She Told Me in a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kid was smart; he understood completely, especially as long as we were continuing to have our fun. We worked out a schedule of sorts: we would alternate "working late" two hours one day a week, going from Tuesday to Thursday and then back again, and I would continue to "work out" at Tyler's on Saturday mornings.

Things were better than good. Tyler and I were lighting it up twice a week and Henry and I were lighting it up twice a week. In fact Henry and I continued to have the best sex we've had in years; I'm guessing because I was so turned on all the time from both him and Tyler.

And Tyler and I even got together for a couple of weekends away, courtesy of our company, which sent the two of us to Florida and once to North Carolina. We were technically booked into two rooms, but only one got used on both weekends, and except for when we were in meetings, the two of us fucked non-stop for the entire time. I have to admit I was little sore when I got home from both trips, although I certainly couldn't tell that to Henry.

Henry:

While I wasn't happy with Traci being gone for a couple of weekends, I understood that sometimes you've got to take one for the team, and she needed to do this for her job. She seemed just a little worn out and a little stiff after she got back from both trips, but I attributed that to her not being a kid anymore. But the Monday night after she got back from North Carolina, we were lying in bed for about 15 minutes when my horniness overcame me and I started to gently rub Traci's pussy. I didn't realize she had dozed off that quickly, and she just kind of mumbled at me as she moved away, "Give it a rest, Tyler."

Wait -- what!!!

Tyler? I didn't have to ask to whom she was referring, but as I got up on my elbow to respond, I noticed she was back to sleep. The woman who was the center of my world, my wife of 28 years, had just called me somebody else's name -- clear as a fucking bell.

The rest of the week was a blur. We didn't have our usual dynamite sex on Wednesday night because I begged off with a migraine. In truth, I couldn't face Traci until I could figure out what the fuck was going on.

For her part, I don't think she realized what she did. If she did, she was incredibly cool about it.

Traci:

Something was wrong with Henry when I got back from North Carolina. He seemed okay on Monday, but by Tuesday he was distant and uncommunicative. He didn't even want to make love on Wednesday, and our Saturday session was just perfunctory at best. Fortunately for me, Tyler was still very much on his game, but this thing with Henry had me concerned.

Henry:

I was in a private investigator's office the day after Traci's "Tyler" comment. Fortunately I make a lot of money, because I contracted him for two weeks of almost round-the-clock surveillance. I knew immediately in my heart that she was cheating on me, but I don't go off half-cocked on anything. We engineers double-check all the math, all the time.

Two weeks later, I had more than enough proof. I had hundreds of photos, some video (I didn't ask my guy how he got that), and audio. She was fucking this guy every way from Sunday. Me, I had barely touched her in the last two weeks, and I think she might have figured out why.

Then again, maybe she hadn't figured it out. While we went into a sexual holding pattern, she and her boy-toy made up for it by increasing their time together. She started going to the gym on Monday night for a spin class, she said. I didn't need the PI for this one. I followed her to Tyler's the very first night. Wow. She must think I'm fucking stupid, along with being incredibly trusting. I'll plead guilty to the latter, but not the former.

Traci:

I suppose I should be more worried about Henry and this funk he's in. Maybe there really is something wrong with him. As far as the missing sex, I've filled in with more Tyler. I'm now taking a "spin class" at the gym. Tyler didn't even hesitate when I told him we could have more time together.

Tyler:

Three days a week with my goddess is amazing, although she does kind of cramp the time I have for dating. But that's mostly on Saturday nights anyway, and if I don't have a babe lined up already, I don't seem to have any problem finding one at a bar to bring home. Don't get me wrong, Traci's an amazing fuck, but I still like to spend time with girls who know who Beyonce is.

I haven't said a thing about this to Traci; I'm not crazy. Plus, I think she's really falling for me, in sort of a 16-year-old girl way. I get several texts from her throughout the week telling me she misses me. She's even sent over a shot of herself topless in a dressing room at Macy's. Said she couldn't find anything sexy to wear, she maybe she'd just have to go with what God gave her. I almost creamed myself, it was that hot.

We set up a getaway weekend for a few weeks from now. Traci told her old man we had a meeting in New York City from Friday until Sunday. Bet I can get her to do the topless thing for me in a dressing room in a store in New York.

Traci:

Henry didn't even protest when I told him I had to go to New York City for three days in a couple of weeks. He almost seemed relieved. That was odd. I'm definitely going to make him see a doctor when I get back.

Henry:

I have to admit I was kind of relieved when Traci told me she had to go to NYC for a long weekend. It had gotten very difficult to ignore her requests for sex, although those have lessened now that she's seeing Tyler three times a week. I am making a real effort to stay away from her while my lawyer is working on divorce details. I suppose I shouldn't give a shit anymore and just use her body like the slut she is, but I'm not wired that way.

Traci:

The weekend in New York City was magical. We stayed in a great hotel, ate at a couple of nice restaurants, took in a show and made love six different times, including once in a dressing room in a crowded women's shop. Henry and I never did anything like that ever. And I bought a skirt that was so short that any time I climbed steps or sat down everyone could see my panties. Tyler absolutely loved it, and so did a photographer at a little coffee shop who just spotted my pantied crotch, turned and took several shots. I really felt slutty just then, but Tyler said I was beautiful and fun. In fact, several times throughout the rest of that day, I felt his hand under my skirt caressing my ass or wet pussy.

About the only time I didn't enjoy the day was when I was in a ladies' room at the restaurant we went to that night. I was in a stall when two women walked in and set up shop by the far part of the large mirror to attend to their make-up. They weren't being very quiet when the conversation apparently got around to me.

"Wow, did you see that hot guy with that woman old enough to be his mother, the one who's showing everyone in here that she's wearing thin white panties over her very wet pussy. You know why she's dressed like that, but you'd think a guy that hot wouldn't have to go out with a MILF, maybe even a GILF."

They both chuckled at that before the second one spoke up.

"Did you see the tits on that woman? Absolutely freaking huge, and she was braless as hell. They were swaying side to side every time she moved. I practically wanted to go over there and play with them myself. I'm guessing he got her over at Gangbang Grannies."

Although I was finished in the stall, I was too embarrassed to come out and face the pair. Too embarrassed and too excited. While they were talking me down, I was getting more excited and wet by the minute. They finally finished with their make-up and left, and I got out of the stall and cleaned my hands; all the while my knees were shaking with excitement. I was flushed and shaking when I got back to our table, and I grabbed Tyler's hand, stuck it under my skirt and rubbed my wet pussy through my wet panties. We finished what was left of our meal and headed back to the hotel. I let Tyler do me in all three holes that night, and had an assortment of screaming orgasms.

Henry:

I knew the trip probably wasn't really for work, and I knew Tyler would be going along, so at the last minute I decided to send my investigator down to New York for a nice weekend on me. And I was right, of course, the weekend had nothing to do with work. And my guy came back with a bunch more shots, including one where it just looked like Traci posed for him in this very short skirt with her legs open and her wet panties showing to the world. Said he was a photographer, took the shots and then scurried off.

When she got back she seemed tired and distracted. Those three-day sex marathons sure can take a lot out of a person, I've been told.

While all of this was going on and my life was falling apart, I still kept up appearances by continuing to do my usual things, and Traci, for the most part, kept up her appearances as well. Which meant that for the last several weeks we have both been preparing for a pair of summer backyard barbecues that we host every year, one for her office co-workers and one for mine. We've been doing it for about 10 years now, and it's always a highlight of summer. First we host about 10 people from her team and their guests -- including her immediate boss, and than two weeks later we host about 10 people from my engineering section at the plant and their guests.

The party starts at 4 and usually runs until midnight, with people drifting back and forth between the house and back yard. We have the usual set-up of lawn games, plenty to drink and more than enough steaks, chops, burgers and hot dogs for everyone. I actually hire a small catering firm for the day to bartend and grill, so I can play congenial host and not miss a minute of my own party. I rent a 94-inch big screen and have it set up under the awning on our patio, with a baseball game usually playing for background.

There is an old saying that says something like "Chance favors the well-prepared." Well, I'm here to tell you that sometimes chance is just that: chance. And I couldn't have gotten luckier on party day if I had planned it. Guests started showing up at 4, and at 4:15 Tyler shows up -- with a date! A good-looking young thing with red hair, big tits, and legs all the way up to the plumbing. And she's hanging on his arm, as if she's done this on a regular basis.

As soon as I spotted the two of them, I turned my head to see where Traci was. She was talking with several of her office co-workers at the far end of our back yard when she caught sight of Tyler and "the other woman." We've been married for 28 years, and I don't think I've ever seen more fire in her eyes than at that moment. "Holy shit, boy, what the fuck were you thinking?" came immediately to my mind. Apparently dickhead thought that the invitation to bring a guest included him.

Traci and I weren't the only ones surprised by Tyler bringing a date. I noticed several of the other women looking somewhat taken aback, and I observed several tongues wagging. Seems that several co-workers either knew about the affair or surmised it.

Tyler:

Well of course I was bringing a date. The invitation said everyone got to, and I didn't want anyone to think I was a loser. Traci and I never discussed exclusivity, and I figured if she could have her husband, then I could have whomever I wanted, too.

Traci:

That little bastard! What the fuck was he thinking? I knew he had dated that tramp from time to time, but to bring her to my barbecue, and flaunt her in front of me! We'll see about that!

Henry:

I, along with several others, guardedly watched Traci as she moved among the guests. She eventually worked her way over to Tyler and his date, so I casually meandered over to where I could hear the conversation.

"Mom, this is Julie," Tyler said by way of introduction. "Julie, this is Mom. Everyone calls her that because she's been at our office of Geiger the longest and she takes care of everyone."

"Nice to meet you, and thank you for having us," Julie said. "And thanks for taking care of my Tyler, too."

I didn't see any smoke coming out of Traci ears, but I was looking for it. To my mind, the girl seemed to hint that she knew something of Tyler's relationship with Traci, and the fact that she was clinging to Tyler and rubbing on him had to set Traci on edge. If this would have happened anywhere but at our home in front of all these people, I think Traci would've bitch-slapped the girl into next week.

"Great to finally meet you," was all Traci said, but as she turned away from the pair she shot Tyler a death glare. I'd seen that look several times in my 28 years as her husband, and if he was smart, he would have left right then.

But he wasn't smart, and the barbecue continued on with he and Julie mixing in with everybody else, until I looked up at about 5:30 and noticed both he and my wife were missing. I took a quick tour around the yard and found Julie talking to several of the other young women in attendance, but no Tyler and no Traci. I quickly breezed through the family room, living room, and dining room as well, and when I didn't see either one I knew they went upstairs.

About a hundred years ago when the kids were small, I installed surveillance cameras all over the house so Traci and I could monitor them even if were weren't in the same room with them. Even though the kids weren't little anymore when Wi-Fi came in, I still switched the cameras over, just because I could, but we hadn't used those cameras in years. They should have still been active, however, and I decided this was as good a time as any to test my theory. I grabbed my phone and hit the app for the cameras, trying the master bedroom first. I didn't think she'd actually be stupid enough to take him to our room, but then again I didn't think she'd be stupid enough to head upstairs with him at all. Jealousy, that green-eyed monster, had made her incredibly careless.

There was no one in the master bedroom, so I next tried my older daughter's room. That was empty, too, but I hit paydirt when I clicked into the younger daughter's room. Judging by the video, the pair appeared to be arguing. Two clicks later, I had the argument -- both video and audio -- up on the big screen.

"I can't believe you brought that slut to my house," Traci said to Tyler in a whispered yell. "I thought I told you to dump her, for god sakes. What do you need her for when you've got me?"

The kid looked totally flummoxed. I know from experience that Traci can do that to a person.

"But you've got Henry in addition to me. Why can't I have someone else, too?" he argued back, being sure to keep his voice down.

Regardless of them trying to be quiet, this was all being played out on the 94-inch big screen in front of everyone else at the barbecue, who had all crowded onto the patio to get a better look. It was like a train wreck that no one could turn away from.

They argued for another minute or so before the kid finally apologized, then he leaned in and gave Traci a soft peck on the lips. She gave him what I would describe as a wicked smile, then reached down the front of his pants and grabbed his cock. She kind of tilted her head like she was listening to hear if anyone was paying attention to them, then got down on her knees, unzipped his jeans and took his hard dick out of his pants. I heard several of the women watching sigh, then on the screen Traci stuffed his seven inches into her mouth. I heard soft crying from the patio, and realized it was Julie, who was standing in the middle of everyone. I felt bad for her, but not bad enough that I was going to stop the show.

Traci was in full bob motion a minute later, and within five minutes she had Tyler blowing his load down her throat. She impressively swallowed it all, and I heard several of the young men in attendance grunt appreciatively. "Way to go, Mom!" one young male voice said in admiration. Then it got dead silent, and everyone turned to look at me with a look of (pick one) shock, contempt, or pity.

About a minute later the "honored pair" showed up, looking very flush and very confused at everyone standing quietly on the patio. I quickly reset the playback and hit play, and the two of them arguing showed up on the screen.

"You didn't?!" Traci shrieked at me like a woman who had lost her mind.

"No, I didn't. You did," I quietly answered.

Like rats leaving a sinking ship, all the guests except Tyler and Julie left the back yard, some murmuring thanks on the way out, but most just trying to get out of the way of what they saw as a shitstorm brewing. Julie, for her part, still sat on the patio softly crying, while Traci and Tyler and I stood in a small triangle about five feet apart.

"H-h-how long have you known?" she stammered.

"I've known for about six months, but I'm sure you're going to tell me it's been going on for about a year. That's about as far back as I can figure, judging by the little signs that have become telltale now.

"But I don't think all of your co-workers and their partners knew until today. Judging by the reaction of some, I'm pretty sure most of your old guard at least suspected it, but I don't think any of the younger ones knew. And Tyler, he just became a celebrity."

The kid got a stupid look on his face before Traci hit him with a look of disapproval that would have melted steel.

"And Ben and his wife almost died from embarrassment. You probably didn't notice they were the first ones out the gate."

"Ah, shit," Traci hissed. "I've worked with that man for almost 20 years. Now he and his goody-two-shoes wife think I'm a total slut."

"Well, aren't you?" I asked snidely. "I've got a file full of photos and some video that says you are."

"Look, Henry, it's not what you think," she said. "It started out as just some innocent sex, and maybe we did get a little carried away, but there's nothing to it. I love you, and we can make this right."

"I don't love her, Henry. It was just sex, like she says," Tyler interjected. "I was just looking for some fun ..."

"Oh shut up, Tyler!" Julie yelled at him. "You told me it was just a few times; that you were going to 'ride her to a vice presidency.' Looks like she was riding you like a prize stallion!"

"Son, I think it's time you leave," I said to him angrily as I turned to face him directly. He put up his hands in a classic boxing pose. I stepped in with a hard right uppercut, hitting him on the bottom of his rib cage on the left side. Best shot of my life. I heard a rib crack and some small bones in my right hand did as well. He made a big "oomph" sound, and staggered back. He was done. He angrily motioned for Julie to follow him as he limped out of the back yard.

"Am I next?" Traci asked coolly.

She had no idea how much I wanted to pummel her right then, but I've never hit a woman before and hopefully I never will.

While the catering crew was cleaning up, we walked into the house together. I went over to my gun safe, undid the combo lock and pulled out the file my PI had put together. I tossed it on the kitchen table. She looked through the first few photos, then closed it back up.

"Just sex, huh? Maybe in the beginning, I might buy that. But for a year? I'd say you got carried away. And the sex weekends?"

She shifted uneasily on her feet.

Traci:

What the hell was I thinking? I just overreacted because Tyler brought that little tramp over to the house. God, I can't believe those cameras still worked. I had forgotten about them completely. Now the whole goddamn office thinks I'm Linda Lovelace, and I probably pushed Henry into a divorce considering I just slutted right here in the house.

He was really mad. That shot he took on Tyler was awfully hard.

I've got to speak to Ben and grovel big-time if I want to keep my job. One of us has to go -- me or Tyler -- and he might be a handsome kid and a good fuck, but my money is on me.