She Told Me in a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back on it, though, the kid wasn't that great a fuck. Yeah, he was good, but how much of what I thought was great sex at the time was just the thrill of getting it outside from a good-looking kid? He was certainly no better than Henry, and, in fact, wasn't really as good because Henry always had that golden tongue, and Tyler could care less about my needs. When did I lose control of the situation?

"Henry, I can't apologize enough for my stupidity. I don't know what I was thinking. Can't we just talk about this? I'll go to counseling. Whatever you want."

Henry:

While the affair hurt me, what really hurt was when I figured out Traci was actually in love with the kid, and not me. I might have eventually forgiven her if it was just sex, but she actually fell in love with him. What the fuck!

"Why did you stop loving me?" I asked quietly. "I worshipped the ground you walked on, trusted you completely for 28 years, and this is how you repay me? You jump into bed with a handsome kid, and then don't even question it when we stopped our own lovemaking. What did I do wrong?"

Traci:

I quickly tried to remember the last time Henry and I made love, and I honestly couldn't. I was so wrapped up with my relationship with the kid I neglected Henry's needs completely.

"I can tell by your face that you don't have a clue," Henry said. "It was soon after I found out about you two. I couldn't bear it that I was making love to someone who was loving someone else."

Henry:

It's amazing what kind of leverage catching your wife with her lover's dick in her mouth gives you when you are talking divorce. Traci didn't even try to fight me. We split everything down the middle and each kept our own retirement and benefit packages. She didn't ask for any alimony, although I made better money than she did. The only thing she requested of me on the day that we signed papers in the lawyer's office was the answer to one simple question: how did I find out about the affair in the first place?

"You told me in a dream," I answered truthfully.

Epilogue:

Henry:

Just to make sure I wasn't jumping into anything strictly on a rebound basis, I didn't go out with anyone for six months after the divorce became official. I hadn't been on the dating scene for 29 years, so I have to admit it was hard at first. Apparently, however, there are a lot of women out there between the ages of 35 and 55 looking for a decent guy with a good income who's not a headcase, so my dance card filled up pretty quickly.

To tattle on myself, however, I dated Tyler's ex-girlfriend Julie four times. The little prick has good taste in women, judging by my ex-wife and Julie, and she was amazing in bed with her youthful vitality and flexibility. Four times was enough, however; I'm not looking to wind up in an emergency room because I've pulled a muscle trying to be a gymnast.

I knew she said yes to the first date strictly out of revenge, even though she and dickhead had split up right after the barbecue. But she said yes to the next three because the old man still has magic fingers and a magic tongue. Apparently Tyler thought sex was all about him, but I showed Julie that it really is a two-person dance, and she couldn't get enough.

I even got a call from a co-worker of Traci's, who was at the barbecue with a date after having been divorced years before. She said she had guessed that Traci was screwing around on me, and figured it was only a matter of time before I became available. That was too close for me, though, and I turned her down, but told her to keep my number in case she ever changes jobs.

Am I looking for a long-term relationship? I'm still figuring it out. I thought Traci and I were going to grow old together, but apparently she had other plans. It took a while, but for the most part I am over the biggest part of the hurt. Do I still love her? Yes, a part of me will always love her. You just can't unlove someone after almost 30 years.

I haven't seen her nor talked to her since the day we signed the papers in the lawyer's office. I'm good with that.

Traci:

Not only did I have to grovel to keep my job at Geiger, but I wound up having to have sex with Ben one whole weekend while his wife was out of town. He took a Viagra both Friday and Saturday, and we fucked for like two days straight. My pussy, ass, and jaw all got a big workout, and I'm pretty sure I limped around the office for a couple of days while Ben strutted around like a peacock. I felt like a cheap slut the whole weekend.

Not surprisingly, then, Tyler got the ax about two weeks after my sex weekend with Ben, something about his position being eliminated in an internal restructuring.

From the moment he limped out of the back yard, Tyler and I have not spoken another word. Although I was too smitten to notice it, Tyler and I really had nothing going for us except for sex. We never connected the way Henry and I did. I was just too wrapped up in my next orgasm to see what was right in front of my own eyes.

Henry. What can I say? I screwed up royally. There was no way he would ever take me back. And after the blowjob in the house, no way he really could. I just tried to fade from his life, although he'll never fade from mine.