Sharing the MILF List Ch. 08 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers

Melissa hands tightened on my arm. "I'll suck him," she whispered in a stage voice everyone heard clearly, Sammy most of all. Alissa glowered at her sister and opened her mouth and sank down onto Sammy's cock, sucking hard and taking him immediately and completely into her mouth.

Sammy groaned and swayed, but had enough wherewithal to reach down to his mother's breasts and grasp them as Landon had. Alissa, caught by surprise and finally feeling the moment of sucking her son's cock with so many people watching, groaned. She twitched and shuddered, rising up higher to get a better angle before beginning her ministrations with full intent and vigor. Sammy held her head with one hand while gripping her tits with the other, mashing and massaging them as her head bobbed up and down. The room stared.

I pulled Melissa's hand off my arm and walked up behind Alissa. "Mrs. Wills, are there two sets of shackles upstairs?" I asked softly.

"Yes sir." Laura answered, her voice a squeak of arousal. Everyone else looked askance at me, curious to confused.

"Go get them please." I could feel the confusion in the room. The clock read ten forty-five. I hoped Mrs. Rossini would arrive soon. We all waited while Mrs. Wills went up the stairs and listened to her walk across the floor above us and then click down the stairs in her high heels. Well, actually we watched Alisa sucking her son's cock and he began to groan each time her lips smoothed the length of his cock.

Laura arrived beside me, extending the black fuzzy pair and the steel pair to me together. "Come here, Melissa." I said softly.

Alissa groaned and withdrew from Sammy's cock. She turned and look up at us and smiled. Melissa looked shocked. She moved over to stand beside me. Laura stepped backwards away from us. "Alissa, stand up, please." I said softly. She smiled uncertainly but released Sammy's cock and stood up, reaching for the cuffs in my hand. I avoided her reach. I handed the cuffs to Melissa.

"Turn around, Alissa." I said softly. She did but continued to look over her shoulder at me. I grasped two handfuls of her straight white skirt and began to pull it up, revealing her sheathed legs and finally, her sheathed ass. I was stalling but I had an idea as to how to attenuate the moment enough. When the skirt revealed Alissa's fine ass, I said, "Hold your skirt, Alissa." She did which surprised. I looked at Laura. "Scissors." I said.

Whatever sound Alissa made, it conveyed, without words, surprise with a hint of excitement. She shivered again. Laura handed me scissors and I made a bunch of the fabric stretched over Alissa's ass and cut. I opened a gap, showing her skin, the crease of her ass. I cut down each leg. "Bend, Alissa." I said, enjoying the moment of command. She bent a little. "Farther." I said. She bent a little more. "Farther." I said. She looked around at me and bent clear over which served to part her ass enough to show us the lips of her pussy, glistening and swollen.

I looked at Sammy and he looked at me, oddly enough. Finally, when he did not move, I said, "She's all yours, Sammy my man. Fuck her!"

The look on his face was comical mixed with frightened pathos. But he shuffled past me, hunching up behind Alissa, grasped what he could of her ass cheeks and thrust into his mother. She groaned and bent deeper as the cock sliced into her. Sammy found her welcoming and his cock slid more than half his length into his mother's cunt. Then he pulled back.

"That's enough." I said to him and he looked at me like I had just told him his ass was mine. But he backed away. Alissa's sigh, filled with the pathos I had seen in Sonny's expression filled the room. "Alissa, suck his cock now." I said softly.

Alissa straightened and turned to look at me. Despite the look in her eyes, a look of eagerness and excitement, her head shook side to side as I hoped it would.

I took the cuffs from Melissa. "You suck him, then, Melissa."

The woman did not hesitate. She got quickly to her knees and licked her sister off her nephew's cock with enthusiasm, making a show of it.

Alissa's face clouded. Before she could speak or move, I grabbed her wrist, twisting it behind her. I had the first set of cuffs in place before she could react. I put the second set around her elbows, which served to make her arch her back, projecting her breasts forward. The skirt dropped back into the place, hiding the ruin I had made of the lower leotard. "Laura, please find something for a gag." I lifted up Melissa's dress and found her panties, bikini briefs which I pulled down her hips and thighs while she sucked on Sammy's cock. She groaned, maneuvering her body to allow access and then success. Her eyes followed me when I moved to her sister who was facing away from her and her son.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Alissa said, irritation tinting her tone.

I wadded up Melissa's panties and presented them to her lips. She sniffed, she scowled. She clamped her lips closed. "Alissa, don't make me force you." I said, and some of the antagonistic venom dripped into my voice. Her eyes found me and her lips opened, showing teeth. Sammy groaned and Alissa opened her mouth.

Laura appeared with a scarf. She genuinely looked scared.

I stuffed Alissa's sister's black panties into her mouth and then tied the gag around her head. I looked around the room and no one seemed to understand what was happening. Everyone looked uncomfortable; perhaps as uncomfortable as Alissa was with her sister's very damp panties in her mouth. I chuckled.

"Mrs. Crawford, please get up off your knees."

Melissa looked shocked for a moment but then she sucked Sammy deep one more time before removing her mouth and lips from his cock and rising from her knees to her feet.

"Bend over, Mrs. Crawford." I said softly. "You just watched Sammy fuck his own mother, he has to fuck you now. Just like all the other women of the MILF list will fuck their sons. If you are going to observe us today, you have to fuck Sammy."

The room seemed to rustle with exhalation. Sammy did not move immediately. "Aunt Missy?" He said tremulously.

Melissa opened her eyes. Slowly she bent over, bunched up her skirt to her waist and waited. Her bare ass parted and her pouting pussy lips clearly visible. "Don't you want me, Sammy? Or do you want your mother again?" She asked, her voice dripping with raw sensuality.

I chuckled. Everyone in the room but Alissa and Laura looked at me. And though understanding seemed to be dawning in everyone's eyes, no one had it right. Brent seemed confused but I figured he was confused in a vastly different way than everyone else was. Even Melissa thought she was next on the menu; I could tell by the triumphant look on her face. When she glanced at Alissa, Melissa fairly smirked. Alissa, had she not been gagged would have been voicing the apoplexy etched on her face; her grunting and wordless talk said so. The guys all regarded me with a sort of surprised and stunned understanding, confused though they were.

Sammy, confronted with the reality of slighting his own mother in favor of his Aunt seemed confused for a moment. His eyes were on me and I merely returned his look with a cool, sardonic stare. "Why, you, Aunt Melissa." He said, answering her question, pointedly avoiding his mother's bulging eyes.

Melissa beamed, smiling she looked at her sister.

"I have already had Mom, so you, Aunt Melissa." Sammy finished and his words dimmed Melissa's gloating grin but only a little. Sammy moved to stand behind her, shuffling with his trousers around his ankles. He held his cock with one hand and balanced Melissa with his other. She sighed when she felt the tip of his cock kiss her crevice. Her hands gripped the counter and pulled them forward till she lay on it. Her pussy was evident and glistening like her sister's. She flinched when the cockhead touched her pussy but then moaned as it slipped between the lips. I was standing to the side in a perfect position to watch Sammy penetrate his Aunt for the first time. He closed his eyes and waited for a moment, his cock head hooked just inside her body. Then he arched his back and hammered his cock into her as far as it would go.

Melissa cried out from the penetration and her hands sought her ass cheeks and parted them, laying her cheek on the counter. The position made her breasts bulge below her. Sammy gripped her and hammered his cock into her over and over again.

I moved close and when Sammy sank deep into her next, planting his cock in her pussy completely, I said, "Hold that pose for a moment. I want Alissa to see. Turn around, Alissa."

She didn't till I put a hand on her shoulders. Her eyes were smoldering and her body was tensed, perhaps pulling at the cuffs or just tense at the sight following the knowledge that her son was fucking her sister.

At that perfect moment the doorbell rang. Everyone in the room stopped breathing including Melissa, though, I noticed she pressed back at Sammy and moved her ass around.

Brent had the funniest look on his face, exhibiting what he must have been thinking: How you going to deal with this, Mr. Duncan. I could see the thought etched on his face. I almost laughed, elation swelling my chest. What a perfect moment.

I straightened. "I'll get it." I said softly. "Don't move, either of you." I said as an afterthought. I walked out of the kitchen and though the living room to the front door. Mrs. Rossini's timing was perfect. I could have kissed her, could have, wanted to but I didn't.

When I opened the door, she jerked back. She wore a formal cream colored dress which appeared to wrap her up. It was a concert dress, something she would wear to a formal affair like the symphony. I thought it looked like she was bound up in an Indian turban but it left her lithe thighs covered by stocking and the garters were clearly visible on the inside and outside of each leg. The dress was too short for garters which heightened the effect of both, mismatched as they were.

"Mrs. Rossini," I said in a conversational voice.

"Is Mrs. Wills home?" Sasha asked, her voice nearly breaking through the quaver. "I have something I need her to look at." She held up a folder marked 'community center'. Her eyes were full of questions and shone with anticipation. Her skin was luminous between her breasts which the cream dress showed to great effect, the light color accenting her darker skin. I wanted her right then, thought about turning her face to the wall and plunging my cock into her pussy but I stilled my demanding desire. This day and the next would be wonderfully filled with moments to exceed such a mundane thrill.

"Yes, of course. She is in the kitchen." Instead of leading her directly to the kitchen, I took her through the living room, the way I had come. "Laura, someone to see you." I said casually as we rounded the wall dividing living room from kitchen.

Laura Wills looked positively horrified. She stood stock still in her little maid outfit, her breasts well displayed. Alissa was equally horrified, standing with her arms locked behind her, her breasts barely covered by the black leotard which was hooked about her nipples such that if she moved just right her breasts would come clear out of the stretched fabric. Plus, she was gagged and shackled; she could not decide to turn away and hide her face or remain facing us and hide her cuffed arms.

Melissa's eyes were closed tight, her face visible as she pressed her cheek against the counter. Sammy's cock remained buried in her pussy from behind. They did not move and I daresay Sammy was not paying much attention to anyone else in the room, much less me.

Brent, however, appeared terrified, a look I thought was a wonderful act but then he had not really shared his mother with anyone but me to this point. The moment was upon him and perhaps he was feeling it. Landon smirked, sharing a look with Chris who was smiling and shaking his head. The stage was now set.

"Well, Mrs. Rossini. So good to see you. I think you know everyone. Oh, except the woman Sammy is fucking. You can go ahead if you like, Sammy." He opened his eyes and looked back at Mrs. Rossini, perhaps only then realizing she was present. He blinked a few times and pulled his cock nearly free of his Aunt's luscious pussy and then shoved it home once more, the first of many such strokes that elicited her moaning acquiescence. He pulled her onto his cock and then shoved her off of it, rocking her on her feet, her round heels as it were. She released her ass cheeks and began to work the rhythm with her nephew with her body anchored on the counter.

I blandly looked around the room. "Mrs. Rossini came by to watch us fuck Mrs. Honeywell." I hesitated, not sure where to go from here but knowing the general direction I wanted. "What can we do for you, Mrs. Rossini?"

She looked up at me, dragging her eyes off Messy Melissa. "Well," she stammered, "I have a folder here for Mrs. Wills." She extended it but Laura was too stage struck to move. Natasha lowered her hand. I took the folder from her and lay it on the table. She looked at me. "I have to confess something. I knew, I suspected . . . I heard Brent say something on the phone about airtight at Mrs. Wills house. I saw Annie, saw you do Mrs. Kingston and I thought, why not join the party? But my goodness, I did not know there would be such a group. Perhaps I am intruding?" Mrs. Rossini smiled so sweetly, I almost hugged her. She looked around at us.

Only Mrs. Honeywell nodded. Even Sammy opened his eyes and steadied Melissa's ass on his shafting cock.

I took the bull by the horns. "No, not at all, Mrs. Rossini. But I am a bit sorry to tell you that only one woman gets to participate today." Laura squeaked. I glanced at her. "We'll have a, a, fluffer, you could say, a maid to help do the chores for us while we serve the pleasure of the lucky woman. This morning we want to give one woman the opportunity to be airtight. I cannot but think you have every right to be included in the mix, since we have not decided who is the lucky lady yet."

Natasha looked shocked since she had understood she was the foregone conclusion, the 'sure thing' in our little vignette, a presumption which fit the situation though no one else's understanding except perhaps her son's. She was also confused, even disappointed which did not.

Alissa grunted and struggled against the cuffs on her arms which dislodged the fabric from her huge tits and dropped them into view. She was so aghast she turned her back to us. Natasha Rossini saw the cuffs on the black woman and gasped her surprise but it was an aroused surprise, maybe envious. Sammy continued stroking his cock into Melissa and unbelievably, she peeped and her body began to shake as though she were coming, which I found hard to fathom. She gasped and panted and jammed her ass back at her nephew who retaliated in kind, hammering at her pussy with his cock over and over again in a bit of a frenzy. His actions shook her body folded onto the kitchen counter. Melissa seized and bucked, gripping the edge of the counter as her nephew fucked her.

I looked around the room at everyone. Landon regarded Natasha with a fresh look of lust mixed, gratifyingly to me, with surprise. Brent was staring at Sammy as he fucked his orgasming Aunt. Laura was blushing deep between her tits, her blond head bowed and her eyes on either her feet if she could see them over her prominent breasts or the floor. Alissa was shaking but I am pretty sure it was not from excitement.

Despite how elegant Mrs. Rossini looked, she was wiping her palms on the expensive fabric. The dresses' turban-like bows wrapped around her, accenting her hips, breasts and shoulders; bunching at her hips and framing her legs to great effect. Her back was bare. She jumped when I laid my hand on her bare skin there.

"Mrs. Rossini, we had planned to fuck Mrs. Honeywell. But now you are here, it appears like we have a choice. Her sister was just here to watch. We could consider you, however, that is if you have the desire to be included at all? You must understand, Mrs. Rossini, that we are here to make a woman airtight. You know what I am referring to right?"

Dumbly, Mrs. Rossini stared at me, her eyes wide.

I proceeded. "I mean, the woman, in exchange for sucking and fucking us all, perhaps having us eat her and having Laura here, eat her—definitely Mrs. Wills will eat you I think. You love eating pussy don't you Laura?"

That brought Laura's head up and her blue eyes twinkled, glittering with excitement. She looked at Mrs. Rossini and then back at me. She nodded.

The women knew each other and the moment seemed to be filled with promise and adrenaline. For a moment they seemed to see each other but then something shifted and it became like they were strangers. Laura bowed her head once more; the "Mrs. Wills" departed.

I let the lack of verbal response pass. "In exchange for sucking, fucking and being eaten, you would consent to having a cock in each hole, at the same time. I mean, Mrs. Rossini, you would need to take a cock in your cunt, a cock in your mouth and one in your ass . . . all at the same time. That is airtight."

Natasha pulled her eyes from Sammy and Melissa who continued to fuck and nodded. "I know. I know what it means to be airtight." She whispered, looking back immediately at Sammy. "Is that really his Aunt?" She asked.

Sammy stopped fucking his Aunt and in a moment of pure inspiration, he pulled out of the woman, maneuvered her to her knees and presented his frothy cock to her lips. Melissa had tottered into position and now, on the firm foundation of her knees, her lips found a cock before her eyes. She looked up and Sammy and he touched the tip of his cock to her lips. Her tongue appeared, touching his swollen helmet. It swirled around and then her lips opened formed over the head. She sucked and bent her head forward and Sammy's cock disappeared into her mouth.

"Oh my fucking gawd!" Natasha muttered. "She is tasting herself on his cock!"

"You sound a little jealous, Mrs. Rossini." I slid my hand down her bare back into the tight confines of the dress. I found the garter belt but no indication of panties. "What do you say? Do you want to be airtight?"

She stared at Melissa on her knees, sucking at Sammy's cock with fervent attention. Then her shining eyes found mine and Sasha smiled. "Airtight? Five young cocks? What woman could resist? What woman in her right mind would refuse such an offer?" But then she looked at Brent. "Son, this affects you too, I would think. Do you want to see me take on you and your friends?"

"Wait a tick, Mrs. Rossini. We need to vote. If you win, you get us all, if not Brent fucks you while we watch and you go home and Mrs. Honeywell is the guest of honor." I looked around at the guys. "What do you all think? Landon? Mrs. Honeywell or Mrs. Rossini?"

The look on Landon's face was truly priceless. "Mrs. Rossini." He said immediately. His natural sardonic look was interwoven with genuine admiration with a healthy dose of pure fucking lust. Both of which gave me a charge and a thrill that had nothing to do with sex, well not much.

I nodded and held up one finger, my hand appearing right in front of Alissa's wide, mute eyes. "Chris?" I said, staring into her eyes.

"Mrs. Rossini." Chris said definitely, a knowing grin lighting his face.

Alissa's eyes seemed puzzled, unsure if I had created this but if she thought I had, she was confounded as to how I had managed it in conflict with her own expectations. She did not want to give me the credit for being able to accomplish such a thing but the alternative was equally bad—she was having a bad day. It was just bad luck! I almost smiled.

"Sammy?" I asked.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers