All Comments on 'She Gets Him to Propose'

by reesedakota

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dyetieddyetiedalmost 7 years ago
Good set of instructions

Nicely done.

FASfanFASfanalmost 7 years ago
A great FemDom story

Thank you. Five stars -- more like it, please ;) !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Femdom & High Heels

Finally an author that writes about my two favorite subjects

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This story reinforces the old axiom that "a man has two heads, but only blood enough to fill one of them at any one time."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!!

I'd marry her in a second too! Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not very good

My issue was that she turned Andrew into a cum sucking pussy that seemed incapable of making even the most rudimentary decision on his own. Why would any woman want to be married to such a weak willed, incompetent human being? It makes no sense. Badly done.

1 star

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 7 years ago
yes, excellent

My wife once told me that if a man got turned on by her stomping on bugs, she'd do it for a good man. And that's the way it should be. And with chastity belts and stuff, girls who aren't that into sex can limit hubby's attentions dick-wise while keeping him very devoted to her ( housework, massages) otherwise...

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

This is a smart woman who is learning how to take care of her man. So sad that so many men have unmet needs because their wives either don't care or are offended. I believe that if a woman takes care of her man, the man will take care of her, and I predict a long and happy married life for this couple. Excellent writing, not one spelling or grammatical error, and written by someone who is thoughtful and well educated. FIVE STARS, and I hope to read more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
meh

i love men who can be submissive, but what woman would actually want to marry such a pussy? and i don't mean it in the sexist way, but whoever needs a specific kind of sex to marry the person they love are not worth marrying.

Either you are in loving, committed relationship that's built on trust and love, not sex...or you don't get married. if this story was real the woman would leave him after the week...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Exceptional effort.

If the author is a woman, she's one in a million.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excellent!

At last somone who gets what we subs desperately hunger for! When I got married, my wife was disgusted and confused about my sub needs, till she confided in her mama who revealed that her dad was same way and taught her on the lines of this story

anewfananewfanover 6 years ago
Nicely done two

An woman is schooled in what it takes to please some men. Her man.

It can be seen as a primer for women who are not understanding men.

Any more lessons rolling around in your head?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous