She used to be Innocent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly shamed herself for thinking of such impure thoughts, but she couldn't resist anymore. She wanted him to take her earlier, and he hadn't. He had hardly touched her since the first time he was inside of her, and though she despised her submissiveness, she desperately needed to feel his possessive touch. She turned around, facing him, and stood on her toes. She was small and couldn't reach, which frustrated her. She wrapped her hands around his neck, greedily pulling him down, and pushed her lips against his.

He groaned, feeling her tongue enter his mouth, and pulled her close to his body. Her hips slightly swayed, putting pressure on his cock, and he couldn't help but tighten his grip around her.

"I need you to say it," he said breathlessly, feeling his shaft against her body. She looked at him, unsteady with desire, and cocked her head in confusion. She needed to feel his lips on hers again, but he was forcing her down, not allowing her to feel it. "I need you to say it." He repeated, this time with more strength.

"Say what?" she asked, desperate. At that moment, she would say anything as long as she could feel his cock inside of her.

"Say that you want me to fuck you." If her face wasn't so heated from lust, it would have flushed red with embarrassment.

"I...I want..." she started, knowing that confessing this would be the end of her old self. He placed his lips on her neck, allowing her to feel a tingle rush through her spine. She knew that if she didn't comply, his lips would leave her body, and she would be left wanting. She built up her nerve and said goodbye to the old Lilly.

"I want you to fuck me!" She almost shouted it loud enough for someone to hear. William grabbed her wrist and led her through the garden's maze. It had gotten fully dark by now and Lilly couldn't see, but she blindly followed him, trusting him fully. They ran for only a short while, coming to the center. It had a few small benches, only big enough for two people if they were sitting shoulder to shoulder. The benches surrounded a large fountain. Before Lilly could say anything, he grabbed her sleeves and pushed them down, revealing her breasts to the crisp air. She shivered as he forcefully pushed her dress down all the way and took his clothes off so quickly it was a blur. Nervous about who might see, she guarded her breasts with her arms.

"Don't worry," he said as if reading her mind. "No one will find us in here." He lifted her up, allowing her legs to wrap around his middle. He groaned as he felt her legs tighten around him, her wet pussy rubbing against his cock. The fountain's water sprayed wide enough to let them hide inside without the danger of someone looking in. He pressed her up against the stone fountain, kissing and biting her neck. He glided his tip against her wet pussy and she held on to him tighter. She was worried about the pain that it would cause, but she dared not say it. As he positioned his shaft at her opening, he thrust inside of her powerfully.

Lilly was happy to know that instead of the tearing she felt her first time, she only felt a dull ache. Her pussy tightened around him, happy from his return, as he thrust into her deeply, drawing moans from him. He grabbed her breast and played with it, molding it to the shape of his hand and pinching her nipple. She enjoyed his full possession, feeling a familiar sensation building in her core. She shouted out in satisfaction as she finished, pressed up crudely against the fountain. He kept shoving into her as her pussy throbbed around his dick. Though her climax was extreme, she kept wanting more. He pushed into her harder, his tip ramming against the hilt of her pussy. It felt so good to be so filled that she quickly orgasmed again. She weakly held onto him, tired, but he kept going. She could feel the tingle in her toes as he thrusted inside of her, touching every part of her. Again she felt it building, this time stronger. William knew he was about ready to cum. She was so wet and tight that she was dripping down, coating his body and landing on the stone beneath them. As Lilly was about to finish for a third time, he paused inside of her, covering her mouth. He heard laughing in the distance. Lilly groaned from the sudden break in his movements and stirred her hips temptingly, bringing out a small thrust from him. Her eyes grew wide as she heard the shouting in the distance.

Someone was in the garden, perhaps in the maze. Even if the water from the spout blocked them from view, their clothing was lying outside, carelessly thrown onto the ground. Someone would know what was going on. They heard the noises get closer.

William groaned as he felt her pussy tighten again around him, and he thrust slowly in and out of her. She was breathy, trying to keep still under the circumstances, but his movements reminded her of how close she was to finishing, and she twisted her hips in a desperate attempt to keep fucking, driving him mad. His thrusts started to become quicker, and it became more difficult to keep her moans suppressed. Her mouth opened and let out small whimpers. She could feel herself reaching climax.

As soon as she heard the two people's footsteps enter in the center of the maze, she collapsed on William, pulsing around his cock. He clamped his hand around her mouth, keeping her small whimpers subdued. He felt himself losing control as her insides squeezed him snugly, and he let loose inside of her. He coated her, overfilling her, allowing his cum to drip out and land on the stone underneath of them. They waited like that, quietly regaining their energy. He rested his head on her breasts as she held onto him tightly. She didn't want to be dropped. As if reading her mind, he held onto her tighter.

"Whose clothes are these?" The man asked. She could hear him pick up the silky fabric and throw it back down on the ground. The other laughed in amusement.

"Whoever it is, they seem to be having a good time. Let's go, they can probably hear us. I'm not one to peek." The two left the maze.

William and Lilly stayed still, embracing each other, making sure that no one was around. When they finally agreed that the only creatures nearby were the crickets, he pulled out, leaving her pussy empty. They looked at each other, smiling, as he bent down to kiss her lips softly. Lilly felt drained and rested her ear against his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. His chest was scarred from all of his adventures, and her fingers traced the marks. She shivered from the cold and he laughed, leading her outside of the fountain. They got dressed while they were drenched, the water soaking through their fabric. He placed his arm around her shoulders and pulled her in close, hoping to keep her warm, and walked her through the maze, leading her to his chamber.

For once, she wasn't scared of him at all, but elated to be by his side.

12