All Comments on 'She Wolf Ch. 02'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

I want more of this story.

2275jr2275jrabout 11 years ago
this story may not be my thing

Hi i have to say this kind of story i dont read , but having said that i love all your other stories , so gave this one a try . let me say the writing as well as the story was really good . but then why would i be surprised. as your writing has that little some thing . with all the twist and turns . only add to you making each story . one that is so compelling * to read on to the end .

knowing you have written so many stories. what i do love is the different kinds of stories you have written with so many twist and turns .I love that.

MsTaylorMsTaylorabout 11 years ago
love it

Cant wait to read more

OverstarOverstarabout 11 years ago
More Depth?

I'm enjoying the story so far, and I'm hoping that this is a multi segment story. So far you've glossed over more than I think you should have. I'm interested in the character Nicholette, she's got a story of her own that seems interesting. Kudos so far. Thanks for sharing.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 11 years ago
I shed tears....

for Benson!! I really hate it when the strong prey on the weak!!! i also hate unreasonable alphas!!! I agree that we need to read more about Nicolette!!!

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 11 years ago
thats it?

I thought this story would have more depth. Hmm it's good story regradless, but you could went into more details about certain situations.Anyways I hope to read more from you.

boneamsboneamsabout 11 years ago
Very good read.

I like the flow of this and wonder where you'll take it. I think you've tapped into some

thing that we all take for granted, the readers feelings. Vamps really aren't my thing, but something intriguing about the way you present them. You DO have a gift for bringing us into it and I think those that don't find the plot compelling, I feel sad that you won't follow a story that has plot with sex instead of the other way around. Keep going girl, you have a story on your hands now.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Rushed

I think you have a good story. But I feel like you are rushing to explain the past and are skipping a crossed the top for the present parts of the story. I guess it seems more like an outline or brief review. I would suggest taking a little more time its go to flash back to the past so we understand what is going on but also take time to develop the current story without rushing it. Expand each idea out, I want to know more about each of her kids and her relationship with Nicky. Keep going I know you can make this a great story.

MSBLING59MSBLING59about 11 years ago
GOOD STORY

DO CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's the same as ch. 1

Noooo! I wanted to read something new. Good story, do what you must.

-R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Enjoying it very much. Love the vamp bff. The story has been moving quickly. It feels like a very delailed set up. I hope it slows down some as you unfold each individual's story. This new mate better be a stand up guy. Nina has had more than her share of craptastic males.

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago
Surprise

I thought her husband had beat her and to find out her injuries where from her trying to protect him, never saw that one coming. I like how she saved the vamp only to in turn be saved by the vamp. And now that here children have grown she can finally grieve only to scent her new mate......this is good.....

willerileywillerileyabout 11 years ago
Vampirette???

Did you mean vampiress? Or are you consciously creating a new word?

Just asking.

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Enjoying your story very much. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Geesh

I loved it! Depressing as hell though I kept waiting for them to get a break.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

good job I am hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need to learn story telling... Youre not so much telling a story as you're describing what happened... There's a big difference... And this bounces all over the place...

-jaye-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1297 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

She Wolf Previous Part
She Wolf Series Info