All Comments on 'She is as Horny as I am Ch. 02'

by Ron888ca

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Much better

Still has a little way to go, you changed perspective once in the middle of a sentence, from "Josh" to "I", so got to watch that, I would suggest you proof-read line by line, reading it out loud to catch little slips like that, but other than that, nothing jumps out at me, so a much better and more readable outing this time round.

prop69prop69about 10 years ago
When do we get Chapter 3????? Great series...

A man's dream to have a nympho as a friend or sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Changed perspective.

During this chapter, you changed from First Person (Josh) narrative to Third Person (not a story character) narrative, and it was not just during one sentence. Since you started this story (chapter one), telling it from Josh's perspective (First Person), you should keep that type of narrative. Use of "I" or "me" while Josh is recalling things from his point of view, or writing "I said..." or "I asked..." when he says something during the dialogue will keep things consistant. You may even want to seek assistance from one of the volunteer editors. Keep going, though, as this is a pretty decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fun story

I think the story reads better when you tell it from the point of view of Josh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Small critique

Well done. Good sexy read, but I have one critique. You should stick with one perspective in your writing. You jumped around between first and third person. Which caused some confusion. Otherwise, I really liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous