She Finds Her Inner Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staying in this position for a few more minutes, she licked her finger and slowly, teasingly traced all around the star of her sphincter. Soon she was pushing her long, red fingernail up her ass and then continuing to her second knuckle.

She then abruptly stood straight up and turning around, ripping her shirt off as her buttons went popping. With her shirt removed, everyone got a really good look at her tits, which were sitting atop the silver shelf bra with her nipples jutting out, looking red and angry. The guys were going nuts, begging her to totally remove her bra. Before she did, she pushed her breasts up and together, then took turns licking each of her nipples! When she finally dropped her bra, her humungous tits bounced out and settled high and proud on her body. I was right, they were larger, probably a G cup now. As she did this, the money came out again as the men all rushed the stage!

As the song ended, she went around the stage gathering all of the tips that littered the stage as well as accepting more of them handed directly to her. With those tips, she allowed the men to fondle her tits. By the time she went over to the corner of the stage, she was looking flushed and her nipples were looking so hard, she could have cut glass with them. It was very obvious that not only was she excited as hell, but I really think she had already cum! Before the next song started, she looked up to me in the VIP area and gave me the sexiest smile and mouthed, "Love you babe!"

Blasting out over the speakers throughout the club, the Police song, 'Don't Stand So Close To Me', came on. Lexi then reached down into her bag of tricks and pulled out two of the biggest dildos I had ever seen. They had to be at least 10 inches and thick as hell! As she came to the middle of the stage, she pulled her skirt up to completely exposing her ass and pussy, save the little coverage of her silver g-string. She then proceeded to work the first dildo into her mouth, getting it all wet with her saliva. Next, she pushed her g-string to the side and started to slowly push the dildo into her pussy.

As her beautiful lips started opening like a flower to the morning sun, she pushed inch after inch into her nether regions, all the while groaning so loud I could hear her over the strains of Sting coming over the speakers, not to mention the raucous cheers from all the guys throughout the club. With her heel holding the phallus tight into her pussy, she began to push the other dildo into her mouth. As she swallowed the whole thing, the place went nuts and it looked like rainclouds opened up, showering her with dozens of $50 and $100 dollar bills.

She now grabbed the dildo in her pussy and started to work it so fast in and out of her pussy, it all became a blur. At the same time, she was working the other black phallus in and out of her mouth and throat. As she started thrashing about the stage on her back, I was rubbing my cock through my pants. Suddenly the twins started undoing my pants and pulling my cock out. At first I didn't even realize what was happening until I looked down and saw that Sarah, or was it Hannah, had my cock in her mouth, making love to me with her tongue and lips! I tried to stop when the other twin whispered in my ear that my wife had paid them to take care of me.

As difficult as it was, I pulled the one twin off of my cock as I wanted to only be with my wife tonight. Just then, the song ended, but Lexi continued to frig her cunt with the one dildo as she pulled the other from her mouth. As she came in one final crescendo, she looked up at me and screamed, "Come to me now!" At this point, at least a dozen men rushed the stage hoping that she was talking to them, but they were quickly discouraged by the bouncers. In the meantime, I jumped from the VIP area onto the stage and swept my wife up in my arms and took her backstage

When we got backstage, I looked at my Sexy Lexi, who was now glassy eyed and somewhat out of it. However, she was still coherent enough to recognize me and with a passion that I had never seen in her before, screamed for me to fuck her and fuck her now!

Right away I hoisted her up by the legs and as she wrapped her beautiful legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, I pushed my straining cock into her quickly and somewhat forcibly! "Oh God yes, f...uck meeeeee Jim. Ram your fucking cock in me, make me cummmmm!"

I then started fucking her with every last inch of my cock. I knew that I should be getting tired holding her like this, but the feeling of her cunt milking my cock was the only thing I could feel. "Oh mmmmy God Lexi, I'm cummmmmmming!"

Lexi was now screaming, "Yessssss ba...by, fuck me raw, I loooove it! I'm gonna squirt all over your balls!"

As we blasted each other, I was jolted back to reality by the DJ shouting, "Well guys, hope you all enjoyed Sexyyyyyy Lexiiiiiii's finale there. Now back on with our next act, Kayla Cupps!" Instead of cheering for Kayla, we heard the audience chanting "Lexi, Lexi, Lexi!" completely drowning out the song and ignoring Kayla.

My wife, looking me in the eyes asked what she should do. "Maybe another night baby, I want you all to myself the rest of the night!"

"You do know what they want, don't you?"

Looking into her beautiful blue eyes I told her, "Yes, they want to see you perform and I would imagine they want to fuck you"

Lexi then said to me, "That's the problem, as horny as I get up there on stage, especially when some of the guys start rubbing their beautiful cocks through their pants, I get horny as hell! Can you live with that Jim?"

Turned on as I was, I responded, "I guess I can if you can. But right now, my cock is bursting again and I need you now!"

Looking somewhat surprised, Lexi remarked, "I'm surprised baby, I thought with you getting some from the Boobsie Twins earlier, you would have had enough!"

"Well that's because I wouldn't let them."

Wrapping herself around me, she said "Oh baby, I love you so much, take me home and fuck me until the sun comes up!"

"By the way, talking about fucking you, what did the DJ mean about your finale?"

"Oh baby, we were up on the closed circuit TVs while you were fucking my brains out! You're now a porno star" Lexi whispered in my ear as she held herself extra tight against me.

"Is this what you really want Lexi, to be a fucking slut with big tits?"

"Yes, as long as I am your slut. As a matter of fact, I quit my job a couple of weeks ago. I am now making so much more doing this and I am having much more fun."

Shocked I asked Lexi "What do you mean you make more?"

"Oh baby, as the featured performer, any night I go on, I get $5,000 plus all of my tips. Like tonight, I probably made at least $3,000 in tips. In addition, I have all of the patents for my HGH marker technology, which could be worth millions of dollars! So what would you prefer, a flat-chested Bio-engineer, or a huge tittied slut who will do anything, anytime, anywhere for you?"

Before I could answer, Lexi grabbed my cock which was once again at full staff and proceeded to deep-throat and work her throat muscles to get me off in record time! "Well, that answers my question! By the way, did you notice that my tits are bigger now than they were at dinner?"

As I nodded yes, Lexi said, "I hope you like them this size or bigger, because I injected myself again when I went to the ladies room. I can continue to make them grow as big as you want. I can also control all parts of my body to grow as you wish."

"Oh God Lexi, I love your body, but I will have to give it some thought as to how much more I want you to enhance yourself. I do worry though as you become more and more voluptuous, that you may want someone bigger and better than me!"

With her sexy devious smile, Lexi said to me, "Not to worry stud, if I need anything more than what you've got, we can use my technology on you!"

With that I said, "Let's go home where I can fuck you 'til dawn and then we can discuss any further changes we may want."