She Made Him Do It Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! its Dan! What a surprise!" she remarked as she sidled up to him, taking his other arm from the stripper who immediately looked both surprised and hostile.

"What are you doing here?" Dan asked in a state of great confusion.

Dan was befuddled with drink but also knew this was a mad situation. He gorped at Natalya, checking out her bra, then back at the stripper.

"Oh Rob and I come her sometimes, it's a kind of sexy fun game we like to play." She explained.

The stripper looked ever more hostile, furious to have her client distracted.

"Come on lets have a private dance, the two of us, it will be a laugh, sexy too," Natalya commented to both Dan and his amore, handing her the cash.

Immediately the stripper's attitude changed and she smiled at Natalya, happy to help.

"Here, Rob will look after your bag and coat." Natalya continued to the ever more confused Dan, as she grabbed the laptop bag and coat, and handed them to Rob.

Dan could not quite understand what was going on as he was effectively frog marched from the room, Natalya on one arm and his new friend on the other.

They descended into a basement area where there were ten or so chairs and sofas, each with a punter and a stripper or two. The guys were all sitting back on the leather chairs and the girls were all naked or nearly naked as they gyrated around them, pressing their breasts and wide open pussies right up to their faces.

Natalya wondered how long she needed to give Rob. Ten minutes at least she thought.

Natalya and Dan sat down into the sofa and the music started soon afterwards, incredibly loud bass, reverberating through the room.

The stripper quickly discarded her bra and spent a minute or two playing with her tits, dangling them in Dan's face and letting him study them. They were bigger than Natalya's by a significant margin and the stripper could squeeze them together and lick them.

Next she slowly slid her knickers down her legs and slowly rotated in front of them, leaning forward to let them see the lips to her pussy from behind. She was completely shaved and Natalya could just make out the lines of her inner lips within the slightly puffy outer lips. She handed the knickers to Dan and he could feel then warm in his fingers.

Dan was completely enraptured by her, studying every detail of her naked body, and Natalya watched him, sitting with his arms next to his legs as she climbed up onto the sofa, one foot on the cushion either side of him.

He thought how sexy it was to sit there watching one girl with another, in sexy lingerie, accompanying him. Much better than being here alone.

Standing over him like this, the girl's legs were slightly open and they could both see the lips of her pussy slightly open as she then leaned right forward and dangled her enormous tits down, right in front of his pudgy face.

Natalya looked around the room and watched as two other girls at the next seat along were climbing over a guy in a suit, one running her hands all over the other, playing with her tits and rubbing her ass. They both glistened with a sheen and Natalya thought they must have put some kind of oil on themselves.

Natalya realised that she was actually becoming slightly aroused herself. Somehow being so close to this most visceral scene, these naked girls and turned on guys was exciting some aspect in her, it reminded her of how she had felt as she undressed for the guys last night.

Finally, the stripper put one foot up on the back of the sofa almost next to Dan's shoulder, Natalya was impressed by her balancing skills as she arranged to hold her pussy, now stretched wide open, just a few centimeters from his face.

Both girls looked down at Dan's face as he smiled up, able to look at every fold, every ridge of her sex. He looked at her clit with its hood just above it and all the way down to her opening.

Natalya could see a clear bump in his trousers where he was obviously aroused to be studying this girl's most intimate places.

The music came to an end abruptly and the stripper quickly returned to the floor, retrieved her underwear and swiftly put it back on.

Natalya knew that they had not given Rob enough time and wondered what to do. As she looked around, the other guys all reluctantly rose from their seats and got up to leave. One guy was a little slow and a big guy in a suit in the corner got up, evidently there to ensure a swift turn around as the next set of punters arrived.

Natalya turned to one of the other dancers that was walking out past them.

"Can I pay for another dance?" She asked.

The girl turned to her and looked quizzically at her, obviously wondering what a woman was doing here.

"You are supposed to go back upstairs every dance." She replied. She was very young, perhaps nineteen with long brown hair and was wearing just a lace camisole and a G String. Natalya thought she detected a Russian accent and so replied to her in Russian.

"Can we make a small exception this time?"

The bouncer arrived almost immediately, trying to usher them all upstairs.

"Come on folks, times up." He called out in a gruff east end accent.

Dan started to move towards the stairs and Natalya felt a bolt of panic shoot through her.

Natalya got out another forty quid, the last of her notes and proffered them towards the girl and the huge goon.

"I am paying." She insisted.

"Rules are rules." he relied wearily, although she could see him checking her out and wavering.

"How about if I join in a bit?" She said without thinking, becoming desperate to buy more time for Rob. She undid the top two buttons of her blouse, showing the majority of her lace bra.

All three of them looked at her in surprise. The bouncer considered the offer, looking down at her figure, obviously wondering how much trouble it might cause, and what she would look like with less clothes on.

Dan stood open mouthed, even in his completely wrecked state he was amazed to consider Natalya, his colleague, doing such a thing.

Natalya felt a buzz of excitement go through her body, she realized that the idea of letting herself be looked upon and viewed was even more interesting than she had known.

"Go on then darling, the floor is yours." He finally concluded, taking the cash and handing it to the Russian girl.

The heavy music returned and Dan sat back down into the sofa, watching the two girls through a drunken haze. The bouncer stood back a bit but did not return to his previous haunt, curious to see if she would go through with it.

The Russian girl started her normal show, removing her camisole slowly and running her hands over her small but very pert tits, playing with her nipples a little.

Natalya steeled herself and then started dancing to the heavy beat, questioning what she was doing but also interested to see how it made her feel. She could already feel a buzz of excitement between her legs.

She completely unbuttoned her blouse quickly and then threw it onto the sofa next to Dan, watching his face as he looked up at her and gaped at her lace covered breasts. The Russian girl looked at her and smiled a bit, encouraging her on, removing her own knickers at the same time as if to provide an example.

Natalya wondered how far she would go herself, she was already noticing a couple of the other guys checking her out, even though they had a naked girl right in front of them, they obviously realized this was her first time and were curious about her.

She discarded her skirt next, letting it slide down her legs, exposing her G String and her now effectively naked bum. She looked down at herself and the thin strip of lace covering her pussy. She wondered if she dare go any further.

The stripper came over to her, took her hands and they danced in time to the music together. Natalya raised her hands up and danced with them above her head, stretching her tits up for them all to admire.

Dan watched the two girls, lost in an alcohol fueled dream world.

She was really enjoying herself now, the wild insanity of her actions driving her on and she realized that she wanted to feel more. She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, throwing it onto the sofa with the rest of her discarded garments.

As she did a slow twirl on the spot, she could now see perhaps ten guys watching her out of the corner of their eyes, even as their own girl gyrated her naked pussy in front of them.

Having danced topless for a minute or two, mirroring the lascivious moves of the stripper, she found herself tempted to drive herself onwards to greater extremes. She was enjoying the way their eyes jumped out at her, the way they looked over her naked breasts.

She gently eased her G-String down her legs, onto the floor. She stood in the room, naked and exposed and watched as almost everyone there looked up for a moment to enjoy gazing upon her. Her heart was beating like mad, excited and aroused by their attention.

Dan was almost ignoring the Russian stripper as he looked up over Natalya's naked form. While she didn't find him attractive, there was something compelling about controlling his attention.

The music eventually abruptly finished and Natalya suddenly found herself standing nude in the middle of the room with punters and strippers filing past her.

"Now darling, you've got lovely tits and all, and that was all very nice, but don't cause any trouble, I don't care what turns you on but, you've got to go now." The bouncer finally commented. He stood in front of her, casually glancing at her breasts and pussy, but oozing an air of finality.

Natalya retrieved her clothes and quickly started restoring them, to recover a scrap of decency. She felt a wild thrill at having shown herself to this crowd. She could feel the front of her G String, wet with her arousal as she pulled it up.

Even as they left, the other punters looked over at her as she slid her skirt back on, obviously appreciating her finely sculpted bum.

She prayed that Rob had had time upstairs to hack into the laptop and give her the permissions that she needed for the scheme of Friday. She couldn't imagine that Dan would fall for this trick twice.

Once they got back to the main bar, they looked around for Rob.

"Where the fuck has he gone?" Dan asked. "I can't believe I left my laptop with him. If he loses that with some stripper there will be big trouble."

Fortunately at that exact moment, Rob emerged from the Gents with the laptop bag and coat. He had big grin on his face, and Natalya was pleased to see him, confident that he had indeed succeeded in getting into the laptop to give her the system privileges that she would need on Friday.

Dan stumbled over to him in an increasingly drunken state and grabbed the bag from him. He then practically fell over as he took the coat and finally shuffled out of the bar.

"Did you manage to do it?" Natalya asked, practically yelling into his ear.

"Yeah of course, what kind of hacker do you think I am, you think I can't break into the laptop of some measly compliance manager?" Rob was grinning, very pleased with himself. "How did you manage to stay there so long?" He asked afterwards, "What did you do, strip for him as well?"

He asked it as a joke but was watching her face and could immediately tell from her reaction that she had. She looked down, slightly uneasily, unwilling to meet his eyes.

He couldn't believe that she would have done that, he was increasingly thinking of her as being his girlfriend. Now he suddenly realised that in order to get him sufficient time to hack the computer, she had had to strip in a dirty club.

Obviously when she said that she would do anything, she really meant it.

"Fucking hell Nat, did you really have to do that? Was there nothing else you could do?" He demanded, an edge of anger in his voice.

"Shut up Rob, you weren't there. If you had been you would have understood. There was no alternative. Otherwise he would have come up here looking for you, probably knocked a hole in the toilet door to track you down. You saw what he was like," Natalya defended herself, she could feel tears glistening in her eyes.

"So you would really do anything for this deal wouldn't you?" He asked.

"You would get up on that stage and strip, let me see you get naked, like you did for that fat ogre. Cos that seems only fair to me." He demanded, somewhat as a joke, but mainly in angry frustration.

"If that is that what you want, OK," She replied. She knew he was angry and knew she had to guarantee his continuing loyalty. While this seemed pretty rash, her display downstairs had reminded her just how arousing she found it.

She stomped over to the guy that guarded the stage area, preventing the punters from going anywhere near the dancers.

"No Natalya, no that's not what I meant," he called after her, but in her anger she wanted to demonstrate to him that she would indeed do what he asked.

As she was persuading the guy to let her to onto the empty stage, Rob tried to argue with her, but she was intent, and his objections seemed to just encourage her.

The stage manager did not need much persuading, and so within a few seconds Natalya found herself standing up high above the crowd in the bar dressed in her work blouse and skirt, perhaps a hundred eyes casually looking up to see this rather unconventional start to an act.

The heavy bass music started again and Natalya found herself dancing away to it, looking out over the audience.

A few of the guys at the front started to yell encouragement, telling her to get on with it and so she complied, discarding her blouse to let them see her bra. Somehow the punters at the bar seemed to realise that this was no ordinary dance, perhaps it was the way she was dressed for the office, or the relatively classy lingerie that she was wearing, but there was more of a quietness that settled over the room as many of them migrated down to the stage.

Sensing that they demanded more, Natalya undid her skirt and let it fall to the plywood floor, joining her blouse in a messy heap.

The crowd were really getting into it now, sensing fresh meat, a new act they had never seen before. Some of the guys that had seen her downstairs told their mates that she was the girl of a punter, doing an amateur turn and the rumour spread quickly through the crowd.

She did a slow twirl, giving them all a prolonged view of her bum, leaning forward a little to let them see the lips of her pussy from behind covered only in a thin shred of material.

They were all baying for her now, some had started throwing coins and notes up onto the stage and there must have already been fifty quid laying near her clothes.

Rob wanted to be angry, but could not help but find her stripping for them increasingly arousing. He made eye contact with Natalya and they shared a moment of mutual recognition where she knew he didn't mind her continuing, and he knew she was comfortable in her show.

Natalya in fact was enjoying the thrill, embracing the wall of noise and crazy shouts that greeted her every move.

She turned her back to the crowd and unclipped her bra, dropping it to the floor while still hiding her tits from the raucous mob. They chanted for her to turn around and after a few seconds of playful teasing, she did so, standing centre stage with her legs a little apart, proudly showing them all her beautifully shaped curves.

More cash was chucked onto the stage and it sounded more and more like a riot as they demanded she strip completely. They need not have worried as Natalya would not have felt it was a complete experience if she had stopped at that point.

She did not tease them with her G String, simply looking out over the crowd, basking in their adoration as she dropped it to the floor, finally standing there naked.

They went absolutely wild at this time, whistling and shouting, clapping and screaming.

Natalya made one final tour of the stage, walking up and down along its entire length before finally picking up her clothes and walking out the back. The stage manger immediately went up and collected the cash, trying to calm the crowd by sending on a couple of the regular girls.

Rob stood in the middle of the bar, shell shocked. He could hardly believe that she would do it, but also had to admit that he had found all the guys looking at her naked, incredibly arousing. His cock was still pressing rigidly into his trousers.

One of the staff came over to him eventually and informed him that Natalya would meet him out the back, they realized it would cause too much excitement for her to return to the bar.

"Did you enjoy that?" She asked eventually once he met her in the dark alley way.

"Mmmm, well yes, I suppose I did, but I mean, I didn't really mean for you to do it." He replied.

"No, I know. I did it a bit for me too, it was an amazing thrill."

"Yeah, I think they would have eaten you alive if you had given them the chance. How much did you make?" Rob asked.

"I didn't keep the cash, I gave it to the dancers. They were a bit pissed off at me anyway so I thought that would help. God I really enjoyed it though, so crazy, so exciting. I have never felt anything like that before." She said, her eyes sparkling with glee.

"I hope it was a one off though." Rob replied with a stern tone.

"Yeah sure, don't worry, I don't plan to become a stripper for a job, I bet the second time would just seem a bit sordid." Natalya agreed, taking his arm.

They walked from there back to her flat, both thinking of the wild night behind them and the challenges that still lay ahead.

*****

If you like my stories then please vote, if you want to read more then please leave a message. Like many writers, I love to hear from my readers.

12