All Comments on 'Sheep and Wolf Ch. 03-04'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago

I am really enjoying this story. The characters are likable. Thanks

SciFurzSciFurzabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ ender2k2k

Thanks!

I'm glad to hear when the characters I create are liked.

Apart from the evil guys, but then they're not supposed to.

Which is good also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

I'm really enjoying this story, it's well written and damn unusual as this is the first time i've ever read anything about a were sheep lol..Looking forward to reading more :)

Tazzy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A very cute story

I really enjoy this story, it is a cute romanic story between two weres of different species who normaly would be prey and predator. They both are starting fall for each other in their were forms little knowing that the same is happening in their human form. I have given you 5-STARS for both episodes. Please keep writing as I want to know when Gary realizes that the wolf is Suzy. Either that or Suzy will remember that she is the wolf and Gary is the sheep. Retired Army NCO

SciFurzSciFurzabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ Tazzy

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it. :-)

I haven't actually checked, but a weresheep does seem to be unusual in literature, which makes it all the more fun to write.

SciFurzSciFurzabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ Retired Army NCO (is the acronym RANCO ever used?)

Thanks for the rating! :-)

With two characters who are prey and predator, only one outcome could come of this. ;-)

I thought I got closer to the revelation but since that pesky reporter showed up it means their troubles will continue for a while longer.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago
Gonna kill me with cuteness.

Hi and thanks for the groovy story. It's a sweet reminder that innocence can be very far from boring when utilised by a good story-teller.

Blimey. Garry and Larry. It actually swings! Now if it was Garry and Harry, or Larry and Harry, it would have been 'sitcom'. I like Garry and Larry. Barry has been ridden bucket-back and Carrie is a horror and a girl's...something tells me I should shut-up now.

Friggin' adore the reactions the neighbour exhibits when seeing them in their half-altered state. It gets a giggle - and a chuckle. Hope I'm correct in assuming that he doesn't register the authenticity of the fur and therefore thinks Garry to be an irresponsible druggy/party-boy who stays up till all hours of the morning, giving him an excuse to act grumpy - or is it that he himself is a shifter and not too impressed with the 'newborns' acting as if they're used to nothing? Doesn't matter -you'll make it insane in the end!

The image of the first few seconds when the three were bolting away from the cop was exquisite (the way you phrased it). The dog is a great side-kick. I foresee gargantuan things!

Love it that the sheep is the one in control! (High friggin' time.)

SciFurzSciFurzabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ evebroughtanaxthistime

Going to have to quote with such a long comment. :-)

>Gonna kill me with cuteness.

Some use an axe, some words. *grin* Didn't mean to though! Just an unintentional consequence.

>Hi and thanks for the groovy story. It's a sweet reminder that innocence can be very far from boring when utilised by a good story-teller.

Thank you very much. When I started writing it, and even before when I got the idea, I was in doubt if it would be liked by others. But when my Kittypet told me to post it here and I saw the reactions to it it made me happy to see it does.

>Blimey. Garry and Larry. It actually swings! Now if it was Garry and Harry, or Larry and Harry, it would have been 'sitcom'. I like Garry and Larry. Barry has been ridden bucket-back and Carrie is a horror and a girl's...something tells me I should shut-up now.

You made Kittypet and me laugh. *chuckles*

Now say all four names. See what happened before I knew it. *grin*

>Friggin' adore the reactions the neighbour exhibits ... -you'll make it insane in the end!

I do have one option for the neighbour in mind at the end and a revelation on what he thought all this time. I want to write and show it so much it's frustrating to know the end of this story is still not in sight. :-p

>The image of the first few seconds when the three were bolting away from the cop was exquisite (the way you phrased it). The dog is a great side-kick. I foresee gargantuan things!

Thanks! I'm glad the image I had in mind was clear enough.

>Love it that the sheep is the one in control! (High friggin' time.)

But how long will that last with those two canines around him? *devious grin*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is great

Can't wait for the next instalment! Any chance of you hinting when the next episode will come out?

SciFurzSciFurzabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ the same awed anonymous? :-)

Thanks!

I can't say yet when the next chapters will come. I have five different genre stories I'm working on (apart from two I posted on wordpress before that I want to edit and enhance), and there's the illustration project I'm currently working on which requires me to create a facial expression for someone without an example photo, taking more time than a straight "copy" from photo.

So, busy busy busy (not to mention a big cleanup at home) and not sure how soon and which chapter will come next. Easiest is to follow me on Twitter to see what's going on. (@SciFurz, or just go to https://twitter.com/scifurz without the need for a Twitter acount)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I have never seen the RANCO used but it could be. It also could be Regular Army NCO . I really think this is a cute werewolf/weresheep story. Even thou Larry is not supposed to know the Wolf's name, he called her(Suzy) by name when he first encountered Larry and Larry attacked him. A minor slip-up that proves you are only human and we all slip-up at times. Retired Army NCO

SciFurzSciFurzabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ retired army NCO

Just when I thought I could be excluded from the human race, darn. :-P

I've got to reread the chapter when I'm more awake though. I just can't find the mistake. *rubs eyes*

By the time I've written the last chapter I'll reread the whole story and likely change several things, so I'll add it to the list. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waitin for more chapters

This is a really good story. Can't wait for the rest of it.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ waiting anonymous

Thanks. :-)

I've posted chapter 14 just yesterday on Patreon and there's a few more chapters to go before I get to the end and publish it. After that I'll submit chapters here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES