All Comments on 'Sharon's Last Prom'

by AliHomeygrass

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes,

Jason is one All-American man we all look up to and wish to emulate. Good for you, Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not sure if this story could be any more lame

probably not :\

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We have a new champion...

... in the category "most dumb stories".

The author should be sentenced to prison for writing such nonsense.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Stupid plot...

This is another stupid plot about a town with no police!!! It was enough she go there, present a complain...The "king cock" Jason would have his short life destroyed...He raped the teacher, and the teacher was the one to be suspended!!! And what about her fiancee? will he keep calm and will not take action against the new All-American hero? The worst of the story? this stupid saying: "Everywhere he looked, he saw people saying what a wonderful fucking thing he had done."...Maybe he will receive a medal from President Obama!!! Maybe he will be found dead inside a trash can with his "king cock" in his throat? 1*

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
Adolescent fantasy

Sharon's Last Prom = Alihomeygrass' last story? We can only hope! 1*

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good first submission.

I'd like a second Chapter where King Cock meets Scot swimmer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not Loving Wives story

So why is it here -- does anyone monitor these things?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
crap

What a load of shit I'm just a silly by wasting my time making a comment

MrBaseBallMan98MrBaseBallMan98almost 9 years ago
Great

I actually really liked the story. I'd be happy to see more from the author, either a sequel about him or her, or even something new. Thanks!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
How old are you?

Jason demonstrates the emotional maturity of a 13 year old. Are you sure you should be writing on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Reads like a game report in a highschool newspaper.....

....just observational, not personal. It also feels stilted and rough.

I hope you will take more time in future, to develop your characters into people. In this, they may as well be mannequins.

I get the "He's Hot for Teacher"-esque theme. And Van Halen would be pleased that he got her. But wooden writing makes for a brusque and uncaring read. We have to like at least one of the characters to make the story more personal to us, and therefore more believable. The telling of this story leaves us cold....so misses the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just too much cliche', contrivance, and juvenile perspective.

So Sharon is an incredibly beautiful adult, used to dealing with constant male attention and approaches, but just really naive and stupid, can't control her drinking, and loses all sense of propriety and self-respect when she gets drunk. But not too drunk to recognize a dance song, but drunk enough to suggest a dance while alone with a male in a hotel room. And they are serving alcohol at a school function, for high school students. And Sharon is sitting and associating not with her fellow teachers, but spends the evening dancing with the students, a prom, but apparently Jason has no prom date?

This reads like some young boys fantasy. A young boy who has no experience with women, or with life in general. And who thinks people who read these stories have an equal juvenile mentality. You need to grow up and learn what it is to be an adult before you try to write fiction about adults having sex. You make yourself look ridiculous.

droogedroogealmost 9 years ago
Life is strange...

The story as a whole left much to be desired. It seems Mr. Casanova is always well positioned to ravage the innocence of his fiancee. He puts all his energy, mental and physical to reach this eventuality. Then the story goes down the toilet. The adulation heaped on the rapist as if he was a hero can not be understood. And this part of the story should be re-written completely so that the writers that originally started the sexual assault should be outed and punished appropriately. A small bit of advice: You have your audience at the beginning of your story and the end of the story if you don't take full opportunity at these periods you will be sunk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sucked

Should be in nonconsent. Written by a high school kid with dreams of being the cool kid in school.

AliHomeygrassAliHomeygrassalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

Thank you for your many comments.

If you are going to criticise, do so constructively as these comments were the most useful. If you think I have wasted your time, save yourself some in future, and either don't waste time on comments, just score it lowly or in future, if and when I have other stories, don't read them.

Couple of pointers - the story is based in UK, 18 year olds can drink there. Most proms in UK are not based at the school, but at hotels away from the school and the teachers are invited as guests not chaperones. The idea is around a mistaken drunken fuck (LW) not rape (NC).

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
There are no "mistaken drunk fucks"

All of them, every single one, are based on conscious decisions to drink or do drugs. There are no mistakes just very very bad decisions (or good decisions if you want to to fuck around).

I tire of "It was a mistake," "I never wanted to hurt you," "It was only sex," and "I love you with all of my heart." Of course those are the fuel that drives Loving Wives but they are so much crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yawn

learn to. Write complete. Sentences before. You try writing. Anything else dork.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Someone Find This Cocksucker...

...and slit him open from his teeny little dick to his chin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
YEAPPP , NO MORE COMMENTS IN THE FUTURE , JUST ONE STAR AND POP GOES THE WEASEL::::

*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Those Annoy who write sick comments are something else

To bad we have so many sick critics who could never put two sentences together . But have a lot of nothing decent to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THAT'S why you should never wait to have sex

before marriage. She just got too horny for her own good. Hope there is another chapter. BTB!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow, what a load of crap this is...

Not only is the writing atrocious, but the so-called plot has more holes than a slice of Swiss cheese, and to top it off...there's no end. I really believe the person who penned this piece of crap needs to go back to school. Start at the third grade again and work your way up. Then, in another nine years, come back and try again.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
Hate to say this

But reading this was like listening to Sgt Friday from Dragnet that is how flat and lifeless it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I didn't know

That shit could be piled this deep. Pathetic cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
your cum mouth got pilled deeper and higher dear annony.

Damn I wished your ex wife took pictures of you sucking cocks and being fucked in the ass. I'd love to post them on here

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

If there is any justice in the world, NO.

The cheating cunt can try to clean up her act, maybe transfer schools, but if the fiance is even a quarter of a man, he is fucking done with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sex shame teacher

This sounds so much like a teacher who slept with student at prom and tried to say that she was raped. And yet her sap fiance still married her.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
what she thought of Dave

Like, she doesn't need a man telling her what to do. I can just see it, working two jobs, getting a biomed engineering degree with a 3.8GPA and invent an FDA approved implantable sexual simulator, right to the nerves style, fuck motors, they turn so grotesquely, shedding metal as the commutators commute; no, it will be a dual electrical nerve simulation with brushless motors and magnetic no contact bearings.

Who needs batteries when you clone stomach proton pump cells to generate a chemical gradient sufficient for this pleasure. Also, for the impatient, high frequency tuned energy transfer, compatible with Qi wireless phone chargers, can be used to speed up the process.

She'll clone her own proton pump cells, and by the time 390447 women have their implantable man replacement/augmentation, when they all turn sluts she'll be first to discover the slut gene and ALSO the acid-implant-gene-migration-integration theory.

The cancer crazies all will froth in frenzy at the announcement that acidic blood makes you susceptible to integrating foreign genes into the human genome. The meat industry will try to assassinate her and fail; she will be a living martyr and modern hero. The proton battery shifted the blood slightly acidic while using the alkaline side for power, which made gene migration possible.

She then will just swap things around to make her battery operate with the acidity side while the pumps make the blood basic (it was that way because the catalysts and electrodes were cheaper), and will also fucking accidentally discover the crazies were right, and now millions of women with cancer use the device daily to shift their blood alkaline, getting off here and everywhere; even the angry cat lady will find purpose again, in her pants. Tom, the poor cat, will be happy to be discharged of his denigrating duties. What they were, I may not say. I'll go with having to take the trash out, in case people's imaginations need a safe place.

Women will be free of wanton desires: just press the button wearing your RFID ring, and get your drinks and give up nothing, except a smirk of course. Those are gratis.

And to think that if she hadn't have cheated, she would be an oppressed house wife, to only cheat after the kids are gone and she "feels ugly."

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sunk

Good thing.this story wasn't a swimmer. It went down like a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A simple

No it won't will suffice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How could she save her engagement, when she never saw her fiancee again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The comments are better than the story. I find that a lot in the Cuckold Wives category. And this story was no different, in that the comments were much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Sharon realizes there is more to life than her fiancé’s dick. There is a whole world of them out there. She should let him know she plans to experience a lot of them and if he’s not ok with that , then he can take a hike. Yay sluts!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Unfinished. She will be fired. Dave will dump her. She will have to change careers and move far away. Was it worth it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No she could not

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

The end of the story is, she leaves the area after suspension and her fiancé finding out. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bigger question: How does the cheating slut explain the pregnancy to David? Pretty certain little 18-year-old Jason won't stick around to become a daddy. Single, raising a kid because you're dumber than a rock is a big price to pay for not letting your betrothed expect you to respect him. Enjoy your pathetic life evil bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did you ruin the story with the end paragraf!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Shame about the ending as otherwise truly exceptional story - some introduction but not too long & very good descriptions. She goes back to Jason and the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story except last two paragraphs. Maybe those are an introduction to the next part but wish were written in the next part and spoiled this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous