All Comments on 'She Surprises Her Husband Pt. 02'

by Rich5Spot

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT HOT

I am a cuckold and love it.I love for my wife to be with other men.

This would be great in L.W. but as you said to many hate comments there for this kind of story.Thanks for sharing your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved the humiliation?

Well I guess that says it all. A man that finds comfort in being demeaned, degraded and humiliated by his slut wife. Of course you forgot to mention that he checked his pride and self respect at the door. Did he at least make her go to the Doctor's to get checked for all the diseases she has? This is standard drivel. Its been written many, many times. Your story is neither original or clever. The characters, especially the wife, are thoroughly unlikable people. And the dialogue is simply awful. Take a creative writing class. Get a GREAT editor and try again. This was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THIS IS BOY LOST HIS BALLS.

MANHOOD LOST. WHAT A LOSER. Can't satisfy his wife, so he wimps out by saying he loves humiliation. Humiliation is anther word for LOSER, FAILURE, CUCKOLD.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing. At least they sort of reconciled. There is one cliche in here...

That really irks me. The old, "If we don't go through with this the way I want, we will never explore your fetish again" (usually cuckold but it could be anything from Boots to Butts).

Such a position is confrontational, often inconsiderate, and is almost always answered on these Literotica pages with capitulation. Trite, wimpy, and unrealistic. IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why does a woman watching the cuck shows her husband watched assume that her husband wants her to cuckold him?

Is it because the reverse is too painful to contemplate?

That she is simply a dead loss in bed?

Think about it wives.

How would you feel if your husband never hugged you unless you hugged him first?

Get back to reality.

Both of you need to feel needed. It's what being human is all about.

So if he has to watch porn to drain his prostate so he does not have to take 5 minutes to pee, what does that say about your attitude?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous