She Told Me in a Dream

Story Info
Wife gives up affair while sleeping.
8.6k words
4.21
177.8k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,461 Followers

Henry:

I didn't see the warning signs, but when you love and trust someone completely, you aren't really looking for them either.

I didn't think anything of it a year ago when my wife of 28 years, Traci, started mentioning a new co-worker in recounting the events of her workday. Some guy named Tyler, a kid who had recently joined the team she was on at Geiger Insurance, one of the nation's top life insurance companies. She said he was brash and a bit of a flirt, and pretty good looking as well. She said she thought the young girls on the floor were jockeying for a position to be the go-to person to help the new guy -- with any number of questions, professional or personal.

People were always coming and going at Geiger. It was a large national company with probably a thousand employees in its home office in a large New England city. Traci had been there 20 years, was an assistant vice president, and had pretty much seen it all. By the tone of her voice, I could tell Tyler was nothing but another of the hundreds of upwardly-mobile young people that had gone through the office before.

Looking back on it, I should have been concerned when he continued to turn up on her nightly recaps, as she continued to make mention of the effect he was having on most of the women in the office. She almost never brought up anything about him being successful at his job, but the notes were always about him flirting or the women discussing how they'd like to spend some "quality" time with him. Not her, of course, at 50 she was old enough to be his mother and she was sure he wouldn't be looking at her with all the younger women around, she'd note. He was 26 by the way, she said, the same age as the oldest of our two grown children.

Traci:

It was quite humorous, really, to watch all the women in the office scramble for attention from Tyler, our new guy. He was incredibly handsome and well-built, and he knew it, too. He was also brash, and a shameless flirt. I enjoyed watching him chat up everybody else. Me, I was the unit's mom, having been there the longest, and at 50 I was old enough to be this kid's mother. For the most part, he kept his distance from me.

And then one day, we were assigned a project together. Actually, I was assigned the project. His job was to provide support.

At first, he played it real cool, being very solicitous, but around the second week he started to do to me what he does to all the other women: the small compliments about the clothes, pretending he was interested in some personal stories I was telling someone else, a few extra smiles my way, and then finally putting his hand on my forearm in a more familiar way then was probably professional. I didn't say anything at the time to him, figuring that it certainly wouldn't continue with me, plus, since I was wise to the game, it had no chance in hell of succeeding.

But I had to admire his pluck: instead of being rebuffed by my noncommittal, he seemed to intensify his efforts to get me to like him, both on a professional and personal level. And, after a while, I had to admit to myself that he wasn't such a bad kid, with several redeeming professional qualities, and again, his good looks certainly made it easy to look at him.

We began to work together on a couple more projects, and without my even realizing it, we had our own friendship thing go on, outside of the work friendship. We'd occasionally go out to lunch together, and when we all went out together for an after-work drink or two, Tyler was always at my table, if not at my side. And, truthfully, I enjoyed his presence.

A couple of the other long-time female staffers noted how chummy we had become. I agreed with them, not ashamed, because I noted to them that it was purely friendship; he was like one of my kids.

Tyler:

When I first came on board, I was incredibly impressed by the number of good-looking available women on the team. Traci didn't give me the time of day. But as I got my feet on the ground, I noticed that Traci was the cream of a very good crop. I'll admit I have a thing about older women, but Traci would be an attention-grabber in a roomful of women of all ages. She's just fucking beautiful, and while her body may have some time on it, it's damn good. Especially those big tits. I knew I wanted some of that, so little by little I was gaining Traci's friendship and, more importantly, her trust.

Henry:

Although I was tired of hearing the Tyler updates, I should have been concerned when they stopped altogether. It's almost like he fell into a black hole. A couple of times I even inquired about him, and Traci's response was something to the effect of "well, he's still around."

Traci is an absolutely beautiful woman. She looks at least 10 years younger than her 50.
She has the tits of a goddess, and the rest of her body is fairly hard from a lot of work at the gym. She's 5-9, doesn't slouch a bit to minimize her height. If anything, she's got just about the best posture you'll ever see on a fairly tall woman. I've always known I was incredibly lucky that this goddess fell in love with me.

When we were younger, I was always nervous that somebody would try to steal her away. But through the years, I've seen her deflect all kinds of unwanted male attention, and my trust for her -- as well as my love -- was complete. While I occasionally still got a little out of joint when I would hear of another guy sniffing around, it had never warranted a second look on my part.

We've raised two wonderful children, both now grown and out of the house. Our oldest, Chelsea, is 26, married, with the only grandchild we have so far, a gorgeous 2-year-old boy. Our youngest, Ellie, is 24, and got married just last year. We think between the two of them, we can have several grandchildren in a few years. Now, however, it looks like those future grandchildren will be visiting Grandma and Grandpa at different places.

Traci:

Tyler and I were working late on a Tuesday night on a project that had to be finished on Friday. I had told Henry that I was going to be late because of the project, maybe late for the whole week, but I didn't tell him that I was working on the project with Tyler. We had taken a short break for some delivery Thai food, and were just finishing picking up when it happened: Tyler leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. You know when something is wrong, but feels so good, you need more? Well, that's exactly what happened with me. At first, I backed up and looked at him, with alarm bells going off in my head, then I stepped forward and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. We looked at each other for a few seconds, then I told him we needed to get back to work.

We worked until just before 9, when I told him we should wrap it up.

"How about we go to Zeno's for a quick drink?" he suggested.

That was all it took. I knew better, but I still said yes.

We drove our own cars over to Zeno's, which was about five minutes away from the office. Zeno's is an upscale bar and grill, and we took a table toward the back after I first looked around to make sure I didn't recognize anybody, except for the waitress, Marie, and the bartender, Jack. The work crew occasionally stopped here, so we both had gotten to know some of the staff.

We sat at spots one and two at the table, rather than across from each other, and I honestly can't remember what we talked about in hushed tones. He was sitting to my left, and reached for my left hand with his right. When I put my hand in his, he stopped for just a moment to look at my wedding rings, but then he curled my hand into his, leaned over to me and gave me another of those soft kisses. It was almost as if we were high school kids out on our first date. It had been a lifetime ago for me since I dated at all, and I had forgotten about those little butterflies you get in your stomach on a first date. I was tingling inside, wondering where this was going to go.

Two drinks in, I glanced at my watch and noticed it was 10:15. I needed to get home to Henry, although that's not how I phrased it to Tyler. We kissed again, he helped me into my jacket and I left.

Tyler:

That was amazing. Now my worry was how she would react to our "date" tomorrow. Depending on how guilty she felt, tonight might have been a one-off. I was hoping that my taking it slow would pay dividends, as she would see that I wanted more than just a one-night stand.

Henry:

Traci walked in at about 10:45, and I noticed she had alcohol on her breath when she pecked me on the lips. I didn't say anything right then, figuring I would let her explain how a tough night at work turned into drinks.

Traci:

"Whew, that was a long day, Henry," I said as I hung up my jacket. "The crew and I hit Zeno's for a quick one on the way home, trying to blow some of the dust off of ourselves."

Henry knew that we occasionally stopped at Zeno's, so it was easy to sort of tell him the truth. I was impressed with myself for not feeling bad for stopping at all. It's not like he's never been out late before, I told myself.

We made some small talk for about 10 minutes, then I read today's mail and told Henry I was ready to turn in because I had another busy day tomorrow. We got into bed, turned off the lights, and I turned away from him and pretended to go to sleep fast. But I didn't sleep. I lay there thinking about Tyler, and what had happened tonight.

Henry is a good man; no, a great man. At 50, he still looks good and is fit and trim. He is a good lover, although not quite as good as he used to be, but he can still get me for several orgasms with his incredible fingers and magic tongue. He is a wonderful provider, being an engineer with a good salary and benefits, and as a father to our children, he is the best. He always helped me with the kids when they were little, and he wound up coaching them in several sports. His good salary allowed me to be a stay-at-home mom for a few years while the kids were little, although my restlessness led me back to returning to the workforce.

So with all that Henry's got going for him, why was I lying in our bed thinking about Tyler? Maybe it was the adventure of something new, maybe it was the thrill of a strange man finding me attractive. I know it's wrong.

I was pretty cool to Tyler when we first got into the office in the morning, and I could see his brain working overtime trying to figure out if it was over before it started. After lying in bed thinking about it for half the night, I was pretty sure I was going to end it in the morning.

We each had our jobs to do during the morning, and I was able to forget about Tyler and get on with working, when about halfway through the morning, Tyler poked his head into my office and said "Lunch?" with this totally little-boy, hopeful look on his face.

I smiled at his youthful exuberance. "Sure, but how about someplace like McDonald's?"

"Whatever you want, Mom," he said, calling me the nickname I had picked up around the office. He walked off with a swagger in his step, and I thought to myself how easy it must be to be a man.

Lunch was good. We were both more relaxed than we were this morning. Neither one of us felt any pressure. We were just two friends eating Quarter Pounders and fries.

After lunch we went back to working on our project, and the afternoon turned into the early evening. Everyone else had left two hours earlier when I finally felt like we were close enough to stop for the night. It was 7:15, and Tyler had been a perfect gentleman. And that's where we should have left it.

At this point in mine and Henry's lives, we had been having sex twice a week, usually on Wednesday and Saturday, so when I got home I was ready for some action. I could tell by the look on Henry's face that he was glad I was home early enough tonight, and after I got some food and a couple of glasses of wine in me, we retired to the bedroom for about an hour's worth of screaming orgasms on my part. It's like Henry knew there was a challenger around, and he absolutely did his best with his hands and mouth to blow the top of my head off. Then we did our usual cuddle routine, where we just lie there in each other's arms until we come down far enough to get out of bed and clean up.

Tyler who?

Henry:

I absolutely love our Wednesday and Saturday sex routine, although the sex on those days is hardly ever routine. Quite simply, my goal on those nights is to someday make Traci pass out from the pleasure. I'm working on it, and by the screams I'm able to get, I don't think Traci minds one bit.

Traci:

We had another late night in the office on Thursday, but when we were done, the project was finished. That called for a celebration, and we headed over to Zeno's.

As his boss, I bought for most of the night. We started out in party mode, laughing and joking, but after about an hour and three drinks in, we were practically joined at the hip and both of his hands were on my body; his left arm draped around my waist and his right hand resting about halfway up my right thigh, about two inches below where my skirt had ridden up to. We had gone from perhaps being a little loud to being much quieter, with light kisses on the lips being thrown in as well. We stayed like this for about another hour, when Tyler suggested we go over to his place. I was smitten like a teenage girl, and didn't even hesitate.

Two hours and six hard orgasms later, I knew I had to go home. We had made love three different times, and Tyler had come once in my mouth and twice in my pussy. He had a wonderful dick, about seven inches long and fairly thick, and he knew how to use it well. Tyler was about an inch longer and about half again wider than Henry, and his dick reached places in my pussy that Henry had never touched. It was wonderful. And it's been years since Henry could go twice in a short time, and here this kid had three. I was wetter than I have been for years.

And, except for when I was comparing Tyler's dick to Henry's dick, I hadn't given a thought to my husband all night. But this was magical. I most certainly would have stayed the night if I hadn't been married. Tyler, in fact, asked me to do just that, although I think he knew what my answer had to be. But like they say, you'll never know if you don't ask.

I was still feeling a little overwhelmed and unsteady on my feet when he walked me to his door and gave me a big, deep kiss before I walked off to my car. I knew I had 15 minutes to get my act together before I walked in to my own house and had to face my unsuspecting husband.

Tyler:

Wow!!!!! That woman is a goddess! She was as wet as any woman I've ever fucked before, and that body was just delicious. I've got to get more of this. I hope her husband realizes what a lucky man he is.

Henry:

For the second time in a week Traci walked in after 11 after having drinks with the gang at Zeno's after wrapping up a big project they have been working on, or so she says. I've never questioned her before, but I'm not stupid either. I was pretty sure she was avoiding looking me directly in the face, and her usual perfume smell seemed to be mixed with something else, like maybe the after shave of someone she may have been dancing close with. And she never did give me any kind of hello kiss, something that has never happened before in our 28 years of marriage.

Traci:

I should have known that Henry would wait up for me, but I wasn't necessarily thinking straight at that point and was a bit flustered when I walked in the door and he was sitting in the family room. I knew I looked a little disheveled and my breath probably smelled like bourbon and cum, so I knew I couldn't get too close to Henry and had better come up with a quick explanation.

So I first excused myself to the bathroom because "my back teeth were floating," then once in there I straightened up a little bit and rinsed out my mouth. Then when I came out and went into the family room, I made sure to keep my distance while I told Henry about finishing up the project with a big, triumphant flourish. He seemed very happy for me, and we went upstairs and went to bed.

When I saw Tyler on Friday morning, I'm not sure which one of us had a bigger grin, but we both had to remember to keep our professional faces on. Inside, however, I felt like a 16-year-old with a new crush, and I had to resist the temptation to run up to him and plant a big kiss on those adorable lips.

We barely had time to talk during the day, and never alone, but before the day ended I called him in my office for a one-minute meeting, at which time I told him I would text him tomorrow morning. He smiled and ducked back outside.

Saturday morning was gym time, and then I did the grocery shopping before heading home. Henry usually worked in the yard or did a small home repair, so we barely saw each other until early afternoon. It was the perfect time for a little Tyler time. I could get my exercise with Tyler instead of Anytime Fitness, and no one would be the wiser. I texted him at about 9 and said I could meet him until about noon. He texted back that he couldn't wait.

Fifteen minutes later I was in Tyler's arms; five minutes after that I was in his bed. We made love three times again, with him again cumming twice in my pussy and once in my mouth. I came at least four times that I am aware of; it's tough to keep track when your head feels like it's going to explode while you orgasm. We didn't talk much for the whole time I was there, preferring to let our bodies do the communicating. And that boy can communicate!

Tyler:

We hardly talked on Friday, but Traci told me she'd text me on Saturday, and she was as good as her word. I got more than two hours of goddess time. And she looks freaking fantastic bouncing on my dick cowboy, with her big boobs bouncing up and down like in a porno.

Traci:

I rushed through the grocery store so I got home only about 30 minutes later than usual. Henry heard my car pull up and came out to bring in the groceries for me. My looking disheveled this time would have looked exactly like a good workout at the gym. I just had to keep Henry far enough away so he couldn't tell that my scent came from Tyler and not the elliptical. Then I made my way upstairs for my post-workout shower, and everything was good again.

Henry:

Traci was practically humming when she came downstairs after her shower. She looked radiant. I promised myself that I would work harder than usual tonight in bed.

After a great meal at one of our favorite eateries, Traci and I hit a movie. When we got home it was playtime, and she seemed to me to be really up for it.

Traci:

I supposed I should have felt guilty having sex with Henry at night after having sex with Tyler in the morning, but actually, the very thought had me primed and ready to give Henry everything I had. Besides, I took a shower after Tyler and I had made love, and since it had been more than 10 hours since I had sex, I figured my pussy would have tightened back up. Years of working out and doing kegel exercises certainly had to count for something.

If anything, Henry probably benefited from my tryst with Tyler this morning, because my hormones were working overtime and I was lubricating like mad when we got upstairs. I gave him one hell of a ride after he gave me one hell of a tongue-lashing -- literally. It might have been the best night of sex we've had in months, maybe in years.

Henry:

Wow!

Traci:

Tyler and I went out to lunch together on Tuesday afternoon to discuss what had been happening and how we were going to continue it into the future. Not only did I have to be careful with Henry, but I felt we were getting a little too chummy in the office, and that wouldn't have been good for either one of us. I know Sheryl -- my right hand in the office -- in particular had figured something was happening, so we had to be more discreet.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,461 Followers