Sharing Sherry with Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis offered no opinion while Sherry and I tussled verbally back and forth, just lay back alongside my wife, even lifting his hand and tracing the fingers over her naked body, causing my wife to shudder and she turned to look at him and smile.

Believing she'd had the last word, Sherry asked our guest, "Tell us about yourself Dennis." She raised up to lean on one elbow, her free hand reaching out to fold around the man's now floppy cock, stroking it. This was not going to encourage him to leave.

Dennis was the third man Sherry and I had invited to copulate with her -- but the first stranger -- and it was turning out to be tougher for me to cope with than the previous two, who were both friends of ours. Why did I now resent Dennis still being here in our hotel room, languishing in bed with my wife when I wanted him gone so Sherry and I could reinforce our love for the remainder of the night?

I kind of listened, but didn't really take in what he was saying as Dennis reeled off his life story. I picked up snippets here and there, but my mind was elsewhere, thinking about my feelings in being here in this hotel room to watch my wife giving her best sex to another man. Thinking too about how Sherry was feeling, debating whether the concept had changed and she was doing this more for her pleasure than to appease my fantasy to watch her screw another man. Which one was her priority? My thoughts wandered too to Dennis, thinking of his reaction, what he was feeling now. Did he thank his lucky stars that he ended up in that bar just at the right time? I mean it could have been the man in the blue suit who had been drinking with a buddy, he became available mere seconds later.

How is Dennis' personal life at wherever he called home? Is he married, will he dare to tell his wife what happened here in Room 2321 at the Sheraton? If I was listening to the story he was relating to Sherry in what to me seemed way too much detail, I might have heard answers to those last couple of questions.

My attention was drawn back to the two on the bed in front of me, my Sherry abruptly interrupting this man's life story. "Oops, look what I've done now." The man's cock had fully erected within her hand, again becoming something of real substance. "Sorry, I didn't intend to, I mean, I was only idly stroking and look what happened."

"So Sherry, what are you going to do about it?"

"What would you like me to do Dennis?"

I think Dennis said "Finish me!" but I raised my voice over his, to admonish my wife, "SHERRY!" This should be over by now, Dennis should be back in his room.

"Darling, I can't leave him like this," implored Sherry, giving me her coquettish look, a facial expression I was more than familiar with. Then she turned her head to stare at the result of her fondling. A bubble of a new pre-cum appeared in the eye, the shaft still coated in the dregs of his long fuck with my wife.

I watched Sherry shuffle her body around, sliding further down the bed, pushing him onto his back and bringing her face up really close to his restored full-fledged erection. She blew warm air from her mouth on his upright hard-on, looking back up along his body to see the reaction on his face. He did smile down at her.

"Oh come on Sherry, enough's enough," my tone expressing my impatience.

"Oh shush Mike, we invited him for sex, we can't let him leave here with a solid boner. This shouldn't take long." She blew her warm breath over the head of the cock she still held firmly in one hand, telling him, "Then you really will have to go."

"I promise I will!" confirmed Dennis, looking beyond Sherry to me at the end of the bed, giving me a thumbs up signal.

I was still a bit pissed at his reluctance to leave and wondered why Sherry was encouraging him so. Hadn't she done more than enough to make this guy's night an unexpected treat? He closed his eyes and settled his head back down on the pillow as my wife began to earnestly suck on the hard erection in her hand. If only she would slip and bite it instead of suck it ... that would jolt his eyes open.

Was my beloved wife lowering her high standards on sex? Sherry never gave me a blow job unless I'd showered and my cock was spotlessly clean and dry. Yet here she was, accepting this one into her mouth still coated with the remains of his recent cum. Perhaps it wasn't the cum she normally objected to, but traces of her own juices. And after initially insisting he wear a condom to fuck her so as to protect against anything he might be carrying, she had thrown caution to the wind by suggesting he discard the condom and was now taking a greater risk by having that very same cock in her mouth? It didn't make sense to me. She had no idea where this cock had been before today.

She paused in administering her blow job, laying her face on his bare belly, staring at the erection in her hand as if she was mesmerised by it. Her fingers moved it this way and that. "Umm, you have a really nice one Dennis," was her generous summary.

"I'm glad you approve," came his response from higher up on the bed, his eyes still closed.

"Err honey," I felt compelled to speak up, "are you sure about this, what about a condom?"

"What darling, make him wear a condom while I give him a blow job?"

"Yes honey, he's still a stranger to us."

My wife's eyes seemed to gleam in a look of defiance at me before again focussing on the cock she held lightly by two fingers. Then looking up over it at me as I sat anxiously upright in the chair beside the bed, without as much as another word, she pulled his firm erection back toward her face. Her lips opened wide to form an "o" and she slid them over the head, her hand helping to push as much of him as she could take as deeply as possible inside her mouth. Her eyes watered and she made a gagging sound as she took his shaft deep to the back of her throat.

I was incensed that my loving Sherry would treat me with such contempt and I considered leaping from my chair and dragging her mouth off him. But I held my ground for a moment, watching her lips inch further along his shaft until her mouth held two-thirds of his length within, prompting a loud moan from Dennis. She then withdrew until his cock slipped from her mouth, turning to me, "Weren't you listening when Dennis told us about his life?"

"No not really," I conceded, "I guess I switched off."

"He's been married to one woman for 25 years, the love of his life, his childhood sweetheart ... but she's been very sick these past 3 months. Mike, he has never had another woman all these years and he hasn't even be able to have his wife recently because of her illness. How heartless would that be to make him wear a condom for a blow job? Now, whether you like it or not, I want to do this for him before he leaves. With no condom, I'm putting his bare thing into my mouth and I'm going to suck him without protection until he cums, because I believe him and I know I won't need it. He's getting the best damn blow job I've ever done." She turned her head away, looking up toward his face, "And Dennis, I do swallow."

A satisfied grunt came from Dennis at Sherry's revelation.

I'd been suitably chastened, "Sorry honey, I should have listened," although I did consider suggesting that he could be spinning her a line.

She parted her lips once more and her hand guided his cock into her mouth and she began to suck on the taut and stretched outer skin of his cock. I have to admit that my Sherry does do blow jobs extremely well. She has a technique almost all her own ... well at least unique among those from whom I've enjoyed one over the years. I settled back to watch the whole process from beginning to end, able to recall how good it feels when she does me. Now I could see it from the outside looking in, although it would do nothing to ease my own urgent need with my hard-on straining within the confines of my clothing.

This one took quite a while. Sherry seemed in no hurry to get him off and I guess that having already cum once tonight, this 50-year-old guy might take some time to cum again. Sherry never complained if her jaw was becoming sore, she just unrelentingly sucked away, occasionally licking up the underside, making mouth stuffed full type noises each time she brilliantly attempted deep throating him. In spite of some misgivings I was having about this night, I must admit it turned me on to see most of his long thick shaft disappearing inside her mouth.

Sherry must have sucked him long and hard for nearly 15 minutes before the man's breathing became heavier, inspiring my wife to intensify her sucking. Then, with her mouth close to full, an "Ummmpppfff" sound from her, muffled but still loud, accompanying the sounds of Dennis moaning. He was blowing his cum into her closed mouth and Sherry was gulping his release down her throat as best she could, making way for more to spurt from his tip, spraying the back of her throat.

For me, desperate for release but attempting to restrain myself from wanking off so I could enjoy my wife when Dennis had departed, it was the big turn on I had hoped for earlier. Fascinating to watch her managing this man's finish when it wasn't me doing the finishing, not my cock lodged in her mouth, spewing copious quantities of jism deep to the back of her throat. I grabbed the shape of my hard-on within my trousers, holding it firmly as I watched the culmination of Sherry's blow job on Dennis. Oh man, I will need to have her give me one of those later, but not until I cum hard and fast inside my wife.

Eventually, when our guest's lower body had ceased spasming, Sherry let his now deflating cock slip from between her lips. She looked toward me, smiling with a look of achievement on her face, remains of his creamy discharge on her parted lips and coating her normally gleaming teeth. I guessed her knowing smile was reaction to seeing me holding the shape of my hard-on in my pants.

"Have you cum yet?" she whispered across to me.

"No, I've wanted to all night, but it will be more rewarding if I can hold back."

"Yes, that's good darling. I can't wait for that moment. The minute Dennis leaves, I want you inside me."

"I won't be able to last long, you know that?"

"Of course, you'll set a new record."

"It's not about records honey, it's about sexual pleasure."

"Don't you mean getting your rocks off? You can say it, I don't mind."

"That was a turn-on watching you blow him, I'd like to have one of those too later."

"Anything you want honey, it's yours tonight. Did you see I even brought lube, in case you finally talk me into trying you know what." She turned her head to look up the bed to Dennis, but his eyes remained closed as he revelled in the euphoria from enjoying one of Sherry's best blow jobs. He seemed oblivious to our planning for the moment when he leaves.

"Are there any drinks in the bar fridge Mike? While I like the taste of a man's cum, I need something to rinse my mouth after that."

I got up out of my chair and walked over to the fridge, opening it and taking out a couple of mixer cans -- Rum and Cola. I handed Sherry one as she sat up on the bed in all of her naked glory ... as beautiful as always, even sex sweaty. Dennis remained supine on the large bed, could he have dropped asleep? I considered having Sherry here and now and shared my bright idea, "We could start now honey, Dennis looks to have dropped off."

Sherry turned her head around to check him out, "No, I'd rather not Mike, I want us to be alone for our lovemaking. I wouldn't want him to wake and there you are, banging away at me alongside him."

My wife shuffled down the bed until she sat on the edge alongside my legs that still rested on the bed. "Mike, I'm pleased that we ended up picking Dennis. He seems such a nice guy and he has treated me very well, I really do feel for him with the problems he has with his sick wife."

"We aren't a benevolent society Sherry, we really did this for us, he could have been any guy."

"Oh sure, but I'm just saying that we struck it lucky finding a guy who was so deserving of what we were offering."

I thought again of throwing in my theory that he could just be spinning a line to avoid wearing a condom again, but chose to let it lie. Although this night wasn't quite what I expected, she had been very generous in fulfilling my fantasy since becoming aware of it.

Full of love and deep emotion for my wife, I leaned forward in my chair to apply my lips to her closest nipple, suckling on it vigorously. Sherry, perhaps startled by my unexpected sexual treat, spun her head around to check on Dennis, almost as if she was worried that our guest might see her cheating on HIM.

Confirming that his eyes were still closed and he appeared to be asleep, Sherry wrapped her hands around my head, steering my lips and tongue to her other nipple to allow me to graze and suckle there too.

We amused ourselves this way for 15 minutes or so, me alternating between breasts, arousing but doing anything to relieve my pent-up need to bury my cock inside my wife until my cum burst forth. Sherry eventually tore herself away and stood up, "I gotta go pee," she informed me, "we'll have to wake him when I get back. He's had more than we intended so once he's gone, it's your turn Mike. Should I take a shower, freshen myself up for you? Or should I leave his cum inside me undisturbed for when you cum in me? What do you think?"

"I don't know, I hadn't thought about that. I have read that guys who watch their wives with another guy do like sloppy seconds."

She paddled off to the bathroom and I sat there in my observer's chair sipping on my mixer drink. Dennis stirred, sitting up and looking around him, "Where's your wife?"

"Toilet break Dennis. So buddy, while we do like you, your time here is up." Subtlety was not one of my strong points.

"Yes I'll go now. Listen man, I really have to thank you ... you and your wife. I must admit I was very sceptical downstairs in the bar when you two first put this to me. I was very suspicious although you didn't look like the types to roll an older guy for his money. But I couldn't figure out why you would do such a thing."

"Just the way I'm wired I guess Dennis. I've read it's become a popular fantasy for many guys."

Dennis had his shirt back on and was hauling up his trousers so the end was in sight for me now.

"Not what I'd want Mike, but whatever rings your bell I guess. You are very lucky to have such an understanding wife, and gorgeous too. I know you're itching for me to leave so you can get back with Sherry and do what you want to do, so as soon as she comes out, I'll say goodnight."

We heard the toilet flush and my naked wife reappeared, walking across the room shamelessly beautiful in her nudity. "You're going then Dennis," checked Sherry, seeing him fully clothed and standing alongside me.

She walked directly up to Dennis, raising her face toward his in an indication that she expected to be kissed. He folded his arms around her and she pressed her naked body tightly against him. They kissed and to my surprise, it was intensely passionate. I couldn't be sure who initiated that, who opened whose mouth first. But tongues were involved. It was like they had been lovers for years.

When their lips at last parted, Sherry breathlessly uttered, "Thank you Dennis, I've had a wonderful night with you and I'll never forget you. I hope your wife improves."

They both seemed reluctant to separate their bodies even with the kiss ended. "You are truly a special woman Sherry, thank you for everything. It's been a night like no other." He forced himself to break from Sherry and turned to me, "Thank you Mike for lending this gorgeous woman, she's a gem."

He shook my hand then walked to the door, opened it and was gone. I turned to look at Sherry, "Well, how was that?"

"Oh darling, from things you said along the way, I'm guessing that it wasn't quite what you expected. I'm sorry for you, but darling, for me, it was way more than I could ever have planned. Oh my God, he was good! What if I hadn't told him I'd had enough, we might still be going? How did he do it, incredible stamina? But come on, enough of him Mike, it's time for us to share our own kind of loving. What did you decide about me taking a shower?"

"No shower needed Sherry, I want you now, this minute."

"It's gonna be very wet in there, darling."

I tore my clothes off in a frenzy, quickly exposing my rampant hard-on. Sherry was kneeling on the bed, watching me, "Oh darling, I want all of that."

"Hope I hold off cumming till I'm inside you." By the time I had reached the bed, Sherry had flopped onto her back, holding her welcoming arms out to me.

Foreplay would not be a consideration. I fitted my body to my wife's, steering my erection to her already well-used vagina, pushing home deeply, hearing her gasp appropriately. I gave a long sigh, reflecting the intense pleasure that I felt as her liquid passage surrounded my shaft. We began to fuck ... yes fuck! This could hardly be described as lovemaking, just raw animal lust.

I didn't count the seconds, but if I guessed two minutes to cumming, it could be a very generous assessment. I came powerfully inside my wife. We lay for awhile, discussing the outcome of the night. Then a shower together and a return to the now crumpled, wet-spot stained sheets where Sherry gave me that blow job I craved.

I woke at first light and noted that Sherry was slumbering peacefully. On my way back from peeing, I spotted the gel that Sherry had left on the bedside table. Was she serious, was she really ready to offer me full-on anal? I picked up the tube and got back onto the bed. She had been on her side, facing away from me while we spooned our way through the early hours of the morning. I rolled my wife face down, spreading her legs and squeezing a liberal amount of gel to my fingers and began lightly sliding two in between the cleavage of her cheeks, rolling them up and over her tiny anal pucker.

She murmured sleepily but rather than clench her cheeks on my probing fingers, she spread her legs wider and raised her arse upward invitingly. I rimmed her pucker a few times, then stiffened my finger to press at her tiny entrance/exit, her sphincter proving to be very resistant. I persisted until at last I felt my digit almost sucked into her rectum.

She turned her head around to look at me, "Good morning lover," she said, smiling, "Are you good today Mike?"

"Yes, I'm good honey," I confirmed, my finger rolling around inside her arse all the way up to the second knuckle. "Great idea bringing the gel."

"I thought I had denied you long enough Mike."

My finger, and another that joined the first, played inside her rectum for a few minutes before she urged me to try my cock. Well, by now, I was solid hard and ready. I tried to be as gentle as I could, but her anal sphincter resisted against the larger invader, finally forcing me to stop when she began hyperventilating.

We resorted to straight sex, nowhere near as urgent and frantic as the first after Dennis left last night. We checked out of the hotel around 9 and returned home via my parents' house to pick up our son.

All was not lost on Sherry's new determination to treat me to anal sex and on one otherwise insignificant night with no advance expectation, Sherry and I enjoyed a few wines before bed. In bed, she rolled onto her stomach, spread her legs and invited me to try again. This time, we were successful and her arse took my cock prisoner within its tight hot grip until I sprayed my cum inside her dark passage.

As for my cuckold fantasy, it's been well and truly quenched. I came, I saw, and I did enjoy most of it. But we both mutually decided that we have taken it as far as we want to and for the future good of our marriage, we won't be experimenting any more. Our sex life will prosper on the memories.