She Gets Him to Propose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Andrew had finished, she removed his blindfold. He had a strange look on his face. "I love you Andrew," she said. "If there's something we need to do to make this relationship work then I want to do it. We're going to do this for one week. And then we'll see," she said seriously as she untied his hands.

"I love you too," said Andrew, as he reached up and put his arms around her. She hugged him back, he sat up and untied his legs, and she went to sleep in Andrew's arms. During the week she occasionally ordered Andrew to his knees midday to jerk off onto her shoes as he sucked her panty crotch, and then lick the shoes clean. She introduced Andrew to the strapon, fucking him until he had masturbated a load of cum. Then she took the condom off the strapon, covered it with his cum and made him suck it off. Ironically, she also found herself telling Andrew to get on top of her and fuck her the way she had always liked, but several times during the week, instead of just once (always telling him as they fucked how he would be eating his cream from her pussy if he came, and then making him do it.)

As week's end approached, Kara began to contemplate how she would bring the experiment to conclusion. She decided she could make this work, if what they did this week was what would clinch it for Andrew. And some things Andrew wanted, like licking her ass between her cheeks, she wasn't ready for now, but she could try and work toward it. Already, she had discovered that taking off her sweaty dirty panties and stuffing the crotch in Andrew's mouth was a major turn-on for him, and gave him the feeling she was sharing her ass and twat with him that way. He no longer felt like she was denying or holding out on him, like she was saying he didn't deserve to taste the "real her". She was letting him know all of her. For the first time since they had been together, he felt like she was making them truly one. But how would she phrase her questions? And if she didn't get the answers she needed, what then?

Kara didn't have to worry about her experiment-ending question. On day 6, it was Andrew who asked, "You said you wanted to own my balls for the rest of our lives. Would you really do what we did this week every day for the rest of our lives if you owned them, and be as willing to find ways to work in what I needed if I told you something? I promise I'd commit to doing the same for you."

"Yes," said Karen. "I promise I will make my balls cum every day in whatever way I can find to keep you coming to me with anything 'my' balls desire. I love you Andrew."

Andrew took a ring from his pocket and slid it on her finger. "Will you marry me?" Andrew asked.

12