She Surprises Her Husband Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

"You know, I didn't have you lick out my pussy after my date with Roy, but next time we are going to do this again only I will be filled with his cum," she teased.

Desired effect as my cock started to show signs of life. I loved the humiliation. She then turned around into a 69 position. She played with my cock with her hands while she pushed her ass into my face. Before I knew it, I was eating her ass for the 2nd time this weekend, and my life. She encouraged me to continue on her ass which was incredible and I lapped away like mad.

Jenna then instructed, "Ooh baby, use your fingers."

Wait, did she just tell me to stick a finger in her ass? I did that once when we were dating and lets just say it did not go well. But there was no doubt what she wanted so I sucked on my index finger to get it wet and gently inserted into her anus. Jenna moaned softly as I moved my finger ever so gently and went back to licking her juicy pussy. As I got no resistance, I switched to two fingers and continued to work her gently. Just hearing her soft moan had turned my dick as hard as ever as I made the fateful choice to go to three fingers. Her ass was not going to easily accept all three but with Jenna apparently in agreement I forced my way in there. She grimaced but did not complain and I continued my assault on her tight little asshole. I was now totally engaged in trying to make this a real positive experience for her so I moved tenderly even though I had an instinct to ravage that ass. I pulled out and wet my fingers some more with as much spit as possible and reinserted with relative ease as she had now adjusted to accommodate the three and she really got into my rhythm.

"Randy, I want you to fuck my ass now!" she instructed to my utter amazement.

I noted she had some Vaseline on the nightstand. Wow, she planned this! I was in pure glee as I greased up my cock. Three fingers had stretched her a tad wider than my cock, but the full roundness was going to be a new stretch for her so again I treaded lightly. As I got a couple of inches in, there was some resistance so I needed to be a little forceful. Part of me was afraid of how she might react but most of me was ready to take her like a savage. When half my cock was in, I pulled out to the tip before moving back in a little bit more than before. This slow see saw effort continued as Jenna did not protest once. She wasn't moaning like a filthy pig, but without complaint I moved along and in a few minutes I was almost buried to the hilt. She started to moan which got me really excited and I started to fuck her a lot harder than I would have thought possible. The harder I pushed, the more she moaned and I started to actually slam her ass. I felt like King Stud as I pounded away. Having cum not so long ago I had held out quite a bit more than I ever would have thought possible but I was getting close. Finally, after about 8 minutes of constant pounding, I blew my load deep in her ass. My dick shriveled quickly and I finally 'popped' out of her used ass. Jenna smiled at me as I wondered how this had all happened. All I knew was I had a new slutty wife and I was thrilled. That I had to share her with Roy was not even a concern. Things had worked out as I had hoped. I would sleep well tonight.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers
12