Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost track of time, and I know Mike, Cal, and Kurt switched a few times, and then Kevin and Billy joined us for a while. Billy left after I blew him for a while, but Kevin hung around. I also got into several other positions that made Ted really happy because I could occasionally see a smile on his face. I think a fifth guy joined us again for a while - one of the crew members, but by then I was just a fucking and sucking machine, otherwise known as a cum slut. I did everyone that came within reach.

Finally, the men got me into a soft chair. I was sucking on Mike again and Kurt was going like crazy driving his swollen cock in and out of my sweet pussy. A third cock hovered nearby my mouth. Kurt announced, "Baby, I'm gonna fill your pretty little cunt with my splooge."

Thirty seconds later, he did just that. Kurt's load surged from his body into mine in ten massive blasts of cum that made me cum too. For the first couple of epic shots, I thought the semen might come out of my mouth. He was a strong shooter.

Kurt pulled away, and Ted zoomed his camera into my cunt as his jizz flowed out of me. After two minutes, he gestured, and Mike pulled out of my mouth and seconds later, plowed his cock into my pussy with even greater enthusiasm. A minute later he blasted another gallon of cum inside me, so much I could feel the combined load oozing out of me around his cock before Mike even pulled out.

When he did pull out, Ted was back between my legs with the camera filming the colossal flow of man juice from my pussy - now a double load. After another couple of minutes, Ted indicated that Cal should cum on my face. I didn't mind, and in fact liked to sometimes get pasted with a guy's cum.

Thus, Cal blew his load over my face, a lot going into my open mouth. Ted gestured and I moved slightly off the chair so the drips from my face and hotbox would drop to the marble floor, plus I could show my open mouth partly full of white cream to the camera before I swallowed it. I started to make a puddle on the floor for Ted to film.

Kevin reappeared, and we fucked while I sucked on Kurt and Mike, although I could tell there was little hope that I'd restore them to fuckable vitality in the near future. Kevin eventually contributed to the gushing number of loads in my pussy, yet as he did I still had the white streaks of Cal's cum across my face.

Over my shoulder I heard Em and Wes cum together; Bill came into Emmy's mouth too. Leroy was pumping his cock wildly near her face too. A minute later Bob and Ann who'd switched partners with Danny and Pam, but had John and Leroy join them in a mini-orgy all by itself. Soon there were four happy dripping pussies, and many very satisfied men. Several of the crew had gotten off in our cunts as well. I didn't even remember their names, although I'd been briefly introduced.

I was already into round two. Ted disappeared for a minute to switch cameras or memory sticks or something about capacity of his camera, but he was back seconds later. Ann, Em, and Pam started a second round too, this time with some of the other players they hadn't fucked yet. Mike and Kurt went over to get blown Ann and Pam as they attempted to recover enough to fuck some more.

I kept blowing through orgasm after orgasm, peaking and then practically blacking out from so much pleasure. I was covered in sweat, cum from the first round, and some champagne that Billy had poured over my body as he fucked me while I blew Leroy. I was one happy camper.

After several blasts of cum into my hotbox from Kevin, Billy, Leroy and Cal, I sucked Billy, Mike, Kevin, Wes, Cal, and Kurt clean of the residual juices of the pussies they'd cum in while Ted filmed. Ann did a couple of other cocks, and that time beat me to Em's pussy, so after I finished vacuuming the cocks near me, I gestured Pam to come over. She'd also been sucking cocks, and her torso was covered in cum, particularly her breasts. She grinned and duck walked over to me, spread her pussy lips, and lowered her cunt to my open mouth and tongue.

After a few minutes we swapped positions, and I dripped the last of the many shots of cum I'd gotten in my pussy into her gullet as a camera captured the lascivious event. When we were through, we looked around. Near as I could tell, all the guys had cum at least twice - some three times, every female had a bevy of orgasms, and the cum was either pretty well cleaned up and swallowed, or left where it was on one of the female bodies as a wanton display of the pleasures just past.

Wes yelled, "CUT," and told all of us we'd done a great job and to take a break. I glanced at the clock and realized that four hours had passed since we got started. I did a little assessment: I'd had maybe twenty serious orgasms, had given at least eight guys the opportunity to blast their cum into my hot little pussy - some twice, and I'd given blowjobs to probably each guy and one of the cameramen who hadn't expected to participate. I'd also gotten to eat cum from Em, Ann, and Pam, and they'd each done me. I felt really slutty, and it felt great. I wanted more.

Nancy, the makeup gal I'd met the day before, had apparently ordered ten large pizzas for a snack. Wes produced beer and wine, and we all started to chow down to replenish our energy. Wes dismissed the extras and most of the crew. We were through for the day.

As we ate, Wes and the camera crew played back some of the video on the large living room TV to spot-check the lighting and the quality of the filming from each camera. Wes looked happy with the results. With three or four cameras running all the time, he had about sixteen hours of video to work through when he started to edit.

Several of us went skinny-dipping in the large pool. We drip dried lying around in the late afternoon sun on the chaises that Em, Ann, and I had been plundered on the night before with Wes, Ted, and Jon.

I called home just to say hello. I talked to René and Fran, but everyone else was out and about doing errands or visiting other friends. Of course, I didn't tell them what I was doing only that I was having fun with Emmy and would be home before the end of the following week. I sent my love to everyone.

Wes came and talked to us about doing a lesbian film the next day. We talked about positions and layouts, and to my surprise Wes embraced most of the ideas we came up with. I set myself up so I could eat each of the other three girls; particularly Em who I thought tasted the best of us.

Danny, and Bob sat around watching us lay in the sun and talk, and subsequently got hard. Somehow, I hadn't fucked either of them during the filming of the afternoon orgy. I gestured to Ted to get his camera, and once he was in position, I invited the two men onto my chaise. We were all naked, so it didn't take long before Danny had his cock in my cunt doggie style as I leaned over Bob with his shaft down my throat. Neither of the guys came but we had some fun for twenty minutes fucking and sucking up a storm. I realized how much of slut I was when I looked up and everyone else was watching the two of them work me over.

Wes declared that we'd start the next day at ten a.m., and asked that those he'd talked to about returning come ready to do some really kinky stuff starting on Sunday morning.

The six of us who'd been together the night before hung around plus Pam and Danny, who I learned were fucking first cousins, and Nancy and Bob, who I learned were married and had two adult children.

The ten of us sat around talking and drinking - most of us nude and drippy - until we cleaned up little more and went out to dinner.

Over dinner, I learned that Em had been outed as a star in adult films at the museum where she worked. Somebody had seen one of her films and spread the word. Her boss, another woman, told her she'd been told that fact, and then never mentioned it again except to give Em a sly grin, a wink, and instructions to 'compartmentalize things.'

Nancy it turned out had been acting and helping out in adult films starting twenty-plus years earlier, in what today would be called the retro era. Wes even had one of her old films in his collection. She'd met Bob doing a film, and they became an item, eventually married, had kids, and for years maintained a staid existence until the kids were adults. Much to the chagrin of their kids, they then went back into the industry part time.

I shared more about my polyamorous open relationship with the group who found it fascinating for that many people to be living together in harmony and love. That provoked a long discussion about jealousy and its opposite - compersion. We also talked about the spiritual component of a relationship or relationships, and how key that was to long-term success.

After dinner we had a smaller, off-camera orgy. I ended up sleeping with Ted, and we fucked well into the night. He had worked up a real head of steam, so to speak, filming me fucking away all afternoon. Our dirty talk while fucking was often Ted describing what he felt when he was filming us earlier.

Sunday Em, Ann, Pam and I did three hours of lesbian sex in the master bedroom and in the living room. Wes then had a couple of the guys join us, and we did parallel FFM interactions next to each other. Wes also did some filming where I got DP'd by two of the guys.

Em and I didn't get back to her place until nine o'clock on Sunday night. We were fucked out in every orifice and still leaking cum from our pussies and asses. We'd swallowed enough cum to float a battleship, and had taken the equivalent of several long cum showers. The two of us had formed a much deeper relationship, actually relishing the physical sapphic interaction we'd done on film and in the evenings. This had turned out to be the best trip ever!

During one of our film scenes, Wes had taken about eight minutes of video with my iPhone so I'd have something to show my friends and lovers back in Boston. I knew we'd see him again during the week because I told him I'd help Em move some of her stuff to his house now that he and Em planned to live together in a trial union.

After showers, Em and I made tender love to each other, and then slept in each other's arms with our breasts schmushed together in a sexy way. I was glad I was bisexual; it really did double my chances for a date and hot sex.

Monday, Em and I were back at the LA Museum being good little curators, dressed all conservative but with achy pussies because we'd been fucked so much. We finished going through another couple of lots of the Multi-Media Exhibit I was going to borrow parts of on behalf of the Boston Museum.

After work, we went back to Emmy's apartment, loaded her car up and drove out to Wes' home. He wasn't there, but she dropped off everything using the key he'd given her to the house. She called him to see if he wanted to join us for dinner, but he and Ted were at some big video editing house working on the hours of material that we'd provided him over the weekend, so he wished us well. We got a pizza and had a girls' night in.

The next day after work we did another carload, and again Wes was tied up. Wednesday, however, Wes called Em about noon and urged her to bring a load of stuff that evening and to be sure I was with her. He suggested we stay over.

When we arrived about six o'clock, Wes greeted us warmly, particularly Em. He led us into the living room, now rearranged to be more functional than the stage setting for the filming we'd done over the weekend.

Wes said, "I've gone through a lot of the material, and put together three videos so far. I think they're great. I'm sure they'll be good sellers in the adult market. Sheila you are going to be a star just like Emmy, and if these DVDs sell the way I expect then I sure hope you'll come back and work with us some more. I hope you leave the door open for me to call you."

"Oh, yes, call me. I liked the weekend. I'm sure I'll want to do this again. Not only was the sex great, but also the whole video filming and acting was so empowering. If I can help market them in some way let me know - you know, personal appearances or something."

"It's not my department, but I'll let you know. The films go to a distributor when I'm through. I declared that your stage name is 'Cindy Cockfield.' Almost no one uses their real names, and many create a name that has some sexual connotation to it. I hope I chose well for you. Anyway, the distributors determine how many, how much, and how anything else about your films. These are hot though, so I know they'll be promoting them a lot. You guys are both stars in every sense of the word."

"Am I to infer you did one video with just me?"

"Three actually. We have so much material, I've done three just on you, and I've worked up two more just on Em, so far. I'll have more by the end of the week, and still more over the next couple of weeks. I'll get to Ann and Pam next week, and then I'll have several with the whole orgy with all of you. I have so much material to work with it's a director's dream."

Wes turned and picked up three glassine cases. "Here are copies of the three movies starring 'Cindy' as they are today. I may do a some further editing on them, but these Demo DVDs are the basics as of today. Don't forget you have a nice little clip on your iPhone too. I wanted to give them to you today in part to thank you for getting into this august profession. My instincts were right the first couple of moments when I met you; you are a natural in this business and a terrific and sexy performer. I'm sure your DVD's will sell well, and you will have an adoring public that wants more, more, more. See what your friends back in Massachusetts think. I bet they'll agree."

I accepted the DVDs and indeed wondered how I'd present my new profession or hobby to my sisters, friends, lovers and family - the fact that I was now a porn queen. I chuckled to myself; it would be fun telling them, but I'd have to do it carefully so no one got upset. I felt somewhat better about telling them when I'd learned that even though Em had been 'discovered' at work, no one made a big deal of it.

Wes cooked up some steaks on the grill, we cleaned up, and then Em and I made Wes very happy and sexually satisfied.

Thursday we worked at the museum and finished what we'd set out to accomplish on my trip. After dinner Em dropped me off at LAX before going 'home' to Wes' house - now her house too. She was so excited to be spending her first night alone with him I thought she'd fly into space and explode. We actually had quite an epic kiss as we parted in front of the United terminal - how appropriate; many people watched us and about four applauded when we separated. I blushed as I rushed into the terminal.

* * * * *

I didn't bust in the door at home and scream, "I'm a porn queen."

I had carefully thought out how I wanted to tell everyone what had happened on the west coast during my ten-days there. I'd rehearsed the words on the airplane, thought of the various questions they'd have and my responses, and carefully planned how I'd start the first DVD playing on our big TV as I started to talk and explain about my trip, Em, Wes, and the movie making. That first video started a slow and sexy build up to any sex, and then it was quite romantic.

All my careful plans were for naught.

My friend and lover Aidan picked up my iPhone to see about the Multi-Media Exhibit I'd been working on, something that would have been fine in other circumstances, but in this case he immediately tripped over the video of me getting the living shit fucked out of me by two men - Kurt and Mike. He and Steve saw enough in the short eight minutes, that they started to play the clip on the large TV in our living room, and after that they knew immediately that I'd been doing a porn film. No secrets!

I saw what had happened and dissolved into tears, more about losing control of the situation than the actual discovery. Steve came and loved me up, and got me back in the game, and then Aidan too, and then my sisters. By then they all had dozens of questions and were well into Film 1. We all fucked like minx that night with my video playing on the TV.

We revealed my part-time career to my parents in a similar fashion, and this time I was more in control. We had fun. I put on one of the DVDs to play as though it was just another porn flick. A couple of minutes into the film, my father was fucking Ally - my sister. He did a double take at the screen, and there were lots of 'Holy shits' mutters as he shifted around to watch me being fucked by my California friends.

Everyone asked similar questions of me about the movies: how had I gotten into the film? Did I know right away that I wanted to be in the videos? How had Em started doing porn and how many films had she done? What was filming like? How did it feel to fuck on camera? Did I keep fucking the same men over and over? Did I have favorites and what made them special? What were the other women like? Were there drugs and booze on the set? Was I sober or stoned out on drugs? Were my orgasms real? Was all the cum real? What happens to the videos now; when will they be for sale? Did I have any regrets? What do I think the consequences will be for my job and for others around me? Would I do it again? Was it fun?

There were a lot more questions too, but I handled them all. I had thought through things, even to the extent that I was willing to sacrifice my museum job if my co-workers and bosses were that stuck up about the situation. I wouldn't flaunt it, but I also wouldn't hide from the consequences.

Some of my sisters, friends, lovers, and family initially worried about the impact on their jobs or reputations, but after thinking about it they realized that 'I' was the guilty party, and 'they' had plausible deniability and no accountability for 'my' actions.

The most fun I had shortly after getting back home was at the next swingers' party we went to. I popped one of the DVDs into the player and TV at the house where the party was, and then just walked away. It didn't take too long for my video to get discovered and for me to be identified. After that, I became the fuck of the party and I got laid, re-laid, and par-laid the rest of the night. I also had a number of successful encounters with many of the female members of our party group, some confessing to me that they too would like to do a porn video and could I fix them up with the right people so they could do that.

Several months passed, and during that time the components of the Multi-Media Exhibit made it to Boston and went on display. In trade my museum sent seventy collector paintings of renaissance artists to the LA museum. Em and I kept in contact a couple of times a week about set up, display, and attendance at the two exhibits.

Em positively glowed about her relationship with Wes. They really were falling in love, and the initial tentativeness of their relationship passed into a beautiful couple stage. Of course, Em was still doing porn videos on the weekend and loving it. She told me Kurt, Mike, and some of the other guys I'd been in the videos with missed me and wanted me to come back to the west coast and do some more.

I got a fourth video in the mail from Wes and Em about three weeks after I got home. This one had the big orgy scenes in it, and I was obviously a prominent player along with Emmy, Ann, and Pam.

The four videos I was featured in went live on the Internet about three months later, and hardcopy DVDs were available in adult bookstores about a month or two after that.

Wes, Em, and I waited with baited breath to see whether they sold well. Several sites that give reviews of new adult videos gave each of the videos 'five cocks up' - that's the equivalent of five stars or perfect in other rating systems. Sales took off after the reviews started to appear, and they kept going up and up for a while.