Sharon's Next Fall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul turned Sharon's head and started kissing her, first on the ears, then her jawline, and finally on the lips. Sharon soon meshed her lips into Paul's and was completely overtaken by her lust for this moment. Paul moved his hands around Sharon's head, to bring her closer to him and Sharon pulled Paul's body into her.

They panted for some air after kissing for a couple of minutes and Sharon laughed and pushed her head into Paul's body in embarrassment. Paul chuckled at this and suggested went to sit down.

They went back to the table and Katie said "why don't we get some booze and continue this at my place?"

Ray said "If we stop off at my place I have some vodka and red bull, how does that sound."

Sharon and Paul had started kissing again, and just nodded their agreement. So they all snatched their bags and coats and left to get a taxi. Katie quickly found one outside the nightclub and they got in. Paul and Sharon were sat together and soon were getting it on, oblivious to the others in the taxi. Soon the taxi stopped and Katie said, "Ray and I are just going to get the booze and join you in a couple of minutes, you just go straight to my place, giving Paul her keys." Katie then shouted, "Remember to leave the door unlocked." As she got out of the taxi.

Sharon was still lost in her lust for Paul and didn't really connect that she was on her own with Paul. Paul was caressing her body and covering her with kisses so that Sharon was completely engrossed with him. He ran his fingers around her body and several times he slide them up and down her cunt, moving from outside her knickers to inside. As they kissed, Paul took Sharon's hand and put it on his hard cock, saying, "Look at the effect you are having on me." Sharon realised how hard it was, and not have a great deal of experience with cocks, just gasped. Paul started pulling down Sharon's knickers and she just let him, leaving her exposed for the taxi driver to see.

Then the taxi stopped, and although the taxi driver was enjoying the show, he quickly wanted them out so he could watch the CCTV later of Paul and Sharon together. Paul quickly gathered Sharon's knickers for a souvenir, and the both of them sniggering along left the taxi for Katie's place.

Sharon and Paul were quickly inside and their lips seemed to be jammed together. Sharon reached down to grab Paul's cock through his trousers. Paul was sliding his fingers into Sharon's cunt and she was getting so turned on. Paul said "if you want it, take it out."

Sharon reached down to undo Paul's belt and real this cock that she had been playing with. Paul smugly smiled at the beautiful young woman who he was going to fuck. When she took out his cock, she smiled and said "Is that for me?" running her hands up and down it, looking at it closely.

Paul said "why don't you give it a kiss?" and moved it closer to her mouth. Sharon smiled and just pecked at the tip. Then pecked a bit more, getting more of a feel for it as she slowly started to try to suck it and devour it. Paul was loving this attention that his cock was getting and slowly took out his phone, to video Sharon giving him a blowjob.

Paul said "why don't you run your hand up and down it while you are sucking." Sharon didn't realise that Paul wanted this so that he could record her engagement ring while she was giving him his blowjob. So Sharon started running her fingers up and down his cock and sucked away, and smiled while looking at Paul while she was doing this.

Paul was getting harder and harder and he could feel his cum running towards the end of his cock. He wasn't sure if Sharon had swallowed much cum before, but he wanted her to swallow his, so as he was about to cum, he pulled her head into to crotch and released a blast of cum. Sharon was not expecting this and it made her feel like throwing up, but Paul was keeping his cock in her mouth and she had to swallow.

Sharon's night was going to get more adventurous. While Sharon had been giving Paul his blowjob, Katie and Ray had arrived and they had just watched the scene. Katie knew that Sharon was just ripe for the taking. Katie whispered to Ray, "When Paul finishes fucking her, how do you fancy a go? Just imagine sending her back with a couple of lots of cum to her fiancé." Ray smiled at this, because he knew that he wasn't likely to get a chance to fuck a woman as beautiful as Sharon in a long time.

When Paul finally let Sharon go, she stumbled up and then feel against the side of the sofa sprawling backwards. Paul then got up and started to kiss her and quickly moved down to her cunt with his mouth. Sharon was confused because no one have ever licked her out and her feelings were excitable she was incredibly turned on again. Her feelings of disgust at having to swallow Paul's cum were disappearing.

Paul knew that if he could get Sharon to cum, then he could do so much more with her, and then he could fuck Katie later, which was his main goal tonight. So Paul attacked her cunt with all his expertise and was quickly licking her labia up and down, sucking on her clitoris. This was turning on Sharon as nothing had before in her life. No one had ever eaten her out, and she was loving this mouth on her cunt. And then she gasped as she felt a small surge through her body, she pushed Paul's head further into her cunt as she sensed that she was about to cum. This explosion of feelings was unbelievable for Sharon and she just flopped back.

Paul just moved up her body and started kissing her, although her secretions where all over his mouth, Sharon happily kissed him back. She pulled him into her body and then detected something on her pubic bone. She knew what this was, and quickly opened her legs wider, so that the cock could enter her cunt and fuck her as she wanted to be fucked. When Paul's cock slide into Sharon's cunt, she drew her legs around him and started pumping him in and out.

Katie had her phone out and was busy videoing Sharon's fucking, she thought that this would make a great internet sensation. Katie put the phone side, still recording to free up her hands. Katie was getting turned on by the scene in front of her and started to kiss and hug Ray as Sharon and Paul were fucking.

Then Sharon started shouting "yes, yes, yes." as Paul pounded her cunt. She was loving being fucked by Paul, she remembered the last time she had been fucked and how much she had enjoyed it. Then she felt Paul stiffen up as he started to cum inside her unprotected cunt. Paul came hard and Sharon pulled his cock into her body more with her legs.

Paul then started to move off Sharon, he was knackered at this point and needed to rest before he continued. As he got up, Sharon said "again, again, I want to cum again." Paul said "you are a real slut, I hope you enjoyed that. I enjoyed you."

Katie whispered to Ray, "here's your chance, strip off and get in there. A couple of love bites will look great on her."

Ray didn't need a second hint, he quickly striped off and approached Sharon on the sofa. He said "do you want to go again?" to Sharon, as he moved in to kiss her. Sharon was still on a high after cuming and started kissing Ray back. Ray started to move his hands over Sharon's body and remove her dress. Sharon helped with this and was running her hands over Ray's body and stopped at his cock. This felt slightly smaller than Paul's cock, but a bit thicker. It was the fourth cock she had ever come into contact with.

As they were kissing, Ray moved his hand down to Sharon's cunt and started warming her up again, although she was already on fire. Sharon was pulling Ray into her body to kiss more passionately and to see if she could make his cock harder. Ray said "put it in if you want it." And Sharon opened her legs wider and pulled Ray's cock into her cunt. She loved how this felt, and started to fuck him. Sharon turned Ray over and was now mounting his cock, riding it for all she was worth. Ray was loving this attention that his cock was getting and kept on pulling Sharon on to his body. Ray grabbed her tit and started licking it over and Sharon just bounced up and down on his cock. Ray reached up to her neck with his lips and started kissing there and down to her tits.

Ray felt that he was just about to cum inside Sharon so he nibbled lightly on her neck and then as he could feel he was cuming in her cunt, Ray bite lightly on her neck. This sent Sharon over the edge and again she came and fell on Ray's body, holding him tight. Ray then planted a couple of love bites around her neck and held Sharon closely to his body.

Ray started to get up and slide Sharon down the sofa to the floor, so she was kneeling on the floor, with her head in his lap. Sharon's mouth slipped close to Ray's cock and Sharon just opened her mouth and took it in. She was soon sucking on for all she was worth. Ray said "play with my balls and cock with your hands as well." So Sharon started running her hands up and down his cock and sucked his head to see if she could get him to cum. When Ray looked down on the beautiful, engaged slut in front of him, he was getting harder all the time and was just about ready to cum in her mouth.

Sharon had not realised that Katie was videoing this and now had some great film of her fucking and sucking to her hearts content. Sharon had also not realised that Katie was taking a lot of trouble to ensure that Sharon's engagement ring was in the picture. Then Katie got a text from Jason saying he was outside, Katie told him that the flat was unlocked.

To be continued?

12