All Comments on 'She was Black, Older, and Mine'

by Tyffmh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good start but

the setup was good but the sex part just trailed off at the end. more details would have been better there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

A realistic set up. Many women like Rose want their pussy ate by white guy. Chance encounters can turn out well once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Black is beautiful

And this writer portrays it in a 5 star manner

lonelypappalonelypappaabout 7 years ago
MMMMM...NEVER HAD A AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN

MMMMMM.....AND THATS WHAT I ALWAYS DREAMED TO MAKE LOVE TO A BLACK LADY....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spelling

Always a little off putting when there's spelling mistakes, year instead of ear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good swirl story

Love the story, I am also intrigued with black women and enjoyed the seduction of your story.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you for being kind!

Thank you for not portraying Rose as a slutty, ghetto, angry black woman with no class!

You romanced her instead of just trying to seduce her. I know in the end it turned out like you wanted, but Thanks again for making her feel wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice one

Shout out to my black sisters

blueskyminingblueskymining6 months ago

WAY TOO SHORT!! I always have to wonder about authors on this writer's site that only write "one pagers", do they have ADHD, have limited imagination, or lazy. Are your dreams only a couple of minutes long? Wham Bam, thank you, Mam, lives??

A white man's relationship with a Black woman is always based on "something different" than with any other ethnicity of the opposite sex. Different than with Asian women, Hispanic women, any of the Middle-eastern women. Black women rarely are other than "strong willed", positive self-assured females, and if they are "into" a relationship with a White man it's for a reason. It might be "to make a point" to Black men who either abuse them, fuck 'em and leave 'em, prize White Pussy "prize" over wanting a real relationship with a fellow Black Woman, etc., and many want a loving and sex filled relationship they believe a White man (or Hispanic) will give them.

I've have three "relationships" with wonderful, very attractive, Black women, two I wanted to even marry if they were willing. One just wanted to date and have sex (I'm as well hung as 80% of Black men, which means "Average", the truth about ALL men Black or White). One I adored and chased for a year, was beautiful, looked like a very young Rosie Greer, a killer slender body but nicely endowed breasts, and lighter skin color but no doubt a Black woman, was great at sex but somehow even though she knew I was madly in love with her, just couldn't "commit". She had been pregnant before but a Fuck 'em and leave 'em Black guy, but she had a midterm abortion (I don't believe in). So that relationship ultimately failed and my heart was broken. The 3rd was a Black surgery level nurse, a VERY smart woman, petite in size but gorgeous, also a killer body, almost but not dark skinned, owned her own house in Oakland, divorced from an abusive Black man, and had a 13 year old daughter who did not like her mother dating a White man. THAT was a big problem plus some of her Black "friends" also didn't like that she was in love with a White man. She clearly want to get married and so did I to her, but the "social" and family pressure was too much for both of us and it ended after 2 years of struggle. I really regret that to this day, she was a wonderful women irregardless of color.

I've dated a lot of "ethnic women" over the years since High School, University and 20 years in the USAF. Asian (Japanese and American Taiwanese/Chinese), one "confused" Bi Filipino gorgeous woman, Persians (crazy hot), a firecracker Venezuelan 30-something with a bad temper, a Mexican, a lot of American and European White women that mostly turned into bitches, and my 2-year older 1st Cousin I am still in love with since I was 5 years old but we never had to nerve to make a permanent "relationship" sadly. I'm currently married (18 yrs) to a pretty Taiwanese woman 8 year younger than me, but she has turned cold and sexless as most ethnic Chinese women do, and she has become an increasingly unbearable "nag", stretching my love for her "thin". So Life can suck without the woman, any color, you should have chosen for the best life you can have. Or, maybe just be alone instead.

Last thought for this writer: Get a Damn Spell / Grammar Checker and someone with writing talents to PROOF READ your stories BEFORE publishing them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous