Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an abundance of orgasms spread around the group, Mike and Brad took on Maryanne at my urging. She was astounded that the two hunky porn stars wanted to be with her, a move that I thought did wonders for her long-suffering self-esteem. It didn't occur to her to be worried that she was out gunned two-to-one until it was too late.

Brad got Maryanne riding and making out with him, when Mike came up behind her with a well-lubricated cock. Ignoring her sudden pleas for mercy and that she'd never done anal sex before, Mike slowly worked his engorged shaft into Maryanne's sweet ass, until finally he had almost all of his shaft inside her at the same time Brad's long cock nestled against her cervix. Maryanne was breathless, barely able to breathe as the two men started to pump and oscillate their cocks in and out of her body. Besides panting and gently pushing back against the cocks, she had a couple of tears running down her cheeks, but she was smiling.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh ... fuck ... I can't believe ... Oh fuck."

Brad commented, "This is one of the sweetest pussies I've every fucked. Even though I've cum several times today, I'm not going to last long."

Mike said, "Let's fill her up. I could finish up in a minute too."

On that note, the two men accelerated their thrusts into Maryanne's voluptuous body, her breasts shaking wildly in Brad's face. Brad latched onto to one teat to suck on and further stimulate Maryanne as the threesome fucked. The two men came about thirty seconds apart, and Maryanne exploded into an arc of fireworks that seared a permanent path into her memory of the experience and lit up the evening sky. Her orgasm and string of expletives made us all pause and watch the threesome finish up.

Maryanne was slumped into Brad's arms as Mike pulled away with cum dripping from his cock. A gush of cum surged from her ass and ran down onto her vagina and Brad's cock. Brad lifted her midsection slightly and his flaccid cock flopped out of her hole, along with another gush of white fluid that dripped all over his groin.

The two men lay Maryanne between them and showered her with more kisses and fondling of her body. She was barely conscious, but absorbed the loving like a dry sponge on a rainy day - it was raining love and pleasure on her. She kissed back with such fervor.

Eventually, Brad picked up Maryanne and together with Mike, the threesome walked back into the pool with her clinging in loving way to Brad, and then to Mike when a transfer took place in the waist deep water. Both men were obviously not the kind to fuck and run; they spent considerable time with Maryanne romancing her and making sure she felt good about their lovemaking.

Off to the side, I had seen Nancy go through a second round of fucking with Pete. I briefly wondered if they'd known each other before today because they seemed to understand each other's bodies so well.

Eventually, the party broke up. Some people dressed, got back in the RV, and then headed off to reconnect with their own cars and head home or wherever. Wes, Em, Maryanne, and I ended up in Wes' large bed with him, and yet another round of sexy lovemaking.

* * * * *

I thought the weekend would be a little more relaxing, but Wes went off early on Saturday morning to meet Ted and Ann and go over the past two days of filming.

About two o'clock, Em's cellphone rang. It was Wes, who informed her that at the end of the day he was bringing home a couple of 'business' guests who wanted to meet the two of us. I speculated about who the guests might be, and then I remembered that he had wanted me to meet some people from the distributors of the earlier videos I'd done.

Em and I could have lounged around the pool all day, and in a way we did. We got productive on two major projects. First, we talked about another swap of display items and artifacts between our two museums, outlining on my laptop a lot of detail about a major trade of items for the winter months. Second, Em had a lot of questions about her finances, particularly now that she was living with Wes. She didn't know how to handle some things, or how to make wise investments of the savings she had. Consequently, we talked for several hours about an investment strategy and expense plan that would let her feel good about carrying her financial weight in the relationship with Wes, and would also let her tuck money away for a rainy day in a way that it would produce something more than a fraction of a percent in interest.

Our discussion was fruitful in another way. When Wes arrived home, followed by two men in another car, we were all primed up and in a business frame of mind.

Wes introduced Mark Brenner and Howard Crawford fromSeduction Productions. Mark was a bespectacled man about fifty, a little on the pudgy side, but with a wonderful sense of humor and a relaxed style. Howard was the financial guy, and a little more serious, but pleasant. He was content to let Mark carry the meeting and just watch. Both men wore expensive looking slacks, loafers, and sport shirts.

Fortunately, Em and I had changed from our micro-bikinis into 'civilian' clothes, so we looked very housewifey, if anything, although our skirts were delightfully on the short side.

Wes was deferential to the two men, particularly to Mark. We escorted them to the patio and got everyone cocktails and some cheese and crackers.

I wondered if I was expected to fuck these guys to get ahead in the porn business. I could easily imagine that was the way 'things' worked, and I found myself evaluating that prospect and feeling that if I was asked to spread my legs to make my films get wider distribution, I'd tell them where to go. I realized I'd found a border for my behavior at that point.

Wes explained that Mark and Howard were two of the movers and shakers in the adult film industry, and that he'd invited them especially to meet Em and me, and that we'd have a short discussion about marketing and then the men had to go to a social engagement over in Santa Monica.

When we were in the kitchen alone, Em told me she'd never met anybody associated with distributing or marketing her earlier videos. "It all just happened by magic somewhere else, and I had nothing to do with it," she told me.

When we were all seated, Mark jumped in and asked both of us for a little background on ourselves, plus how we got started in the adult entertainment business. I noticed he carefully avoid the use of the word porn.

Em started, "I grew up in Ontario, California, migrated to LA for college at UCLA, ran up some student loans, and then started to do nude modeling to earn some money. A photographer friend used me as a model and then offered me significantly more to do some porn, and I jumped at the chance to make some money and reduce my debt. My degree is in art and art history. Since I graduated I've been working either full or part time for the LA Museum as a curator. I met Wes through a friend, and switched over to doing films with him exclusively. I'm also helping Wes with his business, doing some of the arrangements. Is that the kind of info you wanted?"

"Yes, that's good. Thank you. Sheila, what about you?"

"I grew up on the other side of the country in a town called Dillon, outside of Boston. I went to school there, and then to the University of Massachusetts as an art major. I went to work for the Boston Museum of Art, and worked my way up to curator, and it was through that link that I met Emily a little over a year ago. We hit it off. One time she invited me to a session where she was doing some filming for Wes. Things got hot, and I joined in, Wes filmed it, four videos resulted, and here I am doing a few more."

"That's good too, thank you."

Mark paused, "Seduction Productions is the third largest distributor of adult videos and other products in the country, and we have solid alliances with distributors of similar products in Japan, Australia, India, and several European countries. In the U.S., we have a market share of twelve percent, and in this industry that's big. We like exclusive distribution rights for the stars we represent, and that's one of the things we wanted to talk about. The other is to try to get on your calendars for some of the key events coming up when your public appearances would help stimulate sales of your films."

I asked, "What's involved with exclusivity, and isn't that Wes' decision since he paid us to be in his movies?"

Wes jumped in, "I wouldn't do something like this without consulting you. I think this is a good idea. Two of the other stars I've shot were exclusive with Mark, and they have done very well in royalties even after they left the business. You already got a taste of the royalties from your first films, and those were throughSeduction Productions, only the deal hasn't been exclusive."

Mark added, "With an exclusivity contract, we commit to aggressively market your films not only in the U.S., which has been happening, but also overseas in our foreign markets, and that takes much more effort on our part. We will continue to pay you your royalties as we have for a period of ten years, only the percentage will be higher because of the exclusivity. The term of the exclusivity is five years."

I followed up, "Is there a non-compete after that?"

Wes' eyebrows rose.

Mark said, "That's a very smart question. We would like one for one year."

Em asked, "What about the marketing you want us to do?"

"We hope both of you would appear at the Adult Video News or AVN Awards in Las Vegas in January. We'll have a large booth there, as we always do, only this time we will be putting the heavy push on your films - both of you: Cindy Cockfield and Pam Peters, if you will." I appreciated that he knew our stage names.

Mark continued, "We'd also like to do some photo spreads of the two of you, solo and together, and try to promote those over the Internet on websites that deal in pictures, not only videos, and also sites that specialize in erotica instead of porn."

"When would all this take place?"

"As I mentioned the AVN Awards are in January, but we'd like to get a photo shoot scheduled as soon as we can, since that tends to be a gating factor on our PR. We hope to get a lot of photos up online as soon as possible, and then add to them over time."

I thoughtfully said, "Would you take six months on the non-compete, three years on the exclusivity, extend the royalty period to fifteen years at double the current rate for us, and handle all the marketing, photo, and travel and hotel costs to Las Vegas for each of us when you want us?"

Mark studied me. I didn't blink, I didn't say anything further, and I just waited. My dad had taught me that at this point in a negotiation he who talks first loses.

Finally, after a significant silence, Mark nodded and said, "Consider it done."

Wes again looked surprised, but wisely kept his mouth shut.

We chatted more socially with Mark and Brad at this point, and then about a half hour later, they left, promising that we'd have the paperwork for our agreement on Tuesday morning by FedEx to Wes' office.

Wes came back to the patio after escorting the two men to their car. He said, "Sheila, you drive a hard bargain. Those terms you negotiated are maybe the best in the industry, and these guys were being generous to start with."

"I'm trusting your judgment on them, as well as the point you made earlier about their royalties being fair. I like them, and think they'll do us proud."

Wes agreed. We toasted our new deal, and then went out to dinner.

Sunday we hung around the house, and Monday Em and I were part of a 'romantic gangbang' aboard a large powerboat that went out in the Pacific while Wes' crew filmed. There was a lot of shooting up on deck, and for once there were more actors than crew.

Tuesday, Wes had arranged to take over a hotel bar for the day. The place had been carefully chosen because it didn't have windows except near the entry door, and those got covered up after he filmed our entry into the place. We got picked up, romanced in the bar, did some dirty dancing, and then enjoyed a little group sex back in a corner of the place, all the while the cameras moved around us capturing each element of our session.

We swung by the office on the way home, and we picked up our FedEx package from Mark and Brad ofSeduction Productions. I like simple legal agreements, and this was written that way. Everything was clear, and what we'd agreed. I was pleased to see explicit mention that there were no limitations on my other work or the rest of my life either, and I had minimal marketing commitments, and only for the coming year unless I agreed and they paid me for the work at market rates.

Em and I signed our copies, and Wes arranged with Maryanne to have the copies returned to Mark the next day.

Wes also contacted a photographer friend of his who he knew was in town and had some free time. Her name was Brite Reber. She was a noted photographer from St. Cloud; she'd been photographing stars, politicos, and kings and queens, and was one of the best in the business. Wes set up a shoot for most of the day on Thursday at the house.

Wednesday, we drove south towards San Diego, and eventually hiked into a private beach. The crew set up, and our porn film that day involved fucking on beach blankets, or at the edge of the surf. In the car and the parking area, we also did some filming to set up the beach scene and subsequent swaps.

That night, Wes had an impromptu party at his house after we all got back from our day's video activities. Almost everyone on the crew came too, so we had a good crowd, and of course things got exciting after we all went swimming sans bathing suits.

Brite, the photographer we'd work with the next day, came to the spontaneous party. She stood just over five feet tall and had flaming red hair - natural red, but closer to the color you'd expect to see on an English hooker. Bright blue eyes and lips shiny with gloss highlighted the best features of her face, including her enigmatic smile. She had a small diamond stud in her nose and an arty collection of earrings in both ears. Several tasteful small tattoos were visible on one arm and an ankle.

To put us and everyone else who had been swimming nude at ease, Brite had quickly shed her clothing. In the process I discovered a couple of tattoos that didn't normally show, and a beautiful pair of breasts I hoped to feast on sometime soon. I noticed Wes start to drool and get a hard-on, and to save himself further embarrassment so early in the evening he wandered off to play host.

When Brite got introduced to Em and me by Wes, she immediately zeroed in with laser like focus, wanting to know everything about us, even more than Mark had. She kept up a steady barrage of questions to each of us explaining that when she took pictures of us she wanted to be sure she captured our essence and spirit. In the process, I was able to turn the tables and get Brite to open up about herself and her work. I was very impressed; she was a second Annie Lebovitz in photography circles. She also was easy to get along with, so the three of us enjoyed our talk and bonded as friends.

Brite, Em, and I went back in the pool for a while and then got out. Em went to be domestic in the kitchen. About that time, eight pizzas arrived to supplement the beer and wine most of us were drinking. Wes had Em answer the door, and the pizza deliveryman about dropped his load on the doorstep since she didn't have a stitch of clothing on. He really got a thrill when she had him carry the entire delivery through the house to the back patio table. Every step of the way, he had Emmy's pert ass to admire or rooms full of naked people, and once on the patio, several dozen more svelte bodies lurking around.

Brite and I hopped up immediately with a wink at each other, and joined Em and the pizza man as she slowly wrote out the tip on the credit card slip. The two of us started to bustle around the table opening the boxes, and laying out napkins, plates, and other serving provisions as drool dripped from the side of pizza man's mouth.

Pizza man didn't know where to look first. He'd zeroed in on Brite's tits, but switched to my pussy, and then up to my breasts, and then back to Em's D-cup breasts, and then Ann came over with Maryanne, the latter's large breasts swinging from side to side like a play yard swing as she walked. He was disaster case by that time.

Em led him back through the house after that and gently pushed him out the front door. We were all laughing by that time. We'd given him a story to tell for the rest of his life and an obvious hard-on that filled his pants.

Over dinner, Em took the initiative with Brite to ask about her sexual predilections. We both smiled at each other when she mentioned she went both ways. She saw our interaction, and reached out and touched both of us with her hands, running fingers down our shoulders onto our chests and then onto our breasts, right out to the tips of our excited nipples. I liked this arc for the evening.

Brite said, "And since we obviously like each other, I think we should plan on spending some time together later this evening." She grinned, as her sexual intent was quite clear.

Ryan, Mike, and Kurt, who had been our video boyfriends in the beach videos joined us. From the look in their eyes, I knew exactly what they wanted, and conveniently enough, I wanted the same thing.

I suggested that I should lead the six of us to the guest room - a second room with a king-size bed in it. Everyone liked that idea, and so we strolled inside. As we walked I asked Brite, "You OK with what's about to happen? I mean we made it with these guys on the beach earlier today, so this is kind of a replay for us - a very pleasant one. But you don't have to go along with it."

Brite stopped and held up a finger. I stopped too since she had my attention. She said, "I've been to Wes' parties after a porn shoot before. I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to get my brains fucked out eight ways from Sunday, and then have you eat me to a dozen more orgasms, that is, if I don't do you first. Got it."

I grinned, and we held hands the rest of the way to the bedroom.

Since we all had a common agenda, the couplings took place immediately. Ryan started to make out with me; Mike came on to Brite like she was his only reason for living; and Kurt came up behind Em and held her breasts as he kissed her ear, neck, and shoulders, erogenous zones she told me that turned her to a horny pile of feminine mush that wanted to fuck until the end of time.

In seconds, cocks were in mouths or mouths were on pussies. The groaning started with the three of us who were being 'done.' After a few minutes, we reversed the procedures on our partners.

And, a few minutes after that Ryan just had to have his cock in my cunt, so I lay back and invited the hunky looking man to put his pecker in my slippery tunnel. Ever the showman, he slid into me in a way that the others had a clear view of the penetration and then his subsequent fuck of my gushing little puss.

Brite lay back next to me so we could touch and kiss, and Mike started to do the same thing, and I saw Em get speared on the other side of her but in the doggie position.

Mike looked over at me and Ryan, and then at Brite. He asked her, "You care if we switch partners?"

Brite smiled through her passion, "I was kind of hoping I'd get to sample all you men, then when I see the videos you've been doing I can finger my pussy and think 'I've had that cock in my pussy too.'" I liked the way she thought, plus her visualizing made the three men harden that much more.

Mike came over to me, Ryan went to Em, and Kurt went to Brite. I knew she'd get a lot of pleasure from Kurt because he understood how to bring a woman off in many different ways. True to form, Brite had her first orgasm about two minutes after the switchover. I fingered myself while Mike fucked me, and so I came only a half-minute behind her.