All Comments on 'She Wanted to go Camping...'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real pervert or brain sick people will approve with that shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

Cuck,cuck,cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

1* CUCK GARBAGE!

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

U r a very sick fuck, this beongs in a rape catagory and you should be jailed because you have already done this to someone

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Now mentally sick people can write and posted at LW?

Now mentally sick people can write and posted at LW? Since when does LW accepts texts from mentally ill rapists, interned in an asylum? This story just missed one issue: The Arab being a human bomb killing all of them in the final scene. 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

muncher354muncher354almost 7 years ago
Nice story!

Was a cool story, wish you had actually written more about how the Arab and his son took her in the shower. At least from Chloe's a perspective.. Also was disappointed they didn't manage to DP her. Hopefully there's a chapter 2! Overall it was alright and got me excited, the gangbang fantasy with other dudes banging one woman is a turn on, and so is the woman's sexual awakening to situations involving multiple guys. I don't know why people go in this section and hate on these stories. Can't tell if they hate themselves. Kinda pathetic really. Anyway, hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where is the wife in this story?

In fa t where is the poor unarmed cuck.... all I see is a bunch of useless assholes male and female,

looking4itlooking4italmost 7 years ago

Lol not my kind of story or plot but the comments seem a little over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Actually I think the comments

were the best part of this story. Figure that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: muncher 354

You know what's really "Pathetic". Is your whining. Think about it, it will come to you eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF cuck garbage

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not going to happen is right

Nothing like people taking videos of her being a whore. What does she think is going to happen when they get home? Her divorce. The divorces of any of the men involved? And complete and utter embarrassment when the videos are shown to all her family and friends. She'll have to leave town. No one will want to have anything to do with her. Unless it's another wife that wants to beat the snot out of her for ruining her marriage. Ugly, stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

1* No explanation needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
They came here for fantasy sex stories...

...but left angry because there were fantasy sex stories.

Equus7Equus7almost 7 years ago
Awesome

Your story is fucking awesome! Great build up and release! The surprise Arab was s great touch!

WaxmeWaxmealmost 7 years ago
I hate anonymous comments

This was a great story. Don't let those ass holes who won't leave a name get you down. Your story is hot!

jbpeters74jbpeters74almost 7 years ago
Come Clean

You should have had the talk between the husband and wife where he finds out that his friends tricked her.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
Very Unpleasant

This is a very unpleasant story which treats the main female character as sub-human. Unhappily it seems that a number of readers prefer things that way, presumably because they can't form adult relationships with women.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Twenty Seven

I completely agree with you. It genuinely seems like some of these anon commenters won't like any story unless a wife is desecrated, destroyed, given aids, cancer and a new aggressive STD before she gets physically thrown to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: Waxme- I hate anonymous comments

LMAO- question is, why do you read anonymous comments if you hate them so much. Tell the truth, you just can't stand opposing opinions. Isn't that it? Sounds like you're a fucking hypocrite. By the way is your name Waxme?

One star for this crap. Written for the perverts like this ass wipe that calls himself Waxme. Now I gave you something to hate. Think before that pea brain of yours overheats again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
looks like that lustfullofshit

the predator woman seducer is making his rounds again. Any recent conquests of married women?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyounguy

To each his own. Erotica is in the eye of the beholder. Why does it bother you so much that they're are some readers who don't agree with your assessment of a story? Are you saying you're opinion has more validity than anybody else?

Actually the comments provide a great service for a lot of us readers. We can avoid reading stories just based on those comments. Tags and title are not always a good indication of content. Personally, I think many of you are just attention seekers and cry wolf anytime somebody writes something you don't agree with.

Not going to say one thing about this story, because based on the comments, I didn't read it.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
To both of you

First of all, most recent anon, thanks for a well thought out comment, allow me to respond in kind.

What bothers me, well bothers is really the wrong word most of the time. I find it perplexing that readers will read a story they don't enjoy, merely for the purpose of complaining about it. (Sorry Author for bringing up another story in your comments section)

Take wonderful wife to worthless whore chapter 2. Its first chapter angered a lot of people yet those very same people (more likely then not) clicked on chapter 2 even though chapter 1 got under their skin to such a degree. I'm trying to figure how hollow a life has to be to engage in that sort of activity since I cannot comprehend it. If chapter 1 of a story angers me, I put the book down, I don't read chapter 2 or 3 or 4 and so on.

Erotica is absolutely in the eye of the beholder but desire for erotica is not what I see here, what I see is anger and hatred, people wanting wives that stray to meet absolutely gruesome fates.

Other anon, you can stop trying to shame me for sleeping with married women, it's not going to work. I have no regrets about any actions I undertake. You seem to speak from a place of anger as well, maybe my actions hit a particular nerve with you, maybe you're married and don't treat your wife as well as you should. Want to stop people like me, treat your wives better so that they don't seek happiness elsewhere and thus can be seduced by someone like me. All I actually do is give a damn about them, I listen, I engage, I make them feel worthwhile.

I had to pop in here, all you anons ran away in the worthless wife comments section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Funny

The LW section is mixed section. The stories for a sexual minority and stories for the sexual majority are together here. The owner of the Literotica do not want to divide the LW section into 2 new section, so the Anon's and user's comments are a complain for the cohabbitation.....either at stories for the sexual minority or at stories for the sexual majority.

Very funny the members of the sexual minority complain in the comment section of the stories for the sexual majority.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please, LYG

No one here believes you have ever slept with anyone, much less a married woman. You're obviously some 15 year old pimply faced nerd wanking to dirty stories you shouldn't be accessing.

Find some equally repulsive girl and ask her out. Maybe you'll get lucky.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Great camping trip

Hot hot story. Makes a girl want to go camping. Xoxoxoxox Annette

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Oh no

Hey anon, whether you believe it or not is something I can't control. I know what i've done but if you need to assume i'm lying to keep a nice picture of your world intact then so be it. I will just say that some people definitely do believe it based on the interactions i've had here, a fact which has as much impact on me as your refusal to believe it.

Women cheat on their husbands and husbands cheat on their wives, this isn't breaking news.

Thanks for asking about acne, i've been free of that beast for 4 years now, repulsive girls and women need love as well, beauty is far from just skin deep, maybe look into that. That chubby girl you ignored in high school could've become a beautiful woman, you'll never know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun story!

What I loved:

Camping. I love camping stories with hotwives.

Dialogue where they talked her into bad things. Stuff like "we should practice anal sex so it works better for your husband" and she is like "Yea that sounds like a good idea", lol.

Using her for pleasure. something about using the wife to simply get off gets me off.

Stuff I didn't like:

She takes 3 sips of alcohol and doesn't remember getting used. Seemed forced.

Not enough sex in the story after they get together.

A-holes that read this (&other) wife story and get guilty and get all guilty or whatever and post bad reviews/comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-fun story

Who gives a shit what you like or don't like. That you even favor a story like this speaks volumes about you as a person. Slime balls is what we call guys like you.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Transference is powerful

How am I the closet gay when you're the one that constantly brings it up anon?

I'm not the one that's made comments about me having cocks up my ass, that's an angry anon remark. Every unintelligent little comment ends up going gay in some manner so either you're forcing your desires onto me or you lack the skill to come up with a fresh insult of any kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This kind of shit goes on at camp sites. A bunch of younger guys that camp all the time fucked these two girls who were camping with their parents. They were 19&20. While they were getting fucked the parents came looking and hung out drinking heavily and smoking pot . One guy 20 told the wife lets go find them but had the only intention of fucking her and that he did. He fucked her mouth then stuffed her panties in her mouth as he fucked her ass. They switched keeping hubby busy over the next three days as the bunch of them took turns double and triple teaming his wife and daughters the whole time. The pictures and videos were sick a story most wouldn't believe. They said the guy was cool and they felt bad but could pass up this opportunity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The River

Great story. We had a group that would go camping at the York River 4 guys &4girls and we had sex with each other all weekend. It was some of best times we ever had. sign tonguengroove.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4*

nice writing. didn't give a 5* because the asshole friends and the portrayal of arabs as rapists was a little turn-off. but it's obvious that you can write a hot sex scene!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: re: anonymous-fun story

"Who gives a shit what you like or don't like."

<P>

I have to wonder if, at some point before posting this, whether this person realized the same could be said about its comments -- or anybody's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I know its all just fantasy, but it's so rapey it's pretty tough for me to get turned on when everyone is lying deceiving and hurting Chloe. Her character also becomes pretty incomprehensible, even people into rough trade and rape fantasy aren't going to just jovially go along with being lied to, told to shut up when trying to communicate and being physically hurt repeatedly... Pretty retarded characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong Category

Literally all the men were rapists so it belongs in Non Consent. If it's put in the right category I'll know not to read it when I won't enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot!

Probably should include a tag or warning about the forced aspect, but great overall.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Absolutey great gangbang story

I really love this story. I travel a lot for work, so when I’m away my husband and I each play separately - he’s into 1-1, I’m into at a minimum at least two guys. We are both bi. When I’m home I’m the center of a monthly gangbang among my husbands friends, associates and friends of friends. Your story is fabulous. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written, enjoyable and erotic gang bang story. The force and alcohol aspects were at just the right level in my opinion. Chloe is a great Wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I missed the part

where the pathetic whimp finally realized what a piece of shit he was and stopped taking cock second hand thru the whore

michael1950michael1950about 5 years ago
She's going to ....

She should do a John Wick on the guys, one in the nuts and one in the face, the least they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LW apparently

attracts every faggotty cuck writer on the planet. They need to take their latent homosexual urges elsewhere, along with their formulaic "stories".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Follow up

Can have a party every now and then at home. What about bringing

the other wives camping and breaking them in on all the fun. Its not fair that Mark doesn't get strange pussy.

IJS0904IJS0904about 3 years ago

Well written and very erotic.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY !!!

Belongs under "Non-compliance/Reluctance", at best.

I don't think "compliance based on lies" equals "consent".

Olfrog14x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

saying a story for another time is a horrible choice. not telling what happened in the shower WHILE it was happening is called off screen or lazy writing avoid this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just want to know what happened on her solo hike.

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

Have to copy this comment...

They came here for fantasy sex stories...

...but left angry because there were fantasy sex stories.

bustyindianbustyindianover 1 year ago

This was so good. Lost count of how many times it made me cum. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife comes on all of our hunting and camping trips. Me and my friends are late thirties but my wife is only 25. The past three years she has been our little fuck doll at camp. Last fall she fucked eight different men over five days. A great time was had by all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice buddies, I would have beaten both of their asses and destroyed his cameras But it's just a story lol

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good story. We are planning some camping this summer with a few of our friends. She's interested in the ideas will just have to wait for the parties to begin.

alan_deealan_dee2 months ago

When all I could think about was if those were my do called friends I think I would take a baseball bat and see how much they liked anal, I then realized this wasn't a category I could appreciate. I made it to about half way and couldn't read anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous