She Missed Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I felt her relax and begin to come down, I pushed her upright, vertical to my body, and slammed into her again, pounding her frantically, pulling her hips up and down, and her body suddenly tensed as her scream froze in mid-shout, her mouth and eyes wide open. I watched her body clench, and then she shook from head to toe, and her cry resumed, only louder as spasms wracked her, and she screamed at the room as her pussy exploded and fluid shot out of her, splashing across my pubic hair and stomach. She writhed on my cock, bellowing and shaking uncontrollably. Gradually the tremors subsided and she took deep breaths, her hands on my chest, her shoulders hunched forward, her head hanging down. I pulled her down to my chest and held her against me and waited until the trembling stopped, listening to her breath, ragged and short, until she regained control and lifted herself off me. Her mouth hung open and her eyes filled with wonder.

"Oh, my god," she blurted, "what the fuck was that?"

"I think you squirted," I grinned.

"No shit," she gasped, "holy crap, that was incredible!" She wriggled her hips on me as if burrowing into my body. "I've had orgasms before," she said, grinning through the links of sweaty hair that hung from her head, "but never like that!"

I pulled her down and kissed her, and her hips lifted as I held her to me, and I started thrusting again. Her liquid release had inspired me and pushed my excitement to the edge. I pushed all the way inside and then rolled us over, holding myself inside her until I was on top. I knelt back, pulled her knees apart and pushed them up to her chest. I needed my release, and I wanted to give her the serious pounding she'd been begging for. My jaw was clenched as I started driving into her, long full strokes, out slowly, back in as hard as I could, and she grunted with every re-entry.

"Yeah, that's it, that's what I wanted," she urged. "Fucking pound me!"

"You horny slut!" I grunted with my thrust, "You like it hard? You want your cunt pounded like this?"

"Fuck, yeah, give it to me, fuck me good, sweetie! Take that cunt and use it!"

I leaned down, took a nipple in my mouth and bit, squeezing it just enough to hurt a little, and she squealed in delight. I lay down on her, pushing her thighs tight against her chest, driving the air out of her lungs and began pumping my hips faster, hard short strokes now, my climax close, and threateningly huge. She whispered encouragement into my ear as I fucked for me now, for my climax.

"Yeah, cum in me, baby, fill me with your hot cum," she urged. "Give it to me, gimme that cum, fill my hot cunt with your cum!" I was pumping for all I was worth now; feeling the tension in my balls and the building urge to explode, and then I was shouting at her as my cock erupted inside her, splashing her deep. "Yeah, yeah, oh, yeah," she repeated as my spurts continued, several strong blasts and innumerable twitching squirts, and I felt the familiar wet heat of her pussy, filled with my cum, stroking my finishing shaft, and she pulsed her hips up into me, stroking me through, until my head became too sensitive, and I held her still, wrapped in the warm sheath of her cum-filled cunt.

When my breathing returned to normal I pushed myself up on my arms. She pulled me back, and this time she rolled us over, and when she was on top she lifted herself from me, her hands once again on my chest. She lifted her hips slightly and I looked down between us. I felt cum leaking out of her, and she looked down with me, between our bodies as she lifted her hips the rest of the way, allowing my softening cock to slip from her and slap wetly against my stomach. We both watched as my cum dripped out of her, some drooling down her thighs, and fat globs landing on my shaft.

"M-mm, nasty," she admired, and looked into my face. Her face split into a lecherous grin. "Now, for that blowjob!"

Damn, I love her!

12