Sharing Sherry with Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to doubt if it was! This was becoming so different from swapping wives with Brian and Ben ... they were guys that Sherry and I had known for years. Admittedly, Sherry being intimate with them was new and different, but on those nights, I could turn to their wives for solace, comfort and pleasure while my wife enjoyed the guys. Now, we had created a whole new dimension ... I could only sit and watch a stranger bring brand new sexual and sensual delights to my wife. I had made a commitment with Sherry and Dennis to sit through all of this before I could re-claim her, to give her my brand of loving that I could only hope might diminish her memories of Dennis' performance.

Her second climax created by the man's tongue was as intense as the first, her look of delirious pleasure as overwhelming as the first. Her praise unrestrained this time, "Oh, never before, never like that! Oh Dennis, how did you do that?"

He didn't tell her, just slid his whole body up over hers until his face hovered over hers, his hairy chest squashing her breasts beneath him, his legs between her spread legs and his cock brushing against her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh my God more, you just don't stop, do you?"

"I'm only giving you what I expect you want. Isn't this what you invited me up here for? Now it's time for the main event Sherry."

"Oh yes, I'm not complaining, this is what I want." On the precipice of Dennis pressing his cock up inside her, Sherry thought to look around the man's body that lay atop hers, looking at me to check, "Are you okay, darling?"

"Just!" I told her as honestly as I could, now realising that we had shifted to her fantasy now. She came up with this idea, a plan to raise my fantasy to the next level, to find a stranger. I had knowingly agreed to it and she was wallowing in the uniqueness of the experience, so I determined to see it through.

"That's good darling," she responded ... did she even hear what I said and how I said it? Sherry folded her arms around Dennis' back, hugging him to her. Her legs raised up and her feet locked behind his arse as he used a hand to manoeuvre the head of his cock into the grove of her labia, eliciting yet more sighs from my wife.

"No wait!" Sherry called out and he froze virtually on the brink of pushing his cock into her vaginal passage. "I'm sorry Dennis, but we know nothing about your sex life, I need you to wear a condom."

I could see frustration etched on his face, halted almost in the midst of insertion by my wife's crucial last-minute demand. He had been so close to sinking his cock into nirvana ... would he actually comply with her request to cover it at this very last moment or consider it as too late and go right ahead and plunge his erection inside her body? He could do it, the head or knob of his cock was already poised at her vaginal entrance ... one long firm thrust and my wife's passage would be entirely filled and she could not prevent it.

"Damn!" he muttered, "you won't catch anything from me, I'm very clean. I've been married for 22 years and I've never had any extra-marital sex, You will be my first."

"Dennis, that's remarkable, almost too good to be true, but I can't take a chance. Could you please put one on, I left some on the bedside table?"

Her new lover clambered from his comfortable position moulded into my wife's body, he knelt upright on the edge of the bed and fumbled with the wrapping, managing to tear the packet open and then rolled the condom onto his shaft. "God, I haven't worn one of these for years," he muttered, more in frustration than anger.

He moved back into position, Sherry smiled up at him, "Thanks Dennis, we really do appreciate this, hopefully it will still be good for you."

He expressed one last mini protest, "It can never be as good as riding bareback," then he pressed forward and for the first time I watched a total stranger's cock-head disappear from my sight up inside my wife's body. I watched her eyes close as she received him inside her.

He looked to be a caring lover and I hoped that she was viewing him in the same light. He slotted his shaft home in a gentle series of progressive manoeuvres until from my vantage point, I could see still an inch remaining to insert. He could seat that last part home in one final thrust.

"Oh, feels so nice Dennis," Sherry cooed. Did she think she had it all?

"Hold on, I'm not all in yet, just a bit more to come," he informed her and he gave one final thrust of his hips and the last part of his shaft had disappeared from my view, enveloped inside my wife's passage.

She looked ready for action, her legs wrapped over the backs of his thighs, her arms folded around his broad back, pulling the strength and weight of his upper body down onto her chest.

"Ooh, you feel nice and tight Sherry."

I already knew that of my wife. It was difficult to hear either of them and I found myself leaning forward trying to pick up their words. When they did speak, it was mostly in soft whispers, as one would expect from any couple engaged in such a compromising position of intimacy.

Sherry's eyes were wide open, watching his face intently as it hovered inches above hers. Her lips slightly parted and so close to his so he kissed her again. I wondered what she would be thinking at this time, feeling the stranger's cock shaft totally filling her passage. Was she comparing it to mine ... or possibly even to Brian's? I told myself to remember to ask her later, I would have so many questions to ask about her taking my fantasy to a new level.

"Are you okay?" It sounded like Dennis was thoughtfully checking on her comfort before beginning to fuck my wife.

"Yes, it's all good Dennis ... Mike is about as thick as you, so it all feels normal."

"Except he doesn't have to wear a condom."

Oh get over it Dennis, he's still smarting at being forced to cover his cock. Sherry ignored his sarcasm. I appreciated her favourably comparing his to mine in width, although I was curious if Sherry had observed -- as I had - that Dennis was just a touch longer. Maybe she did notice, but refrained from telling him that she liked the extra out of deference to me.

"You do fit snugly inside me Dennis, you really fill me up. I wonder if that's because of the condom."

It would feel different for Sherry, we never had a need to use condoms in all the years that I had known her. We have never discussed it, maybe she never has. I appreciated her insistence on it for the future wellbeing of our sex life.

I broke my silence from my bedside chair to venture an opinion, conceding, "It's not the condom that makes it feel tight Sherry, I think Dennis could have an extra half inch on me. That's why you could feel like you do."

How generous of me to pay our guest such a compliment.

"Oh really Mike, I hadn't noticed. Aren't you the observant one, and all without a tape measure? Thanks for the advice darling, he does feel good, a perfect fit."

Dennis didn't buy into our little husband-and-wife conversation, perhaps not all that comfortable with me being so close and so observant.

So the age-old ritual of fucking began in this hotel bed. I wondered how many other couples were joined in copulation around the world at this very moment. However many that may be, I'll bet only a few were doing it with a cuckold husband watching.

What can I say about it? He looked to be competent at fucking a woman. Okay, I'm sure that good -- even very good - sounds much better than competent, more charitable of me in acknowledging his capability, particularly since Sherry sounded like she was enjoying it. Even more so when she came loudly, leaving we two men with no doubt what her body was experiencing.

Dennis pressed on, but his breathing was heavy. I was trying to determine where he was at ... was he struggling to keep going without cumming or was he totally in control, able to hold himself back until he was ready to choose the moment to pump his cum into the condom inside my Sherry's body?

I watched Sherry intently, saw and heard by her breathing and her up-thrusts to meet his that she was getting close again. In the midst and heat of their torrid fornication, I saw her stare up at the man on top of her and she said something specific to him ... so softly that I couldn't pick it up. He nodded and she smiled back at him and then closed her eyes to let the impending orgasm wash over her in waves. Was she perhaps urging him to join her in cumming? She peaked again, her body noisily exploding in orgasm ... what was that, her fourth with this man?

Then all was still on the bed, Dennis had abruptly stopped pumping, was it as her orgasm hit? I couldn't be sure because I was so concentrated on watching my wife's pleasure. So had he cum, was it over already? We had stipulated just one fuck to him when specifying our rules. In the end, I endured something that I had long expected to enjoy greatly. It had actually become a real test for me, finding that my fantasy did not provide the right result when the man was a more than satisfactory stranger who rang all of my Sherry's bells.

I stood up, stretching my arms and legs, my cock still rock hard in my underwear. I moved around to the side of the bed, looking down on the pair of them, Dennis still lying on top of Sherry. I imagined that he was savouring the final spurts of his cum into the condom before withdrawing from her.

"So how was it, you two?" I enquired.

Sherry opened her eyes, "Very good so far!"

"What do you mean so far? That's it, isn't it? Sherry, remember we did say only one fuck. Sorry it's over so soon for you Dennis, I hope you had fun but it might be time to reclaim my wife now."

"Mike, can you just sit back down in your chair," admonished Sherry, "we're not done yet?"

"Didn't he cum?" I heard my own voice rising in alarm, "Dennis, I thought you just came."

"No Mike, I only stopped to make a change."

Right in front of me while I stood beside the bed, beginning to feel like a dork, Sherry reached up to take Dennis' head in her hands. Holding it steady above hers, she kissed him, even closing her eyes to better enjoy their kiss, just the way she has done a thousand times with me in the past 12 years. Ending the kiss, she opened her eyes to gaze up into his, "Go on, do it now, take it off, I didn't like it either."

The man raised his upper body off my wife's chest and they both looked down between their bodies to watch as he withdrew his erection, still hard, from inside my Sherry. I saw him roll the condom off his shaft, the state of both confirming he hadn't cum. He tossed it aside and then they both watched as he positioned his now naked hard-on back at her vaginal entrance and gently pushed it back inside in one slow and complete movement until he was again safely lodged inside her.

She let out a long sigh that lasted through the long slide in, "Oh Dennis, that feels so much better, I do prefer the feel of the actual you -- not a damn rubber coat - inside me."

"I thought we wanted the protection of a condom," I protested, disappointed that the encounter was not at an end as I had expected.

Sherry looked across to me, still standing beside the bed, "We'll just have to take the risk Mike. I couldn't stand the feel of that thing." She turned back to gaze up at the man who hovered over her, "Oh, it feels so much better now Dennis. Go on, move it, let me feel ... oh yes, oh-h-h-h so much better to feel your real live hard skin moving inside me. Oh darling, let's get on with it."

And before I could utter another word, Dennis responded to Sherry's words, and her imploring eyes that told him how much she loved being filled by him. I knew that look so well, so many times she had gazed up into mine, urging me to take her up to the sexual heights. But in this room tonight, I could only look down on the copulating couple, and see her using those gorgeous eyes on another man, urging with arms and legs too to lift her to a sensual peak.

Dennis resumed fucking my wife, but at a much more leisurely pace. Sherry seemed to like that, oohing and aaahing as his hard cock made slower gentle thrusts inside her, her arms and legs again wrapped tightly around him. "Oh, so much better now Dennis," she told him, pausing to catch her breath as he pushed in deeply, then continuing, "I don't know what I was thinking to ask you to use a condom."

Resigned to this continuing for a while yet, I resumed my seat. At the slower pace, it took some time before Sherry showed signs of another cumming. Thrust after thrust inside her passage and soon her heavy breathing laboured and her orgasm hit, "Aah ... aah ... aah ... aah ... aah!"

I had seen my wife cumming so many times that now I concentrated on watching Dennis. A minute before he stopped to remove the condom, he looked to me to be on the verge himself. But now he was showing no signs ... had the break allowed him to regroup for longer endurance?

On and on they moved in a gentle fucking rhythm. Minutes ticked by, I could see and hear Sherry building up again. How long was this going to last? My wife must have had the same thought as her body headed to a new high, "Oh Dennis ... ohh ... so good, cum with me ... umm ... cum now?"

"I will when you've had enough."

"Oh, I think I might have ... I'm cumming ... oh, it's so good ... cum with me Dennis ... cum with me this time."

The waves of pleasure overwhelmed her once more. Dennis slowed his thrusts for her to enjoy the moment, but as he looked down on her, watching her gradually recover from whatever number orgasm she had just enjoyed, he picked up the pace again.

"No, no more ... oh, it's all too much!"

He seemed oblivious to her pleadings. Was she serious, I couldn't believe my Sherry, who so loves and enjoys sex, would actually be calling for an end? He was thrusting like a mechanical robot, and had certainly increased the pace. I watched his cock, shining from their combined juices, as most of the shaft briefly appeared on the withdrawals before rapidly sliding back in to fill my wife to the hilt over and over.

Her breathing heavy once more, her arms and legs seeming to tighten their embrace of this man as it became evident that Sherry would climax another time ... how many orgasms was this? I had lost count.

"Oh enough Dennis ... oh my God ... no more ... please cum."

It began to look like he might at last climax himself. But had he lost the ability to cum, had he somehow desensitised himself to how good it would feel to have the liquid velvet walls of my wife's vagina gripping and arousing his cock to urge a release?

"Come on Dennis ... yes, on this next wave ... it's coming, I'm cumming ... oh, cum with me."

Sherry was noisy again, her panting heavy breaths, her gasps and moans all indicating how good it felt for her as her body exploded into yet another massive release. Only this time, I could see Dennis pump several final quick thrusts and then push in as deeply as he could and hold it there, his face contorted in abject pleasure. On the bed, I could only see two bodies tightly coupled together but unseen I was picturing his erection blasting spray after spray of his cum into my wife ... her body accepting the man's semen for processing.

All fell still on the bed, Dennis lying dormant atop my wife, his legs between hers, his cock still embedded. Neither of the fornicating couple said a word for quite a few minutes, then at last Dennis broke the silence, "I must be heavy, I better lift up now."

"No, you don't have to, I'm okay," my wife insisted, her arms that were wrapped around his back restraining him, "Oh, that was wonderful Dennis, you were wonderful ... oh, I feel so good now ... I feel invigorated. But I can't believe the workout you just put me through. You know, I really do love sex very much but I never expected I'd end up saying that's enough. You exhausted me Dennis. Oh, so, so good. How about you, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Couldn't you see that I did?"

"Well yes, I've got to say you did look to enjoy it."

You're a hot woman Sherry, who wouldn't enjoy having sex with you." Dennis even turned around to look at me, "Mike, you're a very lucky guy to have a woman like this, I hope you appreciate her."

I simply nodded an affirmative response. Jealousy had not been part of my make-up ... until now. But I was quite pissed off that the guy that Sherry had picked up in the bar downstairs had turned out to be such a very proficient lover.

Dennis lifted his whole body upward, forcing Sherry to release her arms from around his back. I saw his cock shaft reappear - now only half hard -- slick and shiny with my wife's vaginal juices and the residue of his cum. He dropped onto his side, on the bed alongside Sherry, facing her ... she still on her back.

Dennis looked over at me, "How was it for you Mike, was it everything you expected, watching it unfold before your eyes?"

What did he want, did he expect me to heap praise on him as generously as my wife had?

"Yes Dennis, pretty much," I conceded, refusing to give much away, but obviously my luke-warm response triggered a concern in Sherry.

"Are you really sure darling? You don't sound like you enjoyed watching us as much as you did when Brian and Cathy stayed over? I hope we didn't take this too far. Were you able to watch the whole time or did you close your eyes or look away at any time?"

"No, I watched the whole time. To be honest, I did find it different from what I expected ... but you both looked to really enjoy yourselves so I'm happy for you Sherry."

"Thank you darling! I know you got to see it all, but I don't think I could possibly describe how wonderful it was. It started out as your fantasy Mike, but I'm afraid that I might have stolen it tonight."

"Well Sherry, I might have had a different mental reaction to what I expected, but honey, the end result is still the same. The physical reaction can be seen from this," and I tapped my hand on the large bulge in my trousers. "I had to keep it in my pants to avoid the temptation to beat off when you were going off. Honestly Sherry, my reaction to that was very similar to watching you with Brian."

"That's good, but that night Cathy was ready and willing to have you release your sexual frustration on."

"And in a few minutes, I'll have you honey." I shouldn't complain. I'd wanted this scenario for so long, although tonight tested my resolve more than I expected.

My wife turned her attention to the naked man lying alongside her, half turned toward her, "Are you always this good in bed Dennis? Your wife must be very content?"

"I have to be honest and admit that it's not always like that. A few things helped tonight, not least having a new woman for the first time in I don't know how many years, and you having such a great body ... and a woman who obviously enjoys sex and responds to a man so well."

With Sherry now engaging our guest in conversation, it was beginning to look like he was settling in for a long night with us. I felt the need to reinforce the terms of the night, "So Dennis, I can hardly say I hope you enjoyed having my wife, because it's obvious that you did, and she has expressed how much she did too, so all is well and it's time to say goodnight to you. Since you're staying here at the hotel, you can shower back in your room."

"Oh darling, you're a bit harsh. Surely you don't need to give Dennis the bum's rush ... you can't push him out the door like that. Let him lay back and soak up the afterglow before sending him away."

"I am sorry honey, but you two have had your fun. I am bursting here," again I tapped my hand on the bulge in my trousers.

"Yes I know darling, not much longer to wait ... but Dennis has been very good to me tonight. I'd feel dreadful just to push him out into the hallway."