She Wanted to go Camping...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it in your ass, you big-titted whore!" Richard said as Doug's phone camera caught both of their faces... his thrusts became more powerful... Chloe's moans grew more intense... "You like that? You like getting fucked in the ass?"

Richard pulled Chloe to her feet... she could barely stand as he mashed her against the wall with his cock lodged in her ass—her hands gripping the showerhead in front of her for support as he buttfucked her. But then A Christmas Miracle occurred... after continuously reapplying lube and completely exhausting Chloe's pain threshold... things began not hurting so badly for her. You could tell because Richard's hands had moved from Chloe's mouth and he was holding her hips while he freely pounded her ass. Chloe kept focused on not collapsing during her standing anal pounding and before you knew it she was looking over her shoulder at Richard making out with him whenever he forced her to.

"Doug... I gotta cum!" Richard said, pulling out of Chloe's ass and allowing her to drop to her knees in front of him.

Doug caught Richard's huge series of cum blasts across Chloe's face and huge tits—then he put his phone away as he lubed his cock and told Chloe to lay on her back on the bench between the showers. Chloe begged to be done for the night but Doug said she needed to keep going if she wanted to get over her fears and he held her down by her throat lightly while Richard took video of the whole thing on his phone. In her new position, you could see the full length of Doug's cock plunging in and out of her beautiful asshole with her cum-covered tits and face pointed up at the camera.

Doug hammered her slightly more relaxed and well-lubed ass nonstop in that position for almost ten minutes with Richard's cum sticking to her face and tits the entire time until at long last Doug pulled out of her ass and climbed onto her chest and began stroking his cock at her face. Chloe looked up at Richard's phone and opened her mouth just as Doug began erupting all over her. The first three blasts covered her face and hair... the next three went straight into her throat. He dribbled a little more cum onto her tits before stepping off of her to wash up.

"Holy fuck... that really hurt in the beginning... like... you guys... that hurt!" Chloe said. But after pausing a moment she added, "But honestly by the time Doug was fucking my ass... most of the pain was gone..."

"Well let's see how you feel tomorrow..." Richard said, adding, "We'd better get back."

"I have to wash your cum out of my hair first. You guys go back without me—It'll look less conspicuous anyway." Chloe said.

Richard and Doug left the ladies showers cautiously—but they didn't get out completely unseen.

***

Each day we were supposed to go across the lake and "rough it" a bit but each day we put that off for one more day. Chloe had given me the best titfucking and blowjob of the trip the night before and I was happy she was being so amorous and giving considering we were out in the woods and away from her usual mall and salon surroundings. Today when we went out fishing, Richard offered to stay behind with Chloe but she was having none of it—sending the three of us off to catch dinner as she stayed behind by herself.

Luckily we caught our limit by noon and were able to return to camp, but when we got there Chloe was nowhere to be found. I checked my cellphone—you only got sporadic reception at various places around the base of the mountains and suddenly 4 text messages came through.

"Baby"

"Babe"

"Honey?"

"Just going for a hike... I'll be back in the afternoon."

Okay, so color me surprised—my wife was finding a little nature adventurer inside herself.

Two hours later when she got back from her hike, she headed to the shower to clean up. When she got back, she asked us to build a roaring campfire and to put out a few blankets so we could have a picnic and some wine by the fire. Chloe was in a mood... I saw it in her eyes... and when it was finally dark enough and we were on our third bottle, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Chloe changed the playlist to a slower chill / trance kind of music and stood up on the other side of the fire from the three of us—with only the flames flickering illumination across her body. As she danced she began stripping... I could tell by the look in her eye that she was going to go all the way—she was finally going to show the guys her tits. I couldn't believe it... this trip had been so worth it to finally get her naked in front of my pals.

Her sundress came off sultrily... she kept pulling it up showing us her thong underwear and lowering it again before taking it up high enough to see her lacy demi-cup bra... teasing us... and showing us more with every beat of the music. After a torturous couple of songs we found her walking between the three of us, caressing our faces, backs, chests as she paraded around in her bra and impossibly thin, dangerously sheer thong. Before I knew it, the guys stood up, with Richard saying, "no more teasing, Chloe!"

I was shocked when Doug held her as Richard pulled my wife's panties to the ground.

"Guys, whoa!" I said—but Doug was already sending Chloe's bra down her arms and onto the ground by her panties.

Doug pushed her down in front of me... what the fuck was happening?! Chloe reached for my shorts... she was unzipping me in front of everyone... Richard was taking off his clothes... Chloe fished my hardening cock out and began to suck me to my full hardness as Doug disrobed as well.

"Just roll with it bro... it's going to be a good night!" Richard said to me as Doug knelt between Chloe's legs as she sucked my cock and started fucking her right in front of me. Before I knew it, Richard was feeding Chloe his cock while she jacked me off and Doug played with her huge tits while pounding her pussy.

"This is your fantasy, baby... you made this happen... enjoy it!" She said to me as she pulled Doug out of her cunt, turned around and mounted me facing the same direction I was... Doug and Richard took turns fucking my wife in her mouth or trying to titfuck her as she bounced up and down on my cock. I couldn't help it... I normally last way longer in her pussy but the insanely erotic stimulation of having your wildest fantasy suddenly coming true was too much for me and I came right in my wife's cunt.

"Damn, Mark... you made a mess in her pussy!" Richard said.

"What are we going to do now?" Doug asked, grabbing a bottle of lube.

"Richard! Doug!" My wife exclaimed with feigned shock on her face.

"Guys, Chloe doesn't really do anal." I said to them.

"Just enjoy the show and get hard again dude." Richard said.

Doug moved behind my wife and lubed her asshole while Richard held her mouth on his dick so she couldn't complain about it. When Doug thought she was ready, he spun her to face him and tossed the bottle of lube to Richard who said sternly, "Time to get fucked in the ass, tease!"

"Richard, no!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Guys?" I asked, unsure what was actually happening. My cock was beginning to throb back to life with the thought that they were actually going to use my wife's ass against her will...but I knew they wouldn't.

"RICHARD! WRONG HOLE!" My wife exclaimed as he began pushing into her.

"Shut this bitch up, Doug!" Richard said firmly.

"GUYS!" I said loudly.

Doug pulled Chloe down on his cock as Richard began slowly pushing in and out of my wife's beautiful, round ass—her huge, beautiful tits swaying underneath her body as she got spit roasted on her hands and knees.

"Fucking take it!" Richard said, building his pace in my wife's rarely visited back door.

I was hard as hell and Chloe didn't seem to be doing anything to... you know, to get free, so I began to think she was in on the whole plan from the beginning...

"yeah, take her!" I said to Richard causing Chloe to cast a devilish sidelong glance at me indicating she was willing...to be unwilling.

Richard and Doug stepped it up... they began lightly choking her as they fucked her... slapping her... mauling her huge tits and pinching her nipples... Chloe played damsel in distress perfectly—her protestations and pleading lifelike and exciting to all of us. It was like we were acting out one of Richard's heavy forced sex pornos...

Doug took his turn in her ass and after about five minutes of that he threw her to the ground in front of me and I wasted no time slapping her face lightly a couple of times and turning her face down over the ice chest, where I proceeded to assfuck her as hard as I felt she could take. She groaned and pleaded with me to take it out of her ass but I kept pounding my wife harder and harder.

Finally, I pulled out of her overworked back door and ran around to cum on her face—erupting into her eyes and gaping mouth as I practically yelled into the night air. Richard gave her a towel for her face but made her stand up and brace herself against a tall oak tree as he pounded her ass in a standing position for ten solid minutes until he too needed to cum. Chloe took his load on her tits. There was an old fence near the tree where the top cross beam was missing and the middle beam was right at Chloe's hips, so Doug took her to it and bent her over it, quickly producing two soft pieces of cloth to tie each of her wrists to one of her ankles.

I loved seeing Chloe like this... I only wished I could have gotten some of it on camera... I wanted to remember the night. Chloe continued playing "the victim" as Doug pounded her over the fence, tied and immobilized as she was and I remember hoping to get hard enough to have another turn over that fence... that's when the stranger showed up. Later I'd learn it was the Arab hiker Doug had met earlier in the trip and of whom Chloe had no recollection, but I didn't understand the look Doug and the man exchanged when he opened his mouth to speak.

Doug shushed him, told him not to ask any questions and said that it was his lucky day. Ever the boy scout, Doug produced a condom for him, which he reluctantly put on, and handed him the lube while Chloe tugged on her restraints with renewed urgency. "Doug, no!" she exclaimed but with the alcohol and the prior 30 minutes of rape role play nobody knew Chloe was serious about not taking the stranger's cock.

Doug knelt by her and covered her mouth telling her to shut up and take it like a good girl as the Arab began mercilessly pounding my wife's ass. It turned me on that she was taking a total stranger's cock after fucking our real friends and I told her how sexy it was. She looked at me with a pleading look on her face but when she saw how hard I was watching her she nodded at me and pulled away from Doug to begin begging and pleading some more.

"Please take it out... you're raping me! Oh my god... this stranger is raping my ass!" she exclaimed.

"Take it whore... you're nothing but a big titted whore made to be used by men!" the man said as he held her hips and pounded her ass.

"Untie her hands!" I said to Doug who let her wrists loose, but tied her ankles to the fenceposts to keep her in place.

I began facefucking my wife as the Arab pounded her ass roughly... and did he ever last back there... I had to pull out to keep from cumming, and Richard was able to throatfuck my wife until he came in her mouth and then Doug started facefucking her. Only after we had all gone off in my wife's mouth did the Arab curse her out and then pull out of her ass, pull his condom off, and shoot off on my wife's reluctant face.

"Call me if you want me to fuck you again!" he said, leaving our campsite—but we weren't quite finished with Chloe yet... we untied her and washed her face and then I entered her anally in the missionary position and began kissing her deeply while assfucking her to an orgasm for myself. We told each other "I love you" in all the ways we knew how during that intense anal session and I think she may have been close to cumming herself, massaging her clit wildly right until I came deep in her ass.

After we all collapsed back on our beach blankets in the dirt by the fire, Doug and Chloe made out for a while and then he mounted Chloe and fucked her pussy until she came while frigging her clit. He pulled out and came all over her face again but Richard toweled her off and took his place between her legs. He fucked her pussy until she came again, then turned her over and buttfucked her until he was ready to cum, drenching her back and her ass in his cum for the last act of the evening.

We fell asleep naked by the fire until the cold woke us and we went inside the RV for the rest of the night.

***

"Yes, that's why I didn't want you to let him fuck me you dumbass! When you fuckers left me in the shower the other night you weren't gone 30 seconds before that son of a bitch came into the shower with me and fucked me up against the wall with his son. The guy was probably only 18 years old and they took me one after the other!" Chloe said to Doug as he apologized for letting him do her again, genuinely against her will.

"Honestly I didn't even fucking care the other night because I was drunk and had just had my anal awakening... I felt I deserved it for doing it in a public place so openly." Chloe added. "You didn't have to give him another bite at my candy apple bottom."

Doug was happy Chloe could joke about it. The truth is the Arab and his son had taken Chloe, by force—but they didn't need to use force as she just complied and let them do what they wanted with her. We all noticed she took forever in the shower—but Doug and Richard just assumed she was struggling to get all the cum out of her hair.

"The young one took the world tour... he made me suck his cock... he fucked my pussy... and he finished in my ass. I think that's the only reason the dad just fucked me and came in my pussy—he didn't want to be in there with jr's cum." Chloe said with a half-laugh.

"Well, I think we should take our campsite across the lake tonight—make sure we don't run into those guys again." Doug said.

"And don't leave me alone at the showers again!" Chloe replied.

Chloe kissed Doug for a while until I came over and asked, "what... are we beginning round two so early?"

"No, I was just... thanking him for helping to plan your big night. I'm a bit sore for another gang bang, baby." She replied to me.

Getting all our stuff over to the other side of the lake with all four passengers would require two trips, and with the lake a half-hour wide, two of us would have to stay on one side by ourselves for an hour. As the boat driver, I ferried most of our camping equipment and Richard and Chloe to the other side and then rode back to collect The Tourist, his camera equipment, and a bit more gear and food. When we returned an hour later the first two tents were up and Chloe was walking around topless but in shorts and hiking boots. I loved how the trip was going!

Feeling safe with the three of us away from the regular camp sites, Chloe told us that while she didn't see anything like this ever happening again—she was open to whatever we wanted for the next couple of days until we went home—and for us all to enjoy ourselves. Doug asked if she'd let him photograph whatever was happening and she agreed to it saying, "This is probably a one and done deal, so some mementos, if safely kept, are probably a good idea."

"Fantasy stuff? More role playing?" Richard asked while making a puppy dog face.

"Are you saying you want a video of you raping me, you sick fuck?" Chloe asked with obvious feigned indignation.

"Oh, the other pervs can join in." Richard replied.

"God... get it now—this shit is never going to happen at home!" Chloe replied.

For the next two days we had a great time fishing, hiking, fucking... and living out some pretty hardcore fantasies with my beautifully curvy wife. I really wondered if it truly was going to be "one and done" or if her awakening over the week had had a more profound effect on her, but then that's a story for another time.