All Comments on 'Sharing Tina'

by Clansmansco

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You left me breathless...

for part 2!! I hope I don't have to wait long. This is extremely hot... I love that you are not rushing the story. The anticipation,,,very arousing

Loverotica100Loverotica100almost 19 years ago
Very, Very Exciting

Wondeful writing!!! Hot, Hot, Hot....the erotic build-up is so enjoyable.

Looking forward to more installments with great anticipation.....and exitement!!

Thank You.!!

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
The shits!

Little meaningful eroticism here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Author, please Don't

Pay too much attention to Don87654's comments. The only way Donnie thinks a story is erotic is if the wife gets knocked up with at least tripletsa and the husband raises the bastards as his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

Isn't it exciting having other guys see you wife's pussy. I love it when I can talk my wife into going out in a short skirt and pantiless knowing other guys will get a flash of her beautiful pussy.

texman64texman64almost 19 years ago
Great Story

For those of us who have shared their wives I'm sure it bring's some great memories. I love how you built the story up can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Above Average

As a former "wife-fucker" (I've since committed to a monogamous relationship) I definitely enjoyed your tale. There was some roughness around the edges, but overall the story carried. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I Just Can't Imagine

how excited I would be to see the mother of my children flashing, and then giving a blowjob to my good friend. I would be so proud of her sucking another man's large leaking uncircumcised cock, I mean what could be more sick than to be jacking off and watching without a camera to record such a proud moment initiated by a pitiful weak jaded depraved deviant hubby. Ah - who needs erotic - sick is so much more enchantingly memorable.

But don't forget the great progress in turning a loving wife and mother of your children into a whore for other mens large cocks. A true family moment except for a lack of recording it for the kids, grandparents, neighbors and business associates. Hubbies wife pimping fees should more than cover the red bulbs for the porch lights. Hopefully, the zoning allows for a whorehouse within the neighborhood as it's only to be a small operation.

Gosh, it seems to be small business at it's best - well until the bastard babies arrive - you know thats next don't you! Then the black cocks and gangbangs will roll out to captivate us. You have got to love a tight loving family eh!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT STORY

My only problem with this story is there was not more of it.Please lets have more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Prepping and delivering the wife

I told my 22 year old wife (four years and two children into our marriage) I wanted her to start getting fucked by other men. Before another year had passed she was a shared wife and by the time she was 35 she and her hot pussy had serviced 40 appreciative men and a couple of other women. We both enjoy the hot memories of many of those encounters.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Comments

Where the fuck do these " I share my whore wife" people stay during the day? I.know they ooze out at.night to write these sick fantasies that insult normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, wish I could do this with my wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To "I just can't imagine." Why the fuck do you look for these stories to read? And then turn into a jaded Preacher of Family Values? Stop reading these stories, while you beat your meat raw, and then turn into a fucking pillar of moral virtue. If you don't agree stop reading these stories. Problem solved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous