All Comments on 'Sharyn is Going to be a Big Star Ch. 02'

by MrNonSequitur

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Whats that? She is a whore and he is her pimp!!!

Thats the life you are looking for? Idiotic and pathetic!! Whats wrong with you guy`s! You want a slut as your wife and a well fucked cunt you can worship??!! Pervert!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worse

Chapter 2 more pathetic than the first..... Time to kill your slut character or your writing, they both are worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This

Should never be read by anyone, but it has been and there are already ruined lives somewhere because of it. Blow up your doll and stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW

Are all you readers GAY?A good sex story and you act so stupid.

Go to the gay site and maybe you will find sex to your liking..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More repressed homosexual fantasy

Clearly the point of all this was just to give the husband a chance to put a condom on the other man's dick. The wife is superfluous to the true story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY

Go suck your lover's cock and leave these stories to the real adults on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-WOW

Are you? You seem to mention it enough. How do you relate to readers being gay? You sound like there's a loose screw in your brain. Get a life, read your trash and don't worry about what others think of your trash. To each his own fuckhead and that goes to that cunt Bonnie too (anonymous-5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anonymous-WOW

Anything favored by this cry baby has to be bad. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The hits just keep coming

It's difficult for me to imagine why stories like this are written. "Small penis, big cock, big tits, big butt," those are the tags. That sounds like some litany off the walls of a public restroom, maybe in a high school somewhere.

Isn't this supposed to be an adult site? There are 25 stories on the "New Loving Wives" page. Two of them are worth reading, one of them three chapters. A couple are okay and the rest are screw-the-badger. Do people just not realize how ass those stories are? Delusional!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Short and to the point.

No sense wasting your time too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Very hot...the mean comments are just into other stuff. Different strokes for different folks. Keep writing.

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 2 years ago

So you jump from the first shoot right to a hot tub with her fucking. No talking about how either felt, no relationship between husband and wife. Poor development and very unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous