She Finds Her Inner Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BE1953
BE1953
84 Followers

Smiling with that devious look of hers, she said, "Actually, I don't give a fuck, I need you, or more specifically your cock, and I need it now. So tell me, are you going to keep a slut waiting?"

"Hell no, let's go!"

As we entered the bathroom, we noticed that there was one stall in use and one guy at the urinal. My wife didn't miss a beat, she simply pulled me to the last stall and as we entered, she locked the stall door and sat on the toilet in front of me. She immediately started pulling down my zipper with her beautifully bright red painted fingernails and reached in struggling to free my turgid cock which had grown to its full length of just under 9 inches. As she wrestled with my pants and cock, she hissed how she had been creaming her panties all day thinking about this. When she had finally freed my cock, she proceeded to make love to it in a way I had never known her to do. First thing, she licked the copious drop of pre-cum off of my tip and proceeded to moan her appreciation of the taste. Next, she started nuzzling my cock with her cheeks, her lips and even her nose. "God, I love your cock! I love the way it feels, the way it looks, the way it tastes, God, everything about it Jim!"

As I moaned and leaned my head back, she proceeded to lick my cock from root to tip and back again multiple times until it was dripping with her saliva. Once she got it nice and juicy wet, she started to take the mushroom tip into her mouth, swirling her tongue around and around the head and sinking her tongue into the slit, looking for more pre-cum. At this point, I was out of my mind and I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to hold out. And that could be disastrous as I knew from experience that Alexis hated it when I would start to cum in her mouth, and she certainly wasn't in the habit of swallowing. I started trying to think of mathematic equations, household chores, anything to stave off cumming as I was enjoying this way too much to cum this quick.

Taking matters into her own hand, Alexis squeezed the base firmly and helped me stave off my impending eruption! As she did this, she looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and said, "Not yet baby, I want the whole thing before you cum"

"What", I thought, she has never taken more than half of my cock in her mouth. With that thought, she then started the journey down my cock with her beautiful, full, red lips and her vacuuming mouth. Three inches, four, then five and she wasn't letting up! There was a slight gag as she got to six inches, but that quickly subsided and she continued her trek down my cock to my pubes. If I had known, I would have shaved there, but this was the last thing I was thinking would happen today when I was showering and grooming this morning.

As Alexis bottomed out, I was amazed that not only had she taken all nine inches, but she was now licking my balls as well! She continued to go slowly up and down my cock licking the head as she got to the top and then sucking as she went back down. In addition, I could feel her throat muscles massaging my cock as she continued to pull me all the way down her throat by grabbing my ass with her delicate hands. At this point, I could feel my balls start to boil and my scrotum pull my testes up into my body, ready to fire my load. A load that promised to be huge as I hadn't cum since that night Alexis caught me on the computer.

I was now at the point of no return. I was panicking as I screamed a warning to my wife that I was cumming. Instead of pulling off, she only backed off until my cock head was in her mouth and then proceeded to suck even harder while pushing her delicate finger up my ass stimulating my prostrate. I was now moaning and panting as I shot one volley of cum after another. With Alexis looking me in the eye, she pulled off my cock and proceeded to open her mouth showing me the remains of my load, before swishing it around her mouth and then swallowing. As she did this, she got the most devious looking smile on her face and said that was just a preview of coming attractions. "So, am I slutty enough for you now?"

"God yes baby, that was the best, you're the best. I am so worked up, my cock hasn't even thought of relaxing."

Alexis started putting my cock back in my pants and said, "Well, we better get back to the table so we can eat and I can answer all of your questions."

As we were getting ready to leave, we could hear other men coming in, but that didn't seem to faze Alexis. She simply opened the stall and strutted over to the sinks, washed her hands and freshened her make-up. While the men stared at her with a mixture of arousal and disbelief, she exclaimed, "Sorry gentlemen, but when the ladies room is full, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Hope you don't mind fellas." With that we were out the door and back to our table as the guys just stared and smiled. I thought I even saw a few of them adjusting their cocks.

Sitting back down, I could see that every man in the restaurant was undressing my wife with their eyes, and who could blame them! She was a spectacular, beautiful, sexy, slutty vision that had my cock rock hard (and probably a number of others)! As she sipped her water, she said to me, "So, before I answer any of your questions, tell me, do you like the new me?" Waiting for my answer, she sat there staring into my eyes while smiling with a look that was exciting me beyond belief.

"Well, if you can't tell how much I like your makeover, just check out my cock!"

She gave out a slight giggle, and then said, "I don't suppose you were excited when you first looked at me before you knew it was me?"

Sheepishly, I stated, "Hell yes I was, but not nearly as excited as when I discovered it was you!"

"Good answer baby. Now what can I answer for you?"

At that point I simply stuttered out, "Wwwwhat, how, when, my God this whole thing is amazing, you're amazing!"

Again she giggled and then she started to tell me her story. "Well, you remember when I caught you looking at those websites with Kim and Coco on them, along with the other top heavy bimbos?"

Now embarrassed more than ever, I started to respond. "Sweetie, like I said I am so, so sorry!" Before I could continue she stopped me and continued her story. It turned out that the following day at work, she talked to her team about developing a new human growth hormone with genetic markers. This would allow the hormones to have a specific target in the body. They had already developed the hormone itself, now it would simply take developing the markers to give the targeting effect. That was why she was working all of the extra hours, she wanted to develop it as soon as possible because she was afraid of losing me. In the last month they made significant progress, so they experimented on some monkeys. She laughed as she told me how there were several monkeys in the lab now that had huge breasts and nice looking asses, as well as cock sucking lips. We both had a great laugh over that.

Soon she was telling me that she then disbanded the team so that she could start taking the injections herself, something that is strictly against protocol. She said she knew she could get in trouble or even lose her job, but she believed it would be worth it if it worked like she thought it would. Continuing on, she explained that that was the reason she had been so distant for the last month and why she was working late. The only time she could finish refining her tests and do the injections was in the evening after everyone else had left. That also explained her not sleeping with me and her dumpy clothes as she was starting to add all of her voluptuous inches on her hips, ass and breasts. In addition, she was now much more muscular in her arms and legs.

As she continued, she said. "I knew that you would want me to have a sexier figure, so I kept it up until early this week. I am now a 34F-23-40. Then this morning I injected myself so that I would have true cock sucking lips. In addition, I have been practicing my deep throat technique with a 12-inch dildo the last two months. Earlier this week, I was able to take the whole thing with just a momentary gag. So, am I as good as those big tittied sluts on the Internet?"

Looking her straight in the eye I responded, "Of course not!" As Alexis gave a puzzled hurt look, Jim stated, "God no, you are the hottest slut that I have ever seen! Right now, I am so hard I could drive a nail through a 2 x 4!"

Looking relieved and smiling at her lover, she said, "Let's order so we can continue our journey to new sexual heights tonight!" After they had ordered their food, they had lively conversation until their meal arrived. Soon after they were walking out with every eye in the place fixated on Alexis. Jim was an extremely happy man, but soon he would find himself much happier!

When they got in the car, Alexis started to give him directions, hesitating, and then posing a question, "What would you prefer baby, dancing with me, or watching me dance?"

At first Jim didn't follow, dance with, or watch, what the hell was she talking about? Then as he gazed at Alexis, her looking at him with an over the top, sexy, devious smile, it dawned on him. "Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?"

"Only if you are OK with it and you think it would turn you on" she responded.

"Shit, let's go baby, we can dance together some other time!"

Following her directions, Jim pulled up to the front of a club, The Coliseum, and gave his car keys to the valet. Before they went in, Alexis told him to pop the trunk and as he did, she retrieved a small overnight bag. "Damn baby I can't fucking believe this! You had this planned all along didn't you?" Alexis just gave him a really sexy look and started for the back stage entrance door. "What if I had said we should go dancing, what would have you done?"

Smiling and licking her lips say told him, "We would have gone dancing, but then you wouldn't have been the man I thought you were! Now go get yourself into the club, tell them you're a guest of Sexy Lexi and I will see you later. I go on in about an hour." As I stood there with my mouth hanging open, I was completely awestruck. No doubt about it, I'm married to a slut, and God I love it!

I went back around the front and at the door, I was asked for my name and membership number. Taken aback, I said my name is Jim Sullivan, but I'm not a member. "Then it will be $300", the gentleman said.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that!", I said as I started to pay. Then I remembered. "Oh hey, I'm a guest of Sexy Lexi."

"Oh, Mr. Sullivan, very sorry, I didn't see your name on the list! Please put your money away and follow me to the VIP area."

I had been in strip clubs before, but never one this high class. All of the waitresses were dressed like Egyptian Slave girls. Their outfits all consisted of an over the shoulder type of toga that just barely covered their ass. The material was a white, silky, see through fabric that was cinched tightly at the waist with what looked like a solid gold chain belt. All of the waitresses had short, straight, jet black hair and their makeup consisted of a heavy coating of smoky silver eye-shadow, eye liner extending out from the corners of their eyes and a deep vibrant red lip stick. All of the girls had very sexy figures, although none of the girls had very large breasts; most of them falling into the B/C cup range. The only departure from the total slave girl motif was their foot ware which was a gold stiletto high heel with lacing wrapping around their legs all the way up to mid thigh. It was going to take all of my concentration to not ogle these girls tonight while I waited for my wife to go on.

As I was shown my seat in the VIP area which was elevated up about four feet, overlooking the main stage, I saw a bottle of Cristal chilling with 3 champagne flutes. On top of the center glass was an envelope addressed to me. I immediately recognized the writing on the envelope as my wife's handwriting. I opened the envelope and starting reading.

"My darling, I have loved you from the moment we met and yet, I love you even more today. You are without a doubt the sexiest man I have ever known and you take me to such heights when we make love. I have known for years that you have been attracted to very beautiful women with huge tits. I know this from the girls back in college that said I was so lucky, but to beware that you had had the sluttiest girls on campus before we met. You can't imagine how thrilled I was when we became man and wife and then the way you always treated me like a princess. Over the last year it seemed you were getting restless with our life and I started to worry. It really scared me when I caught you on the computer looking at the all of those big tittied sluts! That is when I made my decision to use the compounds on myself, to become that sexy slut that I knew deep down you really wanted. So my darling, I hope you like my performance tonight and that I turn you on! Since you won't see me for a bit, enjoy the Cristal and the twins that will be joining you. Just make sure you save some of that beautiful cock for me. I plan to fuck you like you have never been fucked before!" She signed it "Love Lexi"

As the first act was coming on, two voluptuous, slutty girls (obviously twins) joined me on the couch in the VIP section. These two had beautiful faces, both of their faces immaculately made up, both with a youthful slant to them. While both had big tits, probably D-cups, they were extra sexy dressed as Catholic school girls. Their curly blond hair was in pigtails and their outfits consisted of white linen button up shirts, which were almost completely unbuttoned, and then tied in a knot just below their breasts. Their skirts, if you could call them that since they just barely covered their asses, were a red plaid. Below it were the cliché fishnet stockings leading down to Mary Jane sandals with 6 inch heels. They had my cock at full mast already.

As they sat on each side of me, they introduced themselves. "Hello Principal Sullivan, we're the Boobsie twins, Sarah and Hannah. Our teacher, Ms. Lexi, sent us here for misbehaving and we were instructed to stay here and do anything you want us to!"

"Oh my God", I thought to myself. My wife really knew me much better than I thought! "Well young ladies, let me pour you some of this apple juice while I contemplate what your punishment will be."

Just like schoolgirls, the Boobsie twins giggled and squirmed on the couch as they drank the Cristal. "Oh Principal Sullivan, this apple juice has so many bubbles, it tickles our noses!" With that the girls started to rub their hands all over my body, including my rock hard cock! "Uoooo, Principal Sullivan, is that your paddle? Are you going to spank us with that? We sure hope so!"

My cock was on fire, but I wasn't going to give into temptation, especially if this could end up being a test from my wife! At this point, the DJ came on and said, "Welcome gentlemen, put your hands together for Candy Cunt! Yes gentlemen, she is that sweet!"

I proceeded to sip my Cristal and watch Candy. She was dressed in a bright red leather halter top which contained her large breasts, bigger than Sarah and Hannah, but smaller than Lexi! She had on a matching red leather mini skirt that was so short you could see her garters holding up the leather like red stockings. These came down to her feet which were wrapped in red platform sandals with 5 inch heels and 2 inch platforms.

After her first number, she slipped out of her top to reveal her perfect E cup breasts, topped off with erect, dark brown nubbins. Her nipples were erect and standing out about a half an inch. She was offering her tits to two guys in the front of the stage and they were sucking on each of them.

As this song ended and the next started, Candy pulled her red leather g-string off and threw it up to me in the VIP area and proceeded to shove two fingers up her hairless pussy. A moment later she let out a shudder with a small orgasm. After this, she went to the side of the stage where she grabbed a life like 12 inch black dildo and started strutting around the stage rubbing it over her pussy lips and clit. Then she proceeded to lie on her back at the edge of the stage and pulled one of the patrons towards her pussy, which looked like a silky flower with its petals spread wide. As the patron started to lick her nectar like a humming bird gathering pollen from a beautiful flower, Candy started pushing the dildo into her month. She was able to take about 8 inches in before she came and the song ended. As she was gathering up her clothes, she walked around the edge of the stage gathering up tips, ranging from 5 to 10 dollars. Probably from the number of men tipping, she must have collected a couple of hundred!

All of a sudden, the DJ started his build up of the next dancer. "Gentlemen, back for a return engagement, the slut that you have all been waiting for, our featured performer of the night, your headliner, let's get it up and let's put our hands together, Sexxxxx...yeeeee Lexiiiiii!" With the announcement, the crowd went wild, probably 200 strong.

As the beat continued to build, Alexis (Lexi) strutted onto the stage. Oh my God, my cock got harder than ever before. There was my wife, dressed like a sexy teacher. She had her blonde hair piled up on her head with a pencil stuck in her hair holding it all together. Her face was done up with a sexy pink lip gloss and dark smoky eye shadow. Slightly covering her eyes were a sexy pair of black rimmed glasses. Her lips looked like they should be wrapped around a cock.

Observing the rest of her, she had on a silver grey jacket and matching skirt, with a sheer, silky, white top on under the jacket. It looked like from here that she had a silver shelf bra that was lifting and projecting her huge tits up and out, threatening to burst out of her top. My God, if I didn't know better, I would have sworn her tits looked bigger than what they were at the restaurant! On top of that, her nipples were very visible poking out through her top by at least ¾ inches. The skirt was so tight; I was surprised she could move in it.

As Lexi started to dance for the audience, all of them were still on their feet cheering. Blaring over the speakers was the Van Halen song, 'Hot For Teacher'. I continued my observation of her and it was obvious that she had a garter belt on under her skirt as you could see about half the straps as well as the clasps. They were holding up the silky, black, Cuban style stockings that had a sexy back seam. On her feet was a pair of sky high acrylic stripper shoes with a 3 inch platform and 8 inch heels.

Lexi starting working the crowd, bending over to the guys in the front, showing her cleavage. It was obvious that this was not your typical factory rat audience, the guys all appeared to be good looking, business executives, and there was no shortage of money here! As Lexi made the rounds, I could see $50 and $100 bills being put in her cleavage and in the pockets of her jacket.

With the next song queued up, Lexi moved to the center of the stage, looked me square in the eye and smiled the sexiest smile ever as the song "Centerfold" by J. Geils started to blast out. Again the guys went nuts. As Lexi strutted to the front of the stage, she suddenly ripped open her jacket and tossed it to a group in the front of the stage who had tipped her heavily during the last song. She then turned around, bending at the waist, slowly stroked her hands down one leg and then switched to the other.

At this point, the guys in the front could see her basically naked ass as she had a micro g-string on that showed her ass as if she was naked and you could see her pussy lips were swollen out around the front of the g-string.

BE1953
BE1953
84 Followers