Sharing the MILF List Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,196 Followers

"Kiss it. Please lick me. Oh Christ!" Mrs. Stallworth moaned. Her arms rattled the chain.

Laura did. I moved to the side so I could watch. Laura's long pink tongue swathed along the puckered furrow. Mrs. Stallworth bucked like she had been shocked. Now she could move. Laura licked her several times, each time harder and more slowly. The last time, Mrs. Stallworth's body bucked again. She grunted and groaned, her pinned arms straining, her torso bending over Mrs. Wills' blond head between her splayed legs. Her knees tried to close but Laura held her open. Mrs. Wills pulled the woman's ass forward, nearly off the edge and then licked her once more. Mrs. Stallworth began to keen. Laura fit her mouth over the woman's plundered cunt and sucked it loudly, slurping at our cum oozing out of it. Mrs. Stallworth groaned and then started panting really fast before all breathing stopped, she grunted. A huge groan rattled her frame. She lay back, twitching.

Her eyes opened, regarding me through the leafy veil of her fallen hair. "Fuck her." She breathed.

"Happy to." I said moving so the woman could clearly see my newly erect cock. "Laura dear, stand up."

Laura did, resting her forehead on the woman's thigh while she put her hands behind herself and pulled her hips open. "Fuck me again." She said. "Want to come."

I moved behind her. Mrs. Stallworth lifted her head and watched me, her eyes were intense and fixed on my cock till it disappeared behind Mrs. Wills. I ran a finger down Laura's crack, searching for and finding her open slit. She was fountaining. I shoved my finger into her and she grunted, a satisfied grunt, "Finger." She said. "Now, now cock." I think she was providing commentary for Mrs Stallworth.

I positioned myself and thrust into the blond woman. Chris would have switched her for her orders but I only followed very good directions. I slid completely into her; her ass was tight against my abdomen when I became still. I hunched at her. "Don't forget what you are doing here." I whispered as though Mrs. Stallworth could not hear me. "Eat the bitch." I used the word intentionally. The redhead groaned softly but then she looked up at me with no change of expression. Her eyes stayed on me as Laura resumed eating her. Once they widened and closed for a moment but until I resumed my own motion, she just held my gaze.

Mrs. Stallworth watched me thrust into Mrs. Wills for several minutes while Laura tried to lick and suck her while being fucked, which is not as easy as it sounds. Finally, Mrs Stallworth sighed. "Yes, yes, there." A moment later her whole body bucked and shook. A huge orgasm wracked her, making each arm jerk, her shoulders shrugged and twitched. She gasped and grunted. Laura looped her arms under the woman's thighs and buried her face between the woman's legs. The orgasm did not abate but rolled in waves through Mrs. Stallworth. She gasped and panted and strained against the shackles, rattling the chain behind her. After several minutes of wracking orgasms, she lifted her head.

"Stop. Stop, please, oh Christ no more!" The red haired woman panted.

Laura lifted her head.

I began to pummel Laura then, chasing a distant, fleeting climax that continued to elude me. Laura however, was not so fortunate. She screeched into an orgasm and wobbled, bent as she was. She adjusted her feet so she would not topple over.

Mrs. Stallworth sat up. "No. No!" She mumbled.

"What?" I asked through gritted teeth, wanting to fill Laura again.

"Don't come. I, I want to suck you."

That stopped me. I am so agreeable. I pulled out of Laura and she straightened.

"Release." Mrs. Stallworth panted. "Release me." She said.

I was relieved. I did not fancy standing on the desk so she could shine my knob. Laura fussed with the cuffs and a moment latter the woman struggled off the desk. She was taller than Laura by a head. She bent and kissed Mrs. Wills on the mouth, firmly but briefly. "Thank you sweetie. That was, it was wonderful. Let me suck this nice man for his trouble and we can all go back to our lives."

"This is my life." I said automatically.

The woman looked at me like I was nuts which I guess I was. I made it sound like I did this for a living. I just meant I fucking loved this, I fucking loved fucking. Is that redundant? Meeting new people and fucking them, what a hobby! Mrs. Stallworth sat on the office chair that had been pushed into the corner. She shuffled forward and then pulled herself close to the desk. She twisted and gestured for me to come close. She reached for my cock and took it between thumb and forefinger, feeling Laura's dewy coating on me. She kissed the end of my cock and licked it. She sucked on the end and then pulled me into her mouth.

It was that moment that I realized she did not suck cock, not really. Her teeth scraped along the skin and I flinched which made her bit down. It was just an uncomfortable nip but it made me nervous as a tight ass in a public bath. I grabbed her hair and held tight to her head before she did any real damage. The pull on her hair focused her attention. She sucked the part of my cock in her mouth but then her teeth touched it and I pulled on her hair. She groaned and then let my cock slide from her lips. That was pleasant but being on guard during a blow job ruins it for me. Then she began to lick and kiss my cock and that was fine. Finally she stopped and her eyes looked up at me.

"Have her. I don't know how."

I had a better idea. "Laura, do have any lube?"

Laura nodded and turned immediately to her purse. She handed me little vial of lube. I held it in front of Mrs. Stallworth's eyes. "Know what this is for? It is for your ass. I think you should bend over the desk. I'll fuck your ass for your. Something to remember us by."

For a long minute Mrs. Stallworth stared at the little tube. Her eyes were fixed. I held my pose, demanding that she tell us no, or no fucking way or something. She stared for so long I knew I was onto something. Then, abruptly, her face turned as red as her hair. She nodded. She pushed me out of her way, stood and bent over the desk. "Fuck me." She said. "Any way you want." She lay there on her elbows, her back still covered by her loose blouse; her lank, lean ass bare.

I looked at Laura and realized we were going back to her house. Ass and a shower? Sounded fair. I opened the tube. When I extended it to Laura she grinned and nodded enthusiastically. She peeled Mrs. Stallworth open and fingered her ass, swabbing lube on it. Her ass was flat like the rest of her. When the blond thrust her finger inside, the woman grunted but pressed her ass back till Laura's finger disappeared from view.

"This, this I know how to do." Mrs. Stallworth grunted, no small amount of pride in her voice.

Laura looked over the woman's back at me and shrugged. "Fuck the bitch in the ass, then." She said in a rough voice.

Mrs. Stallworth shivered under her hands. The red head waited, bent and pierced by the finger in her ass.

I positioned myself behind the woman and Laura helped direct my cock. The head of my cock sought the crinkled maw of Mrs. Stallworth's ass hole. I pushed against it and she opened like a Broadway play. I slid nearly all the way into her. Mrs. Stallworth groaned. "Oh ass fucking Christ!" She grunted. Then again, "Oh fuck my ass." Her hands came back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, not that she had much of an ass, lean as she was. "I want to dribble your cum from my ass while I drive home. I want to sit lightly for the week. I want to feel you and think of her mouth on me each time I sit and feel you. Now, young man, fuck me very, very hard. Make me scream."

"Do you think that is wise?" I asked, pulling my cock out of her ass.

"I own this mall, my boy. No one will give a fuck if I scream my fool head off." She twisted to look at me, only able to show me one side of her face though. "Fuck me. Hard." Her face disappeared below her shoulders. "In the ass. Fuck me." She grunted.

I did. I pressed the head of my cock against her hole and for a moment she resisted. But then she flowered open and I shoved deep into her. I pulled back and added force and violence, penetrating her ass. She screamed as I rammed her ass full of hot, hard cock. I pulled back and her ass rippled around my cock. When I rammed into her again, she grunted and grunted, pulling harder on her ass cheeks. I began to pump her ass and she grunted as I bottomed out each time. Her clasping ass rippled around me and in no time I was coming. Her long lean legs quivered, widening finally to help balance her lean, bent body. I rooted my cock deep into her and poured her full of cum. My hands were claws on her waist, pulling her hard back against me as I shoved into her bucking body, over and over again.

When I pulled my shriveling cock out of her, She stood up and looked at me. "You call that hard boy? Where did you learn to fuck a woman's ass?" Her sneer would have hurt if I had not just fucked her ass and come doing so. I knew which side my bread was buttered on.

I shrugged. "I guess I need practice." I had been talking to myself in my post orgasmic nirvana but then it was like I heard what I said and I laughed. "Want me to try again?"

The funny thing was that Mrs. Stallworth hesitated and I could see her considering the offer.

Finally, though she shook her head. The woman began to dress. Laura and I watched, she hugged against me, pressing her nude body against mine. Dressed, Mrs. Stallworth walked out of the office without any further conversation or even acknowledgment.

I felt used and frankly, I sort of liked it. Well, truthfully, I like doing the using more than being the paper cup but it never hurts to change shirts from time to time and see how the other half lives.

Laura separated from me and began to dress. I followed suit. When we had ourselves together she looked at me. "Sonny, I hate to give this up. Never in a hundred years would I have done this. Now, now when you are around, I figure I will fuck you and everyone else in the room. At least, anyone else." She shook her head. "I don't know if Chris is going to give that to me so, this may be my last go."

I shrugged. "There is always your brothers."

Laura colored and I left it at that.

We walked out to the jewelry store. Mary had customers but she came over to us. "She seemed happy. Thank you. Keeps my rent low." She smiled then, a genuine smile. The traces of nerves and anxiety were gone. "My lease is secure now. She loves my ass. Last year she beat me and then fucked me with a candle. I was sore for weeks. As you might imagine, she is indelicate. She seemed very satisfied when she left. So, thank you. About the other thing, a black woman would be just fine. But, I am sure anyone you have under your sway would be fine under me." She turned away from us back to her customers.

I looked at Laura and she grinned. Arm in arm we walked out to the car.

"Want me to take you home now?" She asked.

I thought about it for a moment. "No. I have an idea. I think you will like it." She looked at me funny but then threw me the car keys.

We rode in silence but I was feeling pressured. It was getting late and after spending the weekend with Laura and her pussy parade, I was getting behind on school again. Thanksgiving was coming but I wanted to relax a little over the holiday, not chase myself trying to catch up. By the time I got to the Wills house I thought I was organized.

When we walked into the house I headed for the shower and cleaned up. I went downstairs after I was done, walking down the stairs starkers, figuring I would not need my clothes really till it was time to go. Annie was strapped into place on one end of the rail. Mrs. Rossini was on the other end. Brent was ramming his cock into his mother while Sammy slammed into the panting Mrs. Kingston against his motion, drilling into Annie who shook and jerked with climax. The woman never seemed to get tired; or maybe she was rested up since I left.

Chris and Landon were around the corner.

The Wills house had a full-sized basement with twelve foot ceilings. That allowed for the dangle. Only part of the basement was trimmed out, around where the rail sat. Around the corner of the furnace closet, Laura Wills hung suspended from the ceiling. She was nude but for a corset of supple leather around her lower ribs that formed a half bra under her breasts. Her hands were bound over her head and it appeared like she was suspended by them. She stood on tippy toes, teetering from side to side. When I rounded the corner, she lost her ballet perch on her toes and she swung, her arms stretched over her head.

"See? Now she is free. Mom, open your legs."

With some effort, suspended as she was, Laura spread her legs.

"It works like this. Just move in like this and enter her. And there, you can fuck her standing up without hurting anyone." Chris entered his mother, filling her with cock. Laura bucked into an orgasm, her eyes pulled to the side, looking at me. With effort she lifted her legs and locked them around her son. Her mouth was gagged so her only sound was a grunt.

"With her mounted on you like this," Chris continued, "you can fuck her like this. The line down the back to the rib corset is where her weight is suspended so it is not all on her legs or arms. But with a little effort, you can do this." He gripped his mother around the thighs and lifted her and let her drop. Her body rose off his cock and then dropped down onto it, hard. Her body bucked and shook. Her hips surged and flexed. "You can control her easily because there is a spring on the line attached to her. So you can actually do this." He gripped her legs again and began to move her bodily up and down on his cock.

Laura's eyes got wild, as her body rose and fell on the cock thrust up into her. After a dozen or so strokes, she began to shake and quake, grunting and bucking in her bonds.

"Here is what I like to do. Watch this." Chris said softly. While his mother grunted through an impressive orgasm, he grasped two bungee cords and hooked the ends to anklets of leather fastened to Laura's legs just above her feet. The other end he hooked to rings on the back of the leather corset. Her legs bent back comfortably. She was completely suspended, swinging gently back and forth, completely nude, her legs bent back at the knees and hooked to the corset.

Chris moved in front of her, her heels pulled back behind her. He gripped her by the thighs and tilted her lower body up and entered her again. "Rinse and repeat." Chris said, and began to bounce his mother up and down on his cock. She soon convulsed into a new orgasm, twitching and struggling. Her legs bent so she attempted to grasp her son with only her knees. The effort soon exhausted her legs muscles and she hung from the ceiling while Chris bounced her up and down on his cock. Gravity drove her down onto him over and over again, eliciting grunts and moans and finally a huge convulsion that left her twitching and bucking, seeking leverage to jam the cock harder into her suspended body. Her eyes rolled and bulged as climax after climax roared through her. Finally, Chris pulled out of her and then gave her a spin. Mrs. Wills began to spin freely, completely suspended off the ground; all the while her latest orgasm thrashed at her. The spinning seemed to intensify it. She bucked and shook, screaming into the ball gag in her mouth, bucking as the orgasm wracked her suspended body. Her legs fought the bungee cords. Her whole body shook and quivered. She lifted with her arms but then dropped back down, jerking at the corset under the bare breasts. They pulsed and swayed as her motion slowed.

I could see the straps that went between her legs, and an X binding across her shoulders. She was suspended but helpless.

"Want to try?" Chris said to Landon.

"I thought you were leaving." I said to Landon. I wanted to get past this. Landon turned around and looked duly guilty. It made no sense to me. This guy who had all the pussy he could stand and always ended up cheating on every girl he dated looked guilty for fucking his MILFs rather than fucking his girlfriend who was a hooker, fucking other men for money! It made no sense. Fortunately, it did not need to make sense to me. And it didn't. "Glad you didn't. Chris, can you get your mother down. I want to use her for something. Is there someplace in there to fuck her or do we need to go upstairs?

Chris gave me a look that said he thought I was stupid. "There are futons, will that serve?"

I nodded. He went to the control and lowered Laura, released her legs and unstrapped her then helped strip her out of the corset. Once she was free she merely stood there, leaving the ball gag in her mouth till Chris removed it himself. It was that little moment that I realized what happened. Mrs. Wills was a slave in her own house. Fuck me, who would have ever thought Chris would be able to dominate anyone, but then I remembered Mrs. Wills with Ms. Swearington. Everyone is full of surprises. I guess knowing what she wanted made her able to give it easier. I stared at Chris, wondering what hid behind his new found assertiveness. I would understand much better later.

Freed, Laura stood quiescent beside her son. Chris put a hand on her ass and guided her into the other room, moving her to stand right at the middle of the shifting rail table. His hand gripped her ass cheek, holding and manipulating her like a fuck puppet. She came to a halt and looked at her son, her blue eyes wide and shining, enthralled by the treatment. Chris patted her bare ass and grinned at her. "Sonny has something he wants to say."

I had not said that but it was correct. Brent stopped pumping Natasha. She was gasping for breath. She lifted her head and looked around.

"Hi Sonny." She said, her face a funny mixture of embarrassment and ecstasy. Annie lifted her head and looked at me but she looked fuck drunk. She probably could not even speak English at that moment; every thought dulled by orgasm into her native Chinese. Whatever she was thinking turned into gurgling babble when Sammy pulled her hard against his body, burying his cock in her. Her eyes rolled and she collapsed back onto her end of the rail. Sammy pushed a little and Natasha groaned and collapsed as well as Brent leaned into her. She was too tall for the leg spreaders so was not tied to the end of the rail, but just bent over the end and secured by the hands to Annie through the eye-bolt in the middle. She yanked at Annie and Annie moaned and yanked back. Neither woman seemed interested in anything but the respective cocks buried in them.

"Listen, guys. The MILF list is more or less done except for Mrs. Wills here and Landon's mom. Laura has been with us the whole time but now I think Chris would like to have her for his own for a while. I suggest we do something more or less formal here. Laura, if it is alright with you, I suggest we make you air tight this weekend. But till then, I think we should all be willing to keep her in ecstasy. One of us should be here, at least, fucking her or whatever we want, the rest of the week. I want her to come a hundred times. Then she can be free of us and do whatever she likes to whoever she likes. But our objective should be to keep her coming constantly."

"She'll get raw." Sammy said, pulling back and ramming Annie once, soundly. She squeaked struggling against the bonds, trying to lift her ass. Sammy gripped her hips and ground against her till she began to huff, lifting her head to keen.

"You can fuck Annie while she eats Mrs. Wills or Natasha or Mom or whoever."

"What about my mom?" Landon asked.

I shrugged. "I think maybe she should be left out of this."

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,196 Followers
1...34567...10