Sharing Sherry with Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked to be around our ages, looked too like he could back up his aggressive demeanour toward me so I figured that I had better start talking quickly. "Say man, before you go any further, this lovely lady is my wife, but don't panic, it's all okay. I just wanted to have a talk to you."

"What do you mean it's okay buddy, I'm sorry I don't do threesomes."

"Hold on man, I'm not into threesomes myself. It looks to me like you like the look of my wife so you obviously have some plans in your mind to do something about that. I just want to assure you that it's all okay with me, she's good, in fact she's great! You'll enjoy her, but there's just one catch ... I get to watch."

"You what?" the guy's face was stern, he was frowning, "nobody watches me fuck a woman, particularly not her husband. I don't know what your sick little deal is and frankly I don't want to know." He pulled a twenty dollar note from his top pocket and threw it at me, "Here you go buddy, this bar's open until 2, so go get yourself a drink, sit in the corner and have a wank while I go give your wife the solid fucking she so clearly needs. We'll be back in three hours."

Well, we hadn't anticipated this. On paper, Sherry's plan looked near perfect, but in reality it was proving to be nowhere near so. There was no way in the world that I was about to let this jerk take my wife into a hotel room alone, but how could we extricate ourselves from this situation without it getting messy?

I got up out of the booth and stood tall alongside this man, looking down on him in my best threatening manner. "I put a deal to you man, if you don't want my deal, you can go stick yours where the sun don't shine."

He looked up at me and I half expected him to rise up, grab my coat lapels and hurl me across the room. But instead he reached back down to the table, took his $20 note back and brushed past me, giving me a solid shove. Walking away, he called back to us, "You two are a sick pair of puppies ... hey babe, call me when you get sick of letting this dick control you."

Wow, we had dodged a bullet. I looked down at Sherry who was still seated in the booth, looking up at me apprehensively, "Oh God, that was close. Hey Mike, you were great, so brave."

"What do you think Sherry, should we give it a big miss and try again some other time?"

She was easing her way out of the booth, her little black number sliding higher up her thighs as she slid across the leather seating, "Oh my God no, we've come this far, we're not turning back now. The sheet's turned back on the bed and I want to put another man in it and fulfil your fantasy."

I turned and scanned the room again as Sherry stood alongside me. I noted that our failed target - the man in the grey suit -- had given up getting lucky and left the bar immediately. That was good, he could have become a spoiler if we had continued to try to pick up another man while he watched.

"Darling, there's somebody new," said Sherry quite excitedly, "over there."

My eyes followed the direction to which she was pointing and saw a man on his own had just seated himself at the other end of the bar.

"I'm going to check him out straight away," she told me, taking her glass of wine with her. I returned to where I had been seated before. The view of the whole bar was much better from here than back in that secluded booth.

I watched Sherry intentionally walk by the man in the blue suit -- no tie -- and his friend once more, possibly giving herself a back-up if this new target turned out to be a dud. She eased herself onto a tall bar stool two down from the new arrival, but she used reverse psychology body language by actually swinging the huge expanse of bare legs on display more toward the two guys seated at the table rather than the new arrival at the bar. Nevertheless, she still occasionally turned her head around to check him out. Maybe there was method in her madness ... the angle at which she sat, side on to the new arrival, meant that whenever she lifted her right arm to take a sip of her wine, he would get a great look at the side of the smooth globe of her right breast and if she leaned far enough forward in that little black dress, the décolletage was such that he would surely catch sight of at least one, and maybe both, protuberant nipples.

My attention was drawn back to the two men sitting together at a table, seeing the man in the blue suit -- no tie -- farewell his buddy who had got up from his chair to leave. Our secondary target appeared to be staying, maybe he thought he would now make a move on my Sherry. But he had left his run too late. As I looked back to check on my wonderful wife sitting at the bar, I saw that the new arrival had moved quickly and was standing up alongside Sherry, chatting to her.

The man in the blue suit got up and walked toward the part of the bar where Sherry was sitting and for a moment I thought he was going to challenge the new arrival and stake his claim on who would get my wife. But he kept on walking, leaving the bar and I assume cursing under his breath at his missed opportunity.

Sherry appeared to be so engrossed in this new man's conversation that she had totally missed seeing how close she had come to securing the man in the blue suit. While we will never know how suitable or willing blue suit might have been, later this night I could find myself reflecting which man would have been better.

I saw the new man help Sherry ease herself down off the tall bar stool with great difficulty, giving him a huge eyeful of her legs, maybe all the way up. I did see her put panties on before we left the hotel room upstairs so se had some covering. My wife led this new man up by me to the same booth where we had encountered drama with the man in the grey suit. I couldn't help but get nervous at what this guy's reaction was going to be.

Sherry did the same, sliding all the way in to the bottom of the U on the plush leather seat of the booth. The man chose the opposite side forcing me to go to the left this time. He looked up with the same degree of surprise that was registered on the first guy's face when I appeared. This man was older, I would guess that he could even be in his early fifties.

"Hi there," I started, "I'm Mike, I just wanted to have a word with you. The woman you've just hit on is my wife."

Wow, what a contrast from the first guy, "Oh I'm so sorry sir, she looked to be on her own, I didn't mean any harm, just thought I could perhaps hook up with her if we found ourselves to be two lost souls in search of a warm bed."

"That's a good thought, quite poetic. Err, you are?"

"Oh, I'm Dennis."

"Hi Dennis," I shook his hand, very convivial. "As I said, I'm Mike. Actually, I need to put a proposition to you Dennis. We are just a bit different from your ordinary everyday couple, I guess you could say we have an open marriage. Lately, we've been experimenting with what turns my wife on, and in turn what turns me on."

"You might want to stop right there Mike, I don't run both ways ... only interested in the women and particularly one as ravishingly beautiful as your wife. You are a very lucky man."

"Well, tonight Dennis, you can be the lucky man too. You see, Sherry and I have discussed her picking up a good looking guy for her to take back to our hotel room, just upstairs and the two of you -- a man and a woman -- can do whatever comes naturally between consenting adults. My big thing tonight is I want to watch you two do it."

I paused for his reaction, he looked from me to Sherry and back again, "You're kidding me, is this something like that old vintage TV show, Candid Camera?"

"No, we're just a horny couple approaching middle age and looking for new ways to fire up our marriage."

"I did infer that I'm not gay."

"Yes you did, I picked that up ... Dennis, I'm not either. I won't come near you or touch you, I just want to sit in a chair and watch you two go at it."

"What's in it for you then?"

"I get considerable excitement watching my wife doing with another man what she normally only ever does with me. You can't stay all night, you just get to do it once, so you need to make it a good one. Once you cum, we'll kick you out and I'll get to unleash all my pent-up desire into my wife."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course we are."

"Do you do this regularly?"

"No, you're the first ... stranger that is. We have lately indulged in a bit of wife swapping with friends."

"I prefer to call it husband swapping," Sherry spoke up for the first time since all three of us slid into the booth. She had seemed content to watch and listen in silence, perhaps apprehensive after the previous failure.

"Why does it have to be only once? I pride myself in being resilient, I can usually get it up again pretty quickly."

"No Dennis, only one time with my wife."

Sherry raised a hand like she wanted to buy into this part of the conversation, "Darling, maybe we could go for two."

But I remained adamant, "No honey, we agreed on one ... no more!"

She appeared disappointed by my steadfast refusal to have the man stay beyond one.

Dennis sat opposite me, his hands folded on the table in front of him. Sherry reached out with one of hers and took hold of his. "So what do you say Dennis, would you like to come up to our room with me?"

"Err, yes I would, obviously with a woman as beautiful as you. I would find it exciting to have someone like you. Please don't take it the wrong way, I don't want to seem like I don't appreciate what you're offering, but I am hesitant. It's like it sounds too good to be true. I don't know how to check, I'm just hoping this is not some shakedown or blackmail attempt."

My wife gave him her warmest smile, I guess that she was trying to look genuine, "No, it's nothing like that Dennis, I actually came up with this plan. I discovered recently that my husband has harboured this long-held fantasy to watch me do it with another guy and I really want to fulfil his dreams for him. The bonus for me is I get to have a man other than my husband, with no strings attached. I think every man is different in some way, so that becomes a treat for me."

Dennis turned back to me, "You said you've done some swapping with friends recently?"

"Yes, you'll be our first stranger, might be our only stranger. It depends how things go upstairs. Sherry might not like it or I might not like it ... but I doubt that. You look like the sort of guy that my wife would enjoy having, after all she picked you out at the bar. She obviously liked the look of you."

Again, Dennis looked over to Sherry, who gave him a warm encouraging smile, then he looked back at me and I tried to look non-intimidating.

"Okay, it does sound really good, and you don't look like the sort of people to scam me. So what happens now?"

"You come up to join us in our room Dennis, and you get a free fuck. I bet you never expected that when you arrived here at the hotel."

"That's for sure! So, can we go now?" He seemed eager now that he had agreed and he began to rise up from the booth.

"Hold on, let's finish our drinks first," I suggested, "only five minutes more. Why not let the anticipation build for all of us?"

I hadn't even alerted Sherry that I had thought up having a bit of foreplay here in this secluded part of the bar before all three of us adjourned upstairs to our room.

"Do you like the way Sherry's dressed for you tonight Dennis?"

"I sure do, she's a stunner! I couldn't look away from the minute she sat down at the bar."

"You can see that it would be impossible for her to be wearing a bra under that dress, but she is wearing panties ... for now. I watched her put them on before we came down from the room. But Dennis, she doesn't have to be ... wearing panties that is. Why don't you reach up under her dress and take them off now? You can put them in your pocket for her, let her feel the freedom of her beautiful pussy being bare."

Sherry looked across at me, surprised at my suggestion, but she didn't seem to disapprove, even turning her body toward Dennis expectantly.

"Lift up honey, your dress is quite tight so hike it up for Dennis to get his hands under to pull your panties down."

Sherry did as I bid, lifting her arse off the seat, although remaining bent over because the table edge pressed into her belly preventing her from being able to stand upright. With a hand on each hip, she shimmied the hem of the dress up so high that Dennis and I could see the tops of her thighs and the crotch of her panties. They were powder blue.

"Take her panties off Dennis, you should be able to reach them now that Sherry has pushed her dress up over her pussy." I sat in the booth, watching this man across from me turn toward my wife, both his hands dropping below the table. Sherry looked directly into his eyes as she would have felt his hands fumbling up under the sides of her dress, grasping her tiny panties and pulling them forward. My wife sat down again as Denis tugged her blue panties over the bend of her knees and down to around her ankles. She helped, lifting both feet off the floor and he raised his hand above the table holding the flimsy powder blue panties.

"I bet you'd like to sniff her panties Dennis ... I know Sherry won't mind. In fact, I think she'd be flattered, she's been leaking her sexual juices into those panties for the past hour or two, anticipating this very moment. She didn't know who you'd be, but she knew you'd come."

I had a little quiet chuckle at my double entendre. Dennis lifted his hand, holding the crotch of her panties under his nose to inhale my wife's sexual aroma. That move alone made me rock hard ... I wondered what Sherry thought? I did see her smile at him as he looked directly into her eyes while sniffing her panties. Having inhaled her sexual aroma, Dennis spread her panties like he was inspecting them, then folded them neatly and placed them in his jacket pocket.

I leaned across the table to whisper to Dennis as if I had some secret for him, "We've both been here a couple of hours waiting for just the right man to come in. I am so turned on by the prospect of watching you and my wife fulfilling my fantasy upstairs. While it's my fantasy, I know Sherry's excited too. Before we go up to the room, why don't you give her a little preview, let her feel your fingers touching her where your cock's going to be?"

Dennis dutifully reacted to my request, his hands again dropping down under the table, "You will need to spread her legs Dennis, make it easier to get your fingers inside her. Why don't you try to find her g spot while you're there?"

Above the table, all I could see were his upper arms moving to control the fingers hidden below. I pictured him having placed two firm hands on Sherry, one on each thigh to push them wide apart.

"Don't rush it Dennis, Sherry likes to feel a man's fingers gently caressing her inner thighs before he reaches for the prize. I know I don't need to tell you how to do it, only to say it's okay with both of us for you to go ahead, she'll like it."

I watched Sherry's face, her eyes closed, Dennis must have his fingers stroking her upper inner thighs now, perilously close to her naked pussy.

"Look at her face Dennis, you can see how Sherry likes that, you must be doing it well. How far to go, have your fingers reached those lips yet? She will be so wet there."

While I couldn't see what was happening beneath this table, I knew the exact moment when his fingers pushed into Sherry's tight passage. She emitted a loud gasp and I saw both of her hands grip the table firmly. "Talk to me Sherry, you have to be my eyes, I can't see under the table ... where are his fingers now?"

"Oh God, on my clit Mike, he's touching, oh his fingers are rolling around my clit ... oh, it feels so good. Oh Dennis, that's so good! More ... I want more of that."

Sherry had reopened her eyes to look directly into the man's while his fingers worked within her pussy. Their eyes locked, each staring at the other, watching their mutual reactions that flowed from his featherlike touches.

"No don't stop, oh put it back there Dennis ... please!"

"What's he done Sherry, tell me, has he deserted you?"

"Yes, sort of ... oh, yes that's alright too. Yes ... oh yes Dennis."

"Tell me Sherry, I can't see, you have to tell me what he's doing."

"He's ... err, oh God, yes ... oh, two fingers now, oh my God no! That's too much!"

My voice becoming more demanding, "Where are his two fingers Sherry, you have to tell me?"

"In my ... err, in my ... there in my passage."

"Is he finger-fucking you Sherry?"

"You know I don't like that word darling."

"You mightn't like the word honey, but that's exactly what he's doing isn't it? You said two fingers, has he got two up inside you honey?"

"Yes, he has ... oh God, he has two fingers in me. Oh don't stop Dennis, that will do it. Aaaah yes! Oh yes, right there, that's the g spot ... oh, so good. Aaaah! No, don't take them out, forget my clit now, that will do it, right there. Oh God, yes it will, just like that!"

My wife began humping her body up and down exactly where she sat, breathing shallow and laboured, her delectable body quite obviously now riding on Dennis' probing fingers.

"Cum for him sweetheart, get things off to a good start."

My lovely wife's whole body surged along, humping up and down faster and faster and then she climaxed, her body trembling and shaking as an orgasm washed over her right where she sat in the booth on the outer fringes of the bar. Her eyes closed, her lips parted, her breathing ragged, her fingers white from gripping the table edge.

She let out a small scream as her orgasm peaked, prompting Dennis and I to both swing our heads around to check whether anybody else was close enough to hear her cumming.

I looked back to Sherry and Dennis, her new lover had a satisfied smile on his face, no doubt ecstatic at what he had achieved in such a short time. "Are your two fingers still inside her Dennis?"

"Yes!" he responded, he himself sounded quite husky and breathless from the sexual episode he had just given my wife, "I couldn't take them out even if I wanted to. When she came, she pressed her thighs together so tightly."

"Maybe she'd like you to do it again?" I suggested, turning to look at my beloved wife who was just reopening her eyes after enjoying the big 'o'.

"No, no more, not until we get up to our room, then Dennis, you can do whatever you want," she promised, smiling warmly at our new friend.

"Careful what pleasures you grant honey, you never know what this man might want from you."

"Oh dear, oh yes, within reason Dennis, I'm not into fetishes and I don't like pain."

"That's alright, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

Sherry turned to me, "I'd really like to go up now darling, I'm ready."

"Sure honey, have you given the man back his fingers yet?"

"Oh! Err, no," she giggled and turned to look at Dennis, "I'm sorry, you can have them back now, they did very well."

Although the table blocked my view, Sherry obviously unclamped her thighs and let her legs fall apart. Dennis' hand reappeared above the table edge and trying to be surreptitious but failing, he brought it to his face, slipping the two wet fingers in between his lips.

I watched him suck my wife's juices off them. "I love the taste of her," I told him.

Taking his fingers from his mouth, he concurred, "Yes, tastes as good as the aroma that was on her panties ... nectar from the Gods."

"You men do go on with a bit of rubbish," Sherry told us both.

I got up from my seat in the booth, "I think we better take this to our room."

"Yes, ready for that," agreed Dennis, rising from the booth too. A quick glance down to his trousers confirmed his prominent bulge looked as strong as mine. I saw Sherry check him out too as she slid along the leather, causing her dress to rise even above her naked arse cheeks. Both Dennis and I got a great eyeful of her naked pubis. As she straightened up, I saw his hand drop down to caress her bare arse before she used both her hands to pull her black dress back down to a more respectable state so she could exit the bar without creating a scene.