All Comments on 'She May Be Yours but She Is Mine'

by SansjoyP

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh, there's healing alright.

I know where you live....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

sometime you must amputate an appendage to heal well

after that, I would no longer care if you or anyone else had her

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Sexy as Sandpaper

Do not, repeat not, write in the second person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sicko, sicko, sicko posting.

You gotta wonder if there really is this many sorry people in the world based on the percentage of sorry authors posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another indian wacc

Can't write any other genre-land of taxi and bus rapes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked it.

Thanks for writing.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Bad story...

1st - this isn't a story, but a letter. 2nd - A letter written for yourself while waiting for your wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: gave it a 5 tohelp you offsdet the asshole

Not stating anything about the story but slamming others for daring to have a negative opinion is a far better definition of asshole.

<P>

Also, calling others out for posting anonymously in an anonymous post is moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I've leaked

other men's cum into my panties after having extra-marital fun. Sometimes my heart feels full, sometimes it feels like it was ripped away from my lover which is a consequence of opening yourself up. Most of the men I've loved were people who filled a void while on a business trip or out of town rendezvous. But your story brought back other memories of when I worked the night shift as a young nurse and would spend the morning with someone before meeting my husband for lunch. If you don't like reading about what grown adult people do, then don't surf adult sites. It happens.

Patricia (Florida)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
I usually hate cheating wife stories but this was amazing.

Not that I feel sorry for him; but it describes the after effects of an illicit meeting and the emotional entanglement that follows.

Well done. I look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice "Flash Fiction"

Brief, to the point and erotic. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More than enough pain to go around.

I'll be glad when she gets hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this was a lot of things, but not erotic.

Unfortunately the world is full of fucked up people, this is about two.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Interesting

I see what you were doing here. Taking temporary ownership of another man's wife for a night can be an incredibly addictive ego boost. I think you missed an opportunity, though, by making this a flash tale. It would have been much more interesting to continue the story. If it were to end with the lonely narrator sitting in his darkened hotel room, waiting for a phone call, what a powerful statement that would be. I'm almost tempted to finish this story myself!

Keep writing. You have an almost poetic way with words, but it's something you need to practice a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"makes me think of dear annony's wife and how the men stand in line to fuck her"

I noticed this bozo never really says anything about the stories, just trashing those who dare to have a negative opinion. I guess, despite it's bile, it can't think of anything good about the stories,

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 9 years ago
I liked it, quite different

Yeah, sounds like the real world. Why shouldn't we write about how good a lover can be, and the mixed feelings of jealousy, between him and her husband (if the husband knew). She fucks the hell out of him, sharing with him the lust perhaps the husband longs for. But here the lover is also jealous and longs to supplant the husband for the companionship and pleasant life she has with her husband.

Good writing, the prose is a little purple, but it was a good read.

Chilley

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
just like the author's screen name

this little flash was without joy.

it is a sad commentary on trying to have, but never possessing, happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear bonnietaylor

I think the comments are getting to you. For your own sanity please stop reading them. On practically every story you have nothing to say about the author or the content. Your main purpose here seems to be attacking others. That is the definition of a "troll", a word that you and your cuckie friends throw around so freely.

No score, didn't read this story. Unlike others including "bonnietaylor" I don't score to offset others or score stories I don't read. Actually bonnietaylor, you and your kind are doing a lot of good. Anytime I see your comment I know the story won't be any good. And, as usual, anonymous tells it like it is, why else would you bash them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes, it was exciting, wasn't it? You get to have the best of her....

.....while I've spent years investing my best in giving her a life filled with pleasure and comfort.

But you met and moved to her, began your work to steal her. She must have been weak and forgetful....or just bored. It's a shame that the weakest of us feel that life has passed them by if it isn't "new, fresh and exciting" every single day.

Well I felt her pull away, drawn to you, you Byzantine screw! I felt her leave and after the first time, knew she'd given up her life for a moment, an instant of what she thought she'd lost......but now, she's lost everything with you. You offer nothing, you take and you excite for what, an hour, maybe two? Then you let her go to return to me. And I've been ever attentive, ever loving and supportive these 12 years. I built her a happy, fulfilling life....that she, sadly, does not value, because it's not a carnival thrill ride every moment. Oh, well. Too bad she's so shallow.....

And to tell the truth, bobo, I no longer want her.

If you haven't already heard, that all-important dinner tonight was her send-off.

You see, just as we finished dessert and she saw my thinly veiled sorrow, asking for the 5th or 6th time if everything was alright, I served her.

She'll be free and available for you soon enough....and you can have her. But you won't take her, will you, you gutter sucking weasel! Because you don't find willing, available and unattached women very interesting, do you?

So once the risk, the thrill and excitement of pursuing and winning a married woman wash away in the full light of day, you'll slip off to seek another attached thrill seeking, bored housewife.

In the meantime, watch your back, pencil dick. Stay out in the open and in crowds. Never be caught alone in a parking lot, or empty corridor or that alley behind Mac's Bar where you waste so much time bragging about your "conquests" to the fools with nothing better to do than listen to you prattle on......

Hmmmm, I wonder why cheating wives always tell their paramours that their dicks are bigger than their "wimpy husband's" dicks? They usually aren't, you know. Usually they're just as unremarkable as yours.

In this case, the photos and videos show that you're completely unremarkable and indeed smaller and less talented than I. You should seek help to better use what you've got.

Really, I just don't see the attraction. Ah, well.

Y'see you're also in for a bit of a surprise. My 26 year old personal assistant made that abundantly clear to me last week when she found me crying at my desk late Wednesday afternoon just after hours.

Yes, the photos and videos were from your latest Tuesday tryst at the Holiday Inn Express on 9th and Seymore. Classy to the last, you!

They were a veritable library of your and Diane's actions over the last five weeks.

Sherry was shocked to see me like that. It was the first time she'd ever seen me so disturbed. Still unable to speak, I slid the photos to her across my desk when she approached to ask if she could do anyhting to help.....she's so good with people!

When she looked at them, saw into them, she flew into a white rage. Really, I was stunned out of my self-pity and worried for her.

Later, much later, having also seen the videos and raging again, she had managed to calm down and began to think.

Then she revealed that the rage was because you were her fiancé. Were, not are.

Because soon now, I will be her fiancé and you'll be a fading memory.

Oh, and guess what, asshole....according to Sherry I'm both bigger and better in bed. It took nearly 5 minutes of gentle working her tight, sweet little pussy to get in, she was so tight, I fear I might hurt her. But she was so determined. You know that about her, right?

She was completely ravished by the end. And she ravished me, every second of our coupling. We were a sticky, exhausted but very, very satisfied mess at the end.

Wow, boy, you really. Are. A. Fool!

We started with hot, angry revenge sex twice that night, then made sweet, gentle, often soft love three more times before dawn. In. My. Office.

Oh, everything changed that night. Our lives forever improved, inextricably entwined and made new in the fire of our newly forged love. Love with mutual respect we'd shared for years, but never, either of us acted on. Because I was married and she had thought she found love with you. Well, nobody's perfect.

We made her pregnant that night.

Oh, it's too soon for the tests to show it, but we both felt it and are certain....and they'll confirm it soon enough.

Yes, we're that close. Until last Wednesday night, it was all professional, polite and friendly teamwork, but only that.

But for 10 years, we've worked together and become a well oiled machine, the best team of our kind in the industry. My paychecks and bonuses show that, as hers also reflect her immediate and long-term value to this enterprise.

You thought you had her wrapped up. But you are as clueless as they come. And as insubstantial as you are, you offer little to Sherry, now that your true potential and nature are revealed.

So, Wednesday everything changed. You and my (used to be) dear Diane gave us both, with your stupid, short-sighted, selfish, narcissistic self-important and self-delusional "need" for constant excitement, constant stimulation.....you gave us both a chance for real, lasting, healthy happiness.

I'm sure glad my company legal counsel was so insistent Diane and I sign a prenuptial agreement. It makes all this so much easier.

She keeps her cute little Beemer and her clothes, and I'm adding $10,000, but that's because, unlike you and Diane, I'm not a complete fool, nor a complete jerk.

So, greasewood, did she call you tonight after I left her crying in the restaurant? Did she need someplace to stay?

No?

Well, I guess you weren't that important to her, after all. But she can't stay at the downtown condo and after tonight, she can't go home. The restraining orders were clear and unmistakeable.

Good luck, pissant. Oh, and that red dot on your chest. It's just a friendly reminder....so you should go now....while you still can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Meh...

The premise was an interesting one. You rarely see post intimacy stories from the point of view of the person outside the relationship. I don't have an issue with cuck stories at all and the premise did not offend in the least. What I did find at best unpleasant was the sophomoric whinging of this obviously younger man. It drips with angst. The narrator obviously is trying to hang a stamp of possession on what he desires and tells himself, maybe correctly but just as likely delusionally, that he is this woman's ideal. The ending shows he cannot even successfully convince himself, so how can he convince us. Finally the prose starts out with a well done poetic air, but then seems layered on like a first time attempt at cosmetics. Highlight and accentuate. Don't spackle. It's an interesting premise, but unless you are going for a nihilistic mood, a poor execution. The negatives and the positives cancel each other out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with the previous comment

Yes, the drawn out conclusion is what really happens. Yes a financially secure man knowing his wife is cheating has of course a PreNup at his disposal, yes she gets nothing.. and is quit right this scumbag chases after married women? why? no permanent strings attached, why he offers nothing and what the women going to tell their husbands? Never, face the Prenuptials they signed? Hahahahaha what a laugh, with her pocket money and obviously no credit cards or very little life at night in her BMW will get very cold.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TREATMENT IN A RELATIONSHIP IS FRAGILE

when told by the Cucker about the Cuckee. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fact is

A married college instructor-before sho lost job for screwing student-used to shiver feeling my cum oozing into her panties on her 60 mile commute to her three forks montana home.

She would email about it, write about it in ims talk about it over lattes.

I was student she coerced into sex-threatening my grade, saying she would falsely accuse me of rape-I always felt for her poor husband-he knew of her multiple affairs but wouldn't divorce her-he broke down sobbing in front of her mother about it-mother told him to divorce slut

A female anon writes about doing that-Angela perhaps

While I was reading that comment I thought c*nda was writing it.

Cold selfish cruel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To Anonymous Formerly Young Nurse

Men who go after married women do so, to make a chump or fool of their husbands. It's not about the woman. She's nothing more than a throwaway piece of trash. Another man's cum leaking out of you when meeting your husband? If you had or have such contempt for your husband, why did you stay married to him?

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
Contempt is dripping

Contempt is dripping like a faucet in the destruction of a marriage. He might not know. But she certainly does, and that diet of contempt will ruin the relationship as sire as cancer. Perhaps in a way it is cancer, eating away at the basis of a marriage until the union fails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah a winning dildo lament

What a piece of shit narrating

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Protagonist is an asshole who needs his throat cut.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Protagonist is an asshole who needs his throat cut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous