She is as Horny as I am Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers

Chris didn't know it, but Angie became soaking wet just hearing him say those words, and told him, "Sure, come on in and sit down. Tell me about school. You just finished your first year, right?"

They walked over to the sofa, and Angie took the position they tested out earlier. They started out making small talk, but then Angie casually started to unbutton her blouse while telling Chris she had been wearing this all day and had to get out of these clothes. In moments she was sitting there leaning against the arm of the sofa with just her skirt and red bra on, and she would find out later that Josh could see by zooming in that she didn't have panties on either. She started to speak again.

"Chris, I know this may sound weird, but I have never seen a naked boy before. If I show you my breasts, would you show me your penis? Is that ok?"

Josh couldn't see the expression on Chris' face, but it must have been agreeable, because Angie then reached around and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to her waist. Her hands cupped her breasts, and Chris stood up, unbuckling his pants.

Angie asked him, "Is it always hard like that? It looks huge!" Hey, nothing like stroking the male ego.

Chris kind of mumbled something, and Angie asked him to show her how guys masturbate. She told him she knew he must do it, and that she does it too, and promised it would be their secret.

Chris' hand moved to his cock, and Angie slid over to the center of the sofa where Josh would have a perfect side angle of both of them. At first Chris was fairly far back, but Angie urged him to come closer. He asked her to take her skirt off, but she was smart enough to hold back this first time so she would have more power over him another time. She told him, "No, not this time. But you can touch my breasts if you want, just for a second."

He reached down, stroking the underside of her left breast, and you could feel tension in the air. Angie reached up and tentatively touched his cock as though it was her first time. She then wrapped her hand around it and slid her hand back and forth slowly , saying, "Ohh, it feels so nice. Is this how I do it?"

This was so hot. Chris had his hands on her breasts while she was stroking him slowly, looking at his cock in apparent wonder, asking him questions about it so he wouldn't have a suspicion about how much she really knew.

Angie then asked him, "Can you make it cum? I want to see it, please", and then she slid her hand inside her skirt to make it appear she was masturbating too.

Chris nodded, but told her it might get on her and that maybe she should get a towel or something.

Angie must have been laughing inside, but she contained it and said, "I'm going to go upstairs and shower afterwards anyway. Can you just spurt it on my chest? That way it won't get on my skirt or the sofa. We've come this far, right?"

That was the tipping point for Chris. One long spurt shot out, and he leaned forward so the other one also fell on her chest. He just stood there as Angie marveled at the whole thing, running her fingers through his cum and telling him it was greater than she ever imagined.

She then said, "Chris, if you promise never to say anything to anyone, we can do this again, ok? Can you come over tomorrow? We can do this every day as long as you don't say anything."

Chris jumped at the chance and he sat on the sofa and they exchanged numbers. She leaned back against the arm of the sofa again, still massaging her breasts, and Chris started to put away his cock. Josh saw that this was the end of the show, so he carefully texted Chris from the closet and told him that he was stuck in traffic and wouldn't be back for a while and to not wait for him. He saw Chris look at his phone and tell Angie the same thing, and they stood and walked towards the door and Chris left.

Josh stepped out of the closet with a raging hard-on, with one hand already wrapped around it. Angie smiled and said, "I guess someone liked the show as much as I did", and she dropped her skirt.

Once again she made him lay on the floor, but this time she straddled his cock instead, saying, "See? I told you that you wouldn't have to worry about having another chance to fuck", and let her body settle down over his, devouring his cock.

She was in full control, and pumping his cock enthusiastically while his hands reached down and stroked the inside of her thighs, driving her crazy. For the second time that day, he told her he was going to cum inside her, and that made her squeeze her pussy around his cock even harder and in moments they were both thrashing around in another orgasm. They just laid there with his cock inside of her, trying to catch their breath. Finally she stood up and laid back on the sofa again, completely satisfied. He told her to hold that pose, and grabbed a new tape and put it in the camera and told her to tell him how she feels right now.

She smiled and looked in the camera and said, "Oh, look at the cum on my chest. It's everywhere, even inside me!", and her fingers softly moved to her pussy lips, still swollen from all of the excitement this afternoon. She masturbated a little bit and played with her nipples, saying that she couldn't wait until tomorrow. Josh switched off the camera and placed it on the table, and told her she was incredibly hot and this was going to be the most fun summer ever. She agreed, and even knelt down quickly and took his whole cock in her mouth for a moment as though to confirm it.

They grabbed their clothes and went upstairs, fully satisfied. After cleaning up, they decided to go to the mall for a while and act like normal people for the rest of the afternoon, and jumped in the car and left again.

Around five-thirty, Marie, their mom, arrived home. She was feeling good about herself, knowing that she was starting to get a good tan from going to the lake, and also got her share of attention from the men there. She plopped herself on the sofa, and noticed the camera on the table. She figured one of the kids must have been using it, and picked it up to take a look. She rewound it a little bit and pushed play, and was shocked as she saw Angie stretched out on the sofa with her fingers running through her pussy! She rewound it all the way, and listened to her tell some guy how great his cock felt inside her, although she didn't mention him by name. Marie could tell by the movement of the camera that whoever Angie had just had sex with was operating it, and she let it play through to the end to see if she could get a glimpse of his face, but it only showed Angie.

Marie sighed, knowing that kids will be kids, and in fact Angie isn't a kid anymore. She had no idea Angie was that wild, but it isn't like she found heroin in her room or something. She placed the camera back where she found it and went upstairs to change.

Back at the mall, Josh and Angie were hanging out at the music store when he suddenly was shocked into reality. He turned to Angie and said, "Angie! The camera! I left it on the table next to the sofa! We have to get back before Mom gets home!"

Angie glared at him, and snarled, "Josh, you idiot! There are videos of us on there! We'll be in real trouble!"

Josh held up his hand to calm her and explained that the first tape was in his room, and only the last scene where she described how she feels was on the tape. Pouting, Angie said, "Well good, at least your reputation of being a good boy will be protected."

Josh told her that their mom probably wouldn't even notice the camera anyway, but they needed to hurry back just in case. They sped back home, and saw their mom's car in the garage. They told each other to act normal so mom wouldn't suspect anything , and walked inside as calmly as possible. Marie was in the kitchen, and she smiled and greeted them as though everything was ok. They started making small talk, and Josh and Angie were convinced that she hadn't noticed the camera yet. Marie asked Angie what she had been up to today, and Angie was vague, obviously forgetting to have a story ready just in case. While these two were talking, Josh stepped into the living room, and saw the camera sitting where he left it. He could see his mom and Angie, but then made a huge mistake- he walked over to the camera and picked it up.

Marie saw this and was confused. She said to Josh, trying to figure out what he had to do with it, "Oh, why is the camera out? Was someone using it today?"

Josh said the first thing that came to mind, and stammered, "Yeah, uh, Chris came over today to show me how to transfer video to the computer. I had to leave though, so he probably just left it on the table. Angie was here though, so it wasn't like he was here alone."

Marie thought to herself, "So, she was having sex with Chris! I never would have thought. Oh well, he's kind of a geek, but nice and polite. It could be worse I guess."

Josh had no idea he had dodged another bullet, and his story couldn't have been better. Marie felt kind of naughty, and decided to tease Angie a little bit to see if she could get an idea of her relationship with Chris, and asked, "Did you remember Chris from going to school with Josh? He seems nice."

Angie replied, "Yeah, I guess so. We just talked for a few minutes after Josh left. He asked me out, but he's not my type. And he's such a geek, and maybe even a pervert by the way he was looking at my cheerleader practice tape I gave him to test with." She opened the camera and pulled out the tape, relieved that it was finally safe in her hands.

Mom smiled, admiring her daughter's ability to come up with the story about a cheerleader tape, and said, "Well, maybe you should give him a chance. The quiet ones can surprise you sometimes."

Angie blew off the comment, and they all started preparing dinner. Between all of the excitement of the day, Marie's day at the lake, the stress of the tape being possibly discovered, and all the sex, they all decided to call it a night at around ten.

Around ten thirty, as Josh was laying on his bed and watching the tapes he made earlier, his hand stroking his cock, he texted Angie and told her he'd be right over. He quietly entered her room, and there she was with a smile on her face, laying on the bed naked with her fingers in her pussy. She said, "Ok, I see you are ready. Cum wherever you want. You earned it today for taking care of me so well."

He stepped up to her face and in a couple of minutes he unloaded on her for the last time that day. Her own body tensed up at the same time as her fingers flailed away at her pussy, and she fell back satisfied as well. She looked at him and grinned, saying, "You have any idea how much I love the thought of falling asleep with cum on my face like this?", and she reached up to switch off the light as he snuck back to his room.

Marie was also restless. She knew that Angie wasn't a virgin, but didn't know that kinky side of her. Angie got that from her for sure, including the fact that they both appeared so normal on the outside, but so naughty when they had the chance. In fact, today at the lake when she was on the boat with Janice and her husband and a few other friends of theirs, she confessed to them that she couldn't sunbathe with them because she never wears panties and never thought to put on a bathing suit under her clothes. Someone joked that no one would care if she wore a suit or not, and Marie stood up and told them if at least one other girl would sunbathe in the buff with her, she would undress right now. Janice was also a naughty one, and she let her suit fall off her body while Marie stripped off her jeans. They spent the afternoon laying on a blanket in the boat while the guys waited on them hand and foot, and Marie never passed up the chance to open up her knees and tease the guys when she caught them staring.

And now she was kind of jealous, knowing that Angie was getting sex and she wasn't. She reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out her vibrator, and started taking care of herself, thinking about the afternoon laying on the boat and wishing there was a real cock about to slide in her pussy right now. She was so wet, and the vibrator glided easily over her pussy lips. Usually she was gentle with herself, but tonight she wanted it fast and hard, and soon she was on the verge of an orgasm as her hips lifted up off the bed and her body went rigid. Unbeknownst to her, her son was in Angie's bedroom at that very moment pumping his cum on her face, and it was like they were all on the same wavelength. As she drifted off to sleep, she was thinking that maybe she could find a way to get a sample of Chris too, and she knew just the way to do it...

Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers
12