All Comments on 'She Finds Her Inner Slut'

by BE1953

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mitchawamitchawaabout 6 years ago
strange marriage

He' got a monster of a cock and they don't fuck.

Using technology she ballons into a stripper so she can fuck her husband. Strange

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Should

be posted under sci-fi, non-erotic or nonhuman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Boring

And badly written. Not a good combination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ah... I see sbrooks103x (26thNC,just gr8t, etc.) has started his daily anonymous rants

What a complete and total fuckwad you are. Just read the damn porn, jack off your little peepee and move on you douche. Spending time writing negative comment after negative comment is not hurting anyone but yourself. The stories are still here for everyone else to enjoy. Meanwhile you just get even more miserable.

robinhodrobinhodabout 6 years ago
Just too silly

I didn't reach the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More like this, please

I liked this one much better than the others of yours - the transformation and becoming-slutty was very good, and not distracted by the BBC stuff which does nothing for me. The bit with the twins while watching his wife dance does have some problems with pacing, however - the focus of the narration switches so totally to watching the dancers that we have no idea what's going on with the narrator and the twins until the very end. But, to repeat, I liked this one a lot - more, please!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very erotic; I think the focus was lost for a bit when the husband was being entertained by the twins. It appears that Alexis now wants to fuck any and all, but that was not clear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBE1953@BE1953
Married with children. Enjoy reading erotica and now starting to try and write