She Wanted to go Camping...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe looked a bit confused as I hadn't actually mentioned anything about a photo shoot to her. "Photo shoot?"

"That's why he asked me to take you to the falls today... he thought you'd be more comfortable doing it with just me than in front of a pack of ravenous dogs." Doug said with a smile.

"Mark asked you to... take pictures with me at the falls? That..." Chloe said trailing off for a moment before adding, "...sounds like Mark."

"You're so beautiful, Chloe—I'm surprised you're not still modeling!" Doug said, laying it on a bit thicker.

Chloe blushed and wondered if she wasn't misreading her husband's intentions for the entire trip when she and Doug broke through a thicket of bushes to the sound of a roaring waterfall. Her smile widened when she saw how beautiful the entire scene was and asked Doug why no one was around someplace so amazing.

"There's a much easier, more tourist friendly set of falls by the two main campsites. Nobody ever comes here because of the distance and lack of beaten trails. Who hikes by compass anymore? I've spent hours here without ever seeing other campers this time of year. I think it's great for us because we got this super warm weather so early—people usually don't start showing up for another month or two." Doug replied.

Chloe knew Doug was a great photographer—we had some of his wilderness photos hung in our home in large format... she thought it would be nice to give me some decent pics from the trip and told Doug as much—information he'd use to our mutual advantage.

Doug set up his tripod and one camera to film wide angle video of the waterfall. He took his main dSLR and favorite high-speed lens for mobile shooting and asked if Chloe had her bikini on under her halter-tied button-down blouse, or a regular bra.

"I'm wearing my bikini under this top and my shorts." Chloe replied.

It was a different bikini from the one she wore on the drive down though. A "special one" she had planned for later but brought because she couldn't find the bottom to her first one (it was in my bag, not hers).

"Okay, here's what I'd like to do... I'd like to take pictures of you disrobing in front of the waterfall like you did the other night... untie your halter, unbutton the blouse, then open your blouse to me completely, showing me your bikini top—then I'd like you to turn away from me, untie the bikini top and let it fall to the ground... then... turn around!" Doug said, walking her through the shots he envisioned.

It was a lot for Chloe to process... spur of the moment was easy... planned and staged was not.

"God, I'd kill for a shot or twelve of tequila right now!" Chloe said, fanning herself. Her hands were shaking from nervousness as she contemplated if she was really okay with continuing down the path she was sure I wanted her to go down.

"I've got you covered—but honestly with the heat and the hike back—you'll want to take it easy" Doug said, pulling a small flask from his backpack.

Chloe took it and took a hit, then a second, then a third—chugging at least three good shots before handing it back and making that "yeesh that burns" face. Still, after laughing about basic white-girling the tequila she began feeling more relaxed and a bit giggly—good signs she'd enjoy the shoot more to Doug.

As the video rolled on the second camera on the tripod, Doug moved around Chloe as she slowly untied her halter then unbuttoned her blouse. A couple of times Doug asked her to rebutton it so he could shoot it from different angles, but they steadily progressed until Chloe was facing away from him with her bikini top on the ground and the waterfall cascading to her feet in front of her. She looked back over her shoulder at him and then turned to face him—her hands covering her beautiful, huge tits.

Doug asked her to give him a "hand bra," then to cover her nipples with a couple of fingers, then a single finger over each—allowing her areola to peak around her fingers—and then finally to drop her hands to her sides as his shutter fired rapidly along with her.

"This is what you wanted to see last night I bet!" Chloe giggled—her mood light with alcohol as she proudly displayed her 36F tits for Doug's camera. Doug moved close to her and took several closeup photos of her tits and face framed perfectly from straight on, three-quarters and from the side and repeated some of the shots with his phone for "a different effect."

Continuing with his momentum, Doug moved back and said, "Now unbutton your shorts and let them fall to your ankles slowly."

Filled with liquid courage, Chloe continued responding to Doug's direction as his shutter fired non-stop while she stripped down to her bikini bottom. He soon learned why this bikini was special when she turned to face away from him and he realized her ass was covered by just a string in the back.

"You hiked all the way here in that?" Doug joked.

"I couldn't find my other bottom and I didn't want to hold you up" she giggled.

Doug told her to lean on a boulder directly in front of the waterfall—keeping her legs straight but bending at the waist. She did so, giving him the most perfect angle of her tight back door showing tantalizingly around the thin string barely covering it. Then he told her to stand up and face him and drop her bikini bottom... which she did...

And there stood my beautiful wife Chloe in all her naked glory as Doug photographed her from feet away. Chloe was very tipsy now—giggling and doing things on her own for Doug's camera without his direction—all he had to do was keep her in focus. She got on her knees and showed him her pussy and ass... laid on her back and spread her legs while he stood between them and took closeups of her pussy, and stepped into the waterfall to let the cold water splash across her naked body.

"I'mmmmm a littlllllle DRUNK!" Chloe said to Doug as he stepped in to hold her up at one point, his hands on her naked shoulders. She stepped forward into his arms and lost her balance—he quickly spun his camera to his back with the shoulder strap around his neck, catching her with his other arm—his right hand full of her huge left breast.

Doug laid Chloe on the rock by the waterfall, the water splashing lightly onto them both as he mauled Chloe's tits in his hands. Doug knew her limits... he knew he couldn't give her any more alcohol and make it back to camp with her before dark, but he also knew she'd let him do anything in the world with one more shot—heck the three she had was probably enough.

"I'm okay! I'm okay!" Chloe said drunkily, jumping to her feet and leaning against the stone cliff face of the falls as the water shrouded them from view.

"Let's take a few more," Doug said, "Let's get bold."

"Okay!" Chloe bubbled.

Doug reached for her tits with his left hand and took pictures with his right... he got pics of his hand full of each breast, pinching her nipples, and then he slid his hand up to Chloe's throat and held her against the rockface as she heavily breathed in and out, aware of the BDSM style photos he was taking.

"Get on your knees" Doug directed her, unfurling a towel pulled from his backpack at his feet. She dropped directly in front of him and looked up at him.

Doug removed his pants, shirt, and underwear and stepped forward towards Chloe's slack, drunk face—rubbing his throbbing, hard cock all over Chloe's mouth, shooting pictures the entire time. In moments she was sucking his cock sloppily while he photographed her—pumping it with her hands, licking it up and down...

"This is what Mark sent us to do?" She slurred.

"Not just this..." Doug said to her, turning her to face the rock and spreading her hands and legs into an X against the rockface.

"Doug!" Chloe exclaimed breathlessly as he got behind her, lined his hard cock up against her pussy and pushed into her.

"Take it, Chloe!" Doug said to her as he drilled her pussy—slowly at first taking pictures of his cock at its full length out of her all the way to his full length inside her.

Doug then pulled out of Chloe and told her to come over to where a tree had fallen over one of the small run offs from the falls. He bent her over it and used a small length of rope retrieved from his backpack to tie her wrists to her ankles, immobilizing her on the trunk. He repositioned his video camera in front and to the side in a front three-quarter view of her to catch her facial expressions while he fucked her, and he propped up his dSLR on a rock pointed at her ass in a rear three-quarter position.

Positioned properly, Doug went to town on Chloe, pumping her pussy as hard as he could as she knelt, tethered to the tree stump. He moved in front of her and forced her to take him in her mouth for a few minutes, then he moved behind her and pumped her pussy a few minutes more. When he was ready to cum, he moved back in front of her and took his cell phone out to record himself cumming into her mouth at 240fps.

Only after he was completely finished cumming in her mouth and on her tits did he realize another hiker had made his way to the falls and had been watching the entire scene play out. Chloe was out of it... exhausted from the alcohol and the intense fucking she had received and she could barely open her eyes.

"You can fuck her mouth if I can take pictures." Doug said to the fit, middle-aged Arab hiker.

"Just don't post 'em on the internet, yeah?" The man said, dropping his shorts to the ground and kneeling in front of a nearly passed-out Chloe.

Chloe's head rolled to one side when he put his hand under her chin, but then she opened her mouth and straightened up while her eyes remained mostly closed and unfocused. In moments the guy was pounding Chloe's mouth for all he was worth. Doug moved around her taking pics and video while she unknowingly sucked off a total stranger and then the guy pulled out of her mouth and said, "this bitch is so out of it I ought to take her fucking ass!"

"I can't bring her back to my buddy pregnant or with a sore ass, bro." Doug insisted.

"Just a little, man." The Arab said as he knelt behind her immobilized ass.

Doug knew better than to let him fuck her but the Arab hiker just spit on his hand, rubbed it between her legs, and pushed into her. Doug took pictures of Chloe getting fucked by the tanned stranger—who quickly worked his thumb into Chloe's back door while fucking her pussy.

"okay, man enough... you gotta pull out!" Doug insisted.

The Arab guy grudgingly withdrew—but he spit on my wife's asshole and tried working the tip of his cock into her.

"Dude!" Doug exclaimed, exasperated.

"Just take your picture man, I won't go more." The Arab guy insisted.

Doug saw the entire head of the Arab's brown cock disappear into Chloe's ass and knew he had to shoot it now—he knew she didn't like anal and that he might not see this again—and the burst mode shutter fired away as the other hiker slowly wiggled his cock in and out the tiniest bit in Chloe's overstretched ass.

"Dooooooouggggg... nooooooooo." Chloe groaned as the Arab tried making longer strokes. Chloe's hands wiggled around frantically in her tethers but she could still barely lift her head.

"okay, here you go!" The Arab said as he pulled out of her ass, plunged back into her pussy to lube his cock with her own lubricant, then pushed back into her ass all the way to the root and Chloe let out a loud groan while her fingers splayed out at her sides, pulling against the ropes holding her there.

Doug's camera never stopped shooting as the Arab explored Chloe's super-tight back door. Chloe was groaning and begging "DOUGGGGG!" with every stroke—catching each one on his dSLR while demanding the man fucking my wife pull out. His cock was probably only in Chloe's back door for 10 or 20 real strokes, but it was enough for a bunch of great pictures, Doug thought, and the guy knew he had pushed his luck so he pulled out at last.

Chloe, completely unaware felt relieved when the Arab pulled out of her unwilling back door and didn't realize she was about to do her first ass-to-mouth when he grabbed her by her hair and tilted her head up enough to feed her his cock again. For five solid minutes he pounded Chloe's throat maintaining a pace of one or two strokes per second, causing Chloe to gag over and over and over as he facefucked her.

"Get ready for the money shot!" the Arab said as he pulled back, keeping Chloe's face in his hand while he wanked off into her mouth.

Doug caught several of the man's thick blasts of cum firing straight into her open mouth—his high-speed lens doing its work beautifully, until the man stepped away, rinsed himself in the stream, and wandered off. Doug untied Chloe and washed her face off, covered her and let her sleep for about two hours—when he knew they'd need to head back or risk finishing their hike under dark.

Sleeping it off for a couple of hours was exactly what Chloe needed—and luckily the guy wasn't too rough on her ass that she never even mentioned it on the way back. While she snored away in the shade of the rockface, Doug downloaded his pics and saved everything involving the other guy to a separate directory, his own intercourse with Chloe into a second directory, and her nude shoot with a few tit grabbing and throat grabbing pics into a third directory.

When Chloe woke up she had limited recollection of the day's events... she remembered things getting sexual and couldn't believe how into it she looked in the pictures Doug showed her on his laptop. He gave her a USB memory stick with the two "good" directories on it—none of the Arab, obviously—and after a bit of careful probing realized she was black-out drunk during that whole last phase, including where he had fucked her over the tree.

But Chloe wasn't upset; instead she thought aloud, "Maybe Mark's right. Maybe I can give him what he wants. He sure knew how to orchestrate things with you and Richard."

"Yeah Richard told me a bit about last night... it sounded hot—the way you role played the forced fantasy like that." Doug said to her as they hiked back to camp. "He said you made it seem so realistic!"

"Huh—yeah... Acting, heh?" Chloe said, still unsure of just how forced her whole ordeal with Richard had been.

"So I think it's great that you're doing this for him... you know he thinks the world of you." Doug said to Chloe in reference to her supposedly agreeing to the three...foursome?

"I don't know... I mean... yeah... I mean obviously... I guess. It's just you know... it won't change things with us will it?" Chloe asked him.

"Oh heavens no. I think if anything it'll bring you guys closer... all of us, really," Doug said with a wink, "But you don't know what it's like for a man when his wife really says 'this is it... this is your fantasy' and gives him everything he's dreamed of... seeing his wife fucked by other guys... anal I guess... he always said he wanted you 'air-tight.'"

'yeah, he told me' Chloe thought to herself before saying out loud, "The anal thing is still... you know... I don't know."

"Would you really hold back on him for that one part? It seems a long way to go to not cross the finish line." Doug replied.

Chloe thought about it and said, "It's just... I'm just not good with it. I'd hate for it to ruin the... the you know."

"Gang bang?" Doug offered.

"Yeah. Yeah, that." Chloe replied.

"Well we shouldn't try tonight then. I'll talk to Richard and see if we can put it off a few nights." Doug replied.

Chloe wasn't sure how that would help anything, but she agreed and then asked, "So hey... anyway... how was it?"

Doug knew exactly what she was asking. "Better than I had imagined before today, Chloe... your lips... your tits... you're amazing. I came so hard... three times!"

Hearing that Doug enjoyed his session with her so much actually made Chloe happy. She was getting over her fear of fucking others and didn't think it would strain our relationship... I was still none the wiser, of course—the guys had not yet said a word to me.

***

When Chloe and Doug returned from their all-day hiking adventure, I had just finished showering after cleaning up the boat and fileting all the fish we caught for dinner that night. Doug and I cooked while Richard and Chloe chatted and then we all went inside for dinner. We drank a couple bottles of wine and Chloe got a little more drunk than usual on just two glasses so she said she was going to shower and head to bed. Since I had showered already, I started the dishes and sent the others to the showers so we could all turn in early—plus I wanted to change the line on all four of our reels before bed.

Richard and Doug went prepared... Chloe... not so much.

When Chloe saw Doug and Richard enter her shower she looked at both of them and asked, "Is this why he showered already?"

"Chloe... we talked it over... we're going to help you with your anal problems." Richard said to her.

"T—tonight? Can't I just make you both cum?" Chloe asked.

"Trust me, Chloe... you'll need a little practice... you want it to go well for Mark don't you? Besides... we can take some sexy pictures tonight and you can give them to Mark as a present at the end of the trip!" Doug replied.

"Doug, that's sweet... but... isn't there another way?" Chloe asked, hoping for a way out.

"Honestly, the best thing is to just do it a few times... it's going to be uncomfortable... weird... it may hurt a little... but after you've had it a few times—you'll realize your body gets used to it... Maggie loves it. Pam does too, doesn't she Doug?" Richard said.

"Absolutely. Loves my finger there when I go down on her... loves long, hard anal after an orgasm." Doug lied.

Doug brought out the bottle of lube from his backpack in the corner and said "You probably want to just lay on this bench with your ass up on the edge here... that's right... face down. I'm going to slowly lube you up and finger you until you're really ready for cock back there."

Doug knew it wouldn't take much to get her back door open... she was tight—but she was a little alcohol-relaxed... he quickly worked a finger into her backdoor, then two... then he began really pushing them in and out of her trying to loosen her up. Chloe grunted through it while Richard covered her mouth to keep her quiet saying, "We really can't take as much time as we'd like... it's best if we just push it along, you know?"

Chloe reluctantly nodded at Richard who lubed his cock up generously while Doug cleaned his hands and began recording with his phone. If you'd see Richard's cock you'd know it's on the large side... definitely not in the "straight up your ass" category for a woman like Chloe and thank god Richard cupped his hand tightly over Chloe's mouth or she'd have had people coming from two campsites away. Richard tried giving Doug a nice view as he pushed his cock into Chloe's tightly clinched back door, but the leverage he needed to really penetrate her caused him to basically collapse onto her back and he gave up and just focused on his task.

Doug moved to the front and captured Chloe's facial expressions—basically her tear-stained eyes, clinched tightly as Richard's hips raised and lowered over her ass. He tried going slowly at first... Doug and Chloe kept telling him to slow down—Doug desperate for Chloe to not just give up on the whole thing—but Richard said to them both, "This time is gonna suck, Chloe... I just have to prove you can survive it... it feels so good to me... you want it to feel good for Mark don't you?"

Chloe grunted and struggled as Richard assfucked her. He lasted a bit too long for her... she was begging him to cum just a few minutes into her ordeal—but he persisted. Chloe cried through most of it... then Doug said, "Act like you're forcing her... like the other night!" And things went in a new direction.