All Comments on 'She Missed Me'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
STAYING GONE FOR WHAT REASON

good thing she had bad aim. TK U MLJ LV NV

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

Now there is a loving wife story to be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Loving Wives Story

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree

Sidney43 said it all, a great loving wives short story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What I didn't like

was that she said if he wasn't there, she would have had to look for someone else. Not very loving, if you ask me and I would not have appreciated it if my wife had said that to me. It reduces the man to just an animated dildo, that's all... any port in the storm, as the saying goes.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Welcome home indeed!

Yowzaa!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

It was just what I was looking for; short, sweet, and to the point. Thanks for this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong category! Should be...

oooh! ooooh! This story is totally in the incorrect category!!! It should have been posted in Erotic Couplings or Romance!!! Loving Wives is supposed to be for wife sharing stories!!! oooooh! oooooh! =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes, wrong category.

Boring as hell. 2 stars.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Fun

Most would have died of embarrassment!

The comments about being the wrong category are amusing, too.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
how the fuck is a story about a TLW in the wrong category

She was a "true loving wife". The need to make a Cuckold lover cat for those of you the can't see a good LW story when they read it. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
once a cheater, always a cheater

that old saw applies to cuckolds as well. "once a cuckold, always a cuckold" - and huecuck is living proof. people don't change; admitted cucks like huecuck don't get cucked once, they spend their life getting cucked over and over and over...

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 12 years ago
What the Dogg Said...

Good story. Erotic and hopefully credible, at least as a fantasy!

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Great Married Sex Story!!

Thanks for sharing this hot little story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't matter to me

You wrote it doesn't matter if it's good, bad, or indifferent. 1*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Sweet TLW

Well, maybe 'nasty-sweet'! I think her 'threat' about 'almost not lasting any longer' was to jack up his horniness, not a statement of an actual intent to stray!

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
Super!

You know what was really great about this? How many LW stories that begin at the airport lead directly to the confession of infidelity or divorce announcement. I kept waiting for the sword to fall and ruin his idyllic thoughts and acts, but it never happened. She really was a loving wife. Great experience for a husband; what a happy homecoming. Certainly a five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That's How It's Supposed To Be!!

That story maybe the hottest, cranked and yet positive story line of a wife lusting, craving her traveling husband and then almost demanding the basics of good ol' rooting around sex. WONDERFUL! Refreshing throughout, her raincoat and heels attire was awesome, my wife did that for me a few times picking me up from a returning trip and hot damn!

5 stars, excellent writing and just a damn good read with none of the whacko shit.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
5 STARS !

I LOVE EXCELLENT WRITTEN HUSBAND AND WIFE STORIES... NO CHEATING, ADULTERY NOTHING.. JUST PURE LOVE SHARED BETWEEN A HUSBAND AND WIFE. GREAT JOB

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Fooled me

I guess I've been reading too many stories with a twist: she takes him home, cuffs him to the bed, then introduces him to her lover and cuckholds him because she thinks he was cheating on his trips. Nope, just a passionate wife and some blistering sex. Who'd a thunk it? A nice, short, and sweaty story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great

Score a good one for the non wife sharing crowd. Thanks.

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Why the heck do we suffer authors still using fake information about women releasing urine during a climax? It is a natural effect with some women and/or some times. Her pussy didn't explode, and even though TooMuch doesn't specify that the fluid comes from her pussy, it's implied. Sort of a little thing, but fake news is too common.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow you CAN write an erotic and fun story!! Well done.

Too bad norcal62 is one of those really dumb Republicans, maybe OANN or NEwsMax will fill him in on women...but then he would actually get Fake news but numb nuts love that shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous