All Comments on 'Sharon's Next Fall Ch. 01'

by AliHomeygrass

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another slag

For starters how is this NonConsent/Reluctance?

No one was forced, let alone almost raped.

You seem to misunderstand the categories just as much as you misunderstand the characters.

"Now, Sharon barely drank, and never if she was not with David. Sharon also used to be very flirty, she could now see how this made David both jealous and mistrusting. So Sharon decided that the only person she would flirt with was David. "

Your words.

So why is she drinking with Katie? She knows what will happen. (It already happened, there is no "might"). She only trusts David, so why trust Katie; someone she regularly admonished for one thing or another (wasn't it sluttiness) or does Sharon believe problem children are just as trustworthy as her saintly fiance? Remember, Sharon only drank with David.

Now, how she could drink so much as to impair her judgement? If she's a lightweight, she already understands that from the prom, and would be wary of it.

If she's lost her tolerance from it since she's abstaining, as you somewhat claim, then she apparently hasn't met with David since the prom.

She only drinks with David.

She lost her to alcohol by not drinking,

Ergo, she hadn't drunk alcohol because she never saw David.

Moving on...

Why go clubbing? She knows flirting will happen.

Then there's the rub: "David won't know."

What? She knows she's walking on eggshells, but there's no guilty feeling just thinking that? Reread your above paragraph. She is very contrite, yet she agrees with that statement.

Maybe its the alcohol talking again.

I believe even that though of David never crossed her mind. In fact, that seems to be the last attempt to even think about a man she loves so much. Not even guilt when she's getting laid or afterwards.

Maybe its the alcohol talking yet again.

Maybe it all does come down to alcohol. Maybe I'm mistaken since Scottish alcohol is so strong, it is something akin to GHB or other date rape drug. Just a few sips and she loses all her morals and conscience (pun intended).

Sharon's character doesn't make any sense. You expose her inner feelings, then contradict it with her actions. This isn't an honest characterization, but some warped persona you are trying to shoehorn into what I can only guess is some sort of Cuck situation for David:

She gets Gangbanged, he eventually forgives her (or never learns of it), then she serially cheats on him again and again.

Cant see anything here but some lame attempt at a cheater story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
POP GOES THE WEASEL..... ONE STAR !

SEE, N O C O M M E N T S., JUST ONE STAR ! GOOD NAHHH ?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finish the dame story

As she is not getting married and possibly impregnated. She just ruined. Her life. Too bad. What kind of life will she have as a porn star or kill herself.?t

mewanglongmewanglongalmost 9 years ago
WFT

Finish the damn story. Really bad way to end it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMSmutIMSmutover 8 years ago
Honest question?

How does someone this dumb, so lacking in any kind of common sense, manages to become a teacher?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I am gobsmacked.

She is a stupid cheating cunt and fiance has got to be the king pussy milquetoast wimp of the decade.

I could not read this, I had to skim it. It was the only way to get thru without barfing.

Even then I had a couple of close dry heaves.

I can only hope that the fiance FINALLY remembers he has some balls and kicks everyone's arse including the cheating cunt.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

So many typos and repeats of descriptions, guess the repeats were to fill in the word requirement, with the result being a compromised story. I gave it a 3*, but would have given a 4*, were it not for all the misses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous