All Comments on 'She Goes Shopping'

by urchance

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

When I have sex fantseys they are not this. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just Another Wimp Husband Piece Of Crap

The only difference is that this piece of crap is crappier than most. The writer appears to have left off his education with a resounding failure in the third grade because his skills at punctuating his "story" and using basic grammar are about on a par with a retarded third grader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are right. It is a peice of crap

You can tell when the husband gets an instant hardon when his wife mentions another guy. These creeps must have little leaky dinguses. No real man is like this just as a real woman isn't like the sluts in these wimp stories by wannabwriters and wimps. Now theres nothing wrong with sucking another man's cum out of your wife but it should be right when he pulls his big cock out of her cunt and you stop fucking him in the ass to do it. No real wife walks around with a wet cunt. It takes time for a woman to lube up just as it takes a real time to get a hard on when his wife tells him about another man that she wants to fuck. I think these writers are immature. A kid gets hard real quick..You gave yourself away kid. You don't have any concept of what real sex is all about. Stick to jerking your little pathetic pee pee and leave writing to real people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a piece of shit

it's not hard to tell what was doing the thinking while writing this story, it certainly wasn't his brain. Where are these creeps coming from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crapola

Another wimp husband whore wife story. complete shit

Equality2Equality2over 16 years ago
Reasonable first effort

Overall appears rushed and is lacking in dialogue. Next time try adding some dialogue between the characters and make sure you carefully proof read your story before posting it to the web. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading your next story soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous