All Comments on 'She Placed His Pleasure Above Me'

by underherthumb

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

another cuck fetish with gay undertone of wishing he's the faggot cuckboi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Yet another lot of 1* trash, what the fuck is wrong with these 'writers' are they all cuck wimps? or 13 year olds down in mommy's basement fantasizing about this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So what

Divorce comes before death... now you got a head start, so use it to get to the bank accounts and a better lawyer while she's busy sealing her fate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Just when you think things can't get any worse. Hey, systech24 gave you a favorite. That makes it all worthwhile. Systech rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
then leave - don't discuss it just leave

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
A vomiting...

A vomiting designed to piss off the readers...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

miss_hornymiss_hornyabout 7 years ago
so gross

i just vomit a little in my mouth eewwwww

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pure

Horseshit

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 7 years ago
OMG

You poor sod, your wife just declared her love for her new man, she jacked him off all over your face, she has replaced you in her life, now ya just need to have a shower, hopefully by that time you will have grown a pair of balls, then walk into the main bedroom that now is no longer yours, pack up everything that you own, then leave, you have lost everything, it is only a matter of time before she starts divorce proceedings to get rid of her so called loving useless husband, but it is very highly doubtful this hubby will ever grow a pair, and it won't take long before he takes the cowards way out by offing himself, you mark my words, lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 7 years ago
Who are these people

so determinedly dominant, so lacking in chivalry that the lady's pleasure is not theirs, so unsure of their own desires they can't tolerate an experience of utter loss, utter humiliation, even as fiction? Not even as a play on words (his pleasure placed above me, literally)? Creeps!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very good portrait

of a sick mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grow a pair

No wonder she picked him, if lay there and let that happen. If you were tried up say so and you were they have to keep you that way too to keep you from killing them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No story here.

Just some cheap suck and fuck. Why are all three of them there? Why would he let Matt into the room? What makes his wife think he simply won't grab his gun and shoot her and her lover? With no setup this mess made no sense. Either kick the crap out of Matt and throw him out or pack and leave. Either way his marriage is over. Who would stay with a cheating slut? One that has no problem demeaning, degrading and humiliating her husband? This wasn't worth the time spent to read it.

zero stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

yuck 1*

tells much about this writer, simple and purely a beta cuck. kudos to you for being a worthless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
-1*

Yea, grow a pair and destroy both of them. Take pictures and show them to all of the family members.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Can it possibly get any worse today?

Fkn genetic abnormalities posing as authors. These guys are a walking argument for abortion!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
WOW!

Congratulations on having the balls to post your first attempt at writing a story, on loving wives. The comment writers sure had their fun, but I notice not one of them offered advice on how you could improve. (Yes, you do need to improve.)

Let me give a few tips. #1 Set the story up—what the heck is hubby doing in that position, as far as that goes how is he in that position? I’m not too up to date on things, but I thought a divan was a sofa, which begs the question, how does one get under a sofa? Why am I nit-picking this? You need to make your stories believable, even if one has to suspend unbelief to do so. You are asking your reader to make too big a jump here.

#2 You need to set your characters and story on stage. Why are the three of them here at this time? You just grabbed up three people, stuck hubby under the divan while wifey fucks boyfriend up top. They all obviously know about everyone’s presence and yet they don’t seem to care—there has to be a story behind that one.

#3 Study other highly rated stories on this site and use them as a guide. Remember you need a beginning, middle and an end. You gave us no beginning, which kept the middle from making sense, and a half-ass ending.

#4 on the positive side your writing craft is not at all bad for a beginner, and you do show imagination with your plot. (Who the hell would put a man under a sofa?) That’s thinking ‘out of the box.’

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea,

but better written than many on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Carolina Dreamer

Please you need spell check and a editor when you post your need help comments.

Your comments are longer than the story.Get a life.Why would you think anyone here wants your help.Write your won stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Whoa, Wrong Story Section!!!

This is so fucking gay my hard drive went limp. Get the useless broad out of the way and go get that big beautiful luscious cock, in your mouth, coating your tonsils with jizz. Can't gay bulls humiliate gay pansies without going through women? You should Google it. Suck a cock in your IT department and they will show you how.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great job!

Please keep writing!

graymangazergraymangazerabout 7 years ago
What's going on?

This was okay for a flash read, but it screams out for more characterization. Who were these people? Why do they find themselves in this position?

Nothing wrong with the writing, I just wish we knew a little more about the background. But even so the idea was hot.

As for the negative comments; I knew what the story was about before reading it, why don't you? To one particular reader; a divan is a bed, not a sofa!

Basically, post in the category you feel is right, but beware of "loving wives," as its inhabited by narrow minded bigots, and they'll do whatever they can to put you down. I just wonder why they read these type of stories?

Anyway, as a first attempt it was good, please try to include a beginning and middle, otherwise it's just a spoiler.

I'm giving it five, a little to wind up the trolls, but mainly I can recognise someone who can write something that I want to read.

softreadersoftreaderabout 7 years ago
Pure....

this is pure erotica - the situation is described so well... no need for anything more

excellent - cant wait for your next...

ViscontiViscontialmost 4 years ago
Underhercum

So underherthumb how you like all his cum on your face. True story or sick dreams CUCK.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another fucking moronic "I lost her to a better man" story.

Ok kids, this is part of why you cucks are, as all studies indicate, mentally ill. And not only do studies show it, you do as well when you write idiocy such as this. Could a story have been any more empty and devoid of anything that could even remotely be seen as worthwhile? Well, actually most cuck writers get ab out as deep as this, which is about as deep as the intellectual curiosity of a Trump fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just use the Glock/Colt on all of them and do the world a favour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous