All Comments on 'Sheeple Ch. 04'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Tigger425Tigger425almost 11 years ago
Wonderful

I love your stories. I was hooked from the first. In fact I have just spent time reading when I should have been doing homework. Please keep writing. I love your writing!!!!!

dliterdliteralmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait to find out what he did to her computer in those few minutes!

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

Love how both the relationship and intrigue intensify ever chapter. Bonus points to 'Max.'

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

welcome to obamerica.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
@redlion

Uh... what?

I'll assume you're referring to the spying stuff, due to PRISM.

Got news for ya' then -- that shit ain't new. Not even close. If you think PRISM is bad, I recommend you read up on what happened after 9/11 again, because as bad as PRISM is, 9/11 caused even worse stuff.

And 9/11 didn't even cause the worst sparks. If you want those, you'll need to dig deeper.

I'd suggest starting with cryptome.org

And it's really not fair to blame just Obama for this. Ever since the internet became widespread, spying on the public has too. It's the American Government as a whole.

And many other countries ain't much better. Especially China, Russia, North Korea, Britain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan. (And those are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head, out of a longer list of countries who've had their dirty laundry outed. And those are just the ones who've been caught.)

On Topic:

Loved it, and I'm waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

great story!!! quickly became one of my favorites. love the level of detail in your subtext. keep up the good work (more pages would be nice. but hey ... thats just me).

now on to the people that think Obama is the first or only Prez to spy in US. no ... does the name Hoover mean anything? or COINTELPRO? if you really want to start pointing fingers try bush jr and the 9/11 lie(s). but this is not the proper venue for politics.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
Good boy, Max!

Now you can follow the scent trail right back to wherever that jerk really came from! And then you can take revenge for whatever it was that he did to Kate's computer. Good dog!

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago
More damn it more...

I do love your stories and wish this one was finished so I didn't have to wait. One thing I have to say is that this almost seemed to fast paced compared to some of the other stories you have done. Well this chapter was fast paced compared to others you have done. I do love the name though I am waiting to see where it actually came from. Keep going.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Lots of things going on that hopefully will be cleared up in the next chapters. Just wondering if they want to find Eric to eliminate him or force him to work for them again? Guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out. Well done, again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sheeple Ch. 03 Previous Part
Sheeple Series Info