Sharing the MILF List Ch. 08 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers

Sammy's head snapped around and his eyes fought to focus. He moved a lank hand to his Aunt's head and rode it as she sucked on his cock. "Mrs. Rossini." He croaked, his black hips flexing each time his Aunt engulfed him. She gurgled as he fed her his cock.

"That's three." I said, glancing at Alissa again. Something in her eyes warned me she understood what was happening. I was glad of the foresight to gag her but I give her credit, she did not try to scream at me through the gag, which I guess meant I was making progress. "I vote Mrs. Rossini, too but we do things by acclamation, we have to be unanimous." I looked at Brent. He was staring at his mother and it was not clear if he registered anything I was saying at that moment. I understood. This whole adventure had just gotten very personal very suddenly and very quickly. Still, I enjoyed his poleaxed look. In the silence, mostly complete but for the slurping sounds of Melissa's mouth on her nephew's cock, Brent finally lost the stunned look on his face and met my gaze.

"It is up to you Brent." I said easily. "Fuck your Mom today or we have to revote. I expect that if you vote for this one," I caressed one of Alissa's huge breasts. She shook her body at me, almost dislodging what cover her stretched leotard afforded. "If you say 'no' to your mother, now I suspect we will do Mrs. Honeywell as originally planned. Your choice." I almost smiled but held myself still, waiting for him to answer, focused on his face as he fought to regain equilibrium.

His eyes cleared and I imagined I could see his memory of his mother, bound, gagged and radiating lust emerging into his mind. Brent knew I had released the moment to him, that I was giving him a certain control of his mother by making him vote last. Alissa watched him with aroused fascination, waiting, barely breathing. Brent regarded me, taking his time to think as was his wont. He looked at his mother who had been staring at the bare cock sliding in and out of Melissa's mouth but now turned to face her son. He turned his eyes to Alissa and she seemed to shrink without moving. Her eyes avoided his but he waited long enough till she looked at him. Brent looked away from her, finding his mother with his gaze.

"Mom?" Brent said softly. "Did you come over here to fuck us?"

She looked flummoxed for a moment. Nothing about the woman made her appear at ease or nonchalant in general and certainly she was not at ease with that question. She seemed wound and wound tightly.

I moved behind her and placed my hands at her waist. I kissed her bare neck, gently, softly. "Sasha, remember watching Annie Kingston fuck your son? You said you wanted that more than anything. This is your chance. I do not mean to say this is your only chance, we are going to fuck you sometime anyway. I promised you. But you have the option of fucking him now, here, while we all watch you. That is the suggestion we are voting on. But you have to say it out loud, so we can hear you. Say what you want, now."

Mrs. Rossini shook her head.

No one knew what she meant. Brent stepped into the breach. "Mom, I asked you if came here to fuck us? Why would you come over here this morning? What could possibly have happened to make you come over here?"

I felt a surge of adrenaline. Brilliant Brent! I waited. I withdrew my hands from Mrs. Rossini and she did not seem to notice. She scanned the faces watching her. Melissa stopped sucking on Sammy's cock and sat back on her heels. Sammy moved to lean against the cabinet beside her, his cock glistening. Natasha stared at it for a long minute.

"I was raped." She whispered, she moved her eyes to the floor. "And I liked it." I saw the stunned looks on the faces of everyone but Brent. He was smirking.

Natasha looked up from Sammy's cock. "I had dreamed of being raped, of having a man sneak into my house and fuck me for years. Last week, it happened." She moved over to sit at the table.

"Natasha, honey . . . " Laura started but she saw my eyes jerk to her and she bit off whatever else she was going to say. The look was confused, a little scared.

Mrs. Rossini fixed her eyes on Mrs. Wills. "Didn't you hear me? I said, I liked it. He tied me, bound my wrists behind me, like that," she pointed at Alissa, "and made me suck his cock. Well," she chortled a little, "really, I volunteered. I was so scared. I wanted him to fuck me, but feared he was going to gag me and I wanted to be able to breathe when he fucked me. His cock tasted so good! It felt so good on my lips." She hugged herself. "He sat on my bed and I knelt between his bare knees, I could feel it on my shoulders. He pressed my mouth to his cock and he pressed it into my mouth. I licked, I sucked, I let him fuck my face with his cock and all I could think about was that I was being raped in my own house, in my bedroom. I thought about Annie, asking to be fucked, raped over and over by my son and his friends. She demanded it, I think you have been fucking her. While I sucked his cock, all I could think about was you boys, having you rape me, come to my house and fuck me like he did." Mrs. Rossini looked up, her face glowed.

"I cannot describe what I was feeling. I could not believe it was actually happening to me! I was sucking a stranger's cock! When he came, I wanted to roll onto my back and open my legs like a puppy, offer him my quim and hope he mounted me. I was boiling hot. He made me stand up and then . . . then, oh gawd, he kissed my breasts! It felt, it felt so wonderful, so erotic! Oh, shit."

Hearing proper Mrs. Rossini say 'shit' tickled me but I stifled the urge to laugh.

"I didn't tell you he blindfolded me. I went into my closet, naked from the shower, my hair up in towel and he grabbed me from behind. He put me onto the floor of the closet and knelt on me. He tied my arms. It was dark, dark as ink in there. But he blindfolded me.

"Then he made me, no let me suck his cock. Boys, I love to suck cock. It gets me into trouble from time to time. I love the feeling of that spongy cock head against the top of my mouth. Mmmmm." She closed her eyes and hummed.

I watched her talk, mesmerized.

"He was kissing my breasts and for a moment I went cold. No one kisses my breasts any longer and feeling his lips on my skin made me confront what was happening. I was as his mercy. He could do anything he liked to me and what was worse, my loins were gushing, I was flooded and my body throbbed with the need to have a man's penis thrusting inside me. While he sucked at my breasts, I was thinking, thinking clearly while my body seemed to be reacting to his actions without any say from me.

"Then he stopped and I was sure he would mount me." Natasha pulled her eyes from the floor where she had been staring and looked at me. "I love that expression, 'mount me'! It is so animalistic! So infused with passion that is base and basic and real! I wanted him to mount me but he didn't."

Natasha looked around the room, her eyes fairly shining. No one moved, no one spoke. The guys were mostly erect. The women seemed to be hugging themselves, the two that were not bound. Alissa stared at Mrs. Rossini, her eyes wild.

"He bound me to the bed." Mrs. Rossini whispered. "Then he ate me." She shuddered, bowing her head, her arms crossed over her chest. "He ate me! His tongue went inside of me and I felt him deep inside, tasting me, sucking my juice from my pussy, my cunt, my hole, my slash, my vag. He licked and sucked and fondled me till I came like a train. When he first touched me, I came and I came hard, perhaps as hard as ever before. I think I blacked out. I remember telling him he could have anything he wanted if he ate me, if he kept eating me, if he made me come. I pledged to be his, if he made me come and when I came, I thought of my son. I felt sad that he was not the one about to fuck me and I resolved in that moment, if I lived through being raped, I would fuck my only son whenever and however and wherever he wanted, if he wanted."

She looked at Brent, her eyes glistened. "Brent baby, you can have me whenever you want."

A ripple ran through the room. I was not sure what was happening but hearing her recount our encounter was rattling me to the bone. I was so horny I could have screwed a knothole. Hearing Natasha's account of our little encounter was fucking amazing.

"He ate me while I screamed," Natasha giggled, "quietly. I did not want anyone to interrupt what he was doing to me." She laughed then. "He ate me to orgasm after orgasm. I came and came. I do not know what I said to him, when I could talk. I was so intoxicated with the experience I could not think straight. But through it all . . . oh, I remember. I asked him name." She laughed again. "Can you imagine? 'What is your name, Mr. Rapist?' I was trying to make conversation, trying to insure he fucked me, to keep his tongue in me, to keep him between my open legs. Can you imagine? Can you even begin to understand what it was like to have a man eating you, a stranger, a rapist and feel so high, so erotic, to turned on your body flooded continually with such stimulation that all you want is for it to continue . . . it was unbelievable. I never felt like that before, ever. I think I was coming continually when he left me.

"I admit I tried to think about escape but it felt so wonderful I just sank back into the wash of it and the next thing I knew I was on my knees on the bed and he was tying me like that, a pillow under my tits. My arms were tied to the headboard and he wrapped sashes around my knees and opened me up. I plead with him to fuck me and when he did, I erupted again. I felt like was gargling my own cum, I was so full of it, so awash in ecstasy I could not think straight. But then, while I was coming with his cock inside of me, slamming deep . . . oh gawd I can feel it even now! I was coming and he left me."

She stopped talking for a moment, then she turned her face to Brent. "I told him, I told him I wanted to fuck my son and his name was Brent and I called him 'Brent' and it made me come so hard I thought I was coming apart, like light was shining out of me. I felt light and yet when he slammed deep into me, I felt so full, so utterly launched into ecstasy.

"Then, oh christ, oh my fucking gawd! You cannot believe what he did." Natasha looked around the room. "He beat me. He attacked my ass and thighs with his belt and fuck it hurt! I cried and groaned but he kept beating me. I blacked out to all but the pain, the pulsing fire he lit in my ass. I cried and he strapped me. But then I noticed that I was drooling, not my lips, my pussy. My legs were drenched. When he stopped, I was crying and he entered me and the orgasm fell on me like a huge wave, like an electric storm breaking into rain and I ran with juice, flooding him and the bed. He fucked me and I came like a . . . I came very hard! Like a geyser! A volcano! I exploded and I thought my body was going to dissolve! I felt like starlight and waltzing."

Natasha sat back into the chair and hugged herself again, squeezing her breasts together, gaping the dress so their inner curves appeared. Her face was enraptured.

"The next thing I knew I was on my back, my arms still tied but my legs were free. I did not fight him. I spread myself as wide as I could and prayed for his cock. Then the fire in my ass registered and I lifted my ass off the bed. He pounded down into me. I came hard again and then it redoubled when he pressed my heated ass to the bed. I thought I was going out of my mind by this time. I remember when his hands gripped my ass, the contrast of his cold hands on my hot ass set off another rolling spasm of orgasms. I could not control my body and I floundered under him. My ass burned but the heat seemed to suffuse me and fill me and then melt me inside. His cock touched me so deeply I thought I could taste him. I came so much, so often I could not endure it any longer and fainted I think. I came for so long and so hard, it seemed like hours. I was trembling and weak as the orgasms flashed through me. After each one, I was certain I was done, unable to respond to the intense stimulation. I think my body collapsed.

"Then his phone rang. He had a woman watching the house for him and she warned him. She told him someone was coming or something. He pulled out of me and got me to my knees again. He tied me like before and then he found lubricant and my little friend, a vibrator. He greased up my ass and stuck it into me. You know, all I could think of was having a cock in me when he shoved that thing into my ass. Not in my ass, I prayed, in my pussy. I wanted to be fucked. Oh gawd, how I wanted to be fucked! I wanted to grind my pussy down on his cock again.

"He worked the vibrator into my ass and then turned it on. I thought I would lose my mind! I jerked and strained and came over and over again. When he turned it off, all I could think of was his cock and I wanted him in me. He gagged me then and put the vibrator back into me. When he turned it on, I was so stimulated I think I came in my ass, my pussy and with my clit, all at once, a triple play. All I wanted was his cock. Then he was gone."

Natasha was gasping and panting with her retelling of her rape. She gleamed with arousal.

"I was so focused on the dildo in my ass, I did not really notice Brent and Sonny here arriving. I vaguely heard Brent's car in the drive and his music but I did not really register it till Sonny squeezed up between my legs and pulled me down onto his cock. I was so high, so suffused with ecstasy that I took him inside me like I was a tunnel and he was a subway train. I am not sure I even felt anything new. But Sonny . . . " Mrs. Rossini stood up. "You saved me!" She said. She moved over to me and took my face in her hands and kissed me hard.

"This man!" She kissed me again. "Sonny told me it was him all along and it was him who rape me, tied me and fucked me. Just like that all that fear, all the tension seemed to snap, like a spring held too long extended. All the remained was the lust my own imagination had fired in me for so long, dreaming of being taken in my own house, forced to ecstasy and filled with a stranger's cock. I think I must have come several times while he was in me. The next thing I remember was kissing Brent, kissing my lovely son with his huge cock stuffed in me. He shoved the vibrator up my ass again and turned it on and I came and came and came." Natasha walked over to Brent. She kissed her son on the lips. She took on of his hands and pressed it against her breast. "My son fucked me that night. I drifted down from the high and you know what? I felt no fear. I was not terrified of the dark. I did not jump with the movement I could not quite see. I was, I was free of the fear. All I could think about was fucking my son and then I heard about this, about this whatever it is and I wanted it to be me. It never occurred to me that someone else would be here to receive fuck you boys; kinda stupid of me. But I really wanted it to be me."

For a long moment, no one moved. But Sammy, whose cock was rock hard, moved away from the cabinet, resumed his place before his aunt and waited. With all of us watching, she stared at the bobbing, pulsing cock before her eyes. She kissed the shiny end and then sucked him deep into her mouth.

I waited in the silence but finally, with my driest and most sardonic voice I said, "yeah well, that is all fine and good, Mrs. Rossini but what will it be? Are you doing to volunteer to be airtight or not? Do you want to fuck your son in front of us all or not?"

I saw Landon crack a smile and Chris laughed. Laura stared at the floor and Melissa sucked Sammy's cock while Sammy massaged her breasts, shoving his hands deep into the front of her blouse.

Mrs. Rossini finally looked squarely at her son. She nodded mutely. When she spoke, her voice was low, raspy and sexy as hell. "Yes, I want you, Brent." She mumbled, then her head nodded like she had made a decision. "I want you now, here. I want you all." She looked up at me then at the rest. The expression on her face seemed to request validation, acknowledgement or perhaps she sought approval. I slid my hand inside the fabric of her dress, down to her hip where I found the garter belt with its straps stretched down to her stockings. I shivered at the same time a quiver possessed her. My cock twitched. She glanced at Alissa and shrugged, mouthing 'I am sorry' to the bound woman.

"Mrs. Rossini." Brent said. "I vote for Mrs. Rossini."

And that was that, we had our airtight candidate.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers