Sharing the MILF List Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh good Christ, Sonny. How do you always know what to say to make me feel this? Enter me now I and I will come. I know it." She gasped at me.

I did and she did. Her body bucked and clinched down on my cock so wonderfully that I thought for a moment the tacit agreement to keep her sperm free for the moment would be vain but I pulled out of her and staggered back, gasping. She continued to come. When Chris rammed into my mom, Laura groaned and her body flinched again. Chris took firm hold of Mom's hips and hammered into to her, shifting her forward and back with a modified rhythm.

Getting my cock back into Mrs. Wills was a little like jumping rope, I had to time it just right or I was going to penetrate her ass. The feeling of her body, completely surrendered to the pleasure coursing through her nearly unhinged me. I pulled free again. I staggered over to my pants, withdrew my belt and returned to her end.

Chris was watching me, fucking my mother harder, faster. When I laid the belt across Laura's hips, she screamed. Landon and Brent appeared from the other room, behind them, Annie twisted, trying to see what we were doing on the rail. Laura bucked, jerking hard on Mom's rope, yanking her tight on the end of the rail. Laura fought her bonds but could not respond. I struck her again and she screamed again, a full-throated scream that ended in a gurgling gasp as her body responded. She bucked and quaked and shook; the orgasm tore through her leaving her gasping for air, trying to speak but forming no true words. I struck her two more times then entered her. Chris had pulled free of my mother and was leaning against the wall, watching me beat his mother into a quivering puddle of orgasmic goo.

I pumped into her a half dozen times or so, grinding my cock as far into her as I could manage, then pulled free and struck her quickly with the belt again. I had kept it in my hand so she felt it the whole time I fucked her. Her scream rattled the rafters but then she gulped and was silent, unable to scream through the new torrent of pleasure that ravaged her. I stood back and let her calm for a few minutes. Chris entered my mother again and banged her down and back a few times. She jerked on the cord to Laura. When Chris pulled free of her body, she lifted her head. "Laura, you son is, is, ah hell, he is fucking me." She said, her voice ragged.

Laura Wills lifted her head. "Mrs. Duncan, your son, Sonny, Sonny has taken a belt to my ass and then fucked me. I am coming. I did not know I could love the belt." She choked a little, like she was trying to stop herself from talking. "Oh god but I love it. My ass burns and when I feel his body against me I just explode!"

I struck her arched ass again. She lurched, groaning. I laid the belt on her ass once more than moved to enter her. She was sloshing with orgasm. Her body seethed with her arousal and the response both to my hands on her ass and the belt. I was so close to coming, I backed out of her and away, gasping for air myself. I was so aroused, I actually wondered if this was something I would miss if I turned my back on it. Mrs. Wills was special. Oh, who am I kidding. Every woman is special once you get your cock into her.

Chris pulled out of Mom. She gurgled her disappointment. He began to untie her. Landon began to free Mrs. Wills. Brent went into the other room and let Annie down and freed her. They came back into the room as Laura and Mom stood up from their pose at the end of the rail.

Mom looked at me and grinned. I thought for a moment I saw the same crazed look in her eyes I saw in Chris. But it passed. She nodded. "Time for Laura to be airtight." She said and moved carefully down the rail to take Laura by the hand. "Your turn, honey. Time for you to be fucked in every hole till you gargle three flavors of cum." This from my demure, polite mother! I was shocked but what could I say? I had just been balls deep in her minutes ago.

Mom led Laura slowly up the stairs.

"What about Annie?" Mrs. Kingston called from the other room.

I almost asked why she was referring to herself in the third person but dismissed it. I shrugged. "You, Mom, and Laura was sort of how this started. You can watch. Mom sucks and Laura fucks." I said.

We trooped up stairs.

Frankly, I hated the feeling. It was like we were just going through the motions. I would rather have skipped the whole thing. I really like the feeling of improvisation and surprise and that was all gone out of this but then I thought about Laura and how much she wanted to be airtight and I got over it. The MIlF list was winding down.

We congregated in Laura's bedroom. Laura stood looking at the bed, wrists crossed in front of her glittering pussy. I knew what she was thinking, her ass would end up plastered onto that bed and she was dreading that. I moved over beside her and turned her to face me. Her eyes were sad.

"Sonny, is this the end?" She whispered.

I ignored her. "Lay down, Mrs. Wills. I am going to eat you till you come or till I get tired."

She nodded her head. "I'll come, Sonny. I'll come." Before she could turn away, I pulled her into my arms and with her naked body fit tight against mine, my cock pinned between us, I kissed her. She moaned into my mouth, her tongue swabbing my lips. I gently sat her down onto the bed and opened her legs. She hissed as her ass settled onto the pink satin bedspread. I knelt between her knees and leaned into her torso and sucked a nipple into my mouth Her hands drifted up to my head and she held me in place. I moved to the other breast, her hands steering me unerringly to it. I sucked and kissed her while she cooed.

I heard sucking behind me and glanced around to find both Mom and Annie on their knees sucking a cock. Annie sucked on Landon's and held onto Chris, then switched as I watched. Mom had Sammy deep in her mouth and he did not seem inclined to share with Brent. Her hand pumped on Brent's big cock.

I pushed Laura onto her back. "Who hasn't come yet?" I asked my four buddies. Landon raised his hand. It was such a funny gestured I laughed. "Fuck Mom. Mrs. Wills is going to get to eat a Dunan while a Duncan eats her."

Laura hissed but moved back onto her king sized bed, holding her ass off the surface till she finally had to relax. Landon pulled Mom off Sammy's cock and maneuvered her over to the bed. He bent her over Laura's torso and entered her. She grunted and took his cock deep in one full stroke.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Duncan, you feel so good."

"You, you feel good, too, Mr. Clark." Mom panted. He was pummeling her now and she bent further over Laura's restive body, finally taking the opportunity to fit her mouth over one of Laura's breasts. Laura gasped and grunted but did not move.

I moved around the bed, got onto it. Laura's legs parted like breaking glass. I moved between them and ran my hands up and down her thighs. She keened but I could not tell if it was Mom or me she was responding to. Annie had her mouth full of cock and a cock in each hand.

I bent to lick up and down Laura's pussy. I did not know if she was clean and then I did not care. Her body rose to meet me and she was grunting. I fit my mouth over her pussy and sucked, spearing my tongue into her. I came off of her and her body dropped to the bed. She read my mind.

"I, I, I am clean." She panted. "Oh fuck, more, Sonny, more!"

I gave her more. Her body levitated, quivering with arousal till I probed deep into her and found her rough spot. She grunted and tensed, her whole body shaking. I did not relent. She did not relax. I kept savaging her g-spot till I thought my tongue was going to snap. Her body flapped, her hips pulsing up and down while I rode the motion with my mouth and hands. In the distance, I heard Landon groan and Mom grunt as he came inside of her. Then I felt the world tilt as she climbed onto the bed. I raised my head. My view was up Laura's body, between her tits, through Mom's thighs to Laura's chin as Mom carefully fit her pussy onto Laura's mouth.

I closed my eyes and returned to Laura's pussy. I searched for her clit till she flinched and then attacked with the rough side of my tongue. She grunted. Vaguely I registered my mother's voice, gurgling and crying as Laura Wills sucked the cum out of her pussy. I persisted eating Laura and the two woman began to groan nearly in tune. I got out from between Laura's legs and twisted her body to the side of the bed. Mom looked around at me, slightly irritated then realized what I was doing. She helped me turn Laura till her ass dangled over the edge of the mattress, then I got between Laura's legs and ran my cock into her, like a ramrod into a cannon! She was sopping wet and as I bottomed out she screamed into Mom's pussy

"Do that again. She likes that!" Mom cried.

I did and Laura Wills grunted, her hands squeezed my mother's ass. Mom was almost at the opposite edge of the bed. She balanced precariously. I pulled out of Laura Wills. She made little noises of objection. Sammy replaced me, lifting her legs over his shoulders and ramming into her. Laura's body bucked against him, pierced completely. He fucked her a few times then withdrew. Brent took his place, plunging his huge cock into her slick pussy. She took him completely and grunted into a new orgasm, her hips pounding at him as he held her off the bed, pulling her violently onto his cock. Mom could not keep her position, falling to the side and rolling onto her back. She got up, bent over Laura and kissed her, licking and sucking at her lips while Brent fucked her.

Brent pulled out of her. Landon moved immediately between her legs and pushed his cock into her. She groaned into Mom's mouth. Mom moved down to her breasts and began to pinch and kiss them. Laura's head swished back and forth on the bed while she cried to Landon, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" He did.

His pistoning increased in speed till he suddenly withdrew from the woman and staggered back. Her son moved between her legs. Chris repositioned her on the bed, fully on her back, moving Mom away from the head board to lay Laura in a more normal position. Then he entered her. Laura screamed and came, screamed and came, gasping and panting as her son pummeled her hard with his cock rooted deep in her body. She was still thrashing through a squall of orgasms when he came inside of her. She bucked as he filled her, shaking and quaking as he fucked her. He bent over her and they kissed, even as both climaxed.

We all watched, amazed. Annie quit sucking cock long enough to observe the mutual orgasm of the mother and son.

"Shit, they have it going on." Sammy muttered.

"Time for airtight." I said. "Mom, clean her up." I had more or less assumed I would have all the women present to clean their son out of Laura Wills but that was not to be. It had a sort of aesthetic unity to it but we did not get there.

Mom, fully into her role as pussy servant, got wash clothes and towels and cleaned Mrs. Wills up, chin to pussy and the wiped down her damp thighs. Then, she started sucking on Laura's pussy. Laura came again, bucking while Mom tried to get all the son cum out of the folds and crevices of her pulsing pussy.

Finally, Mom stood up, her face smeared with Laura and Chris cum. "I think she is ready."

"I want her ass." Chris said immediately. He had commandeered Annie who was licking and sucking his cock back to full attention. "I think she should mount Sonny and we'll all take her ass. You guys can come down her throat while we fuck her the first time. Airtight." He said and left to get lube, I presumed from his store of kink toys downstairs in the basement.

Laura lay on the bed, still, eyes closed as though she were sleeping. When I moved to the bed, she sat up. The fire in her ass apparently was forgotten. "Time to ride." She said softly. "Oh god, Sonny, this would not be so great if you had not had me serve the other times! Thanks for that. If you ever need me, ever, for anything, you can always use me if I am not in use." She rolled to her knees and waited on all fours, head down, like she was waiting to be mounted from behind.

I sat on the bed and lay down beside her. I scooted into her and she lifted leg and arm and let me slide under her. I was hard as diamonds. I immediately found my cock and directed it to the entrance of her body. She sank slowly down onto me, pressing my cock into her with a long expulsion. Once her legs lowered her onto me, she began to roll her hips, massaging us together, trying to make fire. She did very well, thank you. I gripped her ass and helped her ride, occasionally arching under her so she could grind herself down onto my pubic bone. She'd groan and arch her back, her head dropping back as she rode me. I just helped, she did the work.

Chris arrived just as she came the first time astride me. I felt so proud. She tensed then fell forward over me, onto her hands. Her breasts swung heavily over me and I kept lifting up to try to suck one or the other. Her rock and roll motion kept them swinging. Laura halted at one point and let me get my lips attached to her nipple. When I touched her with my teeth, her cunt gripped me hard, rippling and squeezing me. Man oh man did I like that. So I did the other nipple and got basically the same result. Mrs. Wills groaned with concentrated lust.

Chris handed the lube to Annie and she scrambled up behind Laura. I am certain I felt Annie's finger penetrate Laura's ass. The blond went still, crouched over me, her lips nibbled the top of my ear. I felt her breath stop and then her hips shifted, cramming my cock into her pussy again, almost crawling up me then pounding her ass back down onto my cock and, I presume, piercing herself with Annie's little finger.

"Oh fuck, finally." She whispered.

I could not see anything. Her blond hair tumbled over my face and her lips kissed and she licked my ear. I felt Annie leave and then the heavier shift of the bed. I thought it was Chris but a moment later, I felt someone laying next to me. I reached out and my hand landed on large, plush breast. Mom had lain down beside us.

"Brent, darling, come over here and ride me while Laura gets to be airtight." I heard mom say.

Laura struggled to her elbows. I looked over and Mom was watching us. Her eyes glistened black. Brent appeared in my sight and got between my mother's legs. She opened up, spreading wide. With both hands she gripped his cock and inserted it into her pussy. She was silky and slick so he slid into her with a long grunting stroke, sinking into her as as he pressed their bodies together.

Mom did not turn her head but watched me as I watch Brent penetrate her. I felt Chris get behind Laura. She tensed, squeezing my cock with her cunt but then became still. She groaned and her head dropped over me again, her forehead on my shoulder. I kept my head turned to watch Brent fuck Mom. Mom held my gaze when I finally looked away from their joined bodies. She smiled as our eyes meant.

"Fuck me, Brent." She said, her voice a low growl, emphasizing "fuck" for my benefit. "Ram me, mount me, fill me up, big boy. Give it to me like you have before. This is no time to be shy."

Brent's stilted reserve of previous times was gone. He reared back, pulling his cock out of my mother and then rammed it into her. She arched under him, squalling through clinched teeth. Then Laura lurched forward on my chest, groaning. I turned to look down her bare back and saw Chris behind her. I reached to her ass and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Mrs. Wills grunted and then she found her balance and pressed her body back onto her son's cock.

Chris groaned and then slammed her forward. His mother keened and hissed, struggling to find her balance so she could push back at him. I helped. Chris pulled back and pounded Laura's ass. Laura gasped, the motion nearly unhooked her from my cock. Chris pulled back and realizing what he had done, gripped her by the waist and jammed her back onto my cock. I let Chris drive. He moved his mother between us and soon she was panting with the double penetration. They finally got positioned properly and he hammered her down just right onto my cock. Laura bucked into a violent orgasm, her teeth clinched and her head bobbed as she climaxed, pinned between us.

Beside me, Mom was taking Brent's cock, her legs pulled back so her heels hooked on the small of his back. But he said something to her and she nodded. He sat up, pulling out of her with a long, wet slurp. She got off the bed and Brent lay down.

"Sammy? Sammy!" Mom said sharply.

"What, what?" He said.

"Get your cock out of Mrs. Kingston's mouth and come fuck my ass." Mom said. The last reluctance to say fuck was gone for good.

She got onto the bed, putting a leg over Brent and sinking down smoothly onto his big cock. "Oh man, oh man, what a cock you have, Brent honey. I fit you better now I think. Lord, you feel good up inside me like this."

Laura continued to come. I held her tight onto my cock while Chris pumped in and out of her ass. Every third or forth stroke into her ass, she would lurch into a new orgasm, grinding against me and hissing into my ear. Beside us, Mom bent over Brent, fed him a nipple and shrieked. I thought at first he had bit her but no, Annie had struck my mother with a belt. She repeatedly struck Mom's quivering ass with the belt, making her shake and lurch. Brent had his legs over her lower legs and his arms wrapped around her back so she could not get away. Annie beat my mother over and over again.

The oddest thing developed. As Annie struck Mom and Mom squeaked, Laura would flinch and groan. She clung to my shoulders and finally turned her head to watch Mom and Brent. "Oh god, Sonny, she is beating her ass." Laura breathed. She shivered. I thought I could feel the guilty longing run through Mrs. Wills. She grunted and then Chris slowed plunging his cock into her.

Annie ceased her assault on Mom's ass. I could barely see her lubricating Mom's ass and then Sammy appeared behind her and Mom groaned, her body shifting as he pushed into her. Brent pulled at her ass, and she shoved back, pinning herself onto Sammy's cock. "Oh my lord, yes, deeper. I am so full of cock! Laura, honey, you must try Brent. He will smooth out all your little wrinkles and open every crevice. I feel his cock with every little nerve. Oh, oh, ohhhhh!" Mom began to buck in a raucous climax.

"Landon, London?" Chris panted.

Landon came over to stand beside us.

"Mom, suck him. Time to be air tight." Chris said.

Laura Wills struggled between us, lifting and turning her head. I saw Landon's hand on the back of her head. She moaned and swallowed once, slurping and sucking on Landon's cock. A moment later I watched in amazement as a ripple appeared on her long, elegant neck, like the passing of a big fish under smooth, still water. The bulge in her neck moved back and forth up to the back of her jaw and then down. She held still and I watched, fascinated with this view of her triple penetration. Laura snorted, sucked and pulled the cock as deep as it would go. Moments later, Landon began to come.

"My god what a cocksucker!" Landon groaned. "What, what, what, my god she feels good!"

I felt Laura shiver with excitement. Chris increased his tempo, chanting, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," with what sounded like focused concentration. He slammed her down onto me and began to hump her with little short strokes. Chris was coming.

Laura tried to say something, apparently forgetting the cock in her mouth. I saw a runnel appear on the underside of her jaw but then she began to suck and hum. When Landon withdrew his cock from her mouth he staggered away and found a chair and sat heavily, his eyes were glazed in the moment I could see them. Then Annie was there. She gripped Laura, both hands on the blond's face, and kissed her. I say "kissed" but it was more like she was licking her before finally turning her head so her mouth crossed Laura's and kissing her, hard. There was no doubt from my vantage point that Annie was probing for leftover cum. It was so erotic, watching the two women kissing, sharing cum like that. Chris pulled out of mother's ass.