner walls with his hot cum. Watching her husband fill Shelly with his cum pushed Neena over the edge as she gave in to her own orgasm, her cunt milking at Eric's thrusting cock until he slammed into her one last time and emptied his balls deep within her womb.

After Mark's vibrations stopped and his breathing returned to normal, he slid his semi-hard cock out of Shelly's pussy and turned her towards Neena, spreading her legs wide. He motioned Neena to come over and said, "Time to clean up that cum, my sexy cum slut!" Shelly's eyes widened at their interaction to each other, and felt her cunt spasm as she was turned on by how sexy they both were. Neena moved over to lay between Shelly's legs, her tongue flicking out and lightly running over her pussy lips, lapping up the dripping cum along the way.

Shelly gasped when Neena parted her pussy lips with her fingers and drove her tongue into her very core. She started bucking her hips as Neena licked and sucked at her pussy, lapping up the combination of hers and Mark's cum, moaning in pleasure as she did so. She inserted her fingers into Shelly's cunt, scooping out globs of cum and sucking the cum off her fingers. Both Eric and Mark's cock seemed to be bouncing back rather quickly from their flaccid state watching Neena eating the cum out of Shelly's pussy.

Both men moved to Shelly's head presenting their cocks for her to lap the juices from them as well as bring them fully hard again. She cleaned Eric's cum combined with Neena's juices from Eric's cock and was very happy to see it growing hard once again. She stroked his cock with her hand while she turned her attention to cleaning her and Mark's mixed juices from his cock, moaning at how wonderful everything tasted as she bucked her hips on Neena's face while she continued to assault her cunt with her fingers and tongue.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum again!" Shelly cried out, pausing her tongue administrations on the cocks in each hand while she focused on Neena between her legs. Neena paused briefly to say "Atta girl, give me your cum!" as she drove her fingers deep into Shelly's cunt and flicked her clit with her tongue. Shelly tensed up and lifted her hips as another orgasm took over, her cunt grabbing at Neena's fingers buried within, and coating her face with her sweet juices.

"Crap you're cunt is tight!" Neena exclaimed, "No wonder Mark exploded with so much cum in it!" She scooped up the juices with her tongue, then slid up Shelly's body until she reached her mouth and transferred the cum she'd collected to her tongue, both husbands groaned at the sight of the creamy cum transferring from Neena's tongue to Shelly's tongue before Neena closed her mouth over Shelly's in an intense cum filled kiss, her pussy grinding against Shelly's cunt.

Neena pushed up with her arms to grin at Shelly and said "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that!" then looked over at Eric, noticing he was once again hard as can be, so she rolled off Shelly and spread her legs wide. "Get over here with that cock and fuck your wife!" she commanded, "I'm going to tease her pussy with my tongue while you do."

Eric moved between Shelly's legs and slid his familiar cock between her pussy lips, thrusting forward and entering her well lubricated cunt in one hard motion as he leaned down and kissed her, licking the residual cum that Neena had shared with her from her lips and tongue. He raised her legs so her ankles were resting on his shoulders so he could access her feet easier, licking and sucking as he pumped his cock in and out of her cunt.

Neena stopped him mid thrust saying "I want my tongue in there, too." To Shelly she said "Turn over on your hands and knees so I can be underneath you two and lick your cunt while your husband fucks you."

They didn't need to be convinced it was a great idea, Eric pulled his cock out of Shelly's slippery pussy and waited as she positioned herself on her hands and knees before he slid his cock deep within her cunt once again from behind. Neena slid under them, her pussy at Shelly's head, Shelly's head at Neena's pussy, using a rolled up towel to raise her head closer. As Eric thrust his hard member in and out of Shelly's wet cunt, Neena would snake her tongue out flicking Shelly's clit, run her tongue around her pussy lips, and let her tongue glide down the length of Eric's shaft during his outward strokes.

Shelly shuddered at the electrifying sensation, she could feel Eric's cock throbbing in excitement too, maintaining the hard-on she'd been craving for so long as he continued to fuck her with slow hard thrusts.

Mark moved over to feed his cock to Shelly, holding her head as he fucked her mouth. Neena started thrusting her hips, wanting someone to pay attention to her juicy cunt, so Mark pulled his cock out of Shelly's mouth and shoved his cock deep in Neena's pussy. Shelly leaned down and imitated Neena's tongue thrashing on her clit, lapping at her juicy cunt and running her tongue up the length of Mark's cock as he thrust in and out of his wife's cunt.

Every so often Mark would grab Shelly's long hair and hold her head as he withdrew his cock from Neena's cunt and shoved it deep in Shelly's mouth so she could greedily lick Neena's juices from his shaft. Time seemed to stand still, the moans, sighs and grunts intermingled with the slurping sounds the wet pussies were making as they were being skewered by the hard cocks.

Eric was the first to give in to his orgasm, pulling hard on Shelly's hips as he pumped her with his cock, then pulling out at the last minute to shoot his cum on her pussy lips and on Neena's face. Neena groaned in pleasure as his hot cum coated her face and lips, she reached up and pulled Shelly's hips down so she could lap up the cum deposited there. As Neena jammed her face in Shelly's cunt, her cries were muffled as she exploded all over Mark's dick.

Mark was close to cumming himself but was aware Shelly had yet to cum during this part of the fun, so he pulled out from his wife's cunt and moved behind Shelly, pulling her hips back up and plunging his hard cock deep inside her dripping wet pussy. He scooped up some of the juices and slathered it on her tiny pink bud, causing her to groan in anticipation. Slowly he pumped her cunt while his wife licked at her clit and coated his cock with the cum she had collected in her mouth. He slowly inserted one finger into Shelly's tiny puckered hole, then another, until he had three fingers knuckle deep in her ass.

The initial pain dissipated as Shelly gave in to this new pleasure, her cunt convulsing around his cock. He knew she was ready, so he slowly withdrew from her pussy and started pushing the head of his cock in her tiny hole. Shelly gasped at the size of his member trying to invade her tight space, but held still while he slowly shoved the bulbous head past the sphincter muscle and popped right in. He started rocking his hips slowly, carefully inching his huge member into her ass while his wife doubled her efforts to distract Shelly with her fingers and tongue on her clit and pussy.

Inch by inch he rocked his way in until he was finally buried balls deep. Shelly groaned at the new sensation, and as he started pumping her ass with his cock, she rocked back to meet him thrust for thrust as she adjusted to his size and the friction decreased allowing her to truly enjoy being fucked that way.

Faster and faster he pumped, he had been so close to cumming while buried in his wife's cunt he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out for very long in such a tight place, so he barked at Shelly "Now, baby! Give me your cum! I want to feel you vibrate all over my cock and cum on Neena' face while I fuck your sweet ass!"

Shelly had been teetering on the edge for a while, trying to hold off as long as possible, but his thrusts were increasing, he was fucking her ass hard with long strokes, and his wife's tongue was working non-stop on her clit, causing her cunt to convulse with each stroke. "Oh my god oh my god I'm going to cuuuuuuummmmmm!" Shelly cried out as she finally allowed herself to give in to the release of her orgasm. It was so intense she thought her head was going to explode.

As her body kept convulsing from pleasure, Mark rammed his cock to the hilt and let his cum explode deep in her ass. "Fuuuuuuuck it feels so good!" both of them said in unison.

Neena wriggled out from underneath them as Mark collapsed on Shelly's back, his cock still firmly embedded in her ass, both of them shaking uncontrollably from the power of their orgasms. Neena alternated kissing Shelly, then kissing Eric, then kissing Mark as they all came down from their intense high.

After their breathing and heartbeats returned to normal, they disentangled themselves and slipped back into the hot tub naked, relaxing, enjoying how satisfied their bodies now felt. Eric suggested they better head out, as they both had to get up early for work the next morning. Reluctantly they exited the hot tub, Mark toweled Shelly off and couldn't resist kneeling in front of her as he dried her legs off, slipping his finger in between her swollen pussy lips and dipping his finger into her hot core grinning up at her as he felt how hot and wet she still was.

He leaned forward and gave her pussy a kiss and a lick, then stood up and pulled her to him, crushing her breasts against his bare chest and gave her a passionate kiss, his tongue entwined with hers. His hands slid down her back and grabbed her bare ass, squeezing and pulling her against his already hardening cock before he released her, patted her butt and said "We'll have to get together and do this again sometime soon, yes?" Both Eric and Shelly nodded in agreement.

"We don't have a hot tub, but you're certainly welcome to come to our house for dinner and some playtime," Shelly replied. "We'll have to coordinate our schedules and make it happen. I for one sure had fun!" Eric nodded in agreement "I think this is exactly what we needed. And I didn't get a chance to spray my cum on Neena's feet, so we'll have to take a rain check for that," he added with a grin.

"How about next weekend?" Neena asked, "We have a friend coming over to play all weekend long, and if you think you can handle three cocks at once, you might have a great time with him, Shelly. He's quite the ladies' man, but holy cow does that boy know how to use his incredible cock!" Neena gushed.

"Sure! That sounds like fun! We can reschedule what we had planned for next weekend, a weekend with you guys and your friend sounds like so much more fun!" Shelly replied.

"It's settled then!" Neena exclaimed, coming over to give Shelly a kiss goodbye. "I look forward to snacking on more of this," she cupped Shelly's mound "and these," she placed her hands firmly on Shelly's breasts. "Gawd you have such beautiful big boobs!" she exclaimed as she pinched the hardened nipples. Shelly blushed and said "Thank you! But you better be careful, you keep pinching my nipples like that and I'm never going to leave!" Neena grinned and kept pinching, so her husband came over and pulled her hands off so they could get dressed.

When they were in the car going home, Shelly asked Eric "Well? Did you have fun?"

He gave her a sidelong glance and grinned "That was the best fucking time we've had in a while. I'm glad you want to go back over there next weekend, it was so hot watching you get eaten out by a woman and getting fucked by a jackhammer of a man."

"I was very impressed you not only got hard enough to fuck a pussy, but you were able to fuck two pussies and cum twice just like you used to be able to do," Shelly beamed.

"Seeing that hard cock pummeling your tight little cunt was all it took," he replied with a grin. "Next weekend should be interesting with another hard cock to watch fuck my little cum slut!"

Shelly blushed at the reference, it had been so long since they talked about her being his cum slut and him getting a bunch of cocks to fulfill that mission. It made her pussy convulse in pleasure at the thought.

"We need to revisit our fantasies to see which ones we can realistically fulfill with and for each other," she said. "Does it still make you hot when you think of me going out to get filled with cum by a guy we specially select, then come home to have you eat the cum out of me or add your cum to the mix or both?"

"Fuck yeah!" he exclaimed. "We'll have to figure out the logistics, I don't want you simply running around and fucking any guy with a dick to bring his cum back to me, we have to be careful on who we select," he continued.

"Oh I agree," Shelly nodded emphatically. "I want to be sure both of us are safe, but have fun. And I don't want you to think I'm using your fantasy to get laid any chance I get, though it is a bonus." she grinned at him mischievously.

"We've got a lot of planning to do, don't we? We both have a lot of fantasies we need to fulfill!"

12