Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

A couple of months after Steve - my main love interest, married my sister, and made serious love commitments to me, my other sister, and the other women I also felt were my sisters, I got an interesting telephone call one day while I was at work.

"Sheila, this is Emmy. How're you doing?"

"Beautiful Sexy; what's up?" I remember thinking the call was strange because we had just talked about some museum business the day before and there was nothing else pressing.

"Wes and I want you to come back to the west coast to do more videos with us. I know we talked about it, but this time we're serious. We'll pay your airfare, and you come stay with us - Wes and me. He's hoping you can get off for four weeks or more. Do you think you can swing it?" Emmy paused and added, "And more than anything, I miss you. I want to be with you."

"Wow. What brought this on?"

"Wes got a call from the distributors. They want more vids by Cindy Cockfield - lots more. They love you and they've realized you're a big moneymaker for them. Wes is just starting to get the flow of royalties from the four videos you're in, as well as some of the others. After he sorts things out, you'll start to get some checks from him."

"What do you mean checks? You mean I'm earning money on what I did? He paid me five grand for that whole weekend fuckfest. I thought that was it."

Em gave me some tsk tsks over the phone. "Did you even read the contract and release you signed?"

"I guess not that carefully. I thought I just gave him permission to use my videos for commercial purposes."

"Well, you not only got the lump sum for the filming, you also get a nice percentage of the profits that accrue to Wes on the vids. I've been getting checks from some of my older stuff, even now. Some of them still sell well."

"How much are we talking about - a hundred bucks or so?"

"Well, last month I got eight thousand when I added it all together."

"Jeeze." I thought a moment. "But you've done, what, forty videos now? I won't get that much."

Em said, "My early stuff was pretty bad. Even though it's out there, it doesn't sell. No, the money I'm earning now really comes from the last ten videos I did - the past two-year's worth. It varies from month to month, but it has been ramping up recently. I think my acting in the newer stuff is better plus Wes brings out the best in me." She added, "That, plus there are more horny men out there looking for brunettes to fantasize about."

"You're biased, 'cause you're living with him. He does bring out the best in people though - plus, he can fuck like the devil." I giggled at the memory.

"True, and I'm in love with him. We have gotten past the honeymoon phase. We see each other's faults and mistakes, but we're very forgiving. We know each other's buttons and try not to push them too often. Oh, Sheila, living with him is so wonderful. I'm so in love."

I said, "Let me check at work and see what I can arrange for time off. I still like the museum job, and I'm not willing to toss that entirely if I can help it. On the other hand, I miss you too and would love to come out. Would we film in Wes' house like before?"

Em said, "Not sure, but probably. LA's Measure B, otherwise known as the Condom Law, is now in effect. No bareback fucks on film now in LA county in the porn business. Fortunately, Wes' home is a couple of hundred yards from the city line, but he mentioned the other day that he may have over used his home as a set in part because he stopped filming in the downtown studios. I know he has some other ideas for sites and role play for the next round of movies that are outside the county."

I tossed out, "Why don't you guys come to Boston? I bet there are lots of actors around here, plus you could stay with us. Heck, all the people I live with would be willing to be in one of Wes' films. We'd be honored. We're having a new apartment customized for our living arrangements now; it's so exciting; I could show you the construction. There are ten women and six guys going in on it."

Em sounded skeptical, "I'll ask Wes, but I'm sure he'll want to work out here where he knows all the crews and other resources. That said, we might just come and visit socially - not a work visit, although we could film some of it just for fun. I will ask though."

"OK. Let me check at work about your request; I'll be back to you in a few days."

Six weeks later I headed to the west coast for two weeks; that was the longest amount of time I could get off work at one go. If Wes wanted more time, and he apparently did, he'd have to wait a few months after that before I could get off again.

I'd gone through several long discussions with Steve and his wife - my sister Fran - about my doing more adult films, and I'd even talked to my mom and dad. Everyone encouraged me to pursue my 'acting' career. Of course, every time I'd raise the question with someone, we'd end up fucking for hours - even with my mom and dad who we'd learned were swingers and up for just about anything.

My mom turned out to be a slut, and she told me she'd really love to appear in some porn videos. She was over fifty and realized she wasn't going to be a welcome sight for horny eyes, but the thought of getting fucked by so many guys in the making of a film turned her on. My dad just wanted to fuck some new pussy. The parents had introduced us to their swinging circle after they saw how well Steve, Ally, Fran and I were doing living together; that expanded the sexual fun we had to more people and revealed a well-hidden side of their lives to us with their swinging. That had all started when Steve and my mom got it on with each other.

Em met me curbside with a huge kiss. She was driving Wes' Jaguar convertible, and she looked like she belonged in the car. Em was bubbly. We drove to her work - the LA Museum - as she had to check on some things before heading home. I wandered around through some new exhibits taking notes about some of the items I might like to bring to Boston for my museum, and also noting how some unique items were displayed. Em called my cell about three-thirty to find out where I was in the large museum, and we subsequently connected and drove to where she now lived with Wes.

Emmy told me, "A couple of months after I moved in with Wes, things were working so well I gave up my apartment. I don't miss it, but I do feel I'm kicking around in his big home sometimes. I never dreamed I'd live anywhere this posh."

I explained about how Zoey had also fallen in love with Steve and become one of my 'sisters,' and how she had oodles of money and was helping us create a twentieth floor condo that would fit her definition of posh. Since I'd last seen Em face-to-face, the polyamorous group I lived with had added four more men and even more women, bringing our numbers to six and ten.

Em asked with a grin, "Do you all have sex all the time?"

I laughed as we pulled up to the house, "Basically, yes. We are a horny bunch, and whenever I'm home there's always at least a couple in one of the bedrooms going at it. I have sex every day except for my time of the month, and usually its two, three, or four times a day too - often with different guys. Everyone still gets off on my having done the porn films; we still show them when we want to get heated up."

"With that many people, don't people sort of form pairs and want to be only with that person?"

"Sort of. When a new person has joined us, like Ivy did not too long ago, she wanted to fuck everyone indiscriminately, then she focused in on one of our guys named Ned, and the two of them were inseparable and could usually be found fucking up a storm in one of the bedrooms. They were always open to having others join, but they wanted to be constantly connected - usually by their genitals. After a few months, they both drifted back to wanting to play with the rest of us. Ivy told me she realized she loved the rest of us too, and didn't want to isolate herself with just one person."

"Is it really love or lust?"

"Oh, I think it's love. We have this myth that we can only love one person at a time, but it's just that - a myth. I have a long list of people whom I love ... and, Em, you're on it."

I wrapped my arms around Em and kissed her. She embraced me, kissed me, and looked into my face. "I love you too, Sheila. I wish we lived closer together."

"Well, I'm here now, so let's go make love."

Em led me through the house to the large master bedroom. I'd slept here before a few nights, even making love with her boyfriend many times on the bed as either Em watched and participated, or as Em got fucked by someone else right next to us.

Two hours later, Em and I lay naked and somewhat sexually sated on a doublewide chaise beside the pool. We had spent the time making sweet sapphic love to each other, taking turns delivering orgasms and pleasuring our paramour.

I was leaning over kissing Emmy, when I felt a shadow drift over us. A resonate male voice said, "Ahem. It looks like you two have had an interesting afternoon."

I rolled over and held my arms up for a kiss, "Wes, it's so good to see you."

"And to see all of you too. I forgot what a hot body you have." He laughed as he hugged me, even using his thumbs to stroke my nipples as he held onto my body in the kiss.

We kissed. "You have a girlfriend with a hot body, and you probably see a dozen other hot bodies each week."

Wes laughed, "Yes, but they're notyou're hot body." He leaned down and lightly bit one of my nipples.

"Do you want to join us?" I asked. "I've missed you too."

"Not until after dinner. I'm hungry - I missed lunch and my stomach is growling. I want a cocktail and some snacks, we'll go out to dinner, and then I'll join you. Does that work for you two?"

We nodded, and soon Wes played the perfect host and served wine, cheese, and crackers to two naked nymphs beside his pool. Em and I continued to sit around nude talking with Wes, and I could see our nakedness was having an effect on his manhood. I made it a point to frequently flash my pussy at him and also to rub my breasts in sexy ways.

I asked what Wes was working on, and suggested it was probably more porn. He begged off, saying that right at the moment he was gathering footage about the Watts Riots of August 1965 in LA. He explained, "The fiftieth anniversary of that week is coming up next year, and I want to have the definitive video on it ready to sell to the high bidder by the end of the year. What with the riots in Ferguson, Chicago, Washington, and Cincinnati, to mention only a few in this country, plus the heightened concern about continued racism in this country, I figure I could be working on a best seller."

I pushed my lower lip out, "Oh. I was kind of hoping for some sexy stories."

"Oh, I'll give you sexy stories galore over the next two weeks that you're here. I've got all sorts of things lined up for you two between now and then. I've even arranged to do some filming in some locations that'll pleasantly surprise you or at least be fun, I hope."

Em grinned at me.

I turned to her, "You know don't you?"

"Yeah, I've been helping him prepare for your visit by doing a lot of the arrangements and staffing. You'll be glad to know that Mike and Kurt will be back as part of the cast on some days that we shoot. Wes also hired a new assistant too."

I asked, "Are we going to shoot straight through for two weeks?"

Wes said, "No. We'll have a break of a day or half-day between locales. We will work part of next weekend though, but at a relaxed pace."

Wes thought for a moment, and said, "Oh, wait, I have something for you."

He walked into the house, and came back to the patio a moment later with an envelope with my name on it. "This is for you."

I gave him a questioning look as I took the envelope, and broke open the thin envelope with a manicured fingernail.

"Holy shit," I muttered as I looked up at him. "Is this for real?"

"You earned it. I told you, you were good."

"But ... this is for eighteen thousand dollars. I don't know what to say."

"Say 'Thank you, Wes; I'm so glad you're my director and connected to a distribution network that knows how to market a new star.'" He chuckled.

I repeated the words back to him, and then I rose and gave him a full nude body press, and a hot kiss that I hoped brought him to the edge of orgasm as well as melted the nails in his shoes. Em watched appreciatively.

I suddenly asked in a rapid voice, "Did you get any? Did Em? I mean you worked much harder and longer on all that stuff we did, and ..."

Wes held his hand up. "I was handsomely and generously rewarded by our distributor friends. I hope to introduce you to them while you're here; they wanted to meet you in person, maybe even talk about marketing appearances or some other promotional gigs."

"How do you promote a DVD like you made with us?"

The most popular ways are to release some sexy photos, particularly to more respectable website like Domai or Kindgirls, but then you could also appear in the distributor's booth at the adult video awards, and who knows, maybe you'll even win one. They're sort of like the Oscars of porn. Then there's the whole social media thing, Facebook pages, blogs, and talks to your adoring public somehow. You get the idea."

We strolled inside and Em and I went and dressed for dinner, which ended up being at a neighborhood Italian place with tables on the sidewalk. We ate outside, a treat as the weather in the Boston area had turned unseasonably cool the past month.

When we got back to the house, Wes served us some liqueurs, we took another nude swim, made love on the outside chaises, and I went to sleep, leaving Em and Wes to have a second round. I was still on Boston time, and the jet lag had caught up with me.

To be continued