Sharing the MILF List Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,192 Followers

Laura made a soft sound into Annie's mouth. Annie held onto her, not allowing her to move. I began to move, lifting Laura under me. Her hips pulsed over me, stirring me inside of her. She groaned and tried to escape Annie but could not. Annie held her tight, soul kissing her with messy abandon.

Beside us Mom began to orgasm. I heard it in her voice. She made babbling sounds, syllables of excitement that had no lexicon and needed none. Hearing her pleasure, I grabbed a firm hold on Laura's slim little ass and began to arch under her, pulling her hard down onto me. She had one hand planted in the middle of my chest and the other was on Annie somewhere as they kissed. When Laura began to come, she lurched and then her weight shifted onto her balancing hand. I suddenly could not breath. I bucked hard under her trying to relieve the pressure on my chest but that only made it worse. Annie did not release her so all Laura could do was ride my rising and falling hips and rock hers back and forth as the orgasm consumed her.

My orgasm arrived as Mom squealed into another orgasm of her own. She babbled and came, babbled and came, trying to make words but inventing a new, private language that could only express her pleasure, which it did do very well. The bed rocked under us.

My orgasm fountained into Laura and she responded, her hips smacking up on down on me. I was starting to black out from insufficient air when Annie released her and Laura flopped down onto me. Her breasts scraped along my chest and then she was melting over me, her body twitching with little electric aftershocks.

Beside us, Mom, Brent, and Sammy were slowing. Sammy had come and Brent was pumping up into Cici. She was exhausted, unmoving, but absorbing his motion with little motions that rocked us all. I heard them kissing.

"Brent, honey, you can fuck me any time you like."

"Hey, what about me?" Sammy asked from his perch in her ass."

"Sammy, baby, you need a lot of practice." Mom sighed softly.

"Hey, hey wait a minute ..." Then, grasping the import of her words, he cackled with laughter. He moved off the bed and out of my sight.

Mom roused, rising up off of Brent. She twisted her body and moved to me and kissed me on the mouth. The kiss was serious and she began to roll her hips on Brent. She hummed contentedly, finally breaking the kiss and looking down on me, pinned in the crook of Laura's neck. "My sweet boy, you have fucked us all very well." She grinned tiredly and then moved over to kiss Brent. She must have had a profound effect on him because they began to move, she riding and he arching under her. Then Landon appeared and Mom bent to suck his nearly restored cock. She sucked his cock deep and after a couple delighted slurps, his cock was firm and she took it all into her mouth and down her throat. She managed to continue fucking Brent while sucking contentedly on Landon's cock.

I think I must have drifted because suddenly I jerked awake, aware my cock had retreated. Annie was tapping on my shoulder.

"Mrs. Wills need clean." Annie said. She licked her lips.

I did not want to move but decided to give her what she wanted after she licked her lips with her long narrow tongue a couple times. Together we rolled Laura on to her back and I got off the bed. Annie pounced and after a couple loud minutes, Laura roused and began to groan, her hips rising and falling as Annie licked and sucked at her bubbling pussy. The smell of her arousal wafted around us, or maybe I just noticed.

I went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. Sammy had disappeared and I presumed he was in the guest room showing. When I came out, Brent was sitting on the floor on the other side of the bed, I could just see the top of his head. My mother had settled her oozing pussy over Laura's face and was riding Laura's tongue, presumably while Annie lapped between her legs.

I started to dress.

"Sonny?" Landon looked over at me. Sammy appeared, a towel wrapped around his waist, spangled with the remains of his shower. "Where you going, man?"

I shrugged. "I have had a, a, weird day. I am done. You guys, you go ahead. I think these ladies could do with a ride on the rail." They did not respond, perfectly absorbed.

"Stay, dude." Sammy said.

I shook my head. "I, I need sleep." I suddenly felt like a wet paper bag. I went downstairs and realized I had no ride. I called Alissa. She picked me up and we rode back to her house. We slept together that night, in calm, sexless comfort. I was puzzled and confused; not really bothered but something was hooked in my brain pan that I could not quite comprehend. Sometime in the night I woke up and realized that I was spending the night with Alissa and she thought it was normal. Then I realized what was bothering me. The MILF list was nearly at an end. This, this easy access to these remarkable women was going to soon be over. What struck me, though, was that I did not feel sadness or regret or anything like that. It made me horny. So I rolled Alissa onto her back and mounted her. She took me into her body with a drowsy delight, never quite waking while I fucked her and then kissing me while I poured cum into her fabulous body. When we finished, we went to sleep, sticky and satisfied. I slept long and dreamlessly.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,192 Followers
1...5678910